Telangana NEET UG Counselling 2019. Telangana NEET MBBS Counselling 2019 and Telangana NEET BDS Counselling 2019. Read this article to know about Telangana State UG medical admission counselling 2019-20 for Telangana Quota and Private Management Quota Seats of MBBS and BDS Courses, admission counselling timetable and schedule, Merit List, Rank, Online Registration and for Detailed information about Private and Government Medical and Dental Colleges in Telangana.
Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Telangana will be conducting Admission to UG Medical Professional courses and Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences will conduct NEET UG Counselling for admission in Medical and Dental Courses (MBBS and BDS) in Telangana Medical and Dental Colleges to the academic year 2019-2020 and will publish Merit List, Ranks and other UG Medical admission process. Online Counseling will be conducted by state health University, Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences.
For the admission in academic session 2019-20, the NTA will be conducting the NEET (UG) 2019 entrance test on 5th May 2019. NEET UG 2019 result will be announced by 5th June 2019. As part of the NEET UG result, NTA will provide marks scored and All India Rank (Percentile secured) to the candidates.
The counseling for admission to MBBS and BDS courses will be on the basis of NEET UG Result 2019 declared by the NTA, New Delhi and other parameters /criteria mentioned by the Government for the Telangana State. Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS) will conduct Counseling for the Telangana state Quota Seats/Government Seats and Private Management Quota seats in Medical and Dental Colleges in Telangana for MBBS and BDS courses. Read this article to know everything.
Eligibility Criteria for NEET UG Counselling
Application forms through online are invited from candidates who have qualified by securing the following cutoff scores and above in National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) UG 2019 and fulfilled the following eligibility criteria for admission into Under Graduate Medical and Dental Courses for the academic year 2019-20
Cut off scores for Under Graduate Medical and Dental courses:
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut off score (out of 720)|
|General category||50th Percentile||134|
|SC/ST/BC & PH Candidates of SC/ST/BC Category.||40th Percentile||107|
|Persons with Disability (OC)||45th Percentile||120|
Additional Eligibility Criteria
The candidate should be an Indian National or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) Card Holder and should satisfy the Local or Nonlocal status in Telangana (Residence requirement) as laid down in Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions (Regulations of Admissions) Order, 1974.
The candidate should have passed Intermediate (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Biotechnology and English. • OC candidates should obtain not less than 50% marks in science subjects. • BC/SC/ST candidates should obtain not less than 40% marks in science subjects. • OC PH candidates should obtain not less than 45% marks in science subjects.
The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December.
Seats Available for Admission
Counselling is only for determining State Merit position for admission into Competent Authority Quota seats i.e., the seats in Government Medical / Dental Colleges after contributing 15% of seats to All India Quota and Category ‘A’ seats – 50% of Intake in Private Un-aided Non-Minority and Minority Medical colleges, Private Un-aided Non-Minority Dental Colleges & Army Dental College, Hyderabad affiliated to KNR UHS, Warangal only.
- Out of the seats available under competent authority quota for admission by the University,
- 15% seats shall be reserved for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes,
- 6% of seats shall be reserved for candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes in each local area.
- 29% of the available seats for admission by the University for MBBS/ BDS shall be reserved for candidates belonging to Backward Classes as follows: BC-A -7%, BC-B-10%, BC-C-1%, BC-D-7% & BC-E*-4%
- 33 1/3% of seats are guaranteed for women and candidates in each category,
- Seats shall be reserved in each course and in each category for the following to the extent indicated against them: 1 CAP (Army) : 1 % 2 National Cadet Corps : 1 % 3 Sports and Games : 0.50% 4 Physically Challenged : 5 % 5 Police Martyrs Children (PMC) : 0.25%
Result – Telangana NEET UG Counseling
- List of candidates who studied 10+2 in Telangana and appeared for NEET UG – 2019 , as per the data received from the DGHS, Ministry of Health, Government of India
- UG – 2019 