School is upto Senior Secondary School (XI-XII) and affiliated to Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE), National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS). The School is a Coed Day Cum Boarding School, with classes from Nursery to XII. It is an English Medium school.
Know about The Sanskaar Valley School, Bhopal: Board & Curriculum, Admission Procedure, Fees & Fee Structure, Contact Details, Facilities and Ranking, Rating and Reviews.
The Sanskaar Valley School Bhopal, is a Senior Secondary School (XI-XII), affiliated to Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE), National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS). The School is a Coed Day Cum Boarding School, with classes from Nursery to XII. It is an English Medium school. The school is located in NLIU area of Bhopal. The Sanskaar Valley School was established in 2006. It is a Private School and is managed by Sharda Devi Charitable Trust. The school is member of Indian Public School Conference.
- Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE)
- Cambridge International Examinations (CIE)
- National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)
The motto of The Sanskaar Valley School NLIU is "आत्मना विन्दते वीर्यं विद्यया विन्दते अमृतम् (Vidya Vindate Amritam)" which means From the soul comes valour. From knowledge comes immortality.. It is a Coed Day Cum Boarding School, which services the educational need of over 2200 students from Nursery through XII. The classes in The Sanskaar Valley School for every academic year starts from April to March.
The Sanskaar Valley School, Bhopal is one of the best Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE), National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) schools in NLIU area of Bhopal and ranks among the top schools in Bhopal. Here, the dedicated and professional teachers ensure that the children get the maximum out of their education in this Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE), National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) school in Bhopal. The school has given exceptional results in the academic sphere and its students have excelled in extra co-curricular activities too.
Checkout everything about The Sanskaar Valley School, Bhopal Madhya Pradesh. The best gift you can give to your child is a right school for his/her academic, co-curricular and overall development. Read about The Sanskaar Valley School Admission Procedure & Policy, Important Dates for Admission, The Sanskaar Valley School Fee Structure, School Curriculum & affiliation, medium of instruction, level, Extracurricular Activities, Facilities, Alumni, Faculty, Contact Details and other important information. You can also explore list of best schools in Bhopal or checkout best Schools in NLIU Bhopal.
Explore Best Schools in India by city and Boards of Education: CBSE, ICSE, IB (DP, MYP, PYP), CIE (IGCSE, Cambridge AS&A Level) and State Boards. Explore list of approved CBSE schools in India, Approved accredited CIE Schools in India, Approved ICSE Schools in India, and Approved accredited IB Schools in India.
SchoolMyKids.com provides Parenting Tips & Advice to parents, Information about Schools near you and School Reviews. Use SchoolMyKids Career Guidance to know about career options and courses for you or your child.
Address & Contact Information
The Sanskaar Valley School Nr Kerwa Dam, Chandanpura, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462016
School Chairman & Principal
- Chairman: Ms. Jyoti Agarwal : Director
- Principal: Dr. Amlan K Saha Ms. Neetu Singh : Head of Aadhar - Elementary School Ms. Manpreet Bhan : Head of Prangan - Junior School Ms. Lubna Niazi Warsi : Head of Sopaan - Middle School Dr. Dillip K Panda : Head of Shikhar - Senior School
School Contact Person
088895 33346, 08889533347, 08889533348, 08889533349
April to March
The School has students enrolled from Nursery to XII. Find below the admission schedule, procedure, Contact Details, documents required and instructions for parents for The Sanskaar Valley School, Bhopal Admission.
In this section, we will answer the common questions like What is the admission process like and what are the key dates? Is their any admission test? Will School also hold an interview or an interaction? What is the age criterion for admission to The Sanskaar Valley School Bhopal for the upcoming academic year?
Sanskaar Valley School takes admission to all classes from Nursery to XI except class X. Admission to classes II to XII is dependent upon availability of vacancies.
The school only takes 30 students per section and also has restriction on number of sections. Maximum section allowed per grade are 6 sections per grade. Please note Admissions will not be done in classes 10th and 12th except under special circumstances.
Parents can apply to the school by filling the registration form along with documents mentioned below and Rs. 1000 towards non refundable registration fee.
