Sangam School Of Excellence, RIICO, Bhilwara
- RIICO, Bhilwara, Rajasthan, India
- Contact Info
School is up to Senior Secondary School (XI-XII) and affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), International Baccalaureate (IB), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE). The School is a Coed Day Cum Boarding School, with classes from LKG to XII. It is an English Medium school.
Know about Sangam School Of Excellence, RIICO, Bhilwara: Board & Curriculum, Admission Procedure, Fees & Fee Structure, Contact Details, Facilities and Ranking, Rating and Reviews.
Sangam School Of Excellence, RIICO Bhilwara, is a Senior Secondary School (XI-XII), affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), International Baccalaureate (IB), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE). The School is a Coed Day Cum Boarding School, with classes from LKG to XII. It is an English Medium school. The school is located in RIICO area of Bhilwara, Rajasthan. Sangam School Of Excellence, RIICO was established in 2004. It is a Private School and is part of Sangam Group of Companies and is managed by Badrilal Soni Shiksha Samiti, Bhilwara.
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Cambridge International Examinations (CIE)
Sangam School Of Excellence RIICO is a Coed Day Cum Boarding School, which services the educational need of hundreds of students from LKG through XII. The classes in Sangam School Of Excellence for every academic year begins in April and ends in March.
School is a Day School till Class II and From Class III onwards it is a Day cum Boarding School. Sangam School became a Residential School in 2008 and began with separate boys' and girls' hostel facility.
Sangam School Of Excellence, RIICO, Bhilwara is one of the best Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), International Baccalaureate (IB), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) schools in RIICO area of Bhilwara and ranks among the top schools in Bhilwara. Here, the dedicated and professional teachers ensure that the children get the maximum out of their education in this Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), International Baccalaureate (IB), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) school in Bhilwara. The school has given exceptional results in the academic sphere and its students have excelled in extra co-curricular activities too.
Checkout everything about Sangam School Of Excellence, RIICO, Bhilwara Rajasthan. The best gift you can give to your child is a right school for his/her academic, co-curricular and overall development. Read about Sangam School Of Excellence, RIICO Admission Procedure & Policy, Important Dates for Admission, Sangam School Of Excellence, RIICO Fee Structure, School Curriculum & affiliation, medium of instruction, level, Extracurricular Activities, Facilities, Alumni, Faculty, Contact Details and other important information. You can also explore list of best schools in Bhilwara or checkout best Schools in RIICO Bhilwara.
Explore Best Schools in India by city and Boards of Education: CBSE, ICSE, IB (DP, MYP, PYP), CAIE (IGCSE, Cambridge AS&A Level) and State Boards. Explore list of approved CBSE schools in India, Approved accredited CAIE Schools in India, Approved ICSE Schools in India, and Approved accredited IB Schools in India.
SchoolMyKids.com provides Parenting Tips & Advice to parents, Information about Schools near you and School Reviews. Use SchoolMyKids Career Guidance to know about career options and courses for you or your child.
Address & Contact Information
NH-79, Chittorharh - Bhilwara By Pass, Atun - Bhilwara - Rajasthan - 311001 - INDIA
School Chairman & Principal
- Chairman: S.P. Soni
- Principal: Ms. Madhu Nagpal
School Contact Person
9460988167, 9950337589 01482 249700, 7728899777 +91-1482-297026, +91-1482-249251, +91-1482-312251
[email protected] [email protected]
April to March
March to July
The School has students enrolled from LKG to XII. Find below the admission schedule, procedure, contact details, documents required and instructions for parents for Sangam School Of Excellence, RIICO, Bhilwara admission.
In this section, we will answer the common questions like What is the admission process like and what are the key dates? Is there any admission test? Will School also hold an interview or an interaction? What is the age criterion for admission to Sangam School Of Excellence, RIICO Bhilwara for the upcoming academic year?
The registration fee Rs. 2000 is non-refundable.
- Inquiry form to be filled by parents/ student.
- Parents are Attended by respective Class/ Section in-charges. Parents are taken to visit around the school facility.
- Orientation of the different curricula offered at this stage. In-charges/ Coordinators help/ guide parents select the appropriate curricula for the child.
- Parents Purchase school prospectus along with admission form.
- Registration by duly filled admission form along with the registration fee (in cash/ cheque).
- The age of a student entering class LKG should be 4 years as on 1st of April when officially an academic session begins.
