Shaheed Rajpal DAV Public School, Dayanand Vihar, Delhi
School is up to Senior Secondary School (XI-XII) and affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The School is a Coed Day School, with classes from Nursery to XII. It is an English Medium school.
Know about Shaheed Rajpal DAV Public School, Dayanand Vihar, Delhi: Board & Curriculum, Admission Procedure, Fees & Fee Structure, Contact Details, Facilities and Ranking, Rating and Reviews.
Shaheed Rajpal DAV Public School, Dayanand Vihar Delhi, is a Senior Secondary School (XI-XII), affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The School is a Coed Day School, with classes from Nursery to XII. It is an English Medium school. The school is located in Dayanand Vihar area of Delhi. Shaheed Rajpal DAV Public School, Dayanand Vihar was established in 1982. It is a Private School and is part of DAV and is managed by Dayanand Anglo-Vedic College Trust and Management Society.
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Shaheed Rajpal DAV Public School Dayanand Vihar Anand Vihar is a Coed Day School, which serves the educational needs of over 4000 students from Nursery through XII. The classes in Shaheed Rajpal DAV Public School for every academic year begins in April and ends in March.
Shaheed Rajpal DAV Public School is a premier educational institution situated in East Delhi. Ever since its inception in 1982, the school has worked towards providing holistic and quality education. The shared commitment to academic excellence, multifarious activities, high standards of ethical awareness and community service have made us an institution with a difference. At Shaheed Rajpal DAV Public School learning and knowledge acquisition is an amalgam of the traditional and modern. Following the vedic precepts, the education system aims at development of mind, and spirit. Two successive Principals; Late Mrs. S.Sekhri and Mrs. Renu Laroiya, have been honoured with the 'State Award for Teachers' in the years 1995 and 2000 respectively. The school is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education under 10 + 2 Scheme of education. It prepares students for the All India Secondary School Examination (Class X ) and the All India Secondary School Examination (Class XII ).
School Awards and Recognitions
- RDAV participated in National Seminar on All India Competition on Innovative Practices and Experiments in Education for Schools and Teacher Education Institutions :2015-2016 conducted by NCERT.NCERT received 200 applications, out which only 9 schools were shortlisted. SRDAV was the only school from Delhi which got ed. The school won the cash prize of Rs. 20,000. The project coordinator Mrs.Vineeta Garg took the project to the pinnacle with her dedicated efforts.
- DAV fraternity feels proud to announce that the teaching video of Mrs. Vineeta Garg has been ed at National level(Digi Guru National teaching video Contest organized by ICT academy, Govt. of India) amongst 1400 videos from all over the country. We congratulate her for being the only entry from Delhi/NCR.
Shaheed Rajpal DAV Public School, Dayanand Vihar, Delhi is one of the best Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) schools in Dayanand Vihar Anand Vihar area of Delhi and ranks among the top schools in Delhi. Here, the dedicated and professional teachers ensure that the children get the maximum out of their education in this Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) school in Delhi. The school has given exceptional results in the academic sphere and its students have excelled in extra co-curricular activities too.
Checkout everything about Shaheed Rajpal DAV Public School, Dayanand Vihar, Delhi Delhi. The best gift you can give to your child is a right school for his/her academic, co-curricular and overall development. Read about Shaheed Rajpal DAV Public School, Dayanand Vihar Admission Procedure & Policy, Important Dates for Admission, Shaheed Rajpal DAV Public School, Dayanand Vihar Fee Structure, School Curriculum & affiliation, medium of instruction, level, Extracurricular Activities, Facilities, Alumni, Faculty, Contact Details and other important information. You can also explore list of best schools in Delhi or checkout best Schools in Dayanand Vihar Delhi.
Explore Best Schools in India by city and Boards of Education: CBSE, ICSE, IB (DP, MYP, PYP), CAIE (IGCSE, Cambridge AS&A Level) and State Boards. Explore list of approved CBSE schools in India, Approved accredited CAIE Schools in India, Approved ICSE Schools in India, and Approved accredited IB Schools in India.
SchoolMyKids.com provides Parenting Tips & Advice to parents, Information about Schools near you and School Reviews. Use SchoolMyKids Career Guidance to know about career options and courses for you or your child.
Address & Contact Information
Dayanand Vihar, Delhi - 110092.