Age Requirements for Admission – The Sanskaar Valley School
Refer – below table for classes and age required for the admission.
|Class/ Grade||Age Requirement|
|Nursery||2.5 yrs – 3.5 yrs|
|KG I||3.5 yrs – 4.5 yrs|
|KG I I||4.5 yrs – 5.5 yrs|
|Class I||5.5 yrs – 6.5 yrs|
|Class II||6.5 yrs – 7.5 yrs|
|Class III||7.5 yrs – 8.5 yrs|
|Class IV||8.5 yrs – 9.5 yrs|
|Class V||9.5 yrs – 10.5 yrs|
|Class VI||10.5 yrs – 11.5 yrs|
|Class VII||11.5 yrs – 12.5 yrs|
|Class VIII||12.5 yrs – 13.5 yrs|
|Class IX||13.5 yrs – 14.5 yrs|
|Class XI||15.5 yrs – 16.5 yrs|
Documents Required for Admission
Parents have to submit following documents along with the admission form
- One photocopy of the original Birth Certificate issued by concerned Government Authority
- One recent Coloured Passport size photograph of the child (to be pasted in the space provided)
- Four recent Colour Passport size photograph of the child (one of which needs to be pasted in the form) (for Nursery to Class I admission)
- Proof of Residence – Photocopy of Electoral card/Passport/Driving License/Telephone Bill
- Photocopy of Previous School Last Report Card (For admission in Class II and above only).
- Parents have to fill the registration form and submit it along with the supporting documents
- Parents have to pay Registration fee (Non Refundable): Rs. 1000/- during collection of form.
- Both parents must accompany the child when called for an interaction.
- Admission to classes from Aarambh (Nursery) to Nirmaan (Class I) are through random selection.
- Please note Registration once completed for a particular year is not transferable to any other year or to any other child.
Procedure for Admission – Nursery to Class I
- Contact our Admission Counsellor
- Complete mandatory Registration process: fill up the Registration Form and Submit the filled form with all the required documents within one week of getting it. .
- Interaction with the Parents: School will invite the parents and Kid for interaction within one week of submitting the form
- School will inform the selected candidates telephonically and/or through E-mail
- Selected candidates have to deposit the admission fee within 5 days from the date of intimation by the School.
Procedure for Admission to Classes II – XII
Admission to classes II to XII of The Sanskaar Valley School is dependent upon availability of vacancies.
- Parents can get the registration form from the school or download it from the website.
- Based on the available seats, school will organise an interaction with the Principal and other admission formalities.
- School informs Students and parents about admission telephonically and/or through E-mail.
- Parents have to complete the process by depositing the admission fee within 5 days from the date of intimation by the School.
The Sanskaar Valley School Fees: Fee Structure & Details
Refer below for The Sanskaar Valley School Bhopal fee structure and current fees.
Infrastructure & Facilities
The The Sanskaar Valley School campus is spread over 40 acres of land in NLIU area of Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. The School is a K-12 Day Cum Boarding School. The School's infrastructure includes but is not limited to:
- Covered Play Area
- Horse Riding
- Indoor Stadium
- Kho Kho
- Outdoor Stadium
- Play Area
- Splash Pool
- Sand Pit
- Table Tennis
- Digital Library
- Career Counseling
- Student Exchange Programs
- Test Center
- AC Classrooms
- AV Classrooms
Visual and Performing Arts Facilities(4/4)
- Language Labs
- Maths Labs
- Atal Tinkering Lab (ATL)
- Computer Labs
- Robotics Labs
- Transport Facility
- AC Buses
- AC Hostels
- Accessible Parking
- Ramped or Level Entrances
- Accessible Washrooms
- Braille and Large Print Room Numbers
- AV Facilities
- Interactive Boards
- School App
Food and Catering Facilities(1/3)
- Meal Served
- Kitchen & Dining Hall
Safety and Security Facilities(0/11)
- Fire Alarm
- Fire Extinguisher
- Security Guards
- Boundary Wall
- Fenced Boundary Wall
- Speedometer In Bus
- GPS In Bus
- CCTV In Bus
- Fire Extinguisher In Bus
- School Bus Tracking App
Medical Facility Facilities(1/7)
- Medical Facility
- Medical Room or Clinic
- Resident Doctor
- Medical Staff
- Isolation Room
- Dedicated Ambulance
Other Infra Facilities(2/6)
- Kids Play Area
- Activity Center
- Toy Room
- Day Care
Boarding Facility: Boarding facility for students from Class V to XII. 6 Students of Class V to VIII share a room.
School also has following programmes to devlop students
1. Student Exchange through Round Square
2. Student Exchange through American Field Service (AFS)
3. Participation in International Round Square Conferences
4. Harvard Model United Nations Conferences (MUN)
5. Cultural Immersion Tours
6. Gap Year Placements of Students
7. Summer Schools in UK and USA
8. Participating in Service Projects abroad.
School Clubs and Societies
The School has organisations/Clubs/Societies that organize various activities to develop the skills and extract the best out of every child. These scholastic and co scholastic clubs are a great way to explore the interest of any student or even develop new ones. The Clubs are:
- Art and Craft
- General Knowledge (GK)
- Model United Nations
- Social Service
School Timings and Vacations
What are the school timings?
The school works in Shift 1 (Morning).
Language of Instruction
What is the typical school vacation schedule?
