Delhi Public School, Shastripuram, Agra (DPS)
- Shastripuram, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Contact Info
School is upto Senior Secondary School (XI-XII) and affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The School is a Coed Day School, with classes from III to XII. It is an English Medium school.
Know about Delhi Public School, Shastripuram, Agra: Board & Curriculum, Admission Procedure, Fees & Fee Structure, Contact Details, Facilities and Ranking, Rating and Reviews.
Delhi Public School, Shastripuram Agra, is a Senior Secondary School (XI-XII), affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The School is a Coed Day School, with classes from III to XII. It is an English Medium school. The school is located in Shastripuram area of Agra. Delhi Public School, Shastripuram was established in 2002. It is a Society and is part of Delhi Public School (DPS) and is managed by The Delhi Public School Society, New Delhi.
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
The motto of Delhi Public School Shastripuram is "Service Before Self". It is a Coed Day School, which services the educational need of hundreds of students from III through XII. The classes in Delhi Public School for every academic year starts from April to March.
DPS Agra is spread over two campuses housing junior and senior students. The Foundation Campus houses Nursery, Prep, Grades I & II. While the Senior Campus has Grades III to XII.
Delhi Public School, Shastripuram, Agra is one of the best Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) schools in Shastripuram area of Agra and ranks among the top schools in Agra. Here, the dedicated and professional teachers ensure that the children get the maximum out of their education in this Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) school in Agra. The school has given exceptional results in the academic sphere and its students have excelled in extra co-curricular activities too.
Checkout everything about Delhi Public School, Shastripuram, Agra Uttar Pradesh. The best gift you can give to your child is a right school for his/her academic, co-curricular and overall development. Read about Delhi Public School, Shastripuram Admission Procedure & Policy, Important Dates for Admission, Delhi Public School, Shastripuram Fee Structure, School Curriculum & affiliation, medium of instruction, level, Extracurricular Activities, Facilities, Alumni, Faculty, Contact Details and other important information. You can also explore list of best schools in Agra or checkout best Schools in Shastripuram Agra.
Explore Best Schools in India by city and Boards of Education: CBSE, ICSE, IB (DP, MYP, PYP), CIE (IGCSE, Cambridge AS&A Level) and State Boards. Explore list of approved CBSE schools in India, Approved accredited CIE Schools in India, Approved ICSE Schools in India, and Approved accredited IB Schools in India.
SchoolMyKids.com provides Parenting Tips & Advice to parents, Information about Schools near you and School Reviews. Use SchoolMyKids Career Guidance to know about career options and courses for you or your child.
Address & Contact Information
senior wing E1-2, Block F, Shastri Puram, Agra - 282 007 junior wing 35-C/1, School Colony, Poiya Ghat Road, Dayalbagh, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282005, India, 282005
School Chairman & Principal
School Contact Person
+91 0562 3001300 +91 9837 490000
April to March
The School has students enrolled from III to XII. Find below the admission schedule, procedure, Contact Details, documents required and instructions for parents for Delhi Public School, Shastripuram, Agra Admission.
In this section, we will answer the common questions like What is the admission process like and what are the key dates? Is their any admission test? Will School also hold an interview or an interaction? What is the age criterion for admission to Delhi Public School, Shastripuram Agra for the upcoming academic year?
Admission Procedure - Nursery to Class I
- The Registration form, duly completed, should be submitted to the City Administrative Office on or before the last date of submission.
- No formal observation/ interaction of the child or parents will be required at this stage.
- The applications will be scrutinised and only those found complete in all respect will be selected for Observations / Interaction / Written Test.
- Intimation of the exact date and time of the test, along with the Admit Card will be provided at the time of submitting the Registration Form.
Admission Criteria - Nursery , Prep and I
Age of the applicant as on 1st April, as recorded in the municipal birth certificate will determine the eligibility for admission to a particular grade.
Recommended grades for children born between the following dates:
|Age (in Years)||Grade|
|5 Years+||Grade I|
Admission Procedure Grade 1 Onwards
Admission will be subject to availability of seats. Direct admissions to Grades X and XII will not be granted.
- The Registration Form, duly completed, should be submitted to the City Administrative Office on or before the last date of submission of Registration Forms.
- After scrutinizing the Registration Form, the parents will be informed about a date for informal interaction / written test for their wards as per the Grade in which admission will be sought.
- The written test will be followed by an interaction session preferably on the same day or one day later.
- Parents must be present in the school campus on the day of the test and / or interaction.
- Parents must bring both the copies of the Admit Card to the school on the days when the written test and / or interaction will be held.
- List of successful candidates will be displayed in our City Administrative Office within two working days after the written test and / or interaction process is over. Parents will also be informed through SMS.
