Amity Global School, Noida (AGS)
- Sector 44, Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Contact Info
School is up to Senior Secondary School (XI-XII) and affiliated to Cambridge International Examinations (CIE). The School is a Coed Day Cum Boarding School, with classes from Nursery to XII. It is an English Medium school.
Know about Amity Global School, Noida: Board & Curriculum, Admission Procedure, Fees & Fee Structure, Contact Details, Facilities and Ranking, Rating and Reviews.
Amity Global School Noida, is a Senior Secondary School (XI-XII), affiliated to Cambridge International Examinations (CIE). The School is a Coed Day Cum Boarding School, with classes from Nursery to XII. It is an English Medium school. The school is located in Sector 44 area of Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Amity Global School was established in 2010. It is a Private School and is part of Amity Group of Schools and is managed by Ritnand Balved Education Foundation.
- Cambridge International Examinations (CIE)
- Montessori (Montessori)
The motto of Amity Global School Sector 44 is "Vasudev Kutumbakam - The world is one family.". It is a Coed Day Cum Boarding School, which serves the educational needs of over 100 students from Nursery through XII. The classes in Amity Global School for every academic year begins in April and ends in March.
Amity Global School, Noida is one of the best Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) schools in Sector 44 area of Noida and ranks among the top schools in Noida. Here, the dedicated and professional teachers ensure that the children get the maximum out of their education in this Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) school in Noida. The school has given exceptional results in the academic sphere and its students have excelled in extra co-curricular activities too.
Checkout everything about Amity Global School, Noida Uttar Pradesh. The best gift you can give to your child is a right school for his/her academic, co-curricular and overall development. Read about Amity Global School Admission Procedure & Policy, Important Dates for Admission, Amity Global School Fee Structure, School Curriculum & affiliation, medium of instruction, level, Extracurricular Activities, Facilities, Alumni, Faculty, Contact Details and other important information. You can also explore list of best schools in Noida or checkout best Schools in Sector 44 Noida.
Explore Best Schools in India by city and Boards of Education: CBSE, ICSE, IB (DP, MYP, PYP), CAIE (IGCSE, Cambridge AS&A Level) and State Boards. Explore list of approved CBSE schools in India, Approved accredited CAIE Schools in India, Approved ICSE Schools in India, and Approved accredited IB Schools in India.
SchoolMyKids.com provides Parenting Tips & Advice to parents, Information about Schools near you and School Reviews. Use SchoolMyKids Career Guidance to know about career options and courses for you or your child.
Address & Contact Information
Sector 44, Noida 201301
School Chairman & Principal
- Chairman: Dr Amita Chauhan
- Principal: Mrs. Jayashree Kad
School Contact Person
0120-6549666, 0120-4391278, 0120-2432959, 0120 4391234
[email protected], [email protected]
April to March
Rolling Thought the Year
Admission Contact Details
Phone: 0120 – 2432959, 0120 – 4391234 , 08860828819
Email: [email protected]
The School has students enrolled from Nursery to XII. Find below the admission schedule, procedure, contact details, documents required and instructions for parents for Amity Global School, Noida admission.
In this section, we will answer the common questions like What is the admission process like and what are the key dates? Is there any admission test? Will School also hold an interview or an interaction? What is the age criterion for admission to Amity Global School Noida for the upcoming academic year?
AGS has "ROLLING ADMISSIONS "throughout the year. This is to facilitate easy accommodation of relocating students from international schools from across the globe. The regular timing of entry for Indian students is in the months of March to June of the particular session they wish to enter.
The regular timing of entry for Indian students is in the months of March to June of the particular session they wish to enter.
Admission Procedure – Admission to Nursery
- Online Registration: Parents have to enter the details on the form online. Please make note of the registration number and password for future correspondence and follow up
- Online Payment: Parents have to make the payment online for the processing fee through a Credit Card / Debit Card only
- Please take a print out of the completed application form along with the online transaction details for documentation.
