Birla Vidya Niketan, Pushp Vihar, Delhi
- Pushp Vihar, Delhi, South Delhi, Delhi, India
- Contact Info
School is up to Senior Secondary School (XI-XII) and affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The School is a Coed Day School, with classes from Nursery to XII. It is an English Medium school.
Know about Birla Vidya Niketan, Pushp Vihar, Delhi: Board & Curriculum, Admission Procedure, Fees & Fee Structure, Contact Details, Facilities and Ranking, Rating and Reviews.
Birla Vidya Niketan, Pushp Vihar Delhi, is a Senior Secondary School (XI-XII), affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The School is a Coed Day School, with classes from Nursery to XII. It is an English Medium school. The school is located in Pushp Vihar area of Delhi. Birla Vidya Niketan, Pushp Vihar was established in 1983. It is a Private School and is part of Sarala Birla Group of Schools.
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Birla Vidya Niketan Pushp Vihar is a Coed Day School, which services the educational need of hundreds of students from Nursery through XII. The classes in Birla Vidya Niketan for every academic year begins in April and ends in March.
Dr. (Late) Smt. Sarala Birla (and Patron Shri B.K. Birla) laid the foundation for Birla Vidya Niketan. Birla Vidya Niketan (BVN) is the flagship school of the Sarala Birla Group of Schools which has other Schools: Sarala Birla Gyan Jyoti, Guwahati Mahadevi Birla World Academy, Kolkata Birla Bharati School, Kolkata Birla Vidya Mandir, Nainital B K Birla Center for Education, Pune Sarala Birla Public School, Ranchi Sarala Birla Gyanjyoti School, Silchar Birla Divya Jyoti, Siliguri Birla Public School Doha - Qatar.
School Awards and Recognitions
- The school has been awarded The 'Excellence in Education' award by The Directorate of Education, Delhi for 100% result for the academic session 2017 and amongst the top 5 schools of Delhi.
- The British Council has conferred the 'International School Award' for 2014-2017 & 2017-2020 to the school
Birla Vidya Niketan, Pushp Vihar, Delhi is one of the best Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) schools in Pushp Vihar area of Delhi and ranks among the top schools in Delhi. Here, the dedicated and professional teachers ensure that the children get the maximum out of their education in this Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) school in Delhi. The school has given exceptional results in the academic sphere and its students have excelled in extra co-curricular activities too.
Checkout everything about Birla Vidya Niketan, Pushp Vihar, Delhi Delhi. The best gift you can give to your child is a right school for his/her academic, co-curricular and overall development. Read about Birla Vidya Niketan, Pushp Vihar Admission Procedure & Policy, Important Dates for Admission, Birla Vidya Niketan, Pushp Vihar Fee Structure, School Curriculum & affiliation, medium of instruction, level, Extracurricular Activities, Facilities, Alumni, Faculty, Contact Details and other important information. You can also explore list of best schools in Delhi or checkout best Schools in Pushp Vihar Delhi.
Explore Best Schools in India by city and Boards of Education: CBSE, ICSE, IB (DP, MYP, PYP), CAIE (IGCSE, Cambridge AS&A Level) and State Boards. Explore list of approved CBSE schools in India, Approved accredited CAIE Schools in India, Approved ICSE Schools in India, and Approved accredited IB Schools in India.
SchoolMyKids.com provides Parenting Tips & Advice to parents, Information about Schools near you and School Reviews. Use SchoolMyKids Career Guidance to know about career options and courses for you or your child.
Address & Contact Information
Birla Vidya Niketan Pushp Vihar, Sector-IV, New Delhi-110017, India
School Chairman & Principal
- Chairman: Jayashree Mohta
- Principal: Minakshi Kushwaha
School Contact Person
[email protected], [email protected]
April to March
The School has students enrolled from Nursery to XII. Find below the admission schedule, procedure, contact details, documents required and instructions for parents for Birla Vidya Niketan, Pushp Vihar, Delhi admission.
In this section, we will answer the common questions like What is the admission process like and what are the key dates? Is there any admission test? Will School also hold an interview or an interaction? What is the age criterion for admission to Birla Vidya Niketan, Pushp Vihar Delhi for the upcoming academic year?
Delhi Nursery (Pre School) Admission 2023
Delhi Nursery (PreSchool) Admission Process for admission to Open Seats in Birla Vidya Niketan, Pushp Vihar and other private schools will start from 1st December 2022. School will upload the admission procedure and admission criteria along with points for each criterion for admission in Open seats (non-EWS/DG/CWSN category seats), on its official website/notice board and edudel website by November 28, 2022.
