Delhi Public School, Mathura Road, Delhi (DPS)
School is upto Senior Secondary School (XI-XII) and affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The School is a Coed Day Cum Boarding School, with classes from Nursery to XII. It is an English Medium school.
Know about Delhi Public School, Mathura Road, Delhi: Board & Curriculum, Admission Procedure, Fees & Fee Structure, Contact Details, Facilities and Ranking, Rating and Reviews.
Delhi Public School, Mathura Road Delhi, is a Senior Secondary School (XI-XII), affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The School is a Coed Day Cum Boarding School, with classes from Nursery to XII. It is an English Medium school. The school is located in Mathura Road area of Delhi. Delhi Public School, Mathura Road was established in 1949. It is a Private School and is part of Delhi Public School (DPS) and is managed by The Delhi Public School (DPS) Society. The school is member of Indian Public School Conference.
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
The motto of Delhi Public School Mathura Road is "SERVICE BEFORE SELF". It is a Coed Day Cum Boarding School, which services the educational need of over 6500 students from Nursery through XII. The classes in Delhi Public School for every academic year starts from April to March.
Delhi Public School, Mathura Road, is the first DPS and is spread over 25 acres (100,000 m2) of land. From the time it was established in 1949.
The school's first principal was J.D Tytler in 1949. The foundation stone of the school building was laid in 1956 by S. Radhakrishnan, the then Vice President of India. M.I. Hussain, the former principal was the longest serving principal in the DPS Society (from 1998 to 2015).
School Awards and Recognitions
Awarded the third 'most respected secondary school' in India by the Indian Market research Bureau (IMRB) for the Deccan herald Newspaper.
Delhi Public School, Mathura Road, Delhi is one of the best Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) schools in Mathura Road area of Delhi and ranks among the top schools in Delhi. Here, the dedicated and professional teachers ensure that the children get the maximum out of their education in this Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) school in Delhi. The school has given exceptional results in the academic sphere and its students have excelled in extra co-curricular activities too.
Checkout everything about Delhi Public School, Mathura Road, Delhi Delhi. The best gift you can give to your child is a right school for his/her academic, co-curricular and overall development. Read about Delhi Public School, Mathura Road Admission Procedure & Policy, Important Dates for Admission, Delhi Public School, Mathura Road Fee Structure, School Curriculum & affiliation, medium of instruction, level, Extracurricular Activities, Facilities, Alumni, Faculty, Contact Details and other important information. You can also explore list of best schools in Delhi or checkout best Schools in Mathura Road Delhi.
Explore Best Schools in India by city and Boards of Education: CBSE, ICSE, IB (DP, MYP, PYP), CAIE (IGCSE, Cambridge AS&A Level) and State Boards. Explore list of approved CBSE schools in India, Approved accredited CAIE Schools in India, Approved ICSE Schools in India, and Approved accredited IB Schools in India.
SchoolMyKids.com provides Parenting Tips & Advice to parents, Information about Schools near you and School Reviews. Use SchoolMyKids Career Guidance to know about career options and courses for you or your child.
Address & Contact Information
April to March
The School has students enrolled from Nursery to XII. Find below the admission schedule, procedure, Contact Details, documents required and instructions for parents for Delhi Public School, Mathura Road, Delhi Admission.
In this section, we will answer the common questions like What is the admission process like and what are the key dates? Is their any admission test? Will School also hold an interview or an interaction? What is the age criterion for admission to Delhi Public School, Mathura Road Delhi for the upcoming academic year?
Delhi Nursery (Pre School) Admission 2023
Delhi Nursery (PreSchool) Admission Process for admission to Open Seats in Delhi Public School, Mathura Road and other private schools will start from 1st December 2022. School will upload the admission procedure and admission criteria along with points for each criterion for admission in Open seats (non-EWS/DG/CWSN category seats), on its official website/notice board and edudel website by November 28, 2022.
The government has set an upper age limit of less than four years to be eligible for nursery, less than five years for kindergarten, and less than six years for admission to Class 1.