Number of Students
Number of Teachers
Students to Teachers Ratio
School Senior Secondary Streams
School Level & Classes
Which grades will you have in the new session?The Sanskaar Valley School is a Pre Primary School (Pre School) to Senior Secondary School (XI-XII) for both boys and girls and has following grades/levels
Academics Programme and Curriculum Structure
The Academic session at The Sanskaar Valley School starts from April to March. The School provides education to students from Nursery to XII.
The Sanskaar Valley School is a Coed English medium Day Cum Boarding School which offers the National curriculum CISCE, CIE, NIOS, from Nursery to XII.The School offers its students a choice of 3 boards Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE), National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS).
The Sanskaar Valley School is authorised to offer the following
Cambridge International Examination (CIE)
Cambridge CIE is part of the Cambridge Assessment, a department of the University of Cambridge. CIE offers education for learners aged 5 to 19 years. CIE has 4 stages of education - Cambridge Primary for 5 to 11 years, Cambridge Secondary 1 for 11 to 14 year, Cambridge Secondary 2 (IGCSE) for 14 to 16 year and Cambridge Advanced (AS & A level) for 16 to 19 years.
The Sanskaar Valley School is affiliated to CIE since with CIE affiliation number .
The Schools offers following Cambridge programs
- IGCSE Level
- Cambridge O Level
CISCE - Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations
National level, private, Board of School education in India conducts
- ICSE - Indian Certificate for Secondary Education (10th)
- ISC - Indian School Certificate (12th)
The Sanskaar Valley School is recognised by and affiliated to the CISCE and follows curriculum prescribed by it.
The school is affiliated to CISCE since with CISCE affiliation number MP024. The Schools offers following CISCE boards -
- ICSE (Class X)
- ISC (Class XII)
Curriculum offered in The Sanskaar Valley School by Class
In this section, we will answer What board of education does The Sanskaar Valley School intend to follow over the years?
- School is Affiliated to CISCE and offers ISC (Indian School Certificate Examination) curriculum in class XI & XII. Followed by ISC Board Exam at the end of the Class 12th.
- The Sanskaar Valley School follows Cambridge IGCSE Curriculum in Secondary level classes, Class 9 and Class 10. International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) is a two-year curriculum with wide range of subjects available to choose from. Know more about IGCSE.
- School is Affiliated to CISCE and offers ICSE (Indian Certificate of Secondary Education) curriculum in Secondary classes (class IX & X). Followed by ICSE Board Exam at the end of the Class 10th.
- School offers the curriculum developed by the CISCE Council in the Middle School.
- School offers Curriculum developed by CISCE in Primary level classes.
ICSE Result – Class X
Refer to the table below for the ICSE Class X result of The Sanskaar Valley School
|Total Number of Candidates appeared||140||124|
|Whole School Aggregate||89.57%||88.6%|
ISC Result – Class XII
Refer to the table below for the ISC Class XII result of The Sanskaar Valley School
|Total Number of Candidates appeared||89||91|
|Whole School Aggregate||83.56%||86.7%|
School Staff Details
|Health Wellness Teacher|
School Rating & Reviews
Studied or worked here? Share your experience and feedback, review The Sanskaar Valley School, Bhopal.
The Sanskaar Valley School, Reviews
Read Alumni, Parents and Student Reviews
Similar / Nearby Schools
Explore Schools in Popular localities in and around Bhopal
Explore by Other Cities in Madhya Pradesh
Community Discussion on The Sanskaar Valley School, Bhopal
Post your comments
Claim Your School Page
School details incorrect?
The information on this page is based on our research (Affiliated Board, MHRD and other sources) and data available on schools Website. We have tried our best to show the 100% correct data on this page. If any details are incorrect, we can update them. For any update write to us on email@example.com
School reviews as submitted by parents and visitors are directly published on the website without any moderation. If you feel any review published on the website has any incorrect information or includes any inappropriate content, please write an email to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is This Your School's Listing?
Own or manage this School? Claim your school listing to respond to reviews, update your school profile & details and much more. To claim your listing, write to us on email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The Sanskaar Valley School is affiliated to which board?
The Sanskaar Valley School, Bhopal is affiliated to the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE), National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS).
What is the process of getting admission into The Sanskaar Valley School, Bhopal?
The The Sanskaar Valley School has students enrolled from Nursery to XII. Refer to Admission Section for information on admission process, schedule and key dates.
Is this school a co-educational school?
Yes The The Sanskaar Valley School is Coed school.
What is the curriculum offered at The Sanskaar Valley School, Bhopal?
The Sanskaar Valley School, Bhopal offers the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE), National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) at various levels of education.
Is this school good? What is the rating of this school?
The The Sanskaar Valley School is rated 4.4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews on SchoolMyKids.com, largest school reviews and rating platform.
Does The Sanskaar Valley School offer Hostel facility to students?
Yes, The schools offers boarding/hostel facilities to students. The School is Day Cum Boarding School .