Amity International School, Viraj Khand, Lucknow
- Viraj Khand, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Contact Info
School is up to Senior Secondary School (XI-XII) and affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The School is a Coed Day Cum Boarding School, with classes from Nursery to XII. It is an English Medium school.
Know about Amity International School, Viraj Khand, Lucknow: Board & Curriculum, Admission Procedure, Fees & Fee Structure, Contact Details, Facilities and Ranking, Rating and Reviews.
Amity International School, Viraj Khand Lucknow, is a Senior Secondary School (XI-XII), affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The School is a Coed Day Cum Boarding School, with classes from Nursery to XII. It is an English Medium school. The school is located in Viraj Khand area of Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. Amity International School, Viraj Khand was established in 2010. It is a Private School and is part of Amity Group of Schools and is managed by Ritnand Balved Education Foundation (RBEF).
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Amity International School Viraj Khand Gomti Nagar is a Coed Day Cum Boarding School, which serves the educational needs of hundreds of students from Nursery through XII. The classes in Amity International School for every academic year begins in April and ends in March.
Amity International School, Viraj Khand, Lucknow is one of the best Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) schools in Viraj Khand Gomti Nagar area of Lucknow and ranks among the top schools in Lucknow. Here, the dedicated and professional teachers ensure that the children get the maximum out of their education in this Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) school in Lucknow. The school has given exceptional results in the academic sphere and its students have excelled in extra co-curricular activities too.
Checkout everything about Amity International School, Viraj Khand, Lucknow Uttar Pradesh. The best gift you can give to your child is a right school for his/her academic, co-curricular and overall development. Read about Amity International School, Viraj Khand Admission Procedure & Policy, Important Dates for Admission, Amity International School, Viraj Khand Fee Structure, School Curriculum & affiliation, medium of instruction, level, Extracurricular Activities, Facilities, Alumni, Faculty, Contact Details and other important information. You can also explore list of best schools in Lucknow or checkout best Schools in Viraj Khand Lucknow.
Explore Best Schools in India by city and Boards of Education: CBSE, ICSE, IB (DP, MYP, PYP), CAIE (IGCSE, Cambridge AS&A Level) and State Boards. Explore list of approved CBSE schools in India, Approved accredited CAIE Schools in India, Approved ICSE Schools in India, and Approved accredited IB Schools in India.
SchoolMyKids.com provides Parenting Tips & Advice to parents, Information about Schools near you and School Reviews. Use SchoolMyKids Career Guidance to know about career options and courses for you or your child.
Address & Contact Information
Viraj Khand - 5, Gomti Nagar Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226010
School Chairman & Principal
- Chairman: Dr. Amita Chauhan Chairperson, RBEF
- Principal: Mrs. Rachna Mishra
School Contact Person
+91 8090023892, +91 0522 -2720971/72/73/74
April to March
Admission Contact Details
Phone: +91 8090023892
The School has students enrolled from Nursery to XII. Find below the admission schedule, procedure, contact details, documents required and instructions for parents for Amity International School, Viraj Khand, Lucknow admission.
In this section, we will answer the common questions like What is the admission process like and what are the key dates? Is there any admission test? Will School also hold an interview or an interaction? What is the age criterion for admission to Amity International School, Viraj Khand Lucknow for the upcoming academic year?
Age Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Nursery: 3+ years as on 31st March of the academic year for which admission is required.
- Class I: 5+ yrs as on 31 March, of the Academic Year of which Admission is required.
admission for can be downloaded from here
Admission Procedure - Nursery
- Download the application form from the site.
- Fill form online and pay online the processing fee of Rs100 using credit card.
- Date and time of first interaction is allotted online.
- Bring the completed application along with following documents on the assigned date & time and report to the venue mentioned on the application form.
- a copy of proof of residence,
- an attested copy of the child's birth certificate (Self attested) and
- an occupation proof of the parents
- Submission of Form & Interaction will take place on the same day. It is mandatory for both the parents and the child to come to the school on the assigned date.
- Please carry the original documents for verification.
Registration Procedure - Class KG
- Registration Forms are to be filled in and submitted to the school office before the end of the registration period.
- Dates for test / interviews / interaction will be given at the time of registration.