The admission selection is conducted as follows:
- For LKG to V (CBSE and CIPP)– Interaction with Academic In-charge and the Principal
- VI – VIII (CBSE and CP)– – Interaction with Academic In-charges and with the Principal
- IX (CBSE and IGCSE) – – Interaction with Academic In-charges. Aptitude test only in CBSE. Final interaction with the Principal.
- Class XI (CBSE) – Admission in particular courses is decided on the basis of the scores in the class X board results.
- IBDP YEAR I/ A Level : based on meeting the student in person and interview. The interview is of a generic nature.
Admission to courses is as per the following cut off marks:
Commerce with maths
Commerce without maths
|RBSE||Min. 70% in science and math||Aggregate 70% (with at least 70% in math)||Aggregate 60%||Aggregate 55%|
|CBSE||Min. 8 CGPA||Min 8 CGPA with 8 CGPA in math||Min 6.5 CGPA||Min 6 CGPA|
|IGCSE||Min. ‘B’ grade in Science subjects||‘C’ grade in minimum 3 subjects with a ‘B’ grade in Math||‘C’ grade in minimum 3 subjects||‘C’ grade in minimum 3 subjects|
A Provisional admission may be provided in grade 11 on the basis of SA-1 scores (CBSE) or the Predicted Grades of grade 10 (IGCSE).
Documents Required for Admission
- Original Transfer Certificate/ School leaving certificate
- Attested photocopy of Mark sheet of last exam passed
- Copy of Attested Birth Certificate
- Three passport size photographs of student and one of each parent and of guardian in case of hostel admission.
- Transport form duly completed
- Original Migration Certificate (in case the student changes the board of studies or the State/ country)
- For class IX and above a Character Certificate/ Letter of Reference from the Principal/ Head of the previous school
- Student himself/herself writes statement of Purpose (Min. 100 words) stating reasons to join this school.
Sangam School Of Excellence, RIICO Fees: Fee Structure & Details
Refer below for Sangam School Of Excellence, RIICO Bhilwara fee structure and current fees.
You can also call the school's Admission Counsellors for more details.
|YEARLY DEVELOPMENT CHARGES
|ANNUAL/MONTHLY OTHER CHARGES FOR OTHER FACILITIES
Infrastructure & Facilities
The Sangam School Of Excellence, RIICO campus is spread over 30 Acres acres of land in RIICO area of Bhilwara, Rajasthan. The School is a K-12 Day Cum Boarding School. The School's infrastructure includes but is not limited to:
- Covered Play Area
- Horse Riding
- Indoor Stadium
- Kho Kho
- Outdoor Stadium
- Play Area
- Splash Pool
- Sand Pit
- Table Tennis
- Digital Library
- Career Counseling
- Student Exchange Programs
- Test Center
- AC Classrooms
- AV Classrooms
Visual and Performing Arts Facilities(2/4)
- Language Labs
- Maths Labs
- Atal Tinkering Lab (ATL)
- Computer Labs
- Robotics Labs
- Transport Facility
- AC Buses
- AC Hostels
- Accessible Parking
- Ramped or Level Entrances
- Accessible Washrooms
- Braille and Large Print Room Numbers
- AV Facilities
- Interactive Boards
- School App
Food and Catering Facilities(1/3)
- Meal Served
- Kitchen & Dining Hall
Safety and Security Facilities(0/11)
- Fire Alarm
- Fire Extinguisher
- Security Guards
- Boundary Wall
- Fenced Boundary Wall
- Speedometer In Bus
- GPS In Bus
- CCTV In Bus
- Fire Extinguisher In Bus
- School Bus Tracking App
Medical Facility Facilities(1/7)
- Medical Facility
- Medical Room or Clinic
- Resident Doctor
- Medical Staff
- Isolation Room
- Dedicated Ambulance
Other Infra Facilities(3/7)
- Kids Play Area
- Activity Center
- Toy Room
- Day Care
- Lego Room
SSE is accredited by the COLLEGEBOARD.ORG for the purpose of organising the SAT exams on all six dates around a year.
The Campus has 2 separate blocks for boys and girls. School has 6 dorms in Boy's block and 2 dorms in Girl's Block.
Safety & Security Measures at the School
- CCTV coverage at critical locations
- Controlled access to the entry and exit points of the campus
School Houses and Activity Details
School has 4 houses: Agni, Akaash, Prithvi and Vaayu.
School Clubs and Societies
The School has organisations/Clubs/Societies that organize various activities to develop the skills and extract the best out of every child. These scholastic and co scholastic clubs are a great way to explore the interest of any student or even develop new ones. The Clubs are:
- Computer Club
School Timings and Vacations
What are the school timings?
