School is upto Senior Secondary School (XI-XII) and affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The School is a Coed Day School, with classes from Nursery to XII. It is an English Medium school.
Know about Delhi Public School, Rohini, Delhi: Board & Curriculum, Admission Procedure, Fees & Fee Structure, Contact Details, Facilities and Ranking, Rating and Reviews.
Delhi Public School, Rohini Delhi, is a Senior Secondary School (XI-XII), affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The School is a Coed Day School, with classes from Nursery to XII. It is an English Medium school. The school is located in Rohini area of Delhi. Delhi Public School, Rohini was established in 1995. It is a Society and is part of Delhi Public School (DPS) and is managed by Delhi Public School Society.
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
The motto of Delhi Public School, Rohini Rohini is "Service Before Self". It is a Coed Day School, which services the educational need of over 2000 students from Nursery through XII. The classes in Delhi Public School, Rohini for every academic year starts from April to March.
School is recognized by the Directorate of Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi with School ID 1413221.
Delhi Public School, Rohini, Delhi is one of the best Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) schools in Rohini area of Delhi and ranks among the top schools in Delhi. Here, the dedicated and professional teachers ensure that the children get the maximum out of their education in this Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) school in Delhi. The school has given exceptional results in the academic sphere and its students have excelled in extra co-curricular activities too.
Checkout everything about Delhi Public School, Rohini, Delhi Delhi. The best gift you can give to your child is a right school for his/her academic, co-curricular and overall development. Read about Delhi Public School, Rohini Admission Procedure & Policy, Important Dates for Admission, Delhi Public School, Rohini Fee Structure, School Curriculum & affiliation, medium of instruction, level, Extracurricular Activities, Facilities, Alumni, Faculty, Contact Details and other important information. You can also explore list of best schools in Delhi or checkout best Schools in Rohini Delhi.
Explore Best Schools in India by city and Boards of Education: CBSE, ICSE, IB (DP, MYP, PYP), CIE (IGCSE, Cambridge AS&A Level) and State Boards. Explore list of approved CBSE schools in India, Approved accredited CIE Schools in India, Approved ICSE Schools in India, and Approved accredited IB Schools in India.
SchoolMyKids.com provides Parenting Tips & Advice to parents, Information about Schools near you and School Reviews. Use SchoolMyKids Career Guidance to know about career options and courses for you or your child.
Address & Contact Information
Sector 24, Phase 3, Rohini, Delhi, 110085
School Chairman & Principal
- Principal: Vibha Singh
School Contact Person
011 27055942, 011 27055943, 01127933088, 011 27056965 (Infant School)
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
April to March
Admission Contact Details
Phone: 011-27055942, 27055943
The School has students enrolled from Nursery to XII. Find below the admission schedule, procedure, Contact Details, documents required and instructions for parents for Delhi Public School, Rohini, Delhi Admission.
In this section, we will answer the common questions like What is the admission process like and what are the key dates? Is their any admission test? Will School also hold an interview or an interaction? What is the age criterion for admission to Delhi Public School, Rohini Delhi for the upcoming academic year?
Nursery (Pre School) Admission
PreSchool/Nursery Admission Process will start from 28 November 2019. School will upload the admission procedure and admission criteria along with points for each criterion for admission in open seats (non-EWS/DG), on its official website by November 28, 2019.
