DPS International School, Aroozoo Avenue, Singapore
- Hougang, Singapore, North East, Singapore, Singapore
- Contact Info
School is upto Senior Secondary School (XI-XII) and affiliated to Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE). The School is a Coed Day School, with classes from Pre-nursery to XII. It is an English Medium school.
Know about DPS International School, Aroozoo Avenue, Singapore: Board & Curriculum, Admission Procedure, Fees & Fee Structure, Contact Details, Facilities and Ranking, Rating and Reviews.
DPS International School, Aroozoo Avenue Singapore, is a Senior Secondary School (XI-XII), affiliated to Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE). The School is a Coed Day School, with classes from Pre-nursery to XII. It is an English Medium school. The school is located in Hougang area of Singapore. DPS International School, Aroozoo Avenue was established in 2004. It is a Society and is part of Delhi Public School (DPS) and is managed by The Delhi Public School (DPS) Society.
- Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE)
- Cambridge International Examinations (CIE)
DPS International School Hougang Aroozoo Avenue is a Coed Day School, which services the educational need of hundreds of students from Pre-nursery through XII. The classes in DPS International School for every academic year starts from April.
Checkout everything about DPS International School, Aroozoo Avenue, Singapore Singapore. The best gift you can give to your child is a right school for his/her academic, co-curricular and overall development. Read about DPS International School, Aroozoo Avenue Admission Procedure & Policy, Important Dates for Admission, DPS International School, Aroozoo Avenue Fee Structure, School Curriculum & affiliation, medium of instruction, level, Extracurricular Activities, Facilities, Alumni, Faculty, Contact Details and other important information. You can also explore list of best schools in Singapore or checkout best Schools in Hougang Singapore.
Explore Best Schools in Singapore by city and Boards of Education: CBSE, ICSE, IB (DP, MYP, PYP), CIE (IGCSE, Cambridge AS&A Level) and State Boards. Explore list of approved CBSE schools in Singapore, Approved accredited CIE Schools in Singapore, Approved ICSE Schools in Singapore, and Approved accredited IB Schools in Singapore.
SchoolMyKids.com provides Parenting Tips & Advice to parents, Information about Schools near you and School Reviews. Use SchoolMyKids Career Guidance to know about career options and courses for you or your child.
Address & Contact Information
DPS International School 36 Aroozoo Avenue Singapore 539842
School Chairman & Principal
- Principal: Col. (Retd.) Charanjit Singh
School Contact Person
+65 6285 6300 (5 Lines)
The School has students enrolled from Pre-nursery to XII. Find below the admission schedule, procedure, Contact Details, documents required and instructions for parents for DPS International School, Aroozoo Avenue, Singapore Admission.
In this section, we will answer the common questions like What is the admission process like and what are the key dates? Is their any admission test? Will School also hold an interview or an interaction? What is the age criterion for admission to DPS International School, Aroozoo Avenue Singapore for the upcoming academic year?
Criteria for Admission
- For admission to the nursery, the child should be 2 years and above on 31st March at the time of seeking the admission.
- The same criterion will be applicable to classes Kindergarten I and Kindergarten II adding a year, each respectively.
- Admission from Grade 1 onwards will be based on the students Transfer Certificate and Result in the previous school.
The prospective students will be given an aptitude/entrance test. Based on the performance of which the child will be admitted to the school.
- For admissions from Nursery to Kindergarten, the student is tested in reasoning, cognitive, language and numerical skills.
- Grades 1 to 4 assessment tests are formulated to test the skills learnt in the previous class in English and Maths. General Awareness of a child is also assessed.
- Grade 5 onwards the assessment tests are based on the skills learnt in the previous class in English, Maths and Science.
- Please fill in the particulars and other details in the admission form / online admission form clearly & legibly.
- All applications must be accompanied by Application Processing fee of S$2000 which is non-refundable. This fee will be adjusted towards registration & Tuition fee and this fee is non-refundable in case the student fails to join the school for any reason what so ever.
- Please submit the following documents to the Admissions Department. Please note all original documents must be produced upon submission to verify their authenticity.
- Admission Form (click here to fill the form online)
- Copy of Immunization card
- Copy of Birth certificate
- Copy of Passport and NRIC (Parents and Child)
- Transfer Certificate From the previous school (From class 1 onwards)
- Copies of previous academic records.
- Two Photographs of the child
- One Photograph each of the Parent/Guardian.
DPS International School, Aroozoo Avenue Fees: Fee Structure & Details
Refer below for DPS International School, Aroozoo Avenue Singapore fee structure and current fees.
