Ho ho ho! It’s the Christmas season and all of us want dear Santa to visit us with exciting gifts! He comes riding on a sleigh! So our dear snowman is the one who stays up all night to watch out for dear Santa visiting us with loads of gifts!
So today let’s make a beautiful paper 3d snowman card and hang it on our doors to welcome dear Santa and our friends this Christmas! Let’s get started to make one beautiful fun-filled snowman card.
Follow the instructions to know how to make handmade 3D snowman Christmas card for kids.
Materials Required to Make 3D Snowman Card
- Green paper
- Pink paper
- White paper
- Orange paper
- Black paper
- Brown paper
- Sketch pens
How to Make 3D Snowman Card Step by Step
- We need an A4 sized green paper which is our card base.
- Keep it vertical.
- Now take a white sheet of paper and cut rectangular thick strips from this.
- Size of the strips should be around 15cms by 9cms. We need two such strips
- Next, we need another rectangular strip of 12cms by 3cms.
- Now roll these strips into a cylinder.
- Arrange the latest strip on the top horizontally on the green card, followed by other two strips till the end of the card.
- Stick these in a line one below the other in a horizontal fashion.
- This is the framework of our dear snowman.
- Next, take a black paper and cut a small rectangle and stick it on top of the first cylinder which is the face of the snowman
- Next, cut a strip of 12cm by 3cm using the same black sheet and roll it into a cylinder.
- Hold this roll vertically and stick a small pink stripe on the end of this roll.
- Now stick it vertically over the black rectangle just above the face of the snowman
- Next, take a brown sheet and cut two arms of the snowman like a twig. Stick them on the side of the snowman’s body.
- That’s it kids your snowman is all ready
- Next, use an orange sheet of paper to cut a carrot-shaped nose of the snowman and stick it on the face.
- Add details using a black sketch pen to the face like eyes, smile, buttons etc.
- Next, take a white sheet of paper and cut small snowflakes and stick them around the snowman on the green card.
- That’s it, kids. Your beautiful 3D snowman card is all ready!
- Try for yourself! Enjoy this amazing craft.