The government has set an upper age limit of less than four years to be eligible for nursery, less than five years for kindergarten, and less than six years for admission to Class 1.
The Directorate of Education has fixed a minimum age and upper age limit as on 31st March of the year in which the admission is sought for admission in the nursery, kindergarten, and Class 1.
In Birla Vidya Niketan, Pushp Vihar and all other private schools 25% seats in pre-school (Nursery), pre-primary (KG) and Class 1 of are reserved for economically weaker sections/disadvantaged groups (EWS/DG) as per RTE act.
|Class||Minimum Age||Upper Age limit|
|Pre-School (Nursery)||3 Years||Less than 4 Years|
|Pre-primary (KG)||4 Years||Less than 5 Years|
|Class 1||5 Years||Less than 6 Years|
Delhi Nursery Admission Schedule 2023 - Important DatesSchedule for admission in Open seats (non-EWS/DG/CWSN category seats) in Birla Vidya Niketan, Pushp Vihar and all other private schools in Delhi.
|Admission forms will be available in schools from||1 December 2022 (Thursday)|
|Last date of submitting application forms for nursery class admission||23 December 2022 (Friday)|
|Uploading details of children who applied to the school for admission under Open Seats||6th January, 2023 (Friday)|
|Uploading marks (as per points system) given to each of the children who applied for admission under open seats||13th January, 2023 (Friday)|
|The first list of selected children will be out on (including waiting list)||20th January 2023|
|The second list will be out on||6th February, 2023|
|Subsequent list of admission, if any||1st March, 2023|
|The Delhi nursery admission process will conclude on||March 17, 2023|
- Fill online/offline form in the desired schools by 23 December 2022 (Friday)
- Upload/share all the requested documents, check school website for complete list
- Schools will share the details of children who have applied for admission and points allotted to each of them by the schools under their point system on school'we bsite/notice board by 6th January, 2023 (Friday).
- The school will conduct draw of lots (computerized or through slips) in a transparent manner in presence of parents and will publish the list of selected children will be out on (including waiting list) on 20th January 2023.
- After draw of lots, schools will share the details of children admitted and in waiting under Open seats along with points allotted to them on the schools website/notice board and edudel website on 20th January 2023.
Admission criteria points for entry class:
|Siblings||Sibling (Real brother/sister studying in BVN)||20|
|Alumni||Alumni (Either or both parents who have passed class XII from BVN)||10|
|Neighborhood||Neighbourhood:- Within 8 km radius from school- 70 points. Beyond 8 km radius from school- 60 points||70|
For Pre-School Less than 04 years as on 31st March of the year in which the admission is sought. The admission to Pre school (Nursery) is as per the above schedule.
Nursery Total seats
|Category||Percentage of Seat||No. of Seats|
|1 EWS & Disadvantaged Group||25%||70|
Criteria for Allocation of Seats
|a Sibling (Real brother/ sister studying in BVN)||20|
|b Alumni (Either or both parents who have passed XII from BVN)||20|
|c Neighbourhood (Areas specified in the list within the radii of 8 Km of the school )||60|
|d Neighbourhood (Areas beyong the radii of 8 Km of the school )||45|
Documents Required for Admission - Nursery
Self Attested Documents (by both parents) to be submitted by all the selected candidates
- Copy of the Online form
- A photocopy of the Report Card for the previous Academic Session and fee bill of Dec last year, issued by the school in case of sibling.
- A photocopy of the Passing Certificate of AISSCE (class XII) issued by CBSE with Scholar No. in case of Alumni.
- Photocopy of Municipal Birth Certificate of the child. 5. Photocopy of Aadhar card of the child.
- Photocopy of Proof of Residence (Ration card/ Passport/ Election /Telephone Bill/Electricity Bill/Adhar Card Only)
- Medical certificate of the child which include the following:- a. Photocopy of Immunization Record b. Fitness Certificate c. Photocopy of Blood Group Certificate
- One passport size family photograph comprising of mother, father, the ed child and his/ her real brother and sister (if any)
- Passport size photograph of the ed child.
- Both parents I-Cards(Election Card/Aadhar Card). Particulars should match details filled in the registration and admission forms.
Original documents for verification.
- Municipal Birth Certificate of the child
- Proof of Residence ( Ration card/ Passport/ Election / Telephone Bill/Electricity Bill/Adhar Card Only)
- Report Card for the previous Academic Session and fee bill of Dec last year, issued by the school in case of sibling.
- Passing Certificate of AISSCE (class XII) issued by CBSE with Scholar No. in case of Alumni
Nursery Admission Schedule
Admission is per the above schedule.