The Directorate of Education has fixed a minimum age and upper age limit as on 31st March of the year in which the admission is sought for admission in the nursery, kindergarten, and Class 1.
In Delhi Public School, Mathura Road and all other private schools 25% seats in pre-school (Nursery), pre-primary (KG) and Class 1 of are reserved for economically weaker sections/disadvantaged groups (EWS/DG) as per RTE act.
|Class||Minimum Age||Upper Age limit|
|Pre-School (Nursery)||3 Years||Less than 4 Years|
|Pre-primary (KG)||4 Years||Less than 5 Years|
|Class 1||5 Years||Less than 6 Years|
Delhi Nursery Admission Schedule 2023 - Important DatesSchedule for admission in Open seats (non-EWS/DG/CWSN category seats) in Delhi Public School, Mathura Road and all other private schools in Delhi.
|Admission forms will be available in schools from||1 December 2022 (Thursday)|
|Last date of submitting application forms for nursery class admission||23 December 2022 (Friday)|
|Uploading details of children who applied to the school for admission under Open Seats||6th January, 2023 (Friday)|
|Uploading marks (as per points system) given to each of the children who applied for admission under open seats||13th January, 2023 (Friday)|
|The first list of selected children will be out on (including waiting list)||20th January 2023|
|The second list will be out on||6th February, 2023|
|Subsequent list of admission, if any||1st March, 2023|
|The Delhi nursery admission process will conclude on||March 17, 2023|
- Fill online/offline form in the desired schools by 23 December 2022 (Friday)
- Upload/share all the requested documents, check school website for complete list
- Schools will share the details of children who have applied for admission and points allotted to each of them by the schools under their point system on school'we bsite/notice board by 6th January, 2023 (Friday).
- The school will conduct draw of lots (computerized or through slips) in a transparent manner in presence of parents and will publish the list of selected children will be out on (including waiting list) on 20th January 2023.
- After draw of lots, schools will share the details of children admitted and in waiting under Open seats along with points allotted to them on the schools website/notice board and edudel website on 20th January 2023.
Admission criteria points for entry class:
|Alumni||Parent Alumni (mother/ father / both)||15|
|Neighborhood||Neighbourhood (0 - 10 k.m)||70|
|Neighborhood||Neighbourhood (10.1 - 12 k.m)||60|
|Siblings||Sibling studying in school||15|
Students primarly takes students at 3 levels, Pre School, Class I and Class XI.
Admission is based on a Written Test, followed by a Personal Interview of the candidates.
Admission to Pre School
Age criteria for registration
- Pre School - Children who complete three years by 31st March of the year in which admission is sought
- Class I - Children who complete five years by 31st March of the admission year
Seats Available for Admission - Pre School
|#||Seat Type||% of Seats||Seats|
|2||Economically Weaker section||25%||65|
Seats Available for Admission - Class 1
|#||Seat Type||% of Seats||Seats|
|2||Economically Weaker section||25%||11|
Parameters for Point Allocation
|1||Neighbourhood (aerial distance up to 15 Kms.)||70 (70/60/50)|
|2||Sibling studying in school||15|
|3||Parent Alumni of core school ( mother / father / both)||15|
- Fill online form on the website.
- Take two/three printouts of the filled form.
- A list of short listed candidates for verification and admission, draw of lot in case any, for all categories will be displayed on the school website on the dates specified below.
- Parents have to bring a print out of the filled , original documents and attested photocopies on the day of verification.
- On the day of admission, original documents and a Demand draft will be required for completion of admission formalities.
Documents Required for Admission
- Copy of online form.
- Birth certificate from the registrar of birth or equivalent authority. Name of the child must be endorsed in the Birth Certificate duly countersigned by Registrar of Birth. Any spelling error in the name of the child/ parents shall not be entertained. The birth certificate has to be complete in all respects.
