Read this article to know about the list of Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalayas (RPVV) started by the government in Delhi India and for complete information on Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalayas (RPVV) Delhi. The Delhi government has 22 Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalayas (RPVV) schools across Delhi. Know about how to get admission to Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalayas (RPVV) and infrastructure available. Inspite of being a government school, the focus in on limited students in each class. The enrolment in one section of the class will not exceed 35 students. You can also read about other Government schools in Delhi, Schools of Excellence Delhi or Kendriya Vidyalays.
PreSchool/Nursery Admission Process will start from 18 February 2021. School will upload the admission procedure and admission criteria along with points for each criterion for admission in open seats (non-EWS/DG), on its official website by February 18, 2021.
Different types of Delhi Government Schools?
There are 4 categories of government-run schools:
- Rajkiya Vidalaya
- Sarvodaya Vidyalaya: have all classes starting from nursery
- Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya: has classes 6-12 and admission is based on an entrance test
- Schools of Excellence: english medium schools (co-ed from Nursery to Class 12)
What's different about Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalayas (RPVV)?
List of Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalayas (RPVV)
Explore the complete list of Delhi Government Schools (SV, RPVV, Schools of excellence) alongwith complete detail about school and admission.
- RPVV Civil Lines, Delhi – 110054.
- RPVV Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075.
- RPVV Gandhi Nagar, Delhi – 110031.
- RPVV BE-Block, Hari Nagar, Maya Puri Road, New Delhi – 110064.
- RPVV Nai Basti, Kishan Ganj, Delhi – 110007.
- RPVV Krishna Markey, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi -110024.
- RPVV Tyagraj Nagar, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003.
- RPVV Plot No. 1, Link Road, Karol Bagh,New Delhi -110005.
- RPVV D-1, Nand Nagari, Delhi -110093.
- RPVV A-10, Pocket-5, Narela, New Delhi -110040.
- RPVV A-6, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi – 110063.
- RPVV Raj Niwas Marg, Delhi -110054.
- RPVV Sector-11, Rohini, Delhi -110085.
- RPVV BT-Block, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi -110088.
- RPVV Surajmal Vihar, Delhi -110092.
- RPVV B-1, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi -110070.
- RPVV B-Block, Yamuna Vihar, Delhi -110053.
- RPVV Sector 21 Rohini
- RPVV Sector 19 Dwarka
- RPVV IP Extension, Near Mayo College
- RPVV Sector 5 Dwarka
- RPVV Gautam Puri
Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalayas (RPVV) - Admission Procedure
Admissions of students for Govt., Govt Aided, MCD, NDMC and Delhi Cantt. Board Schools in classes VI and IX of Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalayas of Directorate of Education are open for the session 2020-21 as per the below schedule.
The admission for Classes VI to IX in all the RPVVs is subject to availability of vacant seats in respective RPVVs. The Information about the vacant seats in a particular RPVV can be obtained from respective RPVVs or website of Directorate of Education.
click here for Admission Notice For Admission In Classes-VI To IX In Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalavas for the session 2021-2022 NOT Yet Released
- The student must have secured at least 60% marks in the previous class
- All the students who have studied continuously for atleast 2 years in Delhi Government/Government Aided/MCD/NDMC/Delhi Cantonment Board Schools situated in GNCT of Delhi
Detail Schedule of Admission Process 2021 - Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalayas
Admission schedule for academic session 2021-22 yet not released
|S.No.||Details of Events||Date and Time|
|1||Submission of the Registration form along with necessary documents||
05.04.2019 to 12.04.2019
On all working days from 9AM to 11AM and upto 1PM on last day (12th April 2019)
|2||Date of Entrance Test||16.04.2019 (10 am to 12:20 pm) to be held in the respective schools|
|3||Declaration of Result||23.04.2019 at 2 pm|
|4||Date and Time of draw, if required||24.04.2019 at 9 am|
(Such as submission of documents/fees etc.)
Details will be provided by the Head of respective RPVVs at the time of declaration of results
Parents/Guardian seeking admission of their child in classes VI & XI can visit any of the following school for registration upto 9th April 2019 by 1PM. Parents or students have to submit the application form in the school where the child desires admission. No request for change of RPVV shall entertained later on.
Documents to be submitted at the time of registration
- Passport size photo of the student
- Aadhaar Number of the student
- Marksheet of Previous class attested by concerned HoS. The marksheets of Classes passed by students (Class IV & V for admission in Class VI; class V
& VI for admission in Class VII; class VI & VII for admission in Class VIII and VII& VIII for admission in Class IX)
- An online module has been designed for registration of students for Entrance Test for admission in RPVVs from Academic Session 2020-21.
- The HOS of the Govt., Govt. Aided, Schools of DOE, NDMC and Delhi Cantt. Board Schools will register online their eligible students for Entrance Test for Admission in respective Classes in RPVVs for Academic Session 2020-21.
- The Admit Card will be issued by HOS of respective RPVV in which a student has been registered for Entrance Test after receipt of hard copy of registration form with requisite documents from the parent of the student.
- The schools of NDMC, if not linked on MIS link with DOE, then the application form of students of NDMC schools will be accepted manually by respective RPVVs.
Entrance Test for Admission to Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalayas
- All registered candidates will have to appear in an entrance test, the admission test is scheduled for the same day for all RPVVs.
- An amount of Rs 50 (non-refundable) in cash has to be submitted while submitting the registration for to the concerned RPVV. This is the processing fee for the entrance test.
- Registration fee is for Class IX only. No examination fee for Entrance Test will be charged from students for Class VI to VIII
- Admission will be based on the entrance test only
Entrance test will have
- objective type questions (100 marks) covering numerical ability, mental ability, general Knowledge and
- language comprehension (10 marks each in Hindi and English) and also descriptive type questions to test the writing skills in English and in Hindi.
- The duration of test will be for 2 hours & 20 minutes.