The government has set an upper age limit of less than four years to be eligible for nursery, less than five years for kindergarten, and less than six years for admission to Class 1.Important Dates - Nursery Admission Schedule 2020
|Commencement of admission process:||28.11.2019 (Thursday)|
|Nursery admission forms will be available in schools from:||November 29, 2019|
|Last date of submitting application forms for nursery class admission:||December 27, 2019|
|First list of selected children will be out on:||January 24, 2020|
|2nd list (if Required) will be out on:||February 12, 2020|
|The admission process will conclude on:||March 31, 2020|
Age Criteria for Admission
- Pre School - Nursery - 3 years as on 31st MArch
- Pre Primary (KG) - 4 years as on 31st March
- Class 1 - 5 years as on 31st March
Admission Process Entry Level Class Nursery
Refer to below for admission process to Class Nursery Session 2020-21
- Uploading details of children who applied to the school for admission under Open Seats Friday, 10 January 2020
- Uploading marks (as per point system ) given to each of the children who applied for admission under Open Seats Friday, 17 January 2020
- The date for displaying the first list of selected children (including Waiting List) (along with marks allotted under Point System) Friday, 24 January 2020
- Resolution of queries of parents, if any, (by written/email/verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the first list Monday, 27 January 2020 to Monday, 03 February 2020
- The date for displaying the second list of children, if any, (including Waiting List) (along with marks allotted under Point System) Wednesday, 12 February 2020
- Resolution of queries of parents, if any, (by written/email/verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the Second list Thursday, 13 February 2020 to Wednesday, 19 February 2020
- Subsequent list of admission, if any Friday, 06 March 2020
- Closure of admission process Monday, 16 March 2020
Distribution of Seats Nursery
|50% Seats for General Category [Open Seats]||70|
|25% Seats for EWS/DG Category||35|
|20% Seats for Management Quota||28|
|5% Seats for Staff Children||07|
|Total Number of Seats||140|
Admission Criteria and Points
|1||Neighbourhood(Distance from School|
|2||Sibling (real Brother or Sister studying in the school) or ALumni or Staff||30|
|3||DPS Alumni (Father - 15 Points, Mother - 15 Points)||30|
- Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation / equivalent authority.
- Photograph of Applicant
- Medical Document/Certificate (If belongs to Special Needs)
- Residence Proof - (any one) - Ration Card /Smart Card issued in the name of parents (Mother/Father having name of the child), Domicile Certificate of child or of his/her parents, Voter Identity Card (EPIC) of any of the parents, Electricity Bill/ MTNL telephone bill/ Water bill/ Passport in the name of any of the parents or child, Aadhar Card / Unique Identity Card issued in the name of the parents.
- Proof of Sibling(s) (ID Card of Sibling [2019-20])
- Alumni Proof of Father and Mother (School Leaving Certificate/Marksjeet).
- Single Parent proof (Death Certificate of deceased parent).
ADMISSSION To Class XI
Admission will be through electronic Application form for Delhi Public School, Rohini only. Please read the instructions carefully before filling in the to avoid rejection of your application form. All you need to do is to fill in the boxes with the required information. The cost of application form is INR 25.
Entrance Test for XI will be held a day after the declaration of X CBSE Results. Refer to table below for entrance test timings for Class XI admission
|Commencement of exam||8:30 AM|
|Mathematics and Science Test||8:30 AM - 11:00 AM|
|Break||11:00 AM - 11:15 AM|
|English and Logical Reasoning/Mental Ability||11:15 AM - 12:45 PM|
The Registration process consists of following steps :
- Filling up the Application (fields marked * are mandatory)
- After completing the Application , please check all the details and spellings and click on the `I Agree` button and proceed for online submission of non-refundable Application fee.
- Application Fee Payment
- Immediately after payment, an application number will be generated and an acknowledgement mail will reach your E-mail mentioned by you in the Application .
- Please keep the copy of the filled application and acknowledgement slip for future reference.
Criteria for Applying for Entrance Test
The Entrance Test will include entire syllabus of X English (except literature), Science/ Social Science (for Commerce and Humanities) and Mathematics
|Stream||Science Stream||Commerce with Maths Stream||Humanities Stream|
Documents required (Scanned copy)
- Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation / equivalent authority.
- Photograph of Applicant, Father, Mother and Guardian (If applicable)
- Report Card of Class X Pre Board test of academic session 2017-18
- Report Card of Class IX
- Residence Proof (Ration Card issued in the name of parents (mother/father having name of the child), Domicile Certificate of child or his/her parents, Voter Identity Card / EPIC of any of the parents or child. Aadhar Card / Unique Identity Card of Mother / Father / Child issued by the Government of India / Electricity Bill / MTNL telephone bill / Water bill / Passport in the name of any of the Parents or child.)