- Proof of residential address
List of indicative documents which can be considered as proof of residence of parent/ child
- a) Registered Company Rent Lease
- b) Registered Rent Lease Deed ( lease of property in the name of the parent along with Pan No. of the landlord with proof of transfer of rent in his/ her bank account for a minimum of last 6 months) [If the lease / Rent Agreements are less than eleven months, it can be done on Rs. 100/- stamp paper and would not need any registration. If the rent agreements are above eleven months for the interest of the owners as well as tenants), the Lease / Rent Agreements need to be registered in the court of sub - registrar after paying stamp duty and registration charges.]
- c) Registered Sales Deed of residential property in name of parent/ grandparent. (in case Registered Sales Deed is in the name of the grandparent it should be accompanied with the parent's voter or passport.
- d) Passport of parent or applicant at the same address
- e) Paid Electricity Bill/ Paid MTNL Telephone Bill of the last 6 months/ Water Bill/ Electoral Card/ Aadhar Card/ Domicile certificate / Ration Card of parents of the same address with proof of PNG gas bills.
- In case of sibling applicants, the entity card/fee receipt (of sibling of the year 2017 - 18 ) studying in DPS Mathura Road.
- In case of alumni of Delhi Public School (father/mother/both): School leaving certificate/Sr. Secondary/ Secondary Board Certificates.
- In case of Staff child of DPSS/ other D.P.S. Core School, a letter from the of the Institution.
- Immunization / Vaccination record of the child. Kindly print the Medical given below and get it duly filled and signed by the relevant authority. This is important for completion of Admission procedure.
- In case of SC/ STC/ OBC Category, a certificate from the office of the SDM.
- Self attested copies of all the above documents.
- A Demand Draft of a sum of Rs. 60,000/- in the name of Delhi Public School Mathura Road New Delhi.
Admission to class XI
Admission starts after declaration of the CBSE Result. Parents have to fill up the online form. After filling the form along with unique number generated by the computer, click on the submit button and take a print out of the form. Parents have to take two coloured print outs of the filled form, one of which needs to be submitted and the other can serve as a record with self.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR REGISTRATION
Grade/percentage of marks obtained in X (Board Exam) under CBSE / ICSE / State Board.
- For Science stream : MINIMUM 75% in both Maths & Science.
- For Commerce stream (With Maths) : MINIMUM 75% in Maths & 61% in ENGLISH.
- For Commerce stream (Without Maths) : MINIMUM 65% in Maths & 61% in ENGLISH.
- For Humanities stream : Humanities with Maths - Minimum Marks 61% in S.S.T & 75% in Maths
- Humanities without Maths - Minimum Marks 61% in S.S.T & Maths as per choice.
- Marksheet of Class X Board Exam is to be produced at the time of Admission.
- (i) Original Character Certificate / Code of Conduct Certificate duly signed by the Principal of the last school attended should be submitted at the time of admission formalities only.
(ii) Original Code of Conduct Certificate issued by the Hostel Warden (in case previously residing in a hostel )
should also be submitted at the time of admission formalities only.
(iii) Submit self attested SC/ST/OBC certificate, if any alongwith photocopy of the Aadhar Card of the candidate.
- Original certificates of achievements, sports, co-curricular activities, scholarship examination etc., if any.
- Bonafide certificate in original issued by the school alongwith CBSE Registration Card/ Admit Card of Class X.
- Migration certificate in original (issued by the Board other than affiliated to C.B.S.E ).
- Selected candidates should submit the Transfer Certificate duly countersigned by the respective area Inspector of the School (District Education Officer) in original
- A self attested photocopy of the Class X Final Result Marksheet must be submitted.
- For Boarders : Five copies of passport size photographs each of the candidate , Father & Mother and two copies each of local guardian.
For Day Scholars: Two Copies of passport size photograph of the candidate along with five copies each of
- Medical fitness certificate in the prescribed proforma, available on the school website duly filled & stamped by the Doctor (M.B.B.S. / M.D.).
