School is up to Senior Secondary School (XI-XII) and affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The School is a Coed Day School, with classes from Nursery to XII. It is an English Medium school.
Know about ITL Public School Dwarka, Delhi: Board & Curriculum, Admission Procedure, Fees & Fee Structure, Contact Details, Facilities and Ranking, Rating and Reviews.
ITL Public School Dwarka Delhi, is a Senior Secondary School (XI-XII), affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The School is a Coed Day School, with classes from Nursery to XII. It is an English Medium school. The school is located in Dwarka area of Delhi. ITL Public School Dwarka was established in 2001. It is a Private School and is managed by VASUDEVA EDUCATION FOUNDATION SOCIETY.
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
ITL Public School Dwarka Delhi Dwarka is a Coed Day School, which serves the educational needs of hundreds of students from Nursery through XII. The classes in ITL Public School Dwarka Delhi for every academic year begins in April.
Checkout everything about ITL Public School Dwarka, Delhi Delhi. The best gift you can give to your child is a right school for his/her academic, co-curricular and overall development. Read about ITL Public School Dwarka Admission Procedure & Policy, Important Dates for Admission, ITL Public School Dwarka Fee Structure, School Curriculum & affiliation, medium of instruction, level, Extracurricular Activities, Facilities, Alumni, Faculty, Contact Details and other important information. You can also explore list of best schools in Delhi or checkout best Schools in Dwarka Delhi.
Explore Best Schools in India by city and Boards of Education: CBSE, ICSE, IB (DP, MYP, PYP), CAIE (IGCSE, Cambridge AS&A Level) and State Boards. Explore list of approved CBSE schools in India, Approved accredited CAIE Schools in India, Approved ICSE Schools in India, and Approved accredited IB Schools in India.
SchoolMyKids.com provides Parenting Tips & Advice to parents, Information about Schools near you and School Reviews. Use SchoolMyKids Career Guidance to know about career options and courses for you or your child.
Address & Contact Information
ITL Public School Sector - 9, Dwarka, New Delhi ,110077
School Chairman & Principal
School Contact Person
011-25071251, 11-25071252, 11-25071253, 011-25071254
The School has students enrolled from Nursery to XII. Find below the admission schedule, procedure, contact details, documents required and instructions for parents for ITL Public School Dwarka, Delhi admission.
In this section, we will answer the common questions like What is the admission process like and what are the key dates? Is there any admission test? Will School also hold an interview or an interaction? What is the age criterion for admission to ITL Public School Dwarka Delhi for the upcoming academic year?
Delhi Nursery (Pre School) Admission 2024
Delhi Nursery (PreSchool) Admission Process for admission to Open Seats in ITL Public School Dwarka and other private schools will start from December 2023. School will upload the admission procedure and admission criteria along with points for each criterion for admission in Open seats (non-EWS/DG/CWSN category seats), on its official website/notice board and edudel website by end of November, 2023.
The government has set an upper age limit of less than four years to be eligible for nursery, less than five years for kindergarten, and less than six years for admission to Class 1.
The Directorate of Education has fixed a minimum age and upper age limit as on 31st March of the year in which the admission is sought for admission in the nursery, kindergarten, and Class 1.
In ITL Public School Dwarka and all other private schools 25% seats in pre-school (Nursery), pre-primary (KG) and Class 1 of are reserved for economically weaker sections/disadvantaged groups (EWS/DG) as per RTE act.
|Class||Minimum Age||Upper Age limit|
|Pre-School (Nursery)||3 Years||Less than 4 Years|
|Pre-primary (KG)||4 Years||Less than 5 Years|
|Class 1||5 Years||Less than 6 Years|
Delhi Nursery Admission Schedule 2024 - Important Dates
Schedule for admission in Open seats (non-EWS/DG/CWSN category seats) in ITL Public School Dwarka and all other private schools in Delhi.
|Admission forms will be available in schools from||December 2023|
|Last date of submitting application forms for nursery class admission||December 2023|
|Uploading details of children who applied to the school for admission under Open Seats||January, 2024|
|Uploading marks (as per points system) given to each of the children who applied for admission under open seats||January, 2024|
|The first list of selected children will be out on (including waiting list)||January 2024|
|The second list will be out on||February, 2024|
|Subsequent list of admission, if any||March, 2024|
|The Delhi nursery admission process will conclude on||March 2024|
- Fill online/offline form in the desired schools by December 2023
- Upload/share all the requested documents, check school website for complete list
- Schools will share the details of children who have applied for admission and points allotted to each of them by the schools under their point system on school'we bsite/notice board by January, 2024.