Note:- All payments to be made in Singapore Dollars
|Class||TUITION FEE PER TERM||Amount payable
(normal) With GST (7%)
(sibling case) With GST (7%)
|NURSERY(Morning)||S$600per month X 3 months||1800.00||1926.00||1637.10 *|
|KINDERGARTEN 1 &KINDERGARTEN 2 (Morning)||S$650per month X 3 months||1950.00||2086.50||1773.53 *|
|NURSERY(Afternoon)||S$500per month X 3 months||1500.00||1605.00||1605.00#|
|KINDERGARTEN 1 &KINDERGARTEN 2(Afternoon)||S$575per month X 3 months||1725.00||1845.75||1845.75#|
|GRADE 1 & 2||S$825per month X 3 months||2475.00||2648.25||2251.01|
|GRADE 3 to 5||S$875per month X 3 months||2625.00||2808.75||2387.44|
|GRADE 6 & 7||S$925per month X 3 months||2775.00||2969.25||2523.86|
|GRADE 8||S$950per month X 3 months||2850.00||3049.50||2592.08|
|ICSE GRADE 9 & 10||S$1050per month X 3 months||3150.00||3370.50||2864.93|
|ISC GRADE 11||S$1125per month X 3 months||3375.00||3611.25||3069.56|
|ISC GRADE 12||S$1200per month X 3 months||3600.00||3852.00||3274.20|
|IGCSE FOUNDATION GRADE 8||S$1150per month X 3 months||3450.00||3691.50||3137.78|
|IGCSE GRADE 9 'O' LEVEL||S$1300per month X 3 months||3900.00||4173.00||3547.05|
|IGCSE GRADE 10 'O' LEVEL||S$1350per month X 3 months||4050.00||4333.50||3683.47|
|GCE GRADE 11 "AS" LEVEL||S$1500per month X 3 months||4500.00||4815.00||4092.75|
|GCE GRADE 12 "A" LEVEL||S$1600per month X 3 months||4800.00||5136.00||4365.60|
- * Sibling Subsidy - A 15% Sibling subsidy will be applicable on the tuition fees only.
- #Sibling Subsidy is not applicable for students of Afternoon session.
- The school fee for Grade 8, 9, 10, 11 & 12 of IGCSE/AS/A Level will be payable on 3 months basis.
Infrastructure & Facilities
The DPS International School, Aroozoo Avenue campus is spread over acres of land in Hougang area of Singapore, Singapore. The School is a K-12 Day School. The School's infrastructure includes but is not limited to:
- Covered Play Area
- Horse Riding
- Indoor Stadium
- Kho Kho
- Outdoor Stadium
- Play Area
- Splash Pool
- Sand Pit
- Table Tennis
- Digital Library
- Career Counseling
- Student Exchange Programs
- Test Center
- AC Classrooms
- AV Classrooms
Visual and Performing Arts Facilities(2/4)
- Language Labs
- Maths Labs
- Atal Tinkering Lab (ATL)
- Computer Labs
- Robotics Labs
- Transport Facility
- AC Buses
- AC Hostels
- Accessible Parking
- Ramped or Level Entrances
- Accessible Washrooms
- Braille and Large Print Room Numbers
- AV Facilities
- Interactive Boards
- School App
Food and Catering Facilities(1/3)
- Meal Served
- Kitchen & Dining Hall
Safety and Security Facilities(0/11)
- Fire Alarm
- Fire Extinguisher
- Security Guards
- Boundary Wall
- Fenced Boundary Wall
- Speedometer In Bus
- GPS In Bus
- CCTV In Bus
- Fire Extinguisher In Bus
- School Bus Tracking App
Medical Facility Facilities(1/7)
- Medical Facility
- Medical Room or Clinic
- Resident Doctor
- Medical Staff
- Isolation Room
- Dedicated Ambulance
Other Infra Facilities(1/6)
- Kids Play Area
- Activity Center
- Toy Room
- Day Care
The infrastructure of the school building encompasses the educational block, the residential block, the parent's lounge and the canteen.
Safety & Security Measures at the School
- Medical facilities to handle sickness and emergencies by a trained medical healthcare assistant.
School Houses and Activity Details
DPS International School divides the students from Grade 1 onwards into four houses, namely:
- Glacier House
- Lake House
- Oasis House
- Spring House
School Clubs and Societies
The School has organisations/Clubs/Societies that organize various activities to develop the skills and extract the best out of every child. These scholastic and co scholastic clubs are a great way to explore the interest of any student or even develop new ones.
School Timings and Vacations
What are the school timings?
The school works in Shift 1 (Morning), Shift 2 (Afternoon).
The School timings are:
|Nursery to K2 : 9.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. (Monday - Friday) Kindergarten afternoon session: 12.30 p.m. to 3.30 p.m. (Monday - Friday) Grade 1 to 12 : 9.00 a.m. to 3.30 p.m. (Monday - Friday)|
Language of Instruction
What is the typical school vacation schedule?
School Senior Secondary Streams
School Level & Classes
Which grades will you have in the new session?DPS International School, Aroozoo Avenue is a Pre Primary School (Pre School) to Senior Secondary School (XI-XII) for both boys and girls and has following grades/levels
Academics Programme and Curriculum Structure
The Academic session at DPS International School, Aroozoo Avenue starts from April. The School provides education to students from Pre-nursery to XII.
