Know about Birla Public School, Doha: Board & Curriculum, Admission Procedure, Fees & Fee Structure, Contact Details, Facilities and Ranking, Rating and Reviews.
Birla Public School Doha, is a Senior Secondary School (XI-XII), affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The School is a Coed Day School, with classes from KG 1 to XII. It is an English Medium school. The school is located in Abu Hamour area of Doha. Birla Public School was established in 2004. It is a Private School .
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
The motto of Birla Public School Abu Hamour Mesaimeer is "Enlightenment through Education". It is a Coed Day School, which services the educational need of over 6800 students from KG 1 through XII. The classes in Birla Public School for every academic year starts from April to March.
School Awards and Recognitions
The school is accredited by QNSA
Birla Public School, Doha is one of the best Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) schools in Abu Hamour Mesaimeer area of Doha and ranks among the top schools in Doha. Here, the dedicated and professional teachers ensure that the children get the maximum out of their education in this Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) school in Doha. The school has given exceptional results in the academic sphere and its students have excelled in extra co-curricular activities too.
Checkout everything about Birla Public School, Doha Al Rayyan. The best gift you can give to your child is a right school for his/her academic, co-curricular and overall development. Read about Birla Public School Admission Procedure & Policy, Important Dates for Admission, Birla Public School Fee Structure, School Curriculum & affiliation, medium of instruction, level, Extracurricular Activities, Facilities, Alumni, Faculty, Contact Details and other important information. You can also explore list of best schools in Doha or checkout best Schools in Abu Hamour Doha.
Explore Best Schools in Qatar by city and Boards of Education: CBSE, ICSE, IB (DP, MYP, PYP), CAIE (IGCSE, Cambridge AS&A Level) and State Boards. Explore list of approved CBSE schools in Qatar, Approved accredited CAIE Schools in Qatar, Approved ICSE Schools in Qatar, and Approved accredited IB Schools in Qatar.
SchoolMyKids.com provides Parenting Tips & Advice to parents, Information about Schools near you and School Reviews. Use SchoolMyKids Career Guidance to know about career options and courses for you or your child.
Address & Contact Information
P.O. Box: 24686 Building No. 160, Plot No. 78, Zone No. / Area No. 56, Street No. 1011, Kanis, Mesaimeer, Opposite Religious Complex, Abu Hamour, Doha – Qatar.
School Chairman & Principal
School Contact Person
+974 44676701, +974 44676702, +974 44676703, +974 44566212 / 44566213, +974 44551249
April to March
The School has students enrolled from KG 1 to XII. Find below the admission schedule, procedure, Contact Details, documents required and instructions for parents for Birla Public School, Doha Admission.
In this section, we will answer the common questions like What is the admission process like and what are the key dates? Is their any admission test? Will School also hold an interview or an interaction? What is the age criterion for admission to Birla Public School Doha for the upcoming academic year?
Children are admitted to the Kindergarten as per CBSE norms – three years as on or before 30th March of that year.
|For Admission to Class||Minimum Age|
|KG - I||3+ to 4 years|
|KG - II||4+ to 5 years|
|Grade I||5+ to 6 years|
- parents have to fill in the Registration Form / Application Form that they get along with the Prospectus and submit it at the reception ( Academic block ) – to the Senior Vice-Principal’s Secretary.
- The following supporting documents must be submitted along with the Reg. / Application Form.
- A photocopy of the Student’s Passport ( with pages of Date of Birth / Resident Permit / Names of the Parents )
- A photocopy of the Father’s and Mother’s Passports ( with pages of Date of Birth and Resident Permit )
- A photocopy of the recent Report Card from the School last studied ( Not applicable for children who seek Admission for KG I )
- Two recent passport-size colour photos ( name of the student should be written on the backside of each of the photographs with ballpoint pen )
- A photocopy of the Vaccination Report of the child ( only for KG I children )
- A photocopy of the child’s birth certificate ( only for KG I children )
- While submitting the filled-in Registration Form / Application Form, the parent will get the Admission Test syllabus and an Admission Card or a Provisional Admission Card in which, the date and time of the Admission Test would be mentioned.