- All students must submit a photocopy of the X Board Result (available online) when they come for the Entrance Test
Delhi Public School, Rohini Fees: Fee Structure & Details
Refer below for Delhi Public School, Rohini Delhi fee structure and current fees.
|Particular||Frequency||Nursery to Class I||Class II to V||Class VI to VIII||Class IX to X||Class XI & XII|
|REGISTRATION CHARGES||On Admission||25||25||25||25||25|
|ADMISSION FEE||On Admission||200||200||200||200||200|
|Computer Fee||Per Month||200||200||200 (optional)|
|Smart Classes||Per Month||300||300||300||300||300|
|ADDITIONAL CO-SCHOLASTIC Activity Fee||Per Annum||2,000||3,300||1,600|
|Science Fee||Per Month - Per Subject||100 (Optional)|
Monthly Transportation Bus Fees
|Above 7 Km upto 12km||2,050|
Infrastructure & Facilities
The Delhi Public School, Rohini campus is spread over acres of land in Rohini area of Delhi, Delhi. The School is a K-12 Day School. The School's infrastructure includes but is not limited to:
- Covered Play Area
- Horse Riding
- Indoor Stadium
- Kho Kho
- Outdoor Stadium
- Play Area
- Splash Pool
- Sand Pit
- Table Tennis
- Digital Library
- Career Counseling
- Student Exchange Programs
- Test Center
- AC Classrooms
- AV Classrooms
Visual and Performing Arts Facilities(0/4)
- Language Labs
- Maths Labs
- Atal Tinkering Lab (ATL)
- Computer Labs
- Robotics Labs
- Transport Facility
- AC Buses
- AC Hostels
- Accessible Parking
- Ramped or Level Entrances
- Accessible Washrooms
- Braille and Large Print Room Numbers
- AV Facilities
- Interactive Boards
- School App
Food and Catering Facilities(1/3)
- Meal Served
- Kitchen & Dining Hall
Safety and Security Facilities(0/11)
- Fire Alarm
- Fire Extinguisher
- Security Guards
- Boundary Wall
- Fenced Boundary Wall
- Speedometer In Bus
- GPS In Bus
- CCTV In Bus
- Fire Extinguisher In Bus
- School Bus Tracking App
Medical Facility Facilities(1/7)
- Medical Facility
- Medical Room or Clinic
- Resident Doctor
- Medical Staff
- Isolation Room
- Dedicated Ambulance
Other Infra Facilities(0/6)
- Kids Play Area
- Activity Center
- Toy Room
- Day Care
School Houses and Activity Details
School has housed based on rivers - Brahmaputra, Yamuna, Sabarmati, Kaveri, Ganga, Narmada.
School Clubs and Societies
The School has organisations/Clubs/Societies that organize various activities to develop the skills and extract the best out of every child. These scholastic and co scholastic clubs are a great way to explore the interest of any student or even develop new ones. The Clubs are:
- Model United Nations
School Timings and Vacations
What are the school timings?
The school works in Shift 1 (Morning).
The School timings are:
|Nursery-Class I : 7:45 am to 12:10 noon Class II-Class XII : 7.30 am to 2.00 pm|
Language of Instruction
What is the typical school vacation schedule?
Number of Students
Number of Teachers
Students to Teachers Ratio
School Senior Secondary Streams
- Science with Mathematics
- Science without Mathematics
School Level & Classes
Which grades will you have in the new session?Delhi Public School, Rohini is a Pre Primary School (Pre School) to Senior Secondary School (XI-XII) for both boys and girls and has following grades/levels
Academics Programme and Curriculum Structure
The Academic session at Delhi Public School, Rohini starts from April to March. The School provides education to students from Nursery to XII.
Delhi Public School, Rohini is a Coed English medium Day School which offers the National curriculum CBSE, from Nursery to XII.
Delhi Public School, Rohini is authorised to offer the following
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
National Level Curriculum under the Union Government of India, Board of Education for public and private schools conducts. CBSE is the largest educational board in the country and is duly recognized by the Department of Education.
- Secondary School Examination
- Senior Secondary certificate examination
Delhi Public School, Rohini is recognised by and affiliated to the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) board and follows curriculum prescribed by it. The school is affiliated to CBSE since with CBSE affiliation number 2730303.
