Know about Qatar Academy Doha, Ar Rayyan: Board & Curriculum, Admission Procedure, Fees & Fee Structure, Contact Details, Facilities and Ranking, Rating and Reviews.
Qatar Academy Doha Ar Rayyan, is a Senior Secondary School (XI-XII), affiliated to International Baccalaureate (IB). The School is a Coed Day School, with classes from I to XII. It is an English Medium school. The school is located in Ar Rayyan, Al Rayyan. Qatar Academy Doha was established in 1996. It is a Private School and is part of Qatar Academy.
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
Qatar Academy is a Coed Day School, which services the educational need of hundreds of students from I through XII. The classes in Qatar Academy for every academic year begins in April and ends in March.
QAD, an IB World School, is authorized for the PYP, MYP and DP.
Qatar Academy Doha, Ar Rayyan is one of the best International Baccalaureate (IB) schools in Ar Rayyan and ranks among the top schools in Ar Rayyan. Here, the dedicated and professional teachers ensure that the children get the maximum out of their education in this International Baccalaureate (IB) school in Ar Rayyan. The school has given exceptional results in the academic sphere and its students have excelled in extra co-curricular activities too.
Checkout everything about Qatar Academy Doha, Ar Rayyan Al Rayyan. The best gift you can give to your child is a right school for his/her academic, co-curricular and overall development. Read about Qatar Academy Doha Admission Procedure & Policy, Important Dates for Admission, Qatar Academy Doha Fee Structure, School Curriculum & affiliation, medium of instruction, level, Extracurricular Activities, Facilities, Alumni, Faculty, Contact Details and other important information. You can also explore list of best schools in Ar Rayyan .
Explore Best Schools in Qatar by city and Boards of Education: CBSE, ICSE, IB (DP, MYP, PYP), CAIE (IGCSE, Cambridge AS&A Level) and State Boards. Explore list of approved CBSE schools in Qatar, Approved accredited CAIE Schools in Qatar, Approved ICSE Schools in Qatar, and Approved accredited IB Schools in Qatar.
SchoolMyKids.com provides Parenting Tips & Advice to parents, Information about Schools near you and School Reviews. Use SchoolMyKids Career Guidance to know about career options and courses for you or your child.
Address & Contact Information
P.O. Box 1129 Al Luqta Street Doha, Qatar
School Chairman & Principal
School Contact Person
+974 4454 2000
April to March
The School has students enrolled from I to XII. Find below the admission schedule, procedure, contact details, documents required and instructions for parents for Qatar Academy Doha, Ar Rayyan admission.
In this section, we will answer the common questions like What is the admission process like and what are the key dates? Is there any admission test? Will School also hold an interview or an interaction? What is the age criterion for admission to Qatar Academy Doha Ar Rayyan for the upcoming academic year?
QA will consider any student who is at least three years old and not older than seventeen on 1 September of any academic year. Entry to all age groups at QA is by selection.
The Admissions Committee uses screening tools at different grade levels to suit student developmental levels. This procedure is designed to assess the suitability of the applicant both academically and socially.
All the ages to be calculated by September 1
- Completion of QAD Online Admission Form available on school's website
- The following application requirements must be scanned and submitted within the online application form in order for your child(ren) to be considered:
- recent passport-sized photograph of the student
- applicant’s 3 end of year reports (for applicants to Kindergarten, please provide the most recent report from Nursery or Pre-K only)
- applicant’s passport and birth certificate
- father’s (or Guardian’s) passport or Qatari ID, including a scanned copy of the visa for non GCC nationals
- Mother’s passport
- immunization card
- medical form
- leaving certificate for students transferring during the academic year
- A total of QR 500 non-refundable application fee is due after the application is submitted online.
- The Admissions Office reviews the completed online applications and determines whether the applicant may be tested for admission.
- The Admissions Office then notifies parents with the decision and to schedule testing dates for applicants proceeding to the next stage of the process
Qatar Academy Doha Fees: Fee Structure & Details
Refer below for Qatar Academy Doha Ar Rayyan fee structure and current fees.
You can also call the school's Admission Counsellors for more details.
- Application Fee QR. 500 non-refundable application fee is due at the time of application.
- Registration Fee QR. 3,000 non-refundable registration fee is required to confirm a seat at the school. The school will not begin processing a student registration or enrollment until the registration fees is paid.
- Reenrollment Fee QR. 1,000 non-refundable re-enrollment fee is required before the end of the academic year to confirm a seat for the next academic year, and it will be deducted from the first term fees.