Birla Vidya Niketan, Pushp Vihar Fees: Fee Structure & Details
Refer below for Birla Vidya Niketan, Pushp Vihar Delhi fee structure and current fees.
You can also call the school's Admission Counsellors for more details.
- Without Transport - Rs. 33,000/- for the period April to July
- With Transport - Rs. 40,000/- for the period April to July
Infrastructure & Facilities
The Birla Vidya Niketan, Pushp Vihar campus is spread over 6.5 Acres acres of land in Pushp Vihar area of Delhi, Delhi. The School is a K-12 Day School. The School's infrastructure includes but is not limited to:
- Covered Play Area
- Horse Riding
- Indoor Stadium
- Kho Kho
- Outdoor Stadium
- Play Area
- Splash Pool
- Sand Pit
- Table Tennis
- Digital Library
- Career Counseling
- Student Exchange Programs
- Test Center
- AC Classrooms
- AV Classrooms
Visual and Performing Arts Facilities(3/4)
- Language Labs
- Maths Labs
- Atal Tinkering Lab (ATL)
- Computer Labs
- Robotics Labs
- Transport Facility
- AC Buses
- AC Hostels
- Accessible Parking
- Ramped or Level Entrances
- Accessible Washrooms
- Braille and Large Print Room Numbers
- AV Facilities
- Interactive Boards
- School App
Food and Catering Facilities(1/3)
- Meal Served
- Kitchen & Dining Hall
Safety and Security Facilities(1/11)
- Fire Alarm
- Fire Extinguisher
- Security Guards
- Boundary Wall
- Fenced Boundary Wall
- Speedometer In Bus
- GPS In Bus
- CCTV In Bus
- Fire Extinguisher In Bus
- School Bus Tracking App
Medical Facility Facilities(1/7)
- Medical Facility
- Medical Room or Clinic
- Resident Doctor
- Medical Staff
- Isolation Room
- Dedicated Ambulance
Other Infra Facilities(0/7)
- Kids Play Area
- Activity Center
- Toy Room
- Day Care
- Lego Room
School campus has a junior block, senior block and a Sarala Birla Krida Kendra. Sarala Birla Krida Kendra is located inside the school campus. Its world class badminton courts and dedicated coach have produced many badminton champions at state, national and international levels. = The wooden floored Skating rink is another facet of awe at the sports center. Besides these indoor games, many other sports are also encouraged/played at BVN.
School Houses and Activity Details
ANNAPURNA HOUSE KAILASH HOUSE DHAULAGIRI HOUSE VINDHYA HOUSE ARAVALI HOUSE NILGIRI HOUSE
School Clubs and Societies
The School has organisations/Clubs/Societies that organize various activities to develop the skills and extract the best out of every child. These scholastic and co scholastic clubs are a great way to explore the interest of any student or even develop new ones. The Clubs are:
- Art and Craft
- Model United Nations
School Timings and Vacations
What are the school timings?
The school works in Shift 1 (Morning).
Language of Instruction
What is the typical school vacation schedule?
School Senior Secondary Streams
- Science with Mathematics
- Science without Mathematics
School Level & Classes
Which grades will you have in the new session?
Birla Vidya Niketan, Pushp Vihar is a Pre Primary School (Pre School) to Senior Secondary School (XI-XII) for both boys and girls and has following grades/levels
Academics Programme and Curriculum Structure
The Academic session at Birla Vidya Niketan, Pushp Vihar starts from April to March. The School provides education to students from Nursery to XII.
Birla Vidya Niketan, Pushp Vihar is a Coed English medium Day School which offers the National curriculum CBSE, from Nursery to XII.
Birla Vidya Niketan, Pushp Vihar is authorised to offer the following
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
National Level Curriculum under the Union Government of India, Board of Education for public and private schools conducts. CBSE is the largest educational board in the country and is duly recognized by the Department of Education.
- Secondary School Examination
- Senior Secondary certificate examination
Birla Vidya Niketan, Pushp Vihar is recognised by and affiliated to the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) board and follows curriculum prescribed by it. The school is affiliated to CBSE since Invalid date with CBSE affiliation number 2730115.
The Schools offers following CBSE boards
- All India Senior School Certificate Examination (AISSCE) (12th)
- All India Secondary School Examination (AISSE) (10th)
Curriculum offered in Birla Vidya Niketan, Pushp Vihar by Class
In this section, we will answer What board of education does Birla Vidya Niketan, Pushp Vihar intend to follow over the years?
- School follows CBSE Curriculum in Middle School.
