All kids love to gorge on sweets. Everyone has their favourite. Some love cakes, pastries, ice creams and many more on the list. So what if we make a sweet greeting card for our dear ones! Surprised? Indeed let’s make one delicious doughnut greeting card today and gift it to all our friends who have a sweet tooth! They would be more than happy to receive this from you. In return, you can ask for a doughnut treat hehe!
So, let’s make one creative greeting card dear kids!
Follow the instructions to make doughnut greeting card.
Materials Required to Make Doughnut Greeting Card
- Brown /ochre paper
- Pink paper
- Colourful paper sprinklers
- Sketch pens
How to Make Doughnut Greeting Card Step by Step
- We need an A4 sized brown paper to start with
- Fold the paper into half and draw a doughnut on it.
- Keep the fold line intact and make sure your doughnut lies on this at least some portion.
- When we open the card it should be in the shape of a doughnut as well as a greeting card
- Next, once you have this doughnut base ready it’s time to spread some icing
- So let’s pick up a pink sheet of paper and draw and cut a haphazard circle to stick on the front portion of the doughnut. Make sure the size of the circle is smaller than that of the doughnut.
- Next, once you stick it on top of the front portion, start sprinkling small strips or bits of coloured paper all over the icing to give the effect of sprinklers.
- That’s it, kids. Your doughnut greeting card is all ready!
- Next, write a beautiful message inside the card and gift it to your friends.
- Remember don’t eat this card! :p
- Enjoy, try for yourself!