- The parents of the successful candidates have to deposit the required fees and other charges along with the submission of necessary documents within the date prescribed.
Admission Criteria – Grade I onwards
- Admission to Grades I to III will be based on an informal interaction with the child.
- Grades IV to IX and XI : A written test and interaction will take place for students appearing for admissions
- For admission to Grades IV and V, the candidates have to appear for two written papers.
- first paper will be an objective type (multiple choice) paper covering English, Hindi, EVS and Mathematics, the answers of which would be marked on an OMR sheet.
- second paper would be subjective in nature and cover English, Mathematics and EVS.
- For Grades VI to IX
- objective type paper will be based on English, Mathematics, Science and Social Science.
- subjective type paper will be based on English, Mathematics and Science.
- The written test for Grade XI will be based on the subjects for stream opted.
Documents Required at Time of Admission
- Original School Leaving / Transfer Certificate and Last Report Card. School Leaving Certificate for students coming from outside Agra district or Board other than CBSE should be countersigned by respective Education Officer / Authority.
- Self attested coloured photocopy of Birth Certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation for Nursery, Prep, & Grade I.
- Medical Certificate from a registered Medical Practitioner (as per Health Card attached in the Enrollment Form).
- Recent passport size colour photographs of the candidate and both parents or as applicable (2 each).
- Caste Certificate applicable to SC/ST/OBC.
Delhi Public School, Shastripuram Fees: Fee Structure & Details
Refer below for Delhi Public School, Shastripuram Agra fee structure and current fees.
You can also call the school's Admission Counsellors for more details.
|Registration Form||Non-Refundable||One-Time||At the time of purchase of Regn. Form||Rs. 100|
|Registration Fee||Non-Refundable||One-Time||At the time of submission of Regn. Form||Rs. 2,500|
|Admission Fee (Nur - IX)||Non-Refundable||One-Time||At the time of Admission||Rs. 99,000|
|Admission Fee (Class XI)||Non-Refundable||One-Time||At the time of Admission||Rs. 55,000|
|Transport Commitment Fee||Non-Refundable||One-Time||At the time of commitment / consent||Rs. 12,000|
|Tuition Fee||Non-Refundable||Monthly||Payable in 4 quarterly instalments- at the time of admission, by 10 July, 10 Oct and 10 Jan||Rs. 5,850|
|Transport Fee||Non-Refundable||Monthly||Payable in 4 quarterly instalments- at the time of admission, by 10 July, 10 Oct and 10 Jan||Rs. 2,250|
Infrastructure & Facilities
The Delhi Public School, Shastripuram campus is spread over acres of land in Shastripuram area of Agra, Uttar Pradesh. The School is a K-12 Day School. The School's infrastructure includes but is not limited to:
- Covered Play Area
- Horse Riding
- Indoor Stadium
- Kho Kho
- Outdoor Stadium
- Play Area
- Splash Pool
- Sand Pit
- Table Tennis
- Digital Library
- Career Counseling
- Student Exchange Programs
- Test Center
- AC Classrooms
- AV Classrooms
Visual and Performing Arts Facilities(4/4)
- Language Labs
- Maths Labs
- Atal Tinkering Lab (ATL)
- Computer Labs
- Robotics Labs
- Transport Facility
- AC Buses
- AC Hostels
- Accessible Parking
- Ramped or Level Entrances
- Accessible Washrooms
- Braille and Large Print Room Numbers
- AV Facilities
- Interactive Boards
- School App
Food and Catering Facilities(2/3)
- Meal Served
- Kitchen & Dining Hall
Safety and Security Facilities(1/11)
- Fire Alarm
- Fire Extinguisher
- Security Guards
- Boundary Wall
- Fenced Boundary Wall
- Speedometer In Bus
- GPS In Bus
- CCTV In Bus
- Fire Extinguisher In Bus
- School Bus Tracking App
Medical Facility Facilities(1/7)
- Medical Facility
- Medical Room or Clinic
- Resident Doctor
- Medical Staff
- Isolation Room
- Dedicated Ambulance
Other Infra Facilities(4/6)
- Kids Play Area
- Activity Center
- Toy Room
- Day Care
- All rooms are enabled with 42 inch LCD screen , intelligent processors , wireless mouse and keyboards
Safety & Security Measures at the School
- Well equipped infirmary in the school manned by a qualified doctor and a trained nurse.
School Clubs and Societies
The School has organisations/Clubs/Societies that organize various activities to develop the skills and extract the best out of every child. These scholastic and co scholastic clubs are a great way to explore the interest of any student or even develop new ones. The Clubs are:
- Art and Craft
School Timings and Vacations
What are the school timings?
The school works in Shift 1 (Morning).
Language of Instruction
What is the typical school vacation schedule?