- Please affix a recent coloured passport size photograph at the designated place on the form and sign it.
- Please write the registration number and the name at the back of the photograph before affixing.
- Please note the Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Submission of the form at the School: Parents have to bring the completed application form along with a copy of proof of residence and an attested copy of the child’s birth certificate (Self attested) on the date of submission of form to the school and report to the venue mentioned on the application form.
- Both the parents need to attend the interaction. Please bring the child along as admission procedure will be carried out on the day of submission of the form only
- Only parents can submit the forms on the date of submission.
- Parents are requested to keep aside at least 1 hour to complete the mandatory formalities on the first visit to the school.
- Parents must deposit the Fee within 4 days of declaration of the final result or else the offer of admission will be declared null and void.
For admission to the nursery, the child should be 3+ as on 31st March of the year of admission. Children in other than this age group should not apply.
Admission to Primary school
- Parents have to contact the Admissions Coordinator of the AGS Noida via email or phone or by visiting the school.
- Parents have to submit the completed application form with all relevant documents.
- School will invite child and parents for the personal interaction with the Primary program coordinator and the principal.
- School will share the result within 2-3 days
- Parents have to deposit the fee within the given time
Admission to AGS Noida – Class 6 to 12th
- Parents have to contact the Admissions coordinator of the AGS Noida via email or phone or by visiting the school.
- Admission Coordinator will share the entrance test syllabus and date for the admission test.
- Student has to take the test and Parents have to submit the completed application form with all relevant documents.
- School will invite child and parents for the personal interaction with the program coordinator and the principal.
- School will share the result within 2-3 days.
- Parents have to deposit the fee within the given time
Selection will be based on a three-tier system:
- Last Score
- Entrance Test Examination
- Personal interaction of the student & Parents
Documents required for Admission to AGS Noida
- School Application form- filled and signed
- Photocopy of last class score (Grade 9 to 12)
- Colored passport photo of both parent
- Photo of the student – 4 colored photos
- Photocopy of the transfer certificate
- Medical Certificate of fitness of the student
- Date of Birth Certificate and Address proof
Amity Global School Fees: Fee Structure & Details
Refer below for Amity Global School Noida fee structure and current fees.
You can also call the school's Admission Counsellors for more details.
Amity Global School Noida, Fee structure for the Session. Fees for Indian Nationals / Citizens of SAARC countries from Nursery to Class 12 (XII)
|Fee Head||Payment Schedule||Nursery/KG||Grade 1-8||Grade 9-10||Grade 11-12|
||Rs. 1,500 (1,100 previously)|
|Registration Fee||Rs. 10,000|
|Admission Fee||Rs. 50,000 (40K Previously)|
|Security Deposit||Refundable, only at the time of joining||Rs. 60,000 (58K previously)||Rs. 75,000 (72K previously)||Rs. 95,000 (90K previously)||Rs. 97,000 (90K previously)|
|Annual Charges||To be paid every year||Rs. 16,000||Rs. 16,000||Rs. 21,000||Rs. 21,000|
Annual Tuition Fee (Meals included)
To be paid in four installments
|Rs. 2,40,000 (230K previously)||Rs. 3,00,000 (288K previously)||Rs. 3,78,000 (360K previously)||Rs. 3,85,000 (360K previously)|
|Details of Expense||Details||Fee|
|Refundable Security Deposit||One Time Charges - TO be deposited at the time of joining Hostel||20,000|
|Contingency Deposit||One Time Charges - TO be deposited at the time of joining Hostel||20,000|
|Hostel Room Charges (AC Room on sharing basis)||Annual Fees - To be paid in 2 equal installments||1,50,000|