The school works in Shift 1 (Morning).
The School timings are:
|Summers Grade LKG to UKG : 9:30 am to 1:30 pm Monday to Friday Grade 1 to 2 : 7:30 am to 1:30 pm Monday to Friday Grade 3 to 12 : 7:30 am to 1:30 pm Monday to Sat Winters Grade LKG to UKG : 10:00 am to 2:00 pm Monday to Friday Grade 1 to 2 : 8:00 am to 2:00 pm Monday to Friday Grade 3 to 12 : 8:00 am to 2:00 pm Monday to Sat|
Language of Instruction
What is the typical school vacation schedule?
School Senior Secondary Streams
- Science with Mathematics
- Science without Mathematics
School Level & Classes
Which grades will you have in the new session?
Sangam School Of Excellence, RIICO is a Pre Primary School (Pre School) to Senior Secondary School (XI-XII) for both boys and girls and has following grades/levels
Academics Programme and Curriculum Structure
The Academic session at Sangam School Of Excellence, RIICO starts from April to March. The School provides education to students from LKG to XII.
Sangam School Of Excellence, RIICO is a Coed English medium Day Cum Boarding School which offers the best of National and International curriculum CBSE, IB, CIE, from LKG to XII.The School offers its students a choice of 3 boards Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), International Baccalaureate (IB), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE).
Sangam School Of Excellence, RIICO is authorised to offer the following
Cambridge Assessment International Education CAIE (CIE)
Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE) previouly Cambridge CIE is part of the University of Cambridge. Cambridge CAIE offers education for learners aged 5 to 19 years. Cambridge CAIE has 4 stages of education - Cambridge Primary for 5 to 11 years, Cambridge Secondary 1 for 11 to 14 year, Cambridge Secondary 2 (IGCSE) for 14 to 16 year and Cambridge Advanced (AS & A level) for 16 to 19 years.
Sangam School Of Excellence, RIICO is affiliated to Cambridge CAIE (CIE) since 04/01/2011 with CAIE affiliation number .
The Schools offers following Cambridge programs
- Cambridge Primary
- Cambridge Secondary 1
- IGCSE Level
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
National Level Curriculum under the Union Government of India, Board of Education for public and private schools conducts. CBSE is the largest educational board in the country and is duly recognized by the Department of Education.
- Secondary School Examination
- Senior Secondary certificate examination
Sangam School Of Excellence, RIICO is recognised by and affiliated to the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) board and follows curriculum prescribed by it. The school is affiliated to CBSE since 01-Apr-2006 with CBSE affiliation number 1730279.
The Schools offers following CBSE boards
- All India Senior School Certificate Examination (AISSCE) (12th)
- All India Secondary School Examination (AISSE) (10th)
International Baccalaureate (IB)
The International Baccalaureate (IB) (International Baccalaureate Organisation, Geneva, Switzerland) offers 4 programs for students randing from age 3 to 19. The Primary Years Programme (PYP) is for students of age 3 to 12 students. Middle Years Programme is for students aged 11 to 16 and Diploma Programme (DP) for students ages 16 to 19. Sangam School Of Excellence, RIICO, Bhilwara is affiliated to International Baccalaureate (IB). Every School authorized to offer the IB programmes is known as an IB World School.
The school is affiliated to IB since 13-May-2010 with IB affiliation number 006166.
The Schools offers following IB programs
Curriculum offered in Sangam School Of Excellence, RIICO by Class
In this section, we will answer What board of education does Sangam School Of Excellence, RIICO intend to follow over the years?
- School follows CBSE Curriculum in Primary level classes.
- School follows Cambridge International Primary Program from Class 1 to Class 5.
- School follows CBSE Curriculum in Middle School.
- School offers Cambridge Assessment International Education CAIE (previously CIE) - Cambridge Secondary 1 programme in Middle level classes i.e. Class/Grade 6 to 8. Cambridge Secondary 1 also provides an excellent foundation for the next level CIE programme Cambridge IGCSE.
- School is Affiliated to CBSE and offers CBSE AISSE (SSE) curriculum in Secondary classes (class IX & X). Followed by CBSE Board Exam (AISSE All India Secondary School Examination) at the end of the Class 10th.
- Sangam School Of Excellence, RIICO follows Cambridge IGCSE Curriculum in Secondary level classes, Class 9 and Class 10. International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) is a two-year curriculum with wide range of subjects available to choose from. Know more about IGCSE.
- School is Affiliated to CBSE and offers CBSE AISSCE curriculum in class XI & XII. Followed by CBSE Board Exam (AISSCE All India Senior School Certificate Examination) at the end of the Class 12th.