School Senior Secondary Streams
- Science with Mathematics
- Science without Mathematics
School Level & Classes
Which grades will you have in the new session?
Delhi Public School, Shastripuram is a Primary School (I-V) to Senior Secondary School (XI-XII) for both boys and girls and has following grades/levels
Academics Programme and Curriculum Structure
The Academic session at Delhi Public School, Shastripuram starts from April to March. The School provides education to students from III to XII.
Delhi Public School, Shastripuram is a Coed English medium Day School which offers the National curriculum CBSE, from III to XII.
Delhi Public School, Shastripuram is authorised to offer the following
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
National Level Curriculum under the Union Government of India, Board of Education for public and private schools conducts. CBSE is the largest educational board in the country and is duly recognized by the Department of Education.
- Secondary School Examination
- Senior Secondary certificate examination
Delhi Public School, Shastripuram is recognised by and affiliated to the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) board and follows curriculum prescribed by it. The school is affiliated to CBSE since Invalid date with CBSE affiliation number 2130568.
The Schools offers following CBSE boards
- All India Senior School Certificate Examination (AISSCE) (12th)
- All India Secondary School Examination (AISSE) (10th)
Curriculum offered in Delhi Public School, Shastripuram by Class
In this section, we will answer What board of education does Delhi Public School, Shastripuram intend to follow over the years?
- School is Affiliated to CBSE and offers CBSE AISSCE curriculum in class XI & XII. Followed by CBSE Board Exam (AISSCE All India Senior School Certificate Examination) at the end of the Class 12th.
- At the Senior Secondary level, school offers Science with Mathematics, Science without Mathematics, Commerce, Humanities streams.
- School is Affiliated to CBSE and offers CBSE AISSE (SSE) curriculum in Secondary classes (class IX & X). Followed by CBSE Board Exam (AISSE All India Secondary School Examination) at the end of the Class 10th.
- School follows CBSE Curriculum in Middle School.
The school also offers a choice between Sanskrit and German from Grades V to VIII.
|Science Stream||Commerce Stream||Humanities Stream|
Group - A
Group - A
Group - B:
Group - A
Class 10th - Secondary School Examination
The CBSE students have to study 5 subject and 1 vocational subject in class 10th. CBSE has made it compulsory for class 10 students to appear for a vocational subject as an additional course. final marksheet for Class X will have separate assessment for the Scholastic Area, co-Scholastic Activities and Discipline (Attendance, Sincerity, Values). Know more about the Class 10th subjects, assessment pattern, Prescribed books and paper format
Students can select any language or subject from list of additional subjects as 6th Subject. Know about list of subjects available in Class X, Syllabus, course structure, Exam paper Format and Prescribed books. Also know about the list of subjects available as 6th subject and their syllabus and course structure.
School Rating & Reviews
Studied or worked here? Share your experience and feedback, review Delhi Public School, Shastripuram, Agra.
Delhi Public School, Shastripuram, Reviews
Read Alumni, Parents and Student Reviews
Other Delhi Public School in India and Abroad
Similar / Nearby SchoolsSee all schools in Agra
Explore Schools in Popular localities in and around Agra
Explore by Other Cities in Uttar Pradesh
Community Discussion on Delhi Public School, Shastripuram, Agra
Post your comments
Claim Your School Page
School details incorrect?
The information on this page is based on our research (Affiliated Board, MHRD and other sources) and data available on schools Website. We have tried our best to show the 100% correct data on this page. If any details are incorrect, we can update them. For any update write to us on [email protected]
School reviews as submitted by parents and visitors are directly published on the website without any moderation. If you feel any review published on the website has any incorrect information or includes any inappropriate content, please write an email to us on [email protected]
Is This Your School's Listing?
Own or manage this School? Claim your school listing to respond to reviews, update your school profile & details and much more. To claim your listing, write to us on [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Delhi Public School, Shastripuram is affiliated to which board?
Delhi Public School, Shastripuram, Agra is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
What is the process of getting admission into Delhi Public School, Shastripuram, Agra?
The Delhi Public School, Shastripuram has students enrolled from III to XII. Refer to Admission Section for information on admission process, schedule and key dates.
Is this school a co-educational school?
Yes The Delhi Public School, Shastripuram is Coed school.
What is the curriculum offered at Delhi Public School, Shastripuram, Agra?
Delhi Public School, Shastripuram, Agra offers the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) at various levels of education.
Is this school good? What is the rating of this school?
The Delhi Public School, Shastripuram is rated 4.2 out of 5 based on 29 reviews on SchoolMyKids.com, largest school reviews and rating platform.
Does Delhi Public School, Shastripuram offer Hostel facility to students?
No, The schools does not have any boarding/hostel facilities to students. The School is Day School .