DPS International School, Aroozoo Avenue is a Coed English medium Day School which offers the International curriculum CISCE, CIE, from Pre-nursery to XII.The School offers its students a choice of 2 boards Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE).
DPS International School, Aroozoo Avenue is authorised to offer the following
Cambridge International Examination (CIE)
Cambridge CIE is part of the Cambridge Assessment, a department of the University of Cambridge. CIE offers education for learners aged 5 to 19 years. CIE has 4 stages of education - Cambridge Primary for 5 to 11 years, Cambridge Secondary 1 for 11 to 14 year, Cambridge Secondary 2 (IGCSE) for 14 to 16 year and Cambridge Advanced (AS & A level) for 16 to 19 years.
DPS International School, Aroozoo Avenue is affiliated to CIE since with CIE affiliation number SG567.
The Schools offers following Cambridge programs
- IGCSE Level
- Cambridge Advanced AS Level
- Cambridge Advanced A Level
CISCE - Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations
National level, private, Board of School education in India conducts
- ICSE - Indian Certificate for Secondary Education (10th)
- ISC - Indian School Certificate (12th)
DPS International School, Aroozoo Avenue is recognised by and affiliated to the CISCE and follows curriculum prescribed by it.
The school is affiliated to CISCE since with CISCE affiliation number SG001. The Schools offers following CISCE boards -
- ICSE (Class X)
- ISC (Class XII)
Curriculum offered in DPS International School, Aroozoo Avenue by Class
In this section, we will answer What board of education does DPS International School, Aroozoo Avenue intend to follow over the years?
- School is Affiliated to CISCE and offers ISC (Indian School Certificate Examination) curriculum in class XI & XII. Followed by ISC Board Exam at the end of the Class 12th.
- Cambridge Advanced A Level program is highly recognised program. DPS International School, Aroozoo Avenue offers Cambridge A & AS Level in Senior secondary classes, class XI & XII.
- DPS International School, Aroozoo Avenue follows Cambridge IGCSE Curriculum in Secondary level classes, Class 9 and Class 10. International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) is a two-year curriculum with wide range of subjects available to choose from. Know more about IGCSE.
- School is Affiliated to CISCE and offers ICSE (Indian Certificate of Secondary Education) curriculum in Secondary classes (class IX & X). Followed by ICSE Board Exam at the end of the Class 10th.
School Rating & Reviews
Studied or worked here? Share your experience and feedback, review DPS International School, Aroozoo Avenue, Singapore.
DPS International School, Aroozoo Avenue, Reviews
Read Alumni, Parents and Student Reviews
Other DPS International School in Singapore and Abroad
Similar / Nearby Schools
Nearby Pre Schools
Explore Schools in Popular localities in and around Singapore
Explore by Other Cities in Singapore
Community Discussion on DPS International School, Aroozoo Avenue, Singapore
Post your comments
Claim Your School Page
School details incorrect?
The information on this page is based on our research (Affiliated Board, MHRD and other sources) and data available on schools Website. We have tried our best to show the 100% correct data on this page. If any details are incorrect, we can update them. For any update write to us on email@example.com
School reviews as submitted by parents and visitors are directly published on the website without any moderation. If you feel any review published on the website has any incorrect information or includes any inappropriate content, please write an email to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is This Your School's Listing?
Own or manage this School? Claim your school listing to respond to reviews, update your school profile & details and much more. To claim your listing, write to us on email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
DPS International School, Aroozoo Avenue is affiliated to which board?
DPS International School, Aroozoo Avenue, Singapore is affiliated to the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE).
What is the process of getting admission into DPS International School, Aroozoo Avenue, Singapore?
The DPS International School, Aroozoo Avenue has students enrolled from Pre-nursery to XII. Refer to Admission Section for information on admission process, schedule and key dates.
What are the school timings?
The DPS International School, Aroozoo Avenue works in Shift 1 (Morning), Shift 2 (Afternoon). The School timings are:Nursery to K2 : 9.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. (Monday - Friday) Kindergarten afternoon session: 12.30 p.m. to 3.30 p.m. (Monday - Friday) Grade 1 to 12 : 9.00 a.m. to 3.30 p.m. (Monday - Friday)
Is this school a co-educational school?
Yes The DPS International School, Aroozoo Avenue is Coed school.
What is the curriculum offered at DPS International School, Aroozoo Avenue, Singapore?
DPS International School, Aroozoo Avenue, Singapore offers the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) at various levels of education.
Is this school good? What is the rating of this school?
The DPS International School, Aroozoo Avenue is rated 2.2 out of 5 based on 27 reviews on SchoolMyKids.com, largest school reviews and rating platform.
Does DPS International School, Aroozoo Avenue offer Hostel facility to students?
No, The schools does not have any boarding/hostel facilities to students. The School is Day School .