- For proof of residence : Any one of the following documents is acceptable –Aadhar Card /Valid Passport / Electoral Card / Recent Paid Electricity Bill / Recent Paid Landline MTNL Telephone Bill / Lease Deed duly registered by registrar.
- For Boarders : Two local guardians belonging to different families (living in family environment in and around Delhi) should accompany the parent along with their proof of residence as mentioned in point No. 10 .
Delhi Public School, Mathura Road Fees: Fee Structure & Details
Refer below for Delhi Public School, Mathura Road Delhi fee structure and current fees.
You can also call the school's Admission Counsellors for more details.
|REGISTRATION CHARGES||At the time of admission||25|
|ADMISSION FEE||At the time of admission||200|
|MANAGEMENT FUND||At the time of admission||15,000|
|MEDICAL FEE||Fee Charges Annually||1,000|
|MAGAZINE/BULLETIN FEE||Fee Charges Annually||400|
|ASSIGNMENTS FEE||Fee Charges Annually||600|
|MAINTENANCE FEE||Fee Charges Annually||200|
|PTA FUND||Fee Charges Annually||200|
|SCHOLARSHIP FUND||Fee Charges Annually||200|
|ACTIVITY FEE||Fee Charges Annually||1,000|
|MULTIMEDIA/SMART/VIRTUAL||Fee Charges Annually||1,100|
|OPERATIONAL CHARGES||Fee Charges Annually||11,000|
|EDUCATION INSURANCE||Fee Charges Annually||50|
|ALMANAC||Fee Charges Annually||100|
|(CLASS XI & XII PHY,CHEM & BIO||SPECIFIC LEVY||1,000|
|COMPUTER SCIENCE FEE||SPECIFIC LEVY||1,500|
|FEE CHARGED MONTHLY|
TUITION FEE ()
|Class : Nur,Prep & I||Per Month||9,100|
|Class : II to XII||Per Month||8,900|
|ERP Fee||Per Month||60|
|RFID Fee||Per Month||100|
|UPTO 8 KM||Per Month||2,800|
|8 KM TO 15 KM||Per Month||3,000|
|ABOVE 15 KM||Per Month||3,200|
|Additional Fee for NCR||Per Month||
|1. ADMISSION FEE||At the time of admission||15,000|
|2. CAUTION MONEY (Refundable)||At the time of admission||20,000|
|1. HOSTEL CHARGES||Fee Charges Annually||225,000|
|2. MAINTENANCE /DEVELOPMENT FEE HOSTEL||Fee Charges Annually||17,500|
|3. MEDICAL FEE||Fee Charges Annually||8,000|
|4. A.C. Fee||Fee Charges Annually||7,500|
Admission Fee : Boarder
1. At the time of admission, boarders have to deposit Rs. 4,50,000/- which covers School Fee, Hostel charges, Caution Money (i.e. refundable) and deposits on account of Pocket Money and Miscellaneous expenses during the year.
2.Parents have to deposit the fee in two instalments Rs. 2,75,000/- at the time of admission and Rs. 1,75,000/- to be paid through post-dated cheque (payable at Delhi or at par) dated 31st August at the time of admission.
3. In addition boarders have to also deposit two post-dated cheques against fee for XII. a) Rs. 2,50,000/- dated 1st April 2019. b) Rs. 2,00,000/- dated 31st August 2019. The cheque of any bank payable at par in Delhi will be accepted. Shortfall / excess if any will be payable / refundable from / to the Boarders.
4. In case a student is withdrawn within 30 days from the date of admission, School will retain the Admission fee, Registration fee, one month Tuition fee & one month Hostel charges & refund the balance.
