Know about Bansal Public School, Kota: Board & Curriculum, Admission Procedure, Fees & Fee Structure, Contact Details, Facilities and Ranking, Rating and Reviews.
Bansal Public School Kota, is a Senior Secondary School (XI-XII), affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The School is a Coed Day School, with classes from Playgroup to XII. It is an English Medium school. The school is located in Ganesh Nagar area of Kota, Rajasthan. Bansal Public School was established in 2018. It is a Private School and is managed by Bansal Public School Educational Society Kota.
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Bansal Public School Ganesh Nagar is a Coed Day School, which services the educational need of hundreds of students from Playgroup through XII. The classes in Bansal Public School for every academic year begins in April.
School Awards and Recognitions
Education Excellence Award
"Winning isn't everything, but the will to win is everything."
BANSAL PUBLIC SCHOOL crowned by "BEST SECONDARY SCHOOL IN KOTA REGION".
We are pleased to receive the prestigious Education Excellence award at New Delhi by Dr. Shashi Tharoor, Minister of Parliament, Ex-minister for state external affairs.
Scout Award received by Governor
BPS Student received award by Education Minister and Governoe at State Training Center , Jagatpura , Jaipur.
Bansal Public School, Kota is one of the best Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) schools in Ganesh Nagar area of Kota and ranks among the top schools in Kota. Here, the dedicated and professional teachers ensure that the children get the maximum out of their education in this Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) school in Kota. The school has given exceptional results in the academic sphere and its students have excelled in extra co-curricular activities too.
Checkout everything about Bansal Public School, Kota Rajasthan. The best gift you can give to your child is a right school for his/her academic, co-curricular and overall development. Read about Bansal Public School Admission Procedure & Policy, Important Dates for Admission, Bansal Public School Fee Structure, School Curriculum & affiliation, medium of instruction, level, Extracurricular Activities, Facilities, Alumni, Faculty, Contact Details and other important information. You can also explore list of best schools in Kota or checkout best Schools in Ganesh Nagar Kota.
Explore Best Schools in India by city and Boards of Education: CBSE, ICSE, IB (DP, MYP, PYP), CAIE (IGCSE, Cambridge AS&A Level) and State Boards. Explore list of approved CBSE schools in India, Approved accredited CAIE Schools in India, Approved ICSE Schools in India, and Approved accredited IB Schools in India.
SchoolMyKids.com provides Parenting Tips & Advice to parents, Information about Schools near you and School Reviews. Use SchoolMyKids Career Guidance to know about career options and courses for you or your child.
Address & Contact Information
Near Medical College Ganesh Nagar Kota (Rajasthan) Pincode-324005
School Chairman & Principal
- Chairman: Dr. Richa Bansal
- Principal: Mrs. Savita Tripathi
School Contact Person
0889 066 6600, 07442471600
from Jan to Aug
The School has students enrolled from Playgroup to XII. Find below the admission schedule, procedure, contact details, documents required and instructions for parents for Bansal Public School, Kota admission.
In this section, we will answer the common questions like What is the admission process like and what are the key dates? Is there any admission test? Will School also hold an interview or an interaction? What is the age criterion for admission to Bansal Public School Kota for the upcoming academic year?
1. Admission to this school is granted as per rules and regulations of the school.
2. No admission is complete until the leaving Certificate from the previous recognized school is produced, countersigned by the Educational Officer of their State, if the pupil comes from another State.
3. For all fresh admission the student should be introduced personally by their parents/ guardians who will be responsible for their studies, fees, conduct and discipline.
4. If any student wants to withdraw admission in between the session, will have to pay minimum term fees.
5. No leaving certificate will be granted until the account of the student is clear.
Rules & Regulations Fees, Etc. of The School
1. This is co-educational institution run and managed by the EDUCATIONAL SOCIETY OF BANSAL PUBLIC SCHOOL, KOTA which is a registered by the Government of Rajasthan.
2. The school is recognized by the Department of Education, Kota, Rajasthan.
3. Admission is open to all boys and girls, irrespective of religion, cast or creed.
4. The medium of teaching is English.
5. The parents/guardians must see that the date of birth filled in the admission of the children is correct, as it will not be changed afterwards.
6. Transfer Certificate of the last school attended must be attached with the application for admission, without which the admission will be refused. Those who are on transfer from their states, their transfer certificates must be countersigned by the Inspector of Schools or the District Education Officer of that place.
7. The student will be liable to dismissal from the school on anyone of the following grounds.
- Inability to follow es in English.
- Continuous lack of progress in .
- Acts of indiscipline and insubordination.
- Absence for more than 10 days without leave application.
- Immoral acts of stealing, damaging and misbehaviour.
- Non-compliance with the rules and regulations of the school.