School Chairman & Principal
- Chairman: Dr. N.K. Uberoi
School Contact Person
011-22370367, 011- 22379779
April to March
The School has students enrolled from Nursery to XII. Find below the admission schedule, procedure, contact details, documents required and instructions for parents for Shaheed Rajpal DAV Public School, Dayanand Vihar, Delhi admission.
In this section, we will answer the common questions like What is the admission process like and what are the key dates? Is there any admission test? Will School also hold an interview or an interaction? What is the age criterion for admission to Shaheed Rajpal DAV Public School, Dayanand Vihar Delhi for the upcoming academic year?
Delhi Nursery (Pre School) Admission 2024
Delhi Nursery (PreSchool) Admission Process for admission to Open Seats in Shaheed Rajpal DAV Public School, Dayanand Vihar and other private schools will start from December 2023. School will upload the admission procedure and admission criteria along with points for each criterion for admission in Open seats (non-EWS/DG/CWSN category seats), on its official website/notice board and edudel website by end of November, 2023.
The government has set an upper age limit of less than four years to be eligible for nursery, less than five years for kindergarten, and less than six years for admission to Class 1.
The Directorate of Education has fixed a minimum age and upper age limit as on 31st March of the year in which the admission is sought for admission in the nursery, kindergarten, and Class 1.
In Shaheed Rajpal DAV Public School, Dayanand Vihar and all other private schools 25% seats in pre-school (Nursery), pre-primary (KG) and Class 1 of are reserved for economically weaker sections/disadvantaged groups (EWS/DG) as per RTE act.
|Class||Minimum Age||Upper Age limit|
|Pre-School (Nursery)||3 Years||Less than 4 Years|
|Pre-primary (KG)||4 Years||Less than 5 Years|
|Class 1||5 Years||Less than 6 Years|
Delhi Nursery Admission Schedule 2024 - Important Dates
Schedule for admission in Open seats (non-EWS/DG/CWSN category seats) in Shaheed Rajpal DAV Public School, Dayanand Vihar and all other private schools in Delhi.
|Admission forms will be available in schools from||December 2023|
|Last date of submitting application forms for nursery class admission||December 2023|
|Uploading details of children who applied to the school for admission under Open Seats||January, 2024|
|Uploading marks (as per points system) given to each of the children who applied for admission under open seats||January, 2024|
|The first list of selected children will be out on (including waiting list)||January 2024|
|The second list will be out on||February, 2024|
|Subsequent list of admission, if any||March, 2024|
|The Delhi nursery admission process will conclude on||March 2024|
- Fill online/offline form in the desired schools by December 2023
- Upload/share all the requested documents, check school website for complete list
- Schools will share the details of children who have applied for admission and points allotted to each of them by the schools under their point system on school'we bsite/notice board by January, 2024.
- The school will conduct draw of lots (computerized or through slips) in a transparent manner in presence of parents and will publish the list of selected children will be out on (including waiting list) on January 2024.
- After draw of lots, schools will share the details of children admitted and in waiting under Open seats along with points allotted to them on the schools website/notice board and edudel website on January 2024.
Pre School Admission
Total 240 Seats are Available in Preschool for admission. Out of these, 60 seats are reserved for EWS.
The child should be more than 3 years but less than 4 years of age as on March 31.
Criteria for Admission
|1||Distance from School|
|3 to 6 km||40|
|6 km and above||30|
|2||Sibling studying in the same school||25|
|3||Alumni of this school (Pass out of Class XII
from this school)
- Go to the school website and Click on Nursery Admissions - Preschool Registration
- Register using your existing valid email id. and Click on the Registration Form and fill the form carefully.
- Make payment of Rs. 25/- towards Registration fee online
- You will receive a registration no. on successful submission of form. Please take a printout, affix the photographs of child, mother & father on the Registration form at submit in the Drop Box available at School Gate
- It is mandatory to submit the print out of the Registration Form at the School gate
Documents Required for Admission
- Birth Certificate: Issued by MCD/NDMC/Municipal Corporation of any other state.
- Proof of Residence (Any Two)
- Aadhaar Card/ UID card issued in the name of any of the parents.
- Voter ID Card (EPIC) of any of the parents
- Passport in the name of any of the parent/ child
- Ration Card issued in the name of parents ( Mother / Father having name of child)
- Domicile certificate of the child or of his / her parents
- Electricity Bill / MTNL Telephone Bill / Water Bill
- Proof of Sibling: Copy of latest fee receipt ( Real Brother/ Sister studying in SRDAV Public School, Dayanand Vihar)
- Proof of Alumni (Any One) Class XII (School Leaving Certificate/ CBSE Marksheet / Passing Certificate) from DAV Public School, Dayanand Vihar
Shaheed Rajpal DAV Public School, Dayanand Vihar Fees: Fee Structure & Details
Refer below for Shaheed Rajpal DAV Public School, Dayanand Vihar Delhi fee structure and current fees.