- Admission is subject to Admission Test / interviews / interaction and also to the availability of seats.
- Documents Required
- Photo copy of Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation or concerned civic authority must accompany the Registration Form for classes Nursery & KG.
- Photocopy of report card of the last exam passed must be attached with the Registration Form for classes I & above.
- Occupation proof of the parents should also be attached.
Admission Procedure - class I
- Advertisement for admission is published in leading newspapers during Sept. /Oct. Download application form.
- Fill form online and pay the registration fee of Rs. 100 using credit card.
- The duly filled form is to be submitted at the school within 15 days of form submission (or as mentioned on the website at that time) along with
- photocopies of latest mark sheet,
- birth certificate and
- other certificates of achievements in academics and extra-curricular.
- After form is submitted, applicants are called for entrance test, the syllabus for which is given at the time of form submission. Parent interaction takes place on the same day, after the entrance.
- All original documents are to be brought on the day of interaction.
- Results are usually declared within a week of entrance test/interaction
Registration procedure - class II and above
- Registration Forms are to be filled in and submitted to the school office before the end of the registration period.
- Documents Required
- Attested copy of Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation or concerned civic authority,
- Address proof (Election card/ Aadhar card/ Telephone bill/ Electricity bill- any one of them) and
- Photocopy of Report Card of the last exam passed
- Above documents must be attached with the Registration Form
Amity International School, Viraj Khand Fees: Fee Structure & Details
Refer below for Amity International School, Viraj Khand Lucknow fee structure and current fees.
You can also call the school's Admission Counsellors for more details.
Infrastructure & Facilities
The Amity International School, Viraj Khand campus is spread over 3.4 Acres acres of land in Viraj Khand area of Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. The School is a K-12 Day Cum Boarding School. The School's infrastructure includes but is not limited to:
- Covered Play Area
- Horse Riding
- Indoor Stadium
- Kho Kho
- Outdoor Stadium
- Play Area
- Splash Pool
- Sand Pit
- Table Tennis
- Digital Library
- Career Counseling
- Student Exchange Programs
- Test Center
- AC Classrooms
- AV Classrooms
- Air Purifiers
- Air Filter AC Classrooms
Visual and Performing Arts Facilities(3/4)
- Language Labs
- Maths Labs
- Atal Tinkering Lab (ATL)
- Computer Labs
- Robotics Labs
- Transport Facility
- AC Buses
- AC Hostels
- Accessible Parking
- Ramped or Level Entrances
- Accessible Washrooms
- Braille and Large Print Room Numbers
- AV Facilities
- Interactive Boards
- School App
Food and Catering Facilities(1/3)
- Meal Served
- Kitchen & Dining Hall
Safety and Security Facilities(0/11)
- Fire Alarm
- Fire Extinguisher
- Security Guards
- Boundary Wall
- Fenced Boundary Wall
- Speedometer In Bus
- GPS In Bus
- CCTV In Bus
- Fire Extinguisher In Bus
- School Bus Tracking App
Medical Facility Facilities(1/7)
- Medical Facility
- Medical Room or Clinic
- Resident Doctor
- Medical Staff
- Isolation Room
- Dedicated Ambulance
Other Infra Facilities(2/7)
- Kids Play Area
- Activity Center
- Toy Room
- Day Care
- Lego Room
School offers residential facilities to Class IV upwards (Boys only).
School Clubs and Societies
The School has organisations/Clubs/Societies that organize various activities to develop the skills and extract the best out of every child. These scholastic and co scholastic clubs are a great way to explore the interest of any student or even develop new ones. [object Object]
- Mathematics Club
- Model United Nations
- Science Club
School Timings and Vacations
What are the school timings?
The school works in Shift 1 (Morning).
Language of Instruction
What is the typical school vacation schedule?
School Senior Secondary Streams
- Science with Mathematics
- Science without Mathematics
School Level & Classes
Which grades will you have in the new session?
Amity International School, Viraj Khand is a Pre Primary School (Pre School) to Senior Secondary School (XI-XII) for both boys and girls and has following grades/levels
Academics Programme and Curriculum Structure
The Academic session at Amity International School, Viraj Khand starts from April to March. The School provides education to students from Nursery to XII.
