School is upto Senior Secondary School (XI-XII) and affiliated to International Baccalaureate (IB), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE). The School is a Coed Day School, with classes from Nursery to XII. It is an English Medium school.
Know about Eastern Public School, Bhopal: Board & Curriculum, Admission Procedure, Fees & Fee Structure, Contact Details, Facilities and Ranking, Rating and Reviews.
Eastern Public School Bhopal, is a Senior Secondary School (XI-XII), affiliated to International Baccalaureate (IB), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE). The School is a Coed Day School, with classes from Nursery to XII. It is an English Medium school. The school is located in Gandhi Nagar area of Bhopal. Eastern Public School was established in 2003. It is a Private School .
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Cambridge International Examinations (CIE)
Eastern Public School Gandhi Nagar Abbas Nagar is a Coed Day School, which services the educational need of over 600 students from Nursery through XII. The classes in Eastern Public School for every academic year starts from April.
Eastern Public School, Bhopal is one of the best International Baccalaureate (IB), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) schools in Gandhi Nagar Abbas Nagar area of Bhopal and ranks among the top schools in Bhopal. Here, the dedicated and professional teachers ensure that the children get the maximum out of their education in this International Baccalaureate (IB), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) school in Bhopal. The school has given exceptional results in the academic sphere and its students have excelled in extra co-curricular activities too.
Checkout everything about Eastern Public School, Bhopal Madhya Pradesh. The best gift you can give to your child is a right school for his/her academic, co-curricular and overall development. Read about Eastern Public School Admission Procedure & Policy, Important Dates for Admission, Eastern Public School Fee Structure, School Curriculum & affiliation, medium of instruction, level, Extracurricular Activities, Facilities, Alumni, Faculty, Contact Details and other important information. You can also explore list of best schools in Bhopal or checkout best Schools in Gandhi Nagar Bhopal.
Explore Best Schools in India by city and Boards of Education: CBSE, ICSE, IB (DP, MYP, PYP), CIE (IGCSE, Cambridge AS&A Level) and State Boards. Explore list of approved CBSE schools in India, Approved accredited CIE Schools in India, Approved ICSE Schools in India, and Approved accredited IB Schools in India.
SchoolMyKids.com provides Parenting Tips & Advice to parents, Information about Schools near you and School Reviews. Use SchoolMyKids Career Guidance to know about career options and courses for you or your child.
Address & Contact Information
ward#1 , Abbas nagar - Bhopal - Madhya Pradesh - 462036 - INDIA
School Chairman & Principal
- Principal: Mr Umar Jaffar
School Contact Person
The School has students enrolled from Nursery to XII. Find below the admission schedule, procedure, Contact Details, documents required and instructions for parents for Eastern Public School, Bhopal Admission.
In this section, we will answer the common questions like What is the admission process like and what are the key dates? Is their any admission test? Will School also hold an interview or an interaction? What is the age criterion for admission to Eastern Public School Bhopal for the upcoming academic year?
Age Criteria for Admission
- Nursery- Between 2 ½ and 3 ½ years.
- KG I- Between 3 ½ and 4 ½ years.
- KG II- Between 4 ½ and 5 ½ years.
- Grade I- Between 5 ½ and 6 ½ years.
- Grade XI- Between 15 and 16 years.
The age is calculated as on 1st of April.
- Parents receive the application form and syllabus for the concerned grade.
- A date for competency level assessment (CLA) is announced for all grades except Nursery.
- The assessment copies are judged by specialist teachers, class teachers (in charge of the grade), finally by the management.
- After a thorough screening, the decision is based on the results and the parents’ commitment and attitude.
- Results are declared over phone to the parents concerned within a week.
Nursery: The child must be brought for a formal introduction. However, there is no interview. The decision is made entirely on meeting the parent and child.
Kindergarten: Along with competency level assessment (CLA), a date for the oral interaction with the child is announced. The final decision depends on the ward's performance in both.
Subjects for competency level assessment
|Grade||Subjects for Assessment|
|KG I –V||Conversation skills, English, Mathematics|
|VI-VIII||English, Mathematics, Urdu|
Documents Required for Admission
- Date of Birth Certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation (photocopy)
- Passport size color photographs (2)
- Report card of the last class attended (photocopy)
- Transfer Certificate from the last school attended (original)
- Additional documents required for Expatriate students: (i) Valid student Visa (ii) Copy of the passport (iii) Copy of the residential permit
- Additional Documents to be produced by the NRI students: (i) Copy of the passport
- Additional documents required for students with Special Needs:
- Copy of the Special Need Assessment Certificate or any academic or psychological assessment from a recognized Assessment Council.