|Grade||Term 1||Term 2||Full Payment|
|Pre 3 – Pre 4||19,181||19,181||38,362|
|KG - Grade 5||22,895||22,894||45,789|
|Grade 6 - Grade 10||28,682||28,681||57,363|
|Grade 11- Grade 12||35,503||35,503||71,006|
|Educational Resources Fee||1,000||0||1,000|
|Lunch Fees (Pre 3 – Pre 4)||900||900||1,800|
|Lunch Fees (KG)||1,725||1,725||3,450|
|Lunch Fees (Grade 1 to 5)||1,980||1,980||3,960|
|Books Fee Grade 11||3,000||0||3,000|
Infrastructure & Facilities
The Qatar Academy Doha campus is spread over acres of land in area of Ar Rayyan, Al Rayyan. The School is a K-12 Day School. The School's infrastructure includes but is not limited to:
- Covered Play Area
- Horse Riding
- Indoor Stadium
- Kho Kho
- Outdoor Stadium
- Play Area
- Splash Pool
- Sand Pit
- Table Tennis
- Digital Library
- Career Counseling
- Student Exchange Programs
- Test Center
- AC Classrooms
- AV Classrooms
Visual and Performing Arts Facilities(3/4)
- Language Labs
- Maths Labs
- Atal Tinkering Lab (ATL)
- Computer Labs
- Robotics Labs
- Transport Facility
- AC Buses
- AC Hostels
- Accessible Parking
- Ramped or Level Entrances
- Accessible Washrooms
- Braille and Large Print Room Numbers
- AV Facilities
- Interactive Boards
- School App
Food and Catering Facilities(0/3)
- Meal Served
- Kitchen & Dining Hall
Safety and Security Facilities(0/11)
- Fire Alarm
- Fire Extinguisher
- Security Guards
- Boundary Wall
- Fenced Boundary Wall
- Speedometer In Bus
- GPS In Bus
- CCTV In Bus
- Fire Extinguisher In Bus
- School Bus Tracking App
Medical Facility Facilities(0/7)
- Medical Facility
- Medical Room or Clinic
- Resident Doctor
- Medical Staff
- Isolation Room
- Dedicated Ambulance
Other Infra Facilities(2/7)
- Kids Play Area
- Activity Center
- Toy Room
- Day Care
- Lego Room
School Clubs and Societies
The School has organisations/Clubs/Societies that organize various activities to develop the skills and extract the best out of every child. These scholastic and co scholastic clubs are a great way to explore the interest of any student or even develop new ones. The Clubs are:
- Art and Craft
- Dramatics Theater
- Management Club
- Model United Nations
School Timings and Vacations
What are the school timings?
The school works in Shift 1 (Morning).
Language of Instruction
What is the typical school vacation schedule?
School Senior Secondary Streams
School Level & Classes
Which grades will you have in the new session?
Qatar Academy Doha is a Primary School (I-V) to Senior Secondary School (XI-XII) for both boys and girls and has following grades/levels
Academics Programme and Curriculum Structure
The Academic session at Qatar Academy Doha starts from April to March. The School provides education to students from I to XII.
Qatar Academy Doha is a Coed English medium Day School which offers the International curriculum IB, from I to XII.
Qatar Academy Doha is authorised to offer the following
International Baccalaureate (IB)
The International Baccalaureate (IB) (International Baccalaureate Organisation, Geneva, Switzerland) offers 4 programs for students randing from age 3 to 19. The Primary Years Programme (PYP) is for students of age 3 to 12 students. Middle Years Programme is for students aged 11 to 16 and Diploma Programme (DP) for students ages 16 to 19. Qatar Academy Doha, Ar Rayyan is affiliated to International Baccalaureate (IB). Every School authorized to offer the IB programmes is known as an IB World School.
The school is affiliated to IB since 11-Mar-2002 with IB affiliation number 001368.
The Schools offers following IB programs
Curriculum offered in Qatar Academy Doha by Class
In this section, we will answer What board of education does Qatar Academy Doha intend to follow over the years?
- Upto Class V, School follows IB PYP Curriculum. IB Primary Years Programme (PYP) caters to students from Class /Grade 1 to 5. Know More about IB PYP
- School follows IB MYP Curriculum in Middle level classes, IB Middle Years Programme (MYP) caters to students from Class /Grade 6 to 8. Know more about MYP.
- School follows IB MYP Curriculum in Secondary level classes, IB Middle Years Programme (MYP) also caters to students of Class /Grade 9th & 10th. As per the Agreement signed between International Baccalaureate (IB) and the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) in January 2013, compeletion of IB MYP program will be consdidered equivalent to any other Class 10th board examination in India. Students can get continue their education with any school or board after compelting the IB MYP. Know more about MYP.
- School follows IB DP Curriculum in Senior Secondary level classes, IB Diploma Programme (DP) caters to students from Class /Grade XI & XII. Know more about IB DP.
School Rating & Reviews
Studied or worked here? Share your experience and feedback, review Qatar Academy Doha, Ar Rayyan.
Qatar Academy Doha, Reviews
Read Alumni, Parents and Student Reviews
Other Qatar Academy in Qatar and Abroad
Nearby Pre Schools
Explore Schools in Popular localities in and around Ar Rayyan
Community Discussion on Qatar Academy Doha, Ar Rayyan
Post your comments
Claim Your School Page
School details incorrect?
The information on this page is based on our research (Affiliated Board, MHRD and other sources) and data available on schools Website. We have tried our best to show the 100% correct data on this page. If any details are incorrect, we can update them. For any update write to us on [email protected]
School reviews as submitted by parents and visitors are directly published on the website without any moderation. If you feel any review published on the website has any incorrect information or includes any inappropriate content, please write an email to us on [email protected]
Is This Your School's Listing?
Own or manage this School? Claim your school listing to respond to reviews, update your school profile & details and much more. To claim your listing, write to us on [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Qatar Academy Doha is affiliated to which board?
Qatar Academy Doha, Ar Rayyan is affiliated to the International Baccalaureate (IB).
What is the process of getting admission into Qatar Academy Doha, Ar Rayyan?
The Qatar Academy Doha has students enrolled from I to XII. Refer to Admission Section for information on admission process, schedule and key dates.
Is this school a co-educational school?
Yes The Qatar Academy Doha is Coed school.
What is the curriculum offered at Qatar Academy Doha, Ar Rayyan?
Qatar Academy Doha, Ar Rayyan offers the International Baccalaureate (IB) at various levels of education.
Is this school good? What is the rating of this school?
The Qatar Academy Doha is rated 4.2 out of 5 based on 15 reviews on SchoolMyKids.com, largest school reviews and rating platform.
Does Qatar Academy Doha offer Hostel facility to students?
No, The schools does not have any boarding/hostel facilities to students. The School is Day School .