5. The student can join the school & boarding house immediately after completing admission formalities.
Infrastructure & Facilities
The Delhi Public School, Mathura Road campus is spread over 25 Acres acres of land in Mathura Road area of Delhi, Delhi. The School is a K-12 Day Cum Boarding School. The School's infrastructure includes but is not limited to:
- Covered Play Area
- Horse Riding
- Indoor Stadium
- Kho Kho
- Outdoor Stadium
- Play Area
- Splash Pool
- Sand Pit
- Table Tennis
- Digital Library
- Career Counseling
- Student Exchange Programs
- Test Center
- AC Classrooms
- AV Classrooms
Visual and Performing Arts Facilities(3/4)
- Language Labs
- Maths Labs
- Atal Tinkering Lab (ATL)
- Computer Labs
- Robotics Labs
- Transport Facility
- AC Buses
- AC Hostels
- Accessible Parking
- Ramped or Level Entrances
- Accessible Washrooms
- Braille and Large Print Room Numbers
- AV Facilities
- Interactive Boards
- School App
Food and Catering Facilities(1/3)
- Meal Served
- Kitchen & Dining Hall
Safety and Security Facilities(0/11)
- Fire Alarm
- Fire Extinguisher
- Security Guards
- Boundary Wall
- Fenced Boundary Wall
- Speedometer In Bus
- GPS In Bus
- CCTV In Bus
- Fire Extinguisher In Bus
- School Bus Tracking App
Medical Facility Facilities(1/7)
- Medical Facility
- Medical Room or Clinic
- Resident Doctor
- Medical Staff
- Isolation Room
- Dedicated Ambulance
Other Infra Facilities(1/7)
- Kids Play Area
- Activity Center
- Toy Room
- Day Care
- Lego Room
School has three swimming pool i.e main pool, learners’ pool and wading pool for tiny tots.
The school has three well equipped libraries, the Pre Primary Wing Library, the Junior School Library and the Senior School Library. Two extension libraries have been setup in the Hostels - both Boys and Girls Hostel.
The school provides transport facility to the students from almost every part of Delhi & NCR. There are 40 DTC Low floor buses and 2 school owned buses in the School
Safety & Security Measures at the School
- The school clinic functions throughout the day providing first-aid and immediate medical attention. The School Clinic is being run by Apollo Life
School Clubs and Societies
The School has organisations/Clubs/Societies that organize various activities to develop the skills and extract the best out of every child. These scholastic and co scholastic clubs are a great way to explore the interest of any student or even develop new ones. The Clubs are:
- Art and Craft
- Computer Club
- Culinary Art
- Mathematics Club
- Social Service
School Timings and Vacations
What are the school timings?
The school works in Shift 1 (Morning).
The School timings are:
|Summer - 7 am to 1:40 pm Winter - 7.25 a.m. – 1.45 p.m.|
Language of Instruction
What is the typical school vacation schedule?
Number of Students
School Senior Secondary Streams
- Science with Mathematics
- Science without Mathematics
School Level & Classes
Which grades will you have in the new session?
Delhi Public School, Mathura Road is a Pre Primary School (Pre School) to Senior Secondary School (XI-XII) for both boys and girls and has following grades/levels
Academics Programme and Curriculum Structure
The Academic session at Delhi Public School, Mathura Road starts from April to March. The School provides education to students from Nursery to XII.
Delhi Public School, Mathura Road is a Coed English medium Day Cum Boarding School which offers the National curriculum CBSE, from Nursery to XII.
Delhi Public School, Mathura Road is authorised to offer the following
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
National Level Curriculum under the Union Government of India, Board of Education for public and private schools conducts. CBSE is the largest educational board in the country and is duly recognized by the Department of Education.
- Secondary School Examination
- Senior Secondary certificate examination
Delhi Public School, Mathura Road is recognised by and affiliated to the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) board and follows curriculum prescribed by it. The school is affiliated to CBSE since Invalid date with CBSE affiliation number 2730015.
The Schools offers following CBSE boards
- All India Senior School Certificate Examination (AISSCE) (12th)
- All India Secondary School Examination (AISSE) (10th)
Curriculum offered in Delhi Public School, Mathura Road by Class
In this section, we will answer What board of education does Delhi Public School, Mathura Road intend to follow over the years?
- School follows CBSE Curriculum in Middle School.