- A report from the Special Needs counselor in the previous School.
- For International Students: Above mentioned documents and a copy of the Valid Passport n Visa
Eastern Public School Fees: Fee Structure & Details
Refer below for Eastern Public School Bhopal fee structure and current fees.
Registration for admission: Rs.1500 (nonrefundable)
Fees At the time of admission
|Particulars||PYP (Nursery-V)||MYP (VI-X)||DP(XI-XII)|
|Admission fee (nonrefundable)||Rs. 30,000||INR 40,000||Rs. 50,000|
|Caution money (refundable)||Rs. 12,000||INR 12,000||Rs. 15,000|
Classwise Fees Breakup
|Annual activity fee (in March)||5,000||5,000||5,000||5,000||10,000|
|Tuition fee (monthly)||2,500||3,300||3,850||4,400||11,000|
Tuition fee and transport fee is to be paid in four quarters.
Infrastructure & Facilities
The Eastern Public School campus is spread over 4 Acres acres of land in Gandhi Nagar area of Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. The School is a K-12 Day School. The School's infrastructure includes but is not limited to:
- Covered Play Area
- Horse Riding
- Indoor Stadium
- Kho Kho
- Outdoor Stadium
- Play Area
- Splash Pool
- Sand Pit
- Table Tennis
- Digital Library
- Career Counseling
- Student Exchange Programs
- Test Center
- AC Classrooms
- AV Classrooms
Visual and Performing Arts Facilities(0/4)
- Language Labs
- Maths Labs
- Atal Tinkering Lab (ATL)
- Computer Labs
- Robotics Labs
- Transport Facility
- AC Buses
- AC Hostels
- Accessible Parking
- Ramped or Level Entrances
- Accessible Washrooms
- Braille and Large Print Room Numbers
- AV Facilities
- Interactive Boards
- School App
Food and Catering Facilities(1/3)
- Meal Served
- Kitchen & Dining Hall
Safety and Security Facilities(0/11)
- Fire Alarm
- Fire Extinguisher
- Security Guards
- Boundary Wall
- Fenced Boundary Wall
- Speedometer In Bus
- GPS In Bus
- CCTV In Bus
- Fire Extinguisher In Bus
- School Bus Tracking App
Medical Facility Facilities(1/7)
- Medical Facility
- Medical Room or Clinic
- Resident Doctor
- Medical Staff
- Isolation Room
- Dedicated Ambulance
Other Infra Facilities(3/6)
- Kids Play Area
- Activity Center
- Toy Room
- Day Care
School Clubs and Societies
The School has organisations/Clubs/Societies that organize various activities to develop the skills and extract the best out of every child. These scholastic and co scholastic clubs are a great way to explore the interest of any student or even develop new ones. The Clubs are:
- Art and Craft
- Computer Club
- Model United Nations
School Timings and Vacations
What are the school timings?
The school works in Shift 1 (Morning).
Language of Instruction
What is the typical school vacation schedule?
Number of Students
School Senior Secondary Streams
School Level & Classes
Which grades will you have in the new session?Eastern Public School is a Pre Primary School (Pre School) to Senior Secondary School (XI-XII) for both boys and girls and has following grades/levels
Academics Programme and Curriculum Structure
The Academic session at Eastern Public School starts from April. The School provides education to students from Nursery to XII.
Eastern Public School is a Coed English medium Day School which offers the International curriculum IB, CIE, from Nursery to XII.The School offers its students a choice of 2 boards International Baccalaureate (IB), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE).
Eastern Public School is authorised to offer the following
Cambridge International Examination (CIE)
Cambridge CIE is part of the Cambridge Assessment, a department of the University of Cambridge. CIE offers education for learners aged 5 to 19 years. CIE has 4 stages of education - Cambridge Primary for 5 to 11 years, Cambridge Secondary 1 for 11 to 14 year, Cambridge Secondary 2 (IGCSE) for 14 to 16 year and Cambridge Advanced (AS & A level) for 16 to 19 years.