|Meals||Annual Fees - To be paid in 2 equal installments||60,000|
|Other charges||Annual Fees - To be paid in 2 equal installments||55,000|
Infrastructure & Facilities
The Amity Global School campus is spread over acres of land in Sector 44 area of Noida, Uttar Pradesh. The School is a K-12 Day Cum Boarding School. The School's infrastructure includes but is not limited to:
- Covered Play Area
- Horse Riding
- Indoor Stadium
- Kho Kho
- Outdoor Stadium
- Play Area
- Splash Pool
- Sand Pit
- Table Tennis
- Digital Library
- Career Counseling
- Student Exchange Programs
- Test Center
- AC Classrooms
- AV Classrooms
- Air Purifiers
- Air Filter AC Classrooms
Visual and Performing Arts Facilities(4/4)
- Language Labs
- Maths Labs
- Atal Tinkering Lab (ATL)
- Computer Labs
- Robotics Labs
- Transport Facility
- AC Buses
- AC Hostels
- Accessible Parking
- Ramped or Level Entrances
- Accessible Washrooms
- Braille and Large Print Room Numbers
- AV Facilities
- Interactive Boards
- School App
Food and Catering Facilities(1/3)
- Meal Served
- Kitchen & Dining Hall
Safety and Security Facilities(0/11)
- Fire Alarm
- Fire Extinguisher
- Security Guards
- Boundary Wall
- Fenced Boundary Wall
- Speedometer In Bus
- GPS In Bus
- CCTV In Bus
- Fire Extinguisher In Bus
- School Bus Tracking App
Medical Facility Facilities(1/7)
- Medical Facility
- Medical Room or Clinic
- Resident Doctor
- Medical Staff
- Isolation Room
- Dedicated Ambulance
Other Infra Facilities(0/7)
- Kids Play Area
- Activity Center
- Toy Room
- Day Care
- Lego Room
School Clubs and Societies
The School has organisations/Clubs/Societies that organize various activities to develop the skills and extract the best out of every child. These scholastic and co scholastic clubs are a great way to explore the interest of any student or even develop new ones. [object Object]
- Culinary Art
School Timings and Vacations
What are the school timings?
The school works in Shift 1 (Morning).
Language of Instruction
What is the typical school vacation schedule?
Number of Students
Number of Teachers
Students to Teachers Ratio
School Senior Secondary Streams
School Level & Classes
Which grades will you have in the new session?
Amity Global School is a Pre Primary School (Pre School) to Senior Secondary School (XI-XII) for both boys and girls and has following grades/levels
Academics Programme and Curriculum Structure
The Academic session at Amity Global School starts from April to March. The School provides education to students from Nursery to XII.
Amity Global School is a Coed English medium Day Cum Boarding School which offers the International curriculum CIE, from Nursery to XII. The School offers its students a choice of 2 boards Cambridge International Examinations (CIE).
Amity Global School is authorised to offer the following
Cambridge Assessment International Education CAIE (CIE)
Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE) previouly Cambridge CIE is part of the University of Cambridge. Cambridge CAIE offers education for learners aged 5 to 19 years. Cambridge CAIE has 4 stages of education - Cambridge Primary for 5 to 11 years, Cambridge Secondary 1 for 11 to 14 year, Cambridge Secondary 2 (IGCSE) for 14 to 16 year and Cambridge Advanced (AS & A level) for 16 to 19 years.
Amity Global School is affiliated to Cambridge CAIE (CIE) since with CAIE affiliation number .
The Schools offers following Cambridge programs
- Cambridge Primary
- Cambridge Secondary 1
- IGCSE Level
- Cambridge Advanced AS Level
- Cambridge Advanced A Level
Curriculum offered in Amity Global School by Class
In this section, we will answer What board of education does Amity Global School intend to follow over the years?
- Cambridge Advanced A Level program is highly recognised program. Amity Global School offers Cambridge A & AS Level in Senior secondary classes, class XI & XII.
The school follows the Montessori method of teaching at Pre Primary Level. The Montessori curriculum helps in holistic development of kids.
The School follow Montessori curriculum in Pre School.