You can also call the school's Admission Counsellors for more details.
Infrastructure & Facilities
The Shaheed Rajpal DAV Public School, Dayanand Vihar campus is spread over acres of land in Dayanand Vihar area of Delhi, Delhi. The School is a K-12 Day School. The School's infrastructure includes but is not limited to:
- Covered Play Area
- Horse Riding
- Indoor Stadium
- Kho Kho
- Outdoor Stadium
- Play Area
- Splash Pool
- Sand Pit
- Table Tennis
- Digital Library
- Career Counseling
- Student Exchange Programs
- Test Center
- AC Classrooms
- AV Classrooms
- Air Purifiers
- Air Filter AC Classrooms
Visual and Performing Arts Facilities(3/4)
- Language Labs
- Maths Labs
- Atal Tinkering Lab (ATL)
- Computer Labs
- Robotics Labs
- Transport Facility
- AC Buses
- AC Hostels
- Accessible Parking
- Ramped or Level Entrances
- Accessible Washrooms
- Braille and Large Print Room Numbers
- AV Facilities
- Interactive Boards
- School App
Food and Catering Facilities(1/3)
- Meal Served
- Kitchen & Dining Hall
Safety and Security Facilities(0/11)
- Fire Alarm
- Fire Extinguisher
- Security Guards
- Boundary Wall
- Fenced Boundary Wall
- Speedometer In Bus
- GPS In Bus
- CCTV In Bus
- Fire Extinguisher In Bus
- School Bus Tracking App
Medical Facility Facilities(1/7)
- Medical Facility
- Medical Room or Clinic
- Resident Doctor
- Medical Staff
- Isolation Room
- Dedicated Ambulance
Other Infra Facilities(0/7)
- Kids Play Area
- Activity Center
- Toy Room
- Day Care
- Lego Room
Safety & Security Measures at the School
The school has a qualified nurse to meet any exigencies during the school hours.
School Houses and Activity Details
- Gandhi House
- Nehru House
- Shastri House
- Patel House
- Tilak House
- Subhash House
The school has a well integrated house system under which all competitions are conducted. It promotes the qualities of leadership, team effort, group loyalty and competitive spirit.
School Clubs and Societies
The School has organisations/Clubs/Societies that organize various activities to develop the skills and extract the best out of every child. These scholastic and co scholastic clubs are a great way to explore the interest of any student or even develop new ones. [object Object]
- Mathematics Club
- Science Club
- Social Service
School Timings and Vacations
What are the school timings?
The school works in Shift 1 (Morning).
The School timings are:
|Pre School, Pre Primary & Class - I: 8:15 AM to 12:45 PM Classes II to V: 7.40 am to 1:25 pm VI to X: 7:40 am to 1:50 pm XI & XII: 7:40 am to 1:50 pm|
Language of Instruction
What is the typical school vacation schedule?
Number of Students
Number of Teachers
Students to Teachers Ratio
School Senior Secondary Streams
- Science with Mathematics
- Science without Mathematics
School Level & Classes
Which grades will you have in the new session?
Shaheed Rajpal DAV Public School, Dayanand Vihar is a Pre Primary School (Pre School) to Senior Secondary School (XI-XII) for both boys and girls and has following grades/levels
Academics Programme and Curriculum Structure
The Academic session at Shaheed Rajpal DAV Public School, Dayanand Vihar starts from April to March. The School provides education to students from Nursery to XII.
Shaheed Rajpal DAV Public School, Dayanand Vihar is a Coed English medium Day School which offers the National curriculum CBSE, from Nursery to XII.
Shaheed Rajpal DAV Public School, Dayanand Vihar is authorised to offer the following
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
National Level Curriculum under the Union Government of India, Board of Education for public and private schools conducts. CBSE is the largest educational board in the country and is duly recognized by the Department of Education.
- Secondary School Examination
- Senior Secondary certificate examination
Shaheed Rajpal DAV Public School, Dayanand Vihar is recognised by and affiliated to the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) board and follows curriculum prescribed by it. The school is affiliated to CBSE since Invalid date with CBSE affiliation number 2730154.