Eastern Public School is affiliated to CIE since 06/09/2014 with CIE affiliation number IN945.
The Schools offers following Cambridge programs
- IGCSE Level
International Baccalaureate (IB)
The International Baccalaureate (IB) (International Baccalaureate Organisation, Geneva, Switzerland) offers 4 programs for students randing from age 3 to 19. The Primary Years Programme (PYP) is for students of age 3 to 12 students. Middle Years Programme is for students aged 11 to 16 and Diploma Programme (DP) for students ages 16 to 19. Eastern Public School, Bhopal is affiliated to International Baccalaureate (IB). Every School authorized to offer the IB programmes is known as an IB World School.
The school is affiliated to IB since 05/11/2011 with IB affiliation number 004195.
The Schools offers following IB programs
Curriculum offered in Eastern Public School by Class
In this section, we will answer What board of education does Eastern Public School intend to follow over the years?
- School follows IB DP Curriculum in Senior Secondary level classes, IB Diploma Programme (DP) caters to students from Class /Grade XI & XII. Know more about IB DP.
- School follows IB MYP Curriculum in Secondary level classes, IB Middle Years Programme (MYP) also caters to students of Class /Grade 9th & 10th. As per the Agreement signed between International Baccalaureate (IB) and the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) in January 2013, compeletion of IB MYP program will be consdidered equivalent to any other Class 10th board examination in India. Students can get continue their education with any school or board after compelting the IB MYP. Know more about MYP.
- Eastern Public School follows Cambridge IGCSE Curriculum in Secondary level classes, Class 9 and Class 10. International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) is a two-year curriculum with wide range of subjects available to choose from. Know more about IGCSE.
- School follows IB MYP Curriculum in Middle level classes, IB Middle Years Programme (MYP) caters to students from Class /Grade 6 to 8. Know more about MYP.
- Upto Class V, School follows IB PYP Curriculum. IB Primary Years Programme (PYP) caters to students from Class /Grade 1 to 5. Know More about IB PYP
School follows IB PYP Curriculum in Pre Primary level classes. IB Primary Years Programme (PYP) is designed to cater to students till Grade/Class 5. Know more about PYP.
School became the first IB PYP authorized school in Bhopal in the year 2011. In Feb 2012, school became an MYP authorized school as well. Again, the only MYP School in Bhopal. On 22nd April 2014, EPS was authorized to offer its flagship Diploma Programme (Grade 11-Grade 12).the school received IGCSE Authorization from Cambridge International Examinations in June 2014.
School Staff Details
|Health Wellness Teacher|
School Rating & Reviews
Studied or worked here? Share your experience and feedback, review Eastern Public School, Bhopal.
Eastern Public School, Reviews
Read Alumni, Parents and Student Reviews
Similar / Nearby Schools
Explore Schools in Popular localities in and around Bhopal
Explore by Other Cities in Madhya Pradesh
Community Discussion on Eastern Public School, Bhopal
Post your comments
Claim Your School Page
School details incorrect?
The information on this page is based on our research (Affiliated Board, MHRD and other sources) and data available on schools Website. We have tried our best to show the 100% correct data on this page. If any details are incorrect, we can update them. For any update write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
School reviews as submitted by parents and visitors are directly published on the website without any moderation. If you feel any review published on the website has any incorrect information or includes any inappropriate content, please write an email to us on email@example.com.
Is This Your School's Listing?
Own or manage this School? Claim your school listing to respond to reviews, update your school profile & details and much more. To claim your listing, write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Eastern Public School is affiliated to which board?
Eastern Public School, Bhopal is affiliated to the International Baccalaureate (IB), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE).
What is the process of getting admission into Eastern Public School, Bhopal?
The Eastern Public School has students enrolled from Nursery to XII. Refer to Admission Section for information on admission process, schedule and key dates.
Is this school a co-educational school?
Yes The Eastern Public School is Coed school.
What is the curriculum offered at Eastern Public School, Bhopal?
Eastern Public School, Bhopal offers the International Baccalaureate (IB), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) at various levels of education.
Is this school good? What is the rating of this school?
The Eastern Public School is rated 4.6 out of 5 based on 67 reviews on SchoolMyKids.com, largest school reviews and rating platform.
Does Eastern Public School offer Hostel facility to students?
No, The schools does not have any boarding/hostel facilities to students. The School is Day School .