- Non payment of the school dues.
- A student can be debarred from the examinations if he or she has not paid the school dues.
8. Child is allowed to go with parents only during school hours in case of any emergency with Principal's permission.
Bansal Public School Fees: Fee Structure & Details
Refer below for Bansal Public School Kota fee structure and current fees.
You can also call the school's Admission Counsellors for more details.
1. The fees will be charged on Quarterly basis.
2. The fees should be paid by Demand Draft or Cheque drawn in favour of BANSAL PUBLIC SCHOOL, KOTA
3. No fee is refundable
4. Admission fee will be charged only at the time of admission.
1. We provide transport service through a private operator. This service is provided to students to facilitate them to reach school on time, safe and sound. We are providing the best possible transport service which is safe and cheaper than other means of transport. This transport facility is compulsory for all children. This fee is neither negotiable nor refundable. No child will be allowed to drive his/her own vehicle to reach school. The payment of the above should be done on quarterly basis.
|PlayGroup||1750/- per month|
|Nursery to HKG||2200/- per month|
|I to V||2650/- per month|
|VI to VIII||3100/- per month|
|IX & X||3300/- per month|
|XI & XII||2583/- per month|
Infrastructure & Facilities
The Bansal Public School campus is spread over 3.81 Acres acres of land in Ganesh Nagar area of Kota, Rajasthan. The School is a K-12 Day School. The School's infrastructure includes but is not limited to:
- Covered Play Area
- Horse Riding
- Indoor Stadium
- Kho Kho
- Outdoor Stadium
- Play Area
- Splash Pool
- Sand Pit
- Table Tennis
- Digital Library
- Career Counseling
- Student Exchange Programs
- Test Center
- AC Classrooms
- AV Classrooms
Visual and Performing Arts Facilities(1/4)
- Language Labs
- Maths Labs
- Atal Tinkering Lab (ATL)
- Computer Labs
- Robotics Labs
- Transport Facility
- AC Buses
- AC Hostels
- Accessible Parking
- Ramped or Level Entrances
- Accessible Washrooms
- Braille and Large Print Room Numbers
- AV Facilities
- Interactive Boards
- School App
Food and Catering Facilities(0/3)
- Meal Served
- Kitchen & Dining Hall
Safety and Security Facilities(0/11)
- Fire Alarm
- Fire Extinguisher
- Security Guards
- Boundary Wall
- Fenced Boundary Wall
- Speedometer In Bus
- GPS In Bus
- CCTV In Bus
- Fire Extinguisher In Bus
- School Bus Tracking App
Medical Facility Facilities(1/7)
- Medical Facility
- Medical Room or Clinic
- Resident Doctor
- Medical Staff
- Isolation Room
- Dedicated Ambulance
Other Infra Facilities(2/7)
- Kids Play Area
- Activity Center
- Toy Room
- Day Care
- Lego Room
School Houses and Activity Details
The students from I to X are divided into four houses. House system inculcates: -
(i) Spirit of competition.
(ii) Team work.
(iii) Sense of responsibility.
(v) Develop in all spheres of education etc.
There are four houses from I to X - Red, Green, Blue & Yellow. Students are equally divided in four houses.
There is one house in-charge (Teacher) and all the teachers are equally divided four each house.There is one captain and one vice-captain for each house (students). House in-charges conduct meetings and captain and vice-captain-for conducting-different activities and competitions as scheduled in school calendar. House teachers help the students to prepare themselves for different competitions (on Saturday).
House wise competitions-provides them a platform to show their talents. Children become confident and get prepared for future.
The school provides a competitive and stimulating environment, in presence and guidance of excellent and dedicated faculty. The school aims to engrain in each student confidence, values, critical thinking skills and develop them into adaptable and integrated nationals.
The Indian Scout & Guide is a voluntary,non-political,social service organization of adults in India.It is started in 1907 by Lord Baden Powell who was born on 26 feb 1857 in England.
Branches Of Scout & Guide:
1) 3 to 6 years of boys & girls are called "Bunny Tum Tola" . Moto : Keep Smiling.
2) 5 to 10 years of boys are known as "CUBS" & girls are known as "Bulbul" . Moto : Keep Trying.
3) 10 to 18 years of boys are known as "SCOUTS" & girls are known as "GUIDES". Moto : Be Prepared.
4) 16 to 25 years of boys are known as "ROVERS" & girls are known as "RANGERS". Moto : Service.
The Scout & guide motto is be prepared which means you are always in a state of readiness in my & to do your duty.
The Aim behind Starting it in a school are :
1) To make the students obedient & discipline.
2) To make them strong & active & able to do the right thing at the right moment,& do it.
3) To prepare them to die for their country if need be.