Amity International School, Viraj Khand is a Coed English medium Day Cum Boarding School which offers the National curriculum CBSE, from Nursery to XII.
Amity International School, Viraj Khand is authorised to offer the following
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
National Level Curriculum under the Union Government of India, Board of Education for public and private schools conducts. CBSE is the largest educational board in the country and is duly recognized by the Department of Education.
- Secondary School Examination
- Senior Secondary certificate examination
Amity International School, Viraj Khand is recognised by and affiliated to the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) board and follows curriculum prescribed by it. The school is affiliated to CBSE since Invalid date with CBSE affiliation number 2131747.
The Schools offers following CBSE boards
- All India Senior School Certificate Examination (AISSCE) (12th)
- All India Secondary School Examination (AISSE) (10th)
Curriculum offered in Amity International School, Viraj Khand by Class
In this section, we will answer What board of education does Amity International School, Viraj Khand intend to follow over the years?
- School follows CBSE Curriculum in Primary level classes.
- School follows CBSE Curriculum in Middle School.
- School is Affiliated to CBSE and offers CBSE AISSE (SSE) curriculum in Secondary classes (class IX & X). Followed by CBSE Board Exam (AISSE All India Secondary School Examination) at the end of the Class 10th.
- School is Affiliated to CBSE and offers CBSE AISSCE curriculum in class XI & XII. Followed by CBSE Board Exam (AISSCE All India Senior School Certificate Examination) at the end of the Class 12th.
- At the Senior Secondary level, school offers Science with Mathematics, Science without Mathematics, Commerce streams.
Class 10th - Secondary School Examination
The CBSE students have to study 5 subject and 1 vocational subject in class 10th. CBSE has made it compulsory for class 10 students to appear for a vocational subject as an additional course. final marksheet for Class X will have separate assessment for the Scholastic Area, co-Scholastic Activities and Discipline (Attendance, Sincerity, Values). Know more about the Class 10th subjects, assessment pattern, Prescribed books and paper format
Students can select any language or subject from list of additional subjects as 6th Subject. Know about list of subjects available in Class X, Syllabus, course structure, Exam paper Format and Prescribed books. Also know about the list of subjects available as 6th subject and their syllabus and course structure.
School Rating & Reviews
Studied or worked here? Share your experience and feedback, review Amity International School, Viraj Khand, Lucknow.
Amity International School, Viraj Khand, Lucknow Reviews
Read Alumni, Parents and Student Reviews
Other Amity International School in India and Abroad
Similar / Nearby Schools
Explore Schools in Popular localities in and around Lucknow
Explore by Other Cities in Uttar Pradesh
Community Discussion on Amity International School, Viraj Khand, Lucknow
Post your comments
Claim Your School Page
School details incorrect?
The information on this page is based on our research (Affiliated Board, MHRD and other sources) and data available on schools Website. We have tried our best to show the 100% correct data on this page. If any details are incorrect, we can update them. For any update write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
School reviews as submitted by parents and visitors are directly published on the website without any moderation. If you feel any review published on the website has any incorrect information or includes any inappropriate content, please write an email to us on email@example.com.
Is This Your School's Listing?
Own or manage this School? Claim your school listing to respond to reviews, update your school profile & details and much more. To claim your listing, write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Amity International School, Viraj Khand is affiliated to which board?
Amity International School, Viraj Khand, Lucknow is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
What is the process of getting admission into Amity International School, Viraj Khand, Lucknow?
The Amity International School, Viraj Khand, Lucknow has students enrolled from Nursery to XII. Refer to Admission Section for information on admission process, schedule and key dates.
Is this school a co-educational school?
Yes The Amity International School, Viraj Khand, Lucknow is a Coed school.
What is the curriculum offered at Amity International School, Viraj Khand, Lucknow?
Amity International School, Viraj Khand, Lucknow offers the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) at various levels of education.
Is this school good? What is the rating of this school?
The Amity International School, Viraj Khand is rated 4.6 out of 5 based on 11 reviews on SchoolMyKids.com, largest school reviews and rating platform.
Does Amity International School, Viraj Khand offer Hostel facility to students?
Yes, The school offers boarding/hostel facilities to students. The School is Day Cum Boarding School.