- The school will conduct draw of lots (computerized or through slips) in a transparent manner in presence of parents and will publish the list of selected children will be out on (including waiting list) on January 2024.
- After draw of lots, schools will share the details of children admitted and in waiting under Open seats along with points allotted to them on the schools website/notice board and edudel website on January 2024.
ITL Public School Dwarka Nursery Pre School Admission 2018-19
Eligibility Criteria for admission to Pre School at ITL Public School Dwarka Delhi is Minimum 3 years and maximum 4 years as on 31st March 2018.
For Admission purpose school has constituted The Admission Committee with the following members.
- Principal of the School – Chairperson
- Member from PTA – Vice Chairman
- H.M. Primary Section of the School
Categories For Nursery/Pre School Admission – Seats Available
|3||For General category||59|
|Total No. of seats||108|
Criteria for Admission
All the application for General Category receive points based on following criteria
|0 – 8 kms||70 Points|
|8 – 10 kms||60 points|
|Beyond 10 kms||50 points|
|Sibling studying in school||20|
The ITL Public School doesn’t conduct any interview or interaction with parent and the child for whom admission is being sought.
- Parents will be required to submit the photocopies of the supporting documents with the registration form. Parent shall submit all original documents for verification at the time of admission.
- The School office shall scrutinize the registration forms to verify the details and others particulars filled up by the parents or guardian.
- The School will adopt lottery system to select/short list a child for admission only in case of tie amongst applicants (scoring highest marks on a hundred point scale).
Important Deadline for Admission to ITL Public School Dwarka
Distribution of forms will start from 27th Dec 2017.
|1||Distribution of registration forms||27/12/2017 to 17/01/2018|
|2||Acceptance of duly filled form||17/01/2018 up to 2.00 p.m.|
|3||Uploading details of children who apply for admission under open seats||01/02/2018 up to 2.00 p.m.|
|4||Uploading marks (as per point system) given to each of the children who applied for admission under open seats||08/02/2018 up to 2.00 p.m.|
|5||After scrutiny of forms as per criteria adopted, the school shall display the results|
|6||First list & waiting list||15/02/2018 at 2.00 p.m.|
|7||Resolution of queries of parents if any regarding allotment of points to their wards in the first list||16/02/2018 (Friday to 20/02/2018 Tuesday)|
|8||Second list & waiting list||28/02/2018 at 2.00 p.m.|
|9||Closure of admissions process||31st March 2018|
Fee Deposit Schedule
Depositing of Fee will be as per following schedule
- First list of selected students 15/02/2018 to 22/02/2018
- First waiting list of selected students 23/02/2018 to 27/02/2018
- Second list of selected students 29/02/2018 to 06/03/2018
- Second waiting list of selected students 07/03/2018 to 14/03/2018
List of valid documents required for Admission
It is mandatory to provide attested photocopies of all the following documents alongwith the application
- Birth Certificate (Issued by Municipal Corporation)
- Residence Proof (Voter Id/Aadhar Card/Passport/Electricity Bill/MTNL Telephone Bill/Water Bill)
- Aadhar Card of Child
- Immunization chart & Medical Fitness certificate of child
Admission to Other Classes (Pre – Primary to Class IX)
Admissions in Pre – Primary to Class IX classes is mostly against vacancies arising out of withdrawals. School advertises about the vacancies in the newspapers, however it .
Admission closes by July end and any further admission is subject to availability of seat and approval by the Directorate of Education.
The admission to Class XI (External Candidates), registration process for limited seats in Science, Commerce and Humanities Stream will commence immediately after the declaration of Class X CBSE annual results.
- Parents can download or collect the Registration form from the school.
- Form should be duly filled in and submitted along with the following documents:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Previous class report card – For admission to Class I onwards previous class report card is a must.
- Transfer certificate from the previous school
- Residence proof
- Medical fitness certificate Entrance Test :
- Students seeking admission will have to appear for the oral / written entrance test as laid down for different classes.
- The Admission in different classes is subjected to availability of seat in that particular class.
Please check with School for exact procedure and dates.
Age Eligibility for the admission is following as on 31st March of the academic session sought
Pre-Primary: 4 + years
Class I : 5 + years
Admission to Class XI
Eligibility Criteria Admission to Class XI
Eligibility Criteria for Admission to Class XI is on the basis of Class X Result in exam of CBSE / ICSE / State Board
|S.NO||Course||Class X Grade / Percentage|
|1||Science Stream (Non Medical & Medical Group)||
|2||Commerce with Maths||
|3||Humanities with Maths||
|4||Humanities without Maths||
Admission Procedure for admission to class XI
Please note submission of admission form and taking the entrance test does not guarantee admission. The decision of the school authority will be final and binding and Regular Classes will commence from July.