- On the Test date, the students ( along with the parents ) should come to the School, with the Admission Card and take the Test.
- If the student passes the Test, Principal / Senior Vice-Principal interviews / interacts with the parents and the student.
- The child should get minimum 60% marks in basic English, Mathematics, and Science.
- Once the Admission is confirmed, Principal / Senior Vice-Principal / Vice-Principal / Headmistress issues the Admission Card to the particular class.
- Within 24 hours, fees should be paid.
Birla Public School Fees: Fee Structure & Details
Refer below for Birla Public School Doha fee structure and current fees.
You can also call the school's Admission Counsellors for more details.
|Description of the Fee collected||KG I / KG II||I to IV||V & VI||VII & VIII||IX||X||XI & XII||Payment Due Date|
|Admission Fee||150||150||150||150||150||150||150||one-time fee|
|Caution Deposit - per family||750||750||750||750||750||750||750||one-time ( refundable )|
|School Activities Fee||400||550||650||650||800||1000||1200||to be paid annually|
|I Instalment Tuition Fee||2070||2670||2810||3040||3540||3540||4170||to be paid on or before 15th of every April|
|II Instalment Tuition Fee||2070||2670||2810||3040||3540||3540||4170||to be paid on or before 15th of every September|
|III Instalment Tuition Fee||2060||2660||2811||3020||3535||3535||4167||to be paid on or before 15th of every December|
- All the amount mentioned above are in Qatari Riyals.
- Transportation facility can be availed on request.
Infrastructure & Facilities
The Birla Public School campus is spread over acres of land in Abu Hamour area of Doha, Al Rayyan. The School is a K-12 Day School. The School's infrastructure includes but is not limited to:
- Covered Play Area
- Horse Riding
- Indoor Stadium
- Kho Kho
- Outdoor Stadium
- Play Area
- Splash Pool
- Sand Pit
- Table Tennis
- Digital Library
- Career Counseling
- Student Exchange Programs
- Test Center
- AC Classrooms
- AV Classrooms
Visual and Performing Arts Facilities(0/4)
- Language Labs
- Maths Labs
- Atal Tinkering Lab (ATL)
- Computer Labs
- Robotics Labs
- Transport Facility
- AC Buses
- AC Hostels
- Accessible Parking
- Ramped or Level Entrances
- Accessible Washrooms
- Braille and Large Print Room Numbers
- AV Facilities
- Interactive Boards
- School App
Food and Catering Facilities(1/3)
- Meal Served
- Kitchen & Dining Hall
Safety and Security Facilities(0/11)
- Fire Alarm
- Fire Extinguisher
- Security Guards
- Boundary Wall
- Fenced Boundary Wall
- Speedometer In Bus
- GPS In Bus
- CCTV In Bus
- Fire Extinguisher In Bus
- School Bus Tracking App
Medical Facility Facilities(1/7)
- Medical Facility
- Medical Room or Clinic
- Resident Doctor
- Medical Staff
- Isolation Room
- Dedicated Ambulance
Other Infra Facilities(2/6)
- Kids Play Area
- Activity Center
- Toy Room
- Day Care
School Houses and Activity Details
The school has 4 houses
- MARS – RED
- JUPITER – YELLOW
- SATURN – GREEN
- NEPTUNE – BLUE
School Clubs and Societies
The School has organisations/Clubs/Societies that organize various activities to develop the skills and extract the best out of every child. These scholastic and co scholastic clubs are a great way to explore the interest of any student or even develop new ones. The Clubs are:
- Computer Club
- Model United Nations
- Scouts and Guides
School Timings and Vacations
What are the school timings?
The school works in Shift 1 (Morning).
Language of Instruction
What is the typical school vacation schedule?
Number of Students
School Senior Secondary Streams
- Science with Mathematics
- Science without Mathematics
School Level & Classes
Which grades will you have in the new session?