- School follows Cambridge International Primary Program from Class 1 to Class 5.
- School offers Cambridge Assessment International Education CAIE (previously CIE) - Cambridge Secondary 1 programme in Middle level classes i.e. Class/Grade 6 to 8. Cambridge Secondary 1 also provides an excellent foundation for the next level CIE programme Cambridge IGCSE.
- Amity Global School follows Cambridge IGCSE Curriculum in Secondary level classes, Class 9 and Class 10. International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) is a two-year curriculum with wide range of subjects available to choose from. Know more about IGCSE.
IGCSE subjects are equivalent to an Indian or US honors high school curriculum (grade 9-10) the subjects are divided into five groups:
|Group I: Languages||First Language English/ESL/Hindi/French|
|Group II: Humanities and Social Sciences||Economics|
|Group III: Sciences||Physics/Biology/Chemistry|
|Group IV: Mathematics||Mathematics|
|Group Creative, Technical and Vocational||ICT, Business Studies/Art & Design|
AGS also offers Cambridge ICE, a group award for Cambridge IGCSE that recognizes the achievements of learners who pass examinations in at least seven Cambridge IGCSE subjects from five different subject groups, including two different languages.
At AGSN, IGCSE/ICE Subjects can be chosen from the following:1. English, 2. ICT, 3. Hindi or French, 4. Mathematics, 5. Chemistry/Business Studies, 6. Physics/Art & Design, 7. Biology/Economics
Cambridge A Level
At AGS, A level subjects can be chosen from the combination of some of the following
- English Language AS
- Mathematics / Hindi AS/A
- Physics/Economics/Psychology AS/A
- Chemistry/Business Studies AS/A
- Biology/Accounting/Art & Design/Applied Information and Communication Technology AS/A
- French AS
School Staff Details
|Health Wellness Teacher|
School Rating & Reviews
based on 50 ratings
SchoolMyKids calculates the ratings based on a machine learned model instead of a raw rating average. The model takes into account factors including the age of a rating, whether the ratings are from verified users and factors that establish reviewer trust worthiness.
Studied or worked here? Share your experience and feedback, review Amity Global School, Noida.
Amity Global School, Noida Reviews
Read Alumni, Parents and Student Reviews
Other Amity Global School in India and Abroad
Similar / Nearby SchoolsSee all schools in Noida
Explore Schools in Popular localities in and around Noida
Explore by Other Cities in Uttar Pradesh
Community Discussion on Amity Global School, Noida
Post your comments
Claim Your School Page
School details incorrect?
The information on this page is based on our research (Affiliated Board, MHRD and other sources) and data available on schools Website. We have tried our best to show the 100% correct data on this page. If any details are incorrect, we can update them. For any update write to us on [email protected]
School reviews as submitted by parents and visitors are directly published on the website without any moderation. If you feel any review published on the website has any incorrect information or includes any inappropriate content, please write an email to us on [email protected]
Is This Your School's Listing?
Own or manage this School? Claim your school listing to respond to reviews, update your school profile & details and much more. To claim your listing, write to us on [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Amity Global School is affiliated to which board?
Amity Global School, Noida is affiliated to the Cambridge International Examinations (CIE).
What is the process of getting admission into Amity Global School, Noida?
The Amity Global School, Noida has students enrolled from Nursery to XII. Refer to Admission Section for information on admission process, schedule and key dates.
Is this school a co-educational school?
Yes The Amity Global School, Noida is a Coed school.
What is the curriculum offered at Amity Global School, Noida?
Amity Global School, Noida offers the Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) at various levels of education.
Is this school good? What is the rating of this school?
The Amity Global School is rated 4.3 out of 5 based on 50 reviews on SchoolMyKids.com, largest school reviews and rating platform.
Does Amity Global School offer Hostel facility to students?
Yes, The school offers boarding/hostel facilities to students. The School is Day Cum Boarding School.