Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling 2019, NEET BDS Counselling 2019 and NEET MBBS Counselling 2019. Read this article to know about Andhra Pradesh State medical admission counselling 2019-20, timetable and schedule, Merit List, Rank, Online Registration and for Detailed information about private and government Medical and Dental Colleges in Andhra Pradesh. Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences will be conducting Admission to UG Medical Professional courses and NEET UG Counselling for admission to academic year 2019-2020 and will publish Merit List, Ranks and other UG Medical admission process.
Till 2018, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) organised National Eligibility and Entrance Test Medical Entrance Exam Under Graduate (NEET-UG). This year NEET UG will be organised by National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to any graduate medical course in government or private medical colleges in India. Admission to UG courses MBBS and BDS to All India Medical and Dental Colleges approved and recognised by MCI and DCI is through NEET UG. For the admission in academic session 2019-20, the NTA will be conducting the NEET (UG) 2019 entrance test on 5th May 2019. NEET UG 2019 result will be announced by 5th June 2019. As part of the NEET UG result NTA will provide marks scored and All India Rank (Percentile secured) to the candidates.
Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences will be conducting the counselling on behalf of the Government of Andhra Pradesh (Department of Medical Education & Research) through Centralized Counselling Committee constituted by the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh. This Counseling will be conducted for 85% State Quota Seats and the seats in respect of Private Un-aided Medical/ Dental Colleges.
Seat Available for Admission
Of the total MBBS and BDS courses seats available in Government Medical Colleges for admission in 2019-20 in the approved MCI and DCI colleges, following is the distribution of seats
|All India Quota||15% of total Seats in the colleges||
Indian Nationals, Non Resident Indians (NRIs), Oversees Citizen of India (OCIs), Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) & Foreign Nationals are eligible for 15% All India Quota Seats.
Online counselling would be conducted by the Medical Counselling Committee of the Directorate General of Health Services for these seats. Information for online counselling would only be available on Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) website (www.mcc.nic.in).
|State Quota (Competent Authority Quota)||remaining 85% seats||counselling of 85% seats state quota will be conducted by the state medical counselling authority in case of Andhra Pradesh by State Health University|
Admission under 85% State Quota Seats shall be subject to reservation policy and eligibility criteria prevailing in the State/Union Territory
Admission to State Quota seats (Competent Authority Quota) (Category ‘A’ seats (50% of intake) )and Management Quota seats in Private Un-aided Non-Minority and Minority Medical and Dental Colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh, will be filled up from the qualified candidates of NEET- UG-2019.
Admission Schedule 2019
|1.||Date of issue of Notification to apply for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses for the academic year 2019-20||June 2019|
|2.||Availability of online Application form https://apmedadm.apntruhs.in||not yet Published|
|3.||Date of release of provisional merit position of all the candidates applied for||not yet Published|
|4.||Dates of verification of original certificates||not yet Published|
|5.||Dates of exercising web options for admission into MBBS/BDS courses||not yet Published|
|6.||Date of release of final merit position after verification of original certificates||not yet Published|
|7.||Commencement of classes||01.08.2019|
|8.||Closure of admissions||As per MCI/DCI schedule|
Fee Details for Online Application Form
- Application and Counseling Fee is Rs. 3000/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for OC/BC categories and
- Rs.2,500/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for SC/ST categories.
Counselling and seat Allotment Result MBB BDS 2019
- MBBS-BDS 2019 -College wise allotments in 1st Phase of Counseling
Management Quota seats
- MBBS-BDS 2019 -Management Quota-College wise allotment in the 1st Phase of Counseling
Merit List and Result MBB BDS 2019
- MBBS-BDS 2019 -Final Merit list after verification of Certificates
- Merit List of anglo Indian
- Merit List of Police Marty’s Children (PMC)
- Merit List of PH Candidates
- Provisional Merit list who have applied for the verification of Certificates
- Management Quota-Final Merit List applied Under Management Quota for Graduate Medical and Dental Courses for the Year 2019-20
MBBS BDS 2017-18 : College Wise Rank and seat allotment
MBBS / BDS -2017-2018- College wise Last Ranks obtained in Convernor Quota and Management Quota - Andhra State
- MBBS 2017-Convernor Quota-College wise Last Ranks
- BDS 2017-Convernor Quota-College wise Last Ranks
- MBBS 2017-Management Quota-College wise Last Ranks
- BDS 2017-Management Quota-College wise Last Ranks
Eligibility for admission into MBBS/BDS courses
- The candidate should be an Indian National or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) Card Holder and should satisfy the Local or Non-local status in Andhra Pradesh (Residence requirement) as laid down in Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions (Regulations of Admissions) Order, 1974.
- The candidate should have passed Intermediate (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Biotechnology and English.
- OC candidates should obtain not less than 50% marks in science subjects.
- BC/SC/ST candidates should obtain not less than 40% marks in science subjects.
- OC PH candidates should obtain not less than 45% marks in science subjects.
- The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December
- The candidates who wish to claim seats under Anglo Indian, Sports & Games, CAP (Army), NCC, Physically challenged (PH) and Police Martyrs Children (PMC) also need to fulfill Children (PMC) also need to fulfill the above eligibility criteria. above eligibility criteria.
- The candidate should have qualified in NEET – 2019 and secure the following cut off score.
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut off score (out of 720)|
|General category||50th Percentile||119|
|Persons with Disability (OC)||45th Percentile||107|
|Persons with Disability (BC/SC/ST)||40th Percentile||96|
Certificates to be produced at the time of counseling
The candidates are directed to bring all the original certificates (mentioned below) and three sets of Xerox copies self-attested self attested along with a print out of Online A print out of Online Application form affixing the photo and signed at the space provided
- Admit card of NEET UG - 2019
- Rank card of NEET UG-2019 (c)
- SSC or equivalent examination containing the Date of Birth (d)
- Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate or Equivalent examination. (e)
- Transfer certificate (T.C) (f)
- Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate. (g)
- Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) / latest caste certificate issued by mee–seva AP, claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories. (a) Service records & if parent is not in-service SSC/ SSLC certificate of parent/ relative.
- Aadhar Card.
- Minority certificates issued by the Minority Welfare / Concerned Department.
- Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of Andhra Pradesh have to submit 10 years (years of period to be specified) residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO (or) Tahsildar
- The candidates claiming fee exemption shall produce the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by mee–seva AP / MRO / Tahsildar/ White Ration card.
- Undertaking on white paper signed by both student and parent stating that the caste and area mentioned in the certificates are genuine and they will be held responsible for any further consequences as per LAW if any discrepancy noticed. (Proforma Placed in the University Website)
- Local status certificate issued by MRO for claiming as AP local as per Circular (Children of parents who migrated from Telangana to Andhra Pradesh).
- Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories i.e., CAP, NCC, Sports & Games, PH, PMC and Anglo Indian should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim on the day of verification of original certificates as per schedule given.
- Three (3) sets of Xerox copies with self attestation.
List of Andhra Pradesh MBBS and BDS Colleges - List, Seats and Detailed Information
Refer to the below table for the list of MBBS and BDS Colleges in Andhra Pradesh taking admission through NEET 2019. Click on the College to know more about the college, Ranking, Rating & Reviews, Contact details, the course offered
Detailed information Medical and Dental Colleges