Birla Public School is a Pre Primary School (Pre School) to Senior Secondary School (XI-XII) for both boys and girls and has following grades/levels
Academics Programme and Curriculum Structure
The Academic session at Birla Public School starts from April to March. The School provides education to students from KG 1 to XII.
Birla Public School is a Coed English medium Day School which offers the International curriculum CBSE, from KG 1 to XII.
Birla Public School is authorised to offer the following
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
National Level Curriculum under the Union Government of India, Board of Education for public and private schools conducts. CBSE is the largest educational board in the country and is duly recognized by the Department of Education.
- Secondary School Examination
- Senior Secondary certificate examination
Birla Public School is recognised by and affiliated to the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) board and follows curriculum prescribed by it. The school is affiliated to CBSE since Invalid date with CBSE affiliation number 6330006.
The Schools offers following CBSE boards
- All India Senior School Certificate Examination (AISSCE) (12th)
- All India Secondary School Examination (AISSE) (10th)
Curriculum offered in Birla Public School by Class
In this section, we will answer What board of education does Birla Public School intend to follow over the years?
- School follows CBSE Curriculum in Middle School.
- School is Affiliated to CBSE and offers CBSE AISSE (SSE) curriculum in Secondary classes (class IX & X). Followed by CBSE Board Exam (AISSE All India Secondary School Examination) at the end of the Class 10th.
- School is Affiliated to CBSE and offers CBSE AISSCE curriculum in class XI & XII. Followed by CBSE Board Exam (AISSCE All India Senior School Certificate Examination) at the end of the Class 12th.
- At the Senior Secondary level, school offers Science with Mathematics, Science without Mathematics, Commerce, Humanities streams.
Class 10th - Secondary School Examination
The CBSE students have to study 5 subject and 1 vocational subject in class 10th. CBSE has made it compulsory for class 10 students to appear for a vocational subject as an additional course. final marksheet for Class X will have separate assessment for the Scholastic Area, co-Scholastic Activities and Discipline (Attendance, Sincerity, Values). Know more about the Class 10th subjects, assessment pattern, Prescribed books and paper format
Students can select any language or subject from list of additional subjects as 6th Subject. Know about list of subjects available in Class X, Syllabus, course structure, Exam paper Format and Prescribed books. Also know about the list of subjects available as 6th subject and their syllabus and course structure.
School Rating & Reviews
Studied or worked here? Share your experience and feedback, review Birla Public School, Doha.
Birla Public School, Reviews
Read Alumni, Parents and Student Reviews
Similar / Nearby SchoolsSee all schools in Doha
Nearby Pre Schools
Explore Schools in Popular localities in and around Doha
Community Discussion on Birla Public School, Doha
Post your comments
Claim Your School Page
School details incorrect?
The information on this page is based on our research (Affiliated Board, MHRD and other sources) and data available on schools Website. We have tried our best to show the 100% correct data on this page. If any details are incorrect, we can update them. For any update write to us on [email protected]
School reviews as submitted by parents and visitors are directly published on the website without any moderation. If you feel any review published on the website has any incorrect information or includes any inappropriate content, please write an email to us on [email protected]
Is This Your School's Listing?
Own or manage this School? Claim your school listing to respond to reviews, update your school profile & details and much more. To claim your listing, write to us on [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Birla Public School is affiliated to which board?
Birla Public School, Doha is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
What is the process of getting admission into Birla Public School, Doha?
The Birla Public School has students enrolled from KG 1 to XII. Refer to Admission Section for information on admission process, schedule and key dates.
Is this school a co-educational school?
Yes The Birla Public School is Coed school.
What is the curriculum offered at Birla Public School, Doha?
Birla Public School, Doha offers the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) at various levels of education.
Is this school good? What is the rating of this school?
The Birla Public School is rated 4.0 out of 5 based on 13 reviews on SchoolMyKids.com, largest school reviews and rating platform.
Does Birla Public School offer Hostel facility to students?
No, The schools does not have any boarding/hostel facilities to students. The School is Day School .