Hello kids! Croak croak sounds the frog! A frog lives in water ponds, lakeside and marshy lands. They love moist conditions. They thrive on flies, bugs and pests. They are quick in catching their prey and use their long sticky tongue to catch pests.
So today let’s make a frog-eating pest craft using at home art and craft supplies.
Follow the instructions to make Origami of Little Frogs Eating Pests
Materials Required to Make Origami of Frogs Eating Pests
- Green paper
- Pink paper
- Red paper
- White paper
- Sketch pens
How to Make Origami of Frogs Eating Pests Step by Step
- First, we need a green sheet of paper.
- Cut it into a circle of 10cms and fold it in half.
- Next, take a pink sheet of paper and cut it into a circle of 6cms and fold it in half.
- Stick the pink circle over the green circle.
- Now fold both together, this is the face and the mouth of the frog.
- Next cut two small white circles and stick them on the strips, these are the eyes.
- Next cut elongated oval strips using a green sheet of paper.
- Fold them at one side and stick them on top of the green face.
- You can also cut two small pink circles and add details to the face.
- Add additional details using a black sketch pen.
- Now, take a red sheet of paper and cut a strip of 2cm by 10 cm and stick it inside the mouth on the pink portion.
- Next, cut the tip of the tongue and curl it a bit.
- Now take a white sheet of paper and draw a bug or a pest and stick it on the tongue.
- You can outline the bug using a black sketch pen.
- That’s it, kids! Your beautiful craft is now ready.