The Schools offers following CBSE boards
- All India Senior School Certificate Examination (AISSCE) (12th)
- All India Secondary School Examination (AISSE) (10th)
Curriculum offered in Shaheed Rajpal DAV Public School, Dayanand Vihar by Class
In this section, we will answer What board of education does Shaheed Rajpal DAV Public School, Dayanand Vihar intend to follow over the years?
- School follows CBSE Curriculum in Primary level classes.
- School follows CBSE Curriculum in Middle School.
- School is Affiliated to CBSE and offers CBSE AISSE (SSE) curriculum in Secondary classes (class IX & X). Followed by CBSE Board Exam (AISSE All India Secondary School Examination) at the end of the Class 10th.
- School is Affiliated to CBSE and offers CBSE AISSCE curriculum in class XI & XII. Followed by CBSE Board Exam (AISSCE All India Senior School Certificate Examination) at the end of the Class 12th.
- At the Senior Secondary level, school offers Science with Mathematics, Science without Mathematics, Commerce, Humanities streams.
Class 10th - Secondary School Examination
The CBSE students have to study 5 subject and 1 vocational subject in class 10th. CBSE has made it compulsory for class 10 students to appear for a vocational subject as an additional course. final marksheet for Class X will have separate assessment for the Scholastic Area, co-Scholastic Activities and Discipline (Attendance, Sincerity, Values). Know more about the Class 10th subjects, assessment pattern, Prescribed books and paper format
Students can select any language or subject from list of additional subjects as 6th Subject. Know about list of subjects available in Class X, Syllabus, course structure, Exam paper Format and Prescribed books. Also know about the list of subjects available as 6th subject and their syllabus and course structure.
School Rating & Reviews
Studied or worked here? Share your experience and feedback, review Shaheed Rajpal DAV Public School, Dayanand Vihar, Delhi.
Shaheed Rajpal DAV Public School, Dayanand Vihar, Delhi Reviews
Read Alumni, Parents and Student Reviews
Other Shaheed Rajpal DAV Public School in India and Abroad
Similar / Nearby Schools
Explore Schools in Popular localities in and around Delhi
Explore by Other Cities in Delhi
Community Discussion on Shaheed Rajpal DAV Public School, Dayanand Vihar, Delhi
Post your comments
Claim Your School Page
School details incorrect?
The information on this page is based on our research (Affiliated Board, MHRD and other sources) and data available on schools Website. We have tried our best to show the 100% correct data on this page. If any details are incorrect, we can update them. For any update write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
School reviews as submitted by parents and visitors are directly published on the website without any moderation. If you feel any review published on the website has any incorrect information or includes any inappropriate content, please write an email to us on email@example.com.
Is This Your School's Listing?
Own or manage this School? Claim your school listing to respond to reviews, update your school profile & details and much more. To claim your listing, write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Shaheed Rajpal DAV Public School, Dayanand Vihar is affiliated to which board?
Shaheed Rajpal DAV Public School, Dayanand Vihar, Delhi is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
What is the process of getting admission into Shaheed Rajpal DAV Public School, Dayanand Vihar, Delhi?
The Shaheed Rajpal DAV Public School, Dayanand Vihar, Delhi has students enrolled from Nursery to XII. Refer to Admission Section for information on admission process, schedule and key dates.
What are the school timings?
The Shaheed Rajpal DAV Public School, Dayanand Vihar works in Shift 1 (Morning). The School timings are: Pre School, Pre Primary & Class - I: 8:15 AM to 12:45 PM Classes II to V: 7.40 am to 1:25 pm VI to X: 7:40 am to 1:50 pm XI & XII: 7:40 am to 1:50 pm
Is this school a co-educational school?
Yes The Shaheed Rajpal DAV Public School, Dayanand Vihar, Delhi is a Coed school.
What is the curriculum offered at Shaheed Rajpal DAV Public School, Dayanand Vihar, Delhi?
Shaheed Rajpal DAV Public School, Dayanand Vihar, Delhi offers the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) at various levels of education.
Is this school good? What is the rating of this school?
The Shaheed Rajpal DAV Public School, Dayanand Vihar is rated 4.2 out of 5 based on 15 reviews on SchoolMyKids.com, largest school reviews and rating platform.
Does Shaheed Rajpal DAV Public School, Dayanand Vihar offer Hostel facility to students?
No, The school does not have any boarding/hostel facilities to students. The School is Day School.