The Schools offers following CBSE boards
- All India Senior School Certificate Examination (AISSCE) (12th)
- All India Secondary School Examination (AISSE) (10th)
Curriculum offered in Delhi Public School, Rohini by Class
In this section, we will answer What board of education does Delhi Public School, Rohini intend to follow over the years?
- School is Affiliated to CBSE and offers CBSE AISSCE curriculum in class XI & XII. Followed by CBSE Board Exam (AISSCE All India Senior School Certificate Examination) at the end of the Class 12th.
- At the Senior Secondary level, school offers Science with Mathematics, Science without Mathematics, Commerce, Humanities streams.
- School is Affiliated to CBSE and offers CBSE AISSE (SSE) curriculum in Secondary classes (class IX & X). Followed by CBSE Board Exam (AISSE All India Secondary School Examination) at the end of the Class 10th.
- School follows CBSE Curriculum in Middle School.
- School follows CBSE Curriculum in Primary level classes.
Subject Options available in Class XI & XII
|English Core||English Core||English Core|
|Physics||Accountancy||History/ Geography/ Hindi Core|
|Chemistry||Business Studies||Psychology/ Informatics Practices|
|Computer Science/ Economics/ Biology/ Physical Education||Economics||Maths/ Political Science/ Commercial Art/ Physical Education|
|Mathematics/ Physical Education||Mathematics||Economics/ Sociology/ Physical Education|
Class 10th - Secondary School Examination
The CBSE students have to study 5 subject and 1 vocational subject in class 10th. CBSE has made it compulsory for class 10 students to appear for a vocational subject as an additional course. final marksheet for Class X will have separate assessment for the Scholastic Area, co-Scholastic Activities and Discipline (Attendance, Sincerity, Values). Know more about the Class 10th subjects, assessment pattern, Prescribed books and paper format
Students can select any language or subject from list of additional subjects as 6th Subject. Know about list of subjects available in Class X, Syllabus, course structure, Exam paper Format and Prescribed books. Also know about the list of subjects available as 6th subject and their syllabus and course structure.
School Rating & Reviews
Studied or worked here? Share your experience and feedback, review Delhi Public School, Rohini, Delhi.
Delhi Public School, Rohini, Reviews
Read Alumni, Parents and Student Reviews
Other Delhi Public School, Rohini in India and Abroad
Similar / Nearby Schools
Explore Schools in Popular localities in and around Delhi
Explore by Other Cities in Delhi
Community Discussion on Delhi Public School, Rohini, Delhi
Post your comments
Claim Your School Page
School details incorrect?
The information on this page is based on our research (Affiliated Board, MHRD and other sources) and data available on schools Website. We have tried our best to show the 100% correct data on this page. If any details are incorrect, we can update them. For any update write to us on email@example.com
School reviews as submitted by parents and visitors are directly published on the website without any moderation. If you feel any review published on the website has any incorrect information or includes any inappropriate content, please write an email to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is This Your School's Listing?
Own or manage this School? Claim your school listing to respond to reviews, update your school profile & details and much more. To claim your listing, write to us on email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Delhi Public School, Rohini is affiliated to which board?
Delhi Public School, Rohini, Delhi is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
What is the process of getting admission into Delhi Public School, Rohini, Delhi?
The Delhi Public School, Rohini has students enrolled from Nursery to XII. Refer to Admission Section for information on admission process, schedule and key dates.
What are the school timings?
The Delhi Public School, Rohini works in Shift 1 (Morning). The School timings are:Nursery-Class I : 7:45 am to 12:10 noon Class II-Class XII : 7.30 am to 2.00 pm
Is this school a co-educational school?
Yes The Delhi Public School, Rohini is Coed school.
What is the curriculum offered at Delhi Public School, Rohini, Delhi?
Delhi Public School, Rohini, Delhi offers the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) at various levels of education.
Is this school good? What is the rating of this school?
The Delhi Public School, Rohini is rated 4.1 out of 5 based on 19 reviews on SchoolMyKids.com, largest school reviews and rating platform.
Does Delhi Public School, Rohini offer Hostel facility to students?
No, The schools does not have any boarding/hostel facilities to students. The School is Day School .