- School is Affiliated to CBSE and offers CBSE AISSE (SSE) curriculum in Secondary classes (class IX & X). Followed by CBSE Board Exam (AISSE All India Secondary School Examination) at the end of the Class 10th.
- School is Affiliated to CBSE and offers CBSE AISSCE curriculum in class XI & XII. Followed by CBSE Board Exam (AISSCE All India Senior School Certificate Examination) at the end of the Class 12th.
- At the Senior Secondary level, school offers Science with Mathematics, Science without Mathematics, Commerce, Humanities streams.
Besides English and Hindi as the languages taught, BVN offers a choice between Sanskrit, French and Spanish as the third language up to X level.
Streams offered Class XI & XII
At +2 levels, the school offers all the three streams - Science, Commerce and Humanities. With English as the compulsory language, following are the subjects available in different streams:
- Science : Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, Engineering graphics, Economics, Psychology and Physical Education.
- Commerce : Mathematics, Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, Psychology, Informatics Practices and Physical Education.
- Humanities : Mathematics, Economics, History, Geography, Political Science, Psychology, Informatics Practices and Physical Education.
Class 10th - Secondary School Examination
The CBSE students have to study 5 subject and 1 vocational subject in class 10th. CBSE has made it compulsory for class 10 students to appear for a vocational subject as an additional course. final marksheet for Class X will have separate assessment for the Scholastic Area, co-Scholastic Activities and Discipline (Attendance, Sincerity, Values). Know more about the Class 10th subjects, assessment pattern, Prescribed books and paper format
Students can select any language or subject from list of additional subjects as 6th Subject. Know about list of subjects available in Class X, Syllabus, course structure, Exam paper Format and Prescribed books. Also know about the list of subjects available as 6th subject and their syllabus and course structure.
Check CBSE Exam Date Sheet Class 10th and CBSE Exam Date Sheet Class 12th and Important Dates for CBSE Board Exam 2023.
CBSE CLass X
|Number of Student Appeared||277||246||287||264|
|Number of Students Passed||246||287||264|
|95% and Above||36|
|90% and <95%||71|
|80 to <90%||106|
|75 to <80%||24|
CBSE Class XII
|Number of Student Appeared||228||246||287||264|
|Number of Students Passed||246||287||264|
|90% and Above||114|
|First Division||228 (100%)|
School Rating & Reviews
based on 31 ratings
SchoolMyKids calculates the ratings based on a machine learned model instead of a raw rating average. The model takes into account factors including the age of a rating, whether the ratings are from verified purchasers and factors that establish reviewer trustworthiness.
Studied or worked here? Share your experience and feedback, review Birla Vidya Niketan, Pushp Vihar, Delhi.
Birla Vidya Niketan, Pushp Vihar, Reviews
Read Alumni, Parents and Student Reviews
Other Birla Vidya Niketan in India and Abroad
Similar / Nearby Schools
Explore Schools in Popular localities in and around Delhi
Explore by Other Cities in Delhi
Community Discussion on Birla Vidya Niketan, Pushp Vihar, Delhi
Post your comments
Claim Your School Page
School details incorrect?
The information on this page is based on our research (Affiliated Board, MHRD and other sources) and data available on schools Website. We have tried our best to show the 100% correct data on this page. If any details are incorrect, we can update them. For any update write to us on [email protected]
School reviews as submitted by parents and visitors are directly published on the website without any moderation. If you feel any review published on the website has any incorrect information or includes any inappropriate content, please write an email to us on [email protected]
Is This Your School's Listing?
Own or manage this School? Claim your school listing to respond to reviews, update your school profile & details and much more. To claim your listing, write to us on [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Birla Vidya Niketan, Pushp Vihar is affiliated to which board?
Birla Vidya Niketan, Pushp Vihar, Delhi is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
What is the process of getting admission into Birla Vidya Niketan, Pushp Vihar, Delhi?
The Birla Vidya Niketan, Pushp Vihar has students enrolled from Nursery to XII. Refer to Admission Section for information on admission process, schedule and key dates.
Is this school a co-educational school?
Yes The Birla Vidya Niketan, Pushp Vihar is Coed school.
What is the curriculum offered at Birla Vidya Niketan, Pushp Vihar, Delhi?
Birla Vidya Niketan, Pushp Vihar, Delhi offers the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) at various levels of education.
Is this school good? What is the rating of this school?
The Birla Vidya Niketan, Pushp Vihar is rated 4.2 out of 5 based on 31 reviews on SchoolMyKids.com, largest school reviews and rating platform.
Does Birla Vidya Niketan, Pushp Vihar offer Hostel facility to students?
No, The schools does not have any boarding/hostel facilities to students. The School is Day School .