- The admission form will be available at the school reception.
- The form should be collected and submitted at the school reception along with the
- attested photocopies of the marksheet of class X board examination and
- certificates of achievement in sports, co-curricular activities, NTSE, JSTSE etc.
- An entrance test will be conducted for the candidates after the submission of the admission form as per the date given at the time of submission.
- This will be followed by an interview of the shortlisted candidates.
Entrance Test for Admission to Class XI
- Reporting Time for the entrance exam shall be 9:00am.
- Format for the Exam: The question paper for the entrance test will have multiple choice questions (MCQ) in all the subjects except English.
Click on the link for ITL Public School Dwarka Nursery (Pre School) Admission Result:
Nursery Selected and Waitlisted Candidates First List
ITL Public School Dwarka Fees: Fee Structure & Details
Refer below for ITL Public School Dwarka Delhi fee structure and current fees.
You can also call the school's Admission Counsellors for more details.
Academic Fee Structure 2017-18
Fee Structure for the session 2017-18
|Particular||Frequency||Pre School l & Pre Primary||Class I to V||Class VI to X||Class XI & XII|
|Registration Fee||At the time of Admission||Rs. 25/-|
|Admission Fee||At the time of Admission||Rs. 200/-|
|A||Tuition Fee||Monthly||5,100 (Total 61,200)||Rs.66,600||Rs.68,400||Rs. 59,400|
|C||Development Charges||Quarterly||2,250 (total 9,000)||Rs. 9,000||Rs.9,000||Rs.9,000|
|D||Mid Day Meal (optional)||1,200|
School Fees shall be refunded as per following norms of Directorate of Education.
- Immediately, after depositing the fees:- Except registration fee, entire fee shall be refunded.
- Within one month after depositing the full fee for admission of the child:- Except registration fee, admission fee, one month tuition fee, rest of the fee shall be refunded.
Infrastructure & Facilities
The ITL Public School Dwarka campus is spread over 4 acres of land in Dwarka area of Delhi, Delhi. The School is a K-12 Day School. The School's infrastructure includes but is not limited to:
- Covered Play Area
- Horse Riding
- Indoor Stadium
- Kho Kho
- Outdoor Stadium
- Play Area
- Splash Pool
- Sand Pit
- Table Tennis
- Digital Library
- Career Counseling
- Student Exchange Programs
- Test Center
- AC Classrooms
- AV Classrooms
- Air Purifiers
- Air Filter AC Classrooms
Visual and Performing Arts Facilities(3/4)
- Language Labs
- Maths Labs
- Atal Tinkering Lab (ATL)
- Computer Labs
- Robotics Labs
- Transport Facility
- AC Buses
- AC Hostels
- Accessible Parking
- Ramped or Level Entrances
- Accessible Washrooms
- Braille and Large Print Room Numbers
- AV Facilities
- Interactive Boards
- School App
Food and Catering Facilities(0/3)
- Meal Served
- Kitchen & Dining Hall
Safety and Security Facilities(0/11)
- Fire Alarm
- Fire Extinguisher
- Security Guards
- Boundary Wall
- Fenced Boundary Wall
- Speedometer In Bus
- GPS In Bus
- CCTV In Bus
- Fire Extinguisher In Bus
- School Bus Tracking App
Medical Facility Facilities(1/7)
- Medical Facility
- Medical Room or Clinic
- Resident Doctor
- Medical Staff
- Isolation Room
- Dedicated Ambulance
Other Infra Facilities(0/7)
- Kids Play Area
- Activity Center
- Toy Room
- Day Care
- Lego Room
School has 18 Buses owned by them. School also has buses hired on contract basis 09 Buses.
School Clubs and Societies
The School has organisations/Clubs/Societies that organize various activities to develop the skills and extract the best out of every child. These scholastic and co scholastic clubs are a great way to explore the interest of any student or even develop new ones.
School Timings and Vacations
What are the school timings?
The school works in Shift 1 (Morning).
Language of Instruction
What is the typical school vacation schedule?
School Senior Secondary Streams
- Science with Mathematics
- Science without Mathematics
School Level & Classes
Which grades will you have in the new session?
ITL Public School Dwarka is a Pre Primary School (Pre School) to Senior Secondary School (XI-XII) for both boys and girls and has following grades/levels
Academics Programme and Curriculum Structure
The Academic session at ITL Public School Dwarka starts from April. The School provides education to students from Nursery to XII.