- School is Affiliated to CBSE and offers CBSE AISSE (SSE) curriculum in Secondary classes (class IX & X). Followed by CBSE Board Exam (AISSE All India Secondary School Examination) at the end of the Class 10th.
- School is Affiliated to CBSE and offers CBSE AISSCE curriculum in class XI & XII. Followed by CBSE Board Exam (AISSCE All India Senior School Certificate Examination) at the end of the Class 12th.
- At the Senior Secondary level, school offers Science with Mathematics, Science without Mathematics, Commerce, Humanities streams.
Subjects Available in CLASS IX-X
Main Subjects : Hindi, English Communicative, Maths, Science, Social Studies, FIT, Painting, Art Education, Computer Applications (for IX Only) and Work Education
French, German, Japanese, Sanskrit, Spanish, Urdu
Stream and Subjects Available in Class XI & XII
(NON- MEDICAL GROUP)
|ENGLISH||PHYSICS||CHEM.||MATHS||COMP. SCI / ECO / P.E.|
|ENGLISH||PHYSICS||CHEM.||BIOLOGY||MATHS / P.E. / PAINTING / I.P. / PSYCHO./ HINDI|
|ENGLISH||ACCOUNTS||B.ST.||ECONOMICS||P.E. / PAINTING / I.P. / HINDI|
|ENGLISH||HIST. / GEO./ HINDI.||POL.SCI. /
/ P.E./ GEO.
SOCIO. / L.ST.
|MATHS / PAINTING / I.P./ PSYCHO./P.E.|
CHEM. - CHEMISTRY COMP.SCI. - COMPUTER SCIENCE L.ST - LEGAL STUDIES
F.S. - FASHION STUDIES
P.E. - PHYSICAL EDUCATION PSYCHO. - PSYCHOLOGY HIST. - HISTORY
B.ST. - BUSINESS STUDIES POL.SCI. - POLITICAL SCIENCE SOCIO - SOCIOLOGY
I.P. - INFORMATIC PRACTICES GEOG. - GEOGRAPHY
Class 10th - Secondary School Examination
The CBSE students have to study 5 subject and 1 vocational subject in class 10th. CBSE has made it compulsory for class 10 students to appear for a vocational subject as an additional course. final marksheet for Class X will have separate assessment for the Scholastic Area, co-Scholastic Activities and Discipline (Attendance, Sincerity, Values). Know more about the Class 10th subjects, assessment pattern, Prescribed books and paper format
Students can select any language or subject from list of additional subjects as 6th Subject. Know about list of subjects available in Class X, Syllabus, course structure, Exam paper Format and Prescribed books. Also know about the list of subjects available as 6th subject and their syllabus and course structure.
Yearly Trends Of 90% And Above
|NO OF STUDENTS APPEARED||374||400||454||369||337|
|90% AND ABOVE||130 (34.8%)||144 (36%)||197 (43.4%)||167 (45.3%)||133(39.5%)|
|2011 - 2012||2012 - 2013||2013 - 2014||2014-15||2015-16||2016-17|
|NO. OF CHILDREN APPEARED||409||480||491||473||513||512|
|90% AND ABOVE||24.45%||30.42%||33.20%||38%||37.04%||29.10|
|75% AND ABOVE||74.33%||83.54%||85.5%||90%||79.34%||76.95|
School Notable Alumni
School has bloomed into an academy of achievers from eminent personalities including Montek Sincgh Ahluwalia, Salman Khurshid to noted actors like Kabir Bedi, Mallika Sherawat, Mini Mathur to name a few.
Arts and entertainment
- Vinod Khanna, actor
- Kabir Bedi, actor
- Mallika Sherawat (aka Reema Lamba)
- Mini Mathur, actress
- Shibani Kahyap, singer
- Shriya Saran, actress
- Yuki Bhambri, Tennis Player
- Naveen Jindal Group
- Ali Ahmed: entrepreneur
Writers and fashion
- Rohit Bal, fashion designer
- Anurag Anand, author
- Anuja Chauhan, writer
- Montek Singh Ahluwalia, Deputy Chairman of the Indian Planning Commission, Planning Commission chairman of the Y2K Action Force
- Salman Khurshid, Union corporate affairs minister, politician, lawyer and writer.