- School follows IB DP Curriculum in Senior Secondary level classes, IB Diploma Programme (DP) caters to students from Class /Grade XI & XII. Know more about IB DP.
- At the Senior Secondary level, school offers Science with Mathematics, Science without Mathematics, Commerce, Humanities streams.
Subjects Offered CIE IGCSE
- English (As first Language)
- Hindi (As second Language) [Choose any one]
- French (As foreign Language)
- Spanish (As foreign Language)
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Combined Science/Biology
- Creative Technical and Vocational
- Art and Design
- Business Studies
- Computer Studies
- Physical Education
Class 10th - Secondary School Examination
The CBSE students have to study 5 subject and 1 vocational subject in class 10th. CBSE has made it compulsory for class 10 students to appear for a vocational subject as an additional course. final marksheet for Class X will have separate assessment for the Scholastic Area, co-Scholastic Activities and Discipline (Attendance, Sincerity, Values). Know more about the Class 10th subjects, assessment pattern, Prescribed books and paper format
Students can select any language or subject from list of additional subjects as 6th Subject. Know about list of subjects available in Class X, Syllabus, course structure, Exam paper Format and Prescribed books. Also know about the list of subjects available as 6th subject and their syllabus and course structure.
Check CBSE Exam Date Sheet Class 10th and CBSE Exam Date Sheet Class 12th and Important Dates for CBSE Board Exam 2023.
School Staff Details
|Health Wellness Teacher|
School Rating & Reviews
based on 40 ratings
SchoolMyKids calculates the ratings based on a machine learned model instead of a raw rating average. The model takes into account factors including the age of a rating, whether the ratings are from verified purchasers and factors that establish reviewer trustworthiness.
Studied or worked here? Share your experience and feedback, review Sangam School Of Excellence, RIICO, Bhilwara.
Sangam School Of Excellence, RIICO, Reviews
Read Alumni, Parents and Student Reviews
Similar / Nearby SchoolsSee all schools in Bhilwara
Nearby Pre Schools
Explore Schools in Popular localities in and around Bhilwara
Explore by Other Cities in Rajasthan
Community Discussion on Sangam School Of Excellence, RIICO, Bhilwara
Post your comments
Claim Your School Page
School details incorrect?
The information on this page is based on our research (Affiliated Board, MHRD and other sources) and data available on schools Website. We have tried our best to show the 100% correct data on this page. If any details are incorrect, we can update them. For any update write to us on [email protected]
School reviews as submitted by parents and visitors are directly published on the website without any moderation. If you feel any review published on the website has any incorrect information or includes any inappropriate content, please write an email to us on [email protected]
Is This Your School's Listing?
Own or manage this School? Claim your school listing to respond to reviews, update your school profile & details and much more. To claim your listing, write to us on [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Sangam School Of Excellence, RIICO is affiliated to which board?
Sangam School Of Excellence, RIICO, Bhilwara is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), International Baccalaureate (IB), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE).
What is the process of getting admission into Sangam School Of Excellence, RIICO, Bhilwara?
The Sangam School Of Excellence, RIICO has students enrolled from LKG to XII. Refer to Admission Section for information on admission process, schedule and key dates.
What are the school timings?
The Sangam School Of Excellence, RIICO works in Shift 1 (Morning). The School timings are:Summers Grade LKG to UKG : 9:30 am to 1:30 pm Monday to Friday Grade 1 to 2 : 7:30 am to 1:30 pm Monday to Friday Grade 3 to 12 : 7:30 am to 1:30 pm Monday to Sat Winters Grade LKG to UKG : 10:00 am to 2:00 pm Monday to Friday Grade 1 to 2 : 8:00 am to 2:00 pm Monday to Friday Grade 3 to 12 : 8:00 am to 2:00 pm Monday to Sat
Is this school a co-educational school?
Yes The Sangam School Of Excellence, RIICO is Coed school.
What is the curriculum offered at Sangam School Of Excellence, RIICO, Bhilwara?
Sangam School Of Excellence, RIICO, Bhilwara offers the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), International Baccalaureate (IB), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) at various levels of education.
Is this school good? What is the rating of this school?
The Sangam School Of Excellence, RIICO is rated 4.1 out of 5 based on 40 reviews on SchoolMyKids.com, largest school reviews and rating platform.
Does Sangam School Of Excellence, RIICO offer Hostel facility to students?
Yes, The schools offers boarding/hostel facilities to students. The School is Day Cum Boarding School .