ITL Public School Dwarka is a Coed English medium Day School which offers the National curriculum CBSE, from Nursery to XII.
ITL Public School Dwarka is authorised to offer the following
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
National Level Curriculum under the Union Government of India, Board of Education for public and private schools conducts. CBSE is the largest educational board in the country and is duly recognized by the Department of Education.
- Secondary School Examination
- Senior Secondary certificate examination
ITL Public School Dwarka is recognised by and affiliated to the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) board and follows curriculum prescribed by it. The school is affiliated to CBSE since 01-Apr-2004 with CBSE affiliation number 2730412.
The Schools offers following CBSE boards
- All India Senior School Certificate Examination (AISSCE) (12th)
- All India Secondary School Examination (AISSE) (10th)
Curriculum offered in ITL Public School Dwarka by Class
In this section, we will answer What board of education does ITL Public School Dwarka intend to follow over the years?
- School follows CBSE Curriculum in Primary level classes.
- School follows CBSE Curriculum in Middle School.
- School is Affiliated to CBSE and offers CBSE AISSE (SSE) curriculum in Secondary classes (class IX & X). Followed by CBSE Board Exam (AISSE All India Secondary School Examination) at the end of the Class 10th.
- School is Affiliated to CBSE and offers CBSE AISSCE curriculum in class XI & XII. Followed by CBSE Board Exam (AISSCE All India Senior School Certificate Examination) at the end of the Class 12th.
- At the Senior Secondary level, school offers Science with Mathematics, Science without Mathematics, Commerce, Humanities streams.
Streams available at ITL Public School Dwarka in Class XI & XII
|SCIENCE STREAM (Non – Medical Group) Stream Code – 01||SCIENCE STREAM (Medical Group with Maths) Stream Code – 02||SCIENCE STREAM (Medical Group without Maths) Stream Code – 03|
|COMMERCE STREAM (With Maths) Stream Code – 04||HUMANITIES STREAM (With Maths) Stream Code – 06||HUMANITIES STREAM (Without Maths) Stream Code – 07|
Class 10th - Secondary School Examination
The CBSE students have to study 5 subject and 1 vocational subject in class 10th. CBSE has made it compulsory for class 10 students to appear for a vocational subject as an additional course. final marksheet for Class X will have separate assessment for the Scholastic Area, co-Scholastic Activities and Discipline (Attendance, Sincerity, Values). Know more about the Class 10th subjects, assessment pattern, Prescribed books and paper format
Students can select any language or subject from list of additional subjects as 6th Subject. Know about list of subjects available in Class X, Syllabus, course structure, Exam paper Format and Prescribed books. Also know about the list of subjects available as 6th subject and their syllabus and course structure.
School Staff Details
|Health Wellness Teacher|
School Rating & Reviews
Studied or worked here? Share your experience and feedback, review ITL Public School Dwarka, Delhi.
ITL Public School Dwarka, Delhi Reviews
Read Alumni, Parents and Student Reviews
Similar / Nearby Schools
Explore Schools in Popular localities in and around Delhi
Explore by Other Cities in Delhi
Community Discussion on ITL Public School Dwarka, Delhi
Post your comments
Claim Your School Page
School details incorrect?
The information on this page is based on our research (Affiliated Board, MHRD and other sources) and data available on schools Website. We have tried our best to show the 100% correct data on this page. If any details are incorrect, we can update them. For any update write to us on email@example.com
School reviews as submitted by parents and visitors are directly published on the website without any moderation. If you feel any review published on the website has any incorrect information or includes any inappropriate content, please write an email to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is This Your School's Listing?
Own or manage this School? Claim your school listing to respond to reviews, update your school profile & details and much more. To claim your listing, write to us on email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
ITL Public School Dwarka is affiliated to which board?
ITL Public School Dwarka, Delhi is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
What is the process of getting admission into ITL Public School Dwarka, Delhi?
The ITL Public School Dwarka, Delhi has students enrolled from Nursery to XII. Refer to Admission Section for information on admission process, schedule and key dates.
Is this school a co-educational school?
Yes The ITL Public School Dwarka, Delhi is a Coed school.
What is the curriculum offered at ITL Public School Dwarka, Delhi?
ITL Public School Dwarka, Delhi offers the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) at various levels of education.
Is this school good? What is the rating of this school?
The ITL Public School Dwarka is rated 3.6 out of 5 based on 42 reviews on SchoolMyKids.com, largest school reviews and rating platform.
Does ITL Public School Dwarka offer Hostel facility to students?
No, The school does not have any boarding/hostel facilities to students. The School is Day School.