- Raghuram rajan, 23rd governor of RBI
- Nikhil Kumar - former Governor of Kerala and Nagaland. Retired Delhi Police Commissioner and Director General, NSG
- Pawan Negi, cricketer
School Staff Details
|Health Wellness Teacher|
School Management Committee
|S.No.||Name & Designation||Designation|
|1||Sh. Indrajit Seth||Chairman|
|2||Sh. V K Shunglu||Vice Chairman|
|3||Rear Admiral M M Chopra||Member|
|4||Sh. Pramod Grover||Member|
|5||Prof. B P Khandelwal||Member|
|6||Sh Promod C Rawal||Member|
|7||Sh. V M Thapar||Member|
|8||Sh K N Khandelwal||Member|
|9||Prof. Alka Sehgal||Member|
|10||Sh. Divakar Dev||Member|
|11||Dr. Kiran Datar||Member|
|12||Sh. P C Sen||Member|
|13||Ms. Namita Pradhan||Member|
|14||Mr. Quamuddin||Nominee of the Director of Education|
|15||Mrs. Alka Sethi||Nominee of the Director of Education|
|16||Mrs. Indira Sagar||Nominee of Advisory Board|
|17||Mr. Narendra K Singh||Nominee of Advisory Board|
|18||Mr. Sudhakar Kaushik||Elected Representatives of Teachers|
|19||Ms. Rani Jha||Elected Representative of PTA|
|20||Mr. Sandeep Gupta||Elected Representative of PTA|
|21||Mr. Manohar Lal||Head of School|
School Rating & Reviews
Studied or worked here? Share your experience and feedback, review Delhi Public School, Mathura Road, Delhi.
Delhi Public School, Mathura Road, Reviews
Read Alumni, Parents and Student Reviews
Other Delhi Public School in India and Abroad
Similar / Nearby Schools
Explore Schools in Popular localities in and around Delhi
Explore by Other Cities in Delhi
Community Discussion on Delhi Public School, Mathura Road, Delhi
Post your comments
Claim Your School Page
School details incorrect?
The information on this page is based on our research (Affiliated Board, MHRD and other sources) and data available on schools Website. We have tried our best to show the 100% correct data on this page. If any details are incorrect, we can update them. For any update write to us on [email protected]
School reviews as submitted by parents and visitors are directly published on the website without any moderation. If you feel any review published on the website has any incorrect information or includes any inappropriate content, please write an email to us on [email protected]
Is This Your School's Listing?
Own or manage this School? Claim your school listing to respond to reviews, update your school profile & details and much more. To claim your listing, write to us on [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Delhi Public School, Mathura Road is affiliated to which board?
Delhi Public School, Mathura Road, Delhi is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
What is the process of getting admission into Delhi Public School, Mathura Road, Delhi?
The Delhi Public School, Mathura Road has students enrolled from Nursery to XII. Refer to Admission Section for information on admission process, schedule and key dates.
What are the school timings?
The Delhi Public School, Mathura Road works in Shift 1 (Morning). The School timings are:Summer - 7 am to 1:40 pm Winter - 7.25 a.m. – 1.45 p.m.
Is this school a co-educational school?
Yes The Delhi Public School, Mathura Road is Coed school.
What is the curriculum offered at Delhi Public School, Mathura Road, Delhi?
Delhi Public School, Mathura Road, Delhi offers the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) at various levels of education.
Is this school good? What is the rating of this school?
The Delhi Public School, Mathura Road is rated 4.1 out of 5 based on 64 reviews on SchoolMyKids.com, largest school reviews and rating platform.
Does Delhi Public School, Mathura Road offer Hostel facility to students?
Yes, The schools offers boarding/hostel facilities to students. The School is Day Cum Boarding School .