School Clubs and Societies
The School has organisations/Clubs/Societies that organize various activities to develop the skills and extract the best out of every child. These scholastic and co scholastic clubs are a great way to explore the interest of any student or even develop new ones. The Clubs are:
- Art and Craft
- General Knowledge (GK)
- Mathematics Club
School Timings and Vacations
What are the school timings?
The school works in Shift 1 (Morning).
Language of Instruction
What is the typical school vacation schedule?
|Holidays||from May to June|
Number of Teachers
School Senior Secondary Streams
- Science with Mathematics
School Level & Classes
Which grades will you have in the new session?
Bansal Public School is a Playgroup to Senior Secondary School (XI-XII) for both boys and girls and has following grades/levels
Academics Programme and Curriculum Structure
The Academic session at Bansal Public School starts from April. The School provides education to students from Playgroup to XII.
Bansal Public School is a Coed English medium Day School which offers the National curriculum CBSE, from Playgroup to XII.
Bansal Public School is authorised to offer the following
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
National Level Curriculum under the Union Government of India, Board of Education for public and private schools conducts. CBSE is the largest educational board in the country and is duly recognized by the Department of Education.
- Secondary School Examination
- Senior Secondary certificate examination
Bansal Public School is recognised by and affiliated to the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) board and follows curriculum prescribed by it. The school is affiliated to CBSE since 01-Apr-2011 with CBSE affiliation number 1730467.
The Schools offers following CBSE boards
- All India Senior School Certificate Examination (AISSCE) (12th)
- All India Secondary School Examination (AISSE) (10th)
Curriculum offered in Bansal Public School by Class
In this section, we will answer What board of education does Bansal Public School intend to follow over the years?
- School follows CBSE Curriculum in Primary level classes.
- School follows CBSE Curriculum in Middle School.
- School is Affiliated to CBSE and offers CBSE AISSE (SSE) curriculum in Secondary classes (class IX & X). Followed by CBSE Board Exam (AISSE All India Secondary School Examination) at the end of the Class 10th.
- School is Affiliated to CBSE and offers CBSE AISSCE curriculum in class XI & XII. Followed by CBSE Board Exam (AISSCE All India Senior School Certificate Examination) at the end of the Class 12th.
- At the Senior Secondary level, school offers Science with Mathematics, Commerce streams.
Class 10th - Secondary School Examination
The CBSE students have to study 5 subject and 1 vocational subject in class 10th. CBSE has made it compulsory for class 10 students to appear for a vocational subject as an additional course. final marksheet for Class X will have separate assessment for the Scholastic Area, co-Scholastic Activities and Discipline (Attendance, Sincerity, Values). Know more about the Class 10th subjects, assessment pattern, Prescribed books and paper format
Students can select any language or subject from list of additional subjects as 6th Subject. Know about list of subjects available in Class X, Syllabus, course structure, Exam paper Format and Prescribed books. Also know about the list of subjects available as 6th subject and their syllabus and course structure.
School Rating & Reviews
Studied or worked here? Share your experience and feedback, review Bansal Public School, Kota.
Bansal Public School, Reviews
Read Alumni, Parents and Student Reviews
Similar / Nearby SchoolsSee all schools in Kota
Explore Schools in Popular localities in and around Kota
Explore by Other Cities in Rajasthan
Community Discussion on Bansal Public School, Kota
Post your comments
Claim Your School Page
School details incorrect?
The information on this page is based on our research (Affiliated Board, MHRD and other sources) and data available on schools Website. We have tried our best to show the 100% correct data on this page. If any details are incorrect, we can update them. For any update write to us on [email protected]
School reviews as submitted by parents and visitors are directly published on the website without any moderation. If you feel any review published on the website has any incorrect information or includes any inappropriate content, please write an email to us on [email protected]
Is This Your School's Listing?
Own or manage this School? Claim your school listing to respond to reviews, update your school profile & details and much more. To claim your listing, write to us on [email protected].com.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Bansal Public School is affiliated to which board?
Bansal Public School, Kota is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
What is the process of getting admission into Bansal Public School, Kota?
The Bansal Public School has students enrolled from Playgroup to XII. Refer to Admission Section for information on admission process, schedule and key dates.
Is this school a co-educational school?
Yes The Bansal Public School is Coed school.
What is the curriculum offered at Bansal Public School, Kota?
Bansal Public School, Kota offers the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) at various levels of education.
Is this school good? What is the rating of this school?
The Bansal Public School is rated 4.6 out of 5 based on 27 reviews on SchoolMyKids.com, largest school reviews and rating platform.
Does Bansal Public School offer Hostel facility to students?
No, The schools does not have any boarding/hostel facilities to students. The School is Day School .