The Millennium School, Sector 41, Noida (TMS)
- Sector 41, Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Contact Info
School is up to Senior Secondary School (XI-XII) and affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The School is a Coed Day School, with classes from Pre-nursery to XII. It is an English Medium school.
Know about The Millennium School, Sector 41, Noida: Board & Curriculum, Admission Procedure, Fees & Fee Structure, Contact Details, Facilities and Ranking, Rating and Reviews.
The Millennium School, Sector 41 Noida, is a Senior Secondary School (XI-XII), affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The School is a Coed Day School, with classes from Pre-nursery to XII. It is an English Medium school. The school is located in Sector 41 area of Noida, Uttar Pradesh. The Millennium School, Sector 41 was established in 2008. It is a Private School and is part of The Millennium Schools.
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Playway (Playway)
The Millennium School Sector 41 is a Coed Day School, which services the educational need of hundreds of students from Pre-nursery through XII. The classes in The Millennium School for every academic year begins in April and ends in March.
Checkout everything about The Millennium School, Sector 41, Noida Uttar Pradesh. The best gift you can give to your child is a right school for his/her academic, co-curricular and overall development. Read about The Millennium School, Sector 41 Admission Procedure & Policy, Important Dates for Admission, The Millennium School, Sector 41 Fee Structure, School Curriculum & affiliation, medium of instruction, level, Extracurricular Activities, Facilities, Alumni, Faculty, Contact Details and other important information. You can also explore list of best schools in Noida or checkout best Schools in Sector 41 Noida.
Explore Best Schools in India by city and Boards of Education: CBSE, ICSE, IB (DP, MYP, PYP), CAIE (IGCSE, Cambridge AS&A Level) and State Boards. Explore list of approved CBSE schools in India, Approved accredited CAIE Schools in India, Approved ICSE Schools in India, and Approved accredited IB Schools in India.
SchoolMyKids.com provides Parenting Tips & Advice to parents, Information about Schools near you and School Reviews. Use SchoolMyKids Career Guidance to know about career options and courses for you or your child.
Address & Contact Information
April to March
Jan to March
Admission Contact Details
The School has students enrolled from Pre-nursery to XII. Find below the admission schedule, procedure, contact details, documents required and instructions for parents for The Millennium School, Sector 41, Noida admission.
In this section, we will answer the common questions like What is the admission process like and what are the key dates? Is there any admission test? Will School also hold an interview or an interaction? What is the age criterion for admission to The Millennium School, Sector 41 Noida for the upcoming academic year?
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Primary School up to No written tests are required for primary till Vth . Admission in these es can be confirmed after an interaction with the senior management of the school.
Senior School: Admission to senior es can be attained after the child attempts the entrance tests for two subjects, i.e - English and Mathematics.
Documents Required for Admission
The following documents need to be submitted along with the Registration
- Copy of the Birth Certificate
- Copy of Report Card ofprevious year (only needed for admission to 1 onwards)
List of documents required at the time of admission:
- Evidence of having graduated from the previous .
- 4 photographs student
- 2 parents photographs
- Original TC from the previous school (for students seeking admission from 2 onwards)
- Proof of residence
- Original Certificates may be produced at the time of admission for verification
- Photocopies of all achievement certificates in the field of Academics, Sports, Extra Curricular activities.
- Photocopy of Passport if available. This is mandatory for overseas students.
- The Admission documentation booklet must also be completed and duly signed by both Parents. It contains information which will assist you in your relationship with the School.
Step 1: Admission Enquiry
- Submit the online Enquiry from this or visit the school admissions office.
- School counsellor will get back to you to answer your questions and lect the required information.
Step 2: Registration
Parents have to visit the school Admission Office, fill out the registration and purchase the school prospectus.
- Parents have to submit one latest Passport size photo of the child and the parent along with self-attested Date of Birth certificate.
Parents can also download the application online by clicking here (Download). Once the is filled, please take a printout of the same, fill in the details and submit the hard copy of the completed to the school.
Admission Procedure (Class- IX)
- carry the Report cards of your ward, of classes- 8th, 9th.
- post which a written assessment will be conducted for students applying for Science and Maths as Subject.
- After getting confirmation from the School office, you will need to fill the Registration and submit.
Along with the you need to submit the following documents
- Original plus one photocopy of the students Birth Certificate. (The original will be returned immediately after verification)
- Photocopy of Report Cards of classes- 8th, 9th.
Step 3: School Visit & Interaction with the Principal
- Parents / Guardians are invited to visit the school campus to understand the culture and ethos of the Institution.
- Parents can schedule meeting with the Principal. This can be done by fixing a prior appointment with the FOE through mail at [email protected] or telephone 9958044211, 0120 – 4217341 / 42
Step 4: submission
The parent needs to fill up the admission and ensure all documents are in order.
Step 5: Payment of Fees
- Once the above steps are satisfactorily completed parents will receive an admission offer and may pay the applicable fees to confirm admission.
- Selected candidates will be required to make the fee payment within 7 days of the declaration of the result.
Step6 : Parent Orientation Program:
There will be a parent orientation program before the beginning of the new academic session.
The Millennium School, Sector 41 Fees: Fee Structure & Details
Refer below for The Millennium School, Sector 41 Noida fee structure and current fees.
You can also call the school's Admission Counsellors for more details.
|Particulars||Details||PN to KG||I to V||VI to VIII||IX & X||XI & XII|
|Admission fee||One Time||70,000||70,000||70,000||70,000||48,000|
|Beyond room Activities Fees/ month
|Tuition Fees/ Per Month||Per Month Paid Quarterly||9,825||9,825||10,150||10,150||
|Lab charges For XI & XII||(Per Month)||300|
|Smartclass Charges for XI & XII (Per Month)||(Per Month)||250|
|Futuristic lab charges (Per Month) I to VIII||(Per Month)||0||0|
|Robotics (Per Month) IV to VIII||(Per Month)||0|
|Distance||Transport Fee (Per month)|
|0-10 KM( Monthly)||3,300|
|20Km & Above( Monthly)||3,800|
Infrastructure & Facilities
The The Millennium School, Sector 41 campus is spread over acres of land in Sector 41 area of Noida, Uttar Pradesh. The School is a K-12 Day School. The School's infrastructure includes but is not limited to:
- Covered Play Area
- Horse Riding
- Indoor Stadium
- Kho Kho
- Outdoor Stadium
- Play Area
- Splash Pool
- Sand Pit
- Table Tennis
- Digital Library
- Career Counseling
- Student Exchange Programs
- Test Center
- AC Classrooms
- AV Classrooms
Visual and Performing Arts Facilities(4/4)
- Language Labs
- Maths Labs
- Atal Tinkering Lab (ATL)
- Computer Labs
- Robotics Labs
- Transport Facility
- AC Buses
- AC Hostels
- Accessible Parking
- Ramped or Level Entrances
- Accessible Washrooms
- Braille and Large Print Room Numbers
- AV Facilities
- Interactive Boards
- School App
Food and Catering Facilities(1/3)
- Meal Served
- Kitchen & Dining Hall
Safety and Security Facilities(0/11)
- Fire Alarm
- Fire Extinguisher
- Security Guards
- Boundary Wall
- Fenced Boundary Wall
- Speedometer In Bus
- GPS In Bus
- CCTV In Bus
- Fire Extinguisher In Bus
- School Bus Tracking App
Medical Facility Facilities(1/7)
- Medical Facility
- Medical Room or Clinic
- Resident Doctor
- Medical Staff
- Isolation Room
- Dedicated Ambulance
Other Infra Facilities(1/7)
- Kids Play Area
- Activity Center
- Toy Room
- Day Care
- Lego Room
Safety & Security Measures at the School
- TMS, Noida has an airy, well ventilated, well kept room with beds and basic medical facilities.
- The school has Female attendants, guards and drivers all from G4S Services. They take care of the security of the students.
- The School buses are also equipped with GPS tracking system.
The Millennium School provides training in a variety of disciplines in music and dance which the children have freedom to choose from. They can opt for Indian classical- Kathak , Bharatnatyam, Odissi, Indian folk , Western dance and fusion.
The musical instruments include drums, tabla, pakhwaj, congo, dholak, naal, bongo, guitar, sitar, violin, santoor, sarod, xylophone, harmonium and Casio synthesizer. In vocal there are Western, Hindustani ical and light fusion to choose from.
School Clubs and Societies
The School has organisations/Clubs/Societies that organize various activities to develop the skills and extract the best out of every child. These scholastic and co scholastic clubs are a great way to explore the interest of any student or even develop new ones. The Clubs are:
- Art and Craft
- Computer Club
- Dramatics Theater
- Mathematics Club
- Science Club
School Timings and Vacations
What are the school timings?
The school works in Shift 1 (Morning).
Language of Instruction
What is the typical school vacation schedule?
School Senior Secondary Streams
- Science with Mathematics
- Science without Mathematics
School Level & Classes
Which grades will you have in the new session?
The Millennium School, Sector 41 is a Pre Primary School (Pre School) to Senior Secondary School (XI-XII) for both boys and girls and has following grades/levels
Academics Programme and Curriculum Structure
The Academic session at The Millennium School, Sector 41 starts from April to March. The School provides education to students from Pre-nursery to XII.
The Millennium School, Sector 41 is a Coed English medium Day School which offers the National curriculum CBSE, from Pre-nursery to XII.The School offers its students a choice of 2 boards Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
The Millennium School, Sector 41 is authorised to offer the following
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
National Level Curriculum under the Union Government of India, Board of Education for public and private schools conducts. CBSE is the largest educational board in the country and is duly recognized by the Department of Education.
- Secondary School Examination
- Senior Secondary certificate examination
The Millennium School, Sector 41 is recognised by and affiliated to the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) board and follows curriculum prescribed by it. The school is affiliated to CBSE since 01-Apr-2010 with CBSE affiliation number 2131183.
The Schools offers following CBSE boards
- All India Senior School Certificate Examination (AISSCE) (12th)
- All India Secondary School Examination (AISSE) (10th)
Curriculum offered in The Millennium School, Sector 41 by Class
In this section, we will answer What board of education does The Millennium School, Sector 41 intend to follow over the years?
The School follow Playway curriculum in Pre School.
- School follows CBSE Curriculum in Middle School.
- School is Affiliated to CBSE and offers CBSE AISSE (SSE) curriculum in Secondary classes (class IX & X). Followed by CBSE Board Exam (AISSE All India Secondary School Examination) at the end of the Class 10th.
- School is Affiliated to CBSE and offers CBSE AISSCE curriculum in class XI & XII. Followed by CBSE Board Exam (AISSCE All India Senior School Certificate Examination) at the end of the Class 12th.
- At the Senior Secondary level, school offers Science with Mathematics, Science without Mathematics, Commerce, Humanities streams.
Subjects Available in Class XI & XII
Stream - Non Medical/Medical
|Stream - Commerce||Stream - Humanities|
Applied /Commercial Art
Class 10th - Secondary School Examination
The CBSE students have to study 5 subject and 1 vocational subject in class 10th. CBSE has made it compulsory for class 10 students to appear for a vocational subject as an additional course. final marksheet for Class X will have separate assessment for the Scholastic Area, co-Scholastic Activities and Discipline (Attendance, Sincerity, Values). Know more about the Class 10th subjects, assessment pattern, Prescribed books and paper format
Students can select any language or subject from list of additional subjects as 6th Subject. Know about list of subjects available in Class X, Syllabus, course structure, Exam paper Format and Prescribed books. Also know about the list of subjects available as 6th subject and their syllabus and course structure.
School Rating & Reviews
Studied or worked here? Share your experience and feedback, review The Millennium School, Sector 41, Noida.
The Millennium School, Sector 41, Reviews
Read Alumni, Parents and Student Reviews
Other The Millennium School in India and Abroad
Similar / Nearby SchoolsSee all schools in Noida
Explore Schools in Popular localities in and around Noida
Explore by Other Cities in Uttar Pradesh
Community Discussion on The Millennium School, Sector 41, Noida
Post your comments
Claim Your School Page
School details incorrect?
The information on this page is based on our research (Affiliated Board, MHRD and other sources) and data available on schools Website. We have tried our best to show the 100% correct data on this page. If any details are incorrect, we can update them. For any update write to us on [email protected]
School reviews as submitted by parents and visitors are directly published on the website without any moderation. If you feel any review published on the website has any incorrect information or includes any inappropriate content, please write an email to us on [email protected]
Is This Your School's Listing?
Own or manage this School? Claim your school listing to respond to reviews, update your school profile & details and much more. To claim your listing, write to us on [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The Millennium School, Sector 41 is affiliated to which board?
The Millennium School, Sector 41, Noida is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
What is the process of getting admission into The Millennium School, Sector 41, Noida?
The The Millennium School, Sector 41 has students enrolled from Pre-nursery to XII. Refer to Admission Section for information on admission process, schedule and key dates.
Is this school a co-educational school?
Yes The The Millennium School, Sector 41 is Coed school.
What is the curriculum offered at The Millennium School, Sector 41, Noida?
The Millennium School, Sector 41, Noida offers the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) at various levels of education.
Is this school good? What is the rating of this school?
The The Millennium School, Sector 41 is rated 3.5 out of 5 based on 42 reviews on SchoolMyKids.com, largest school reviews and rating platform.
Does The Millennium School, Sector 41 offer Hostel facility to students?
No, The schools does not have any boarding/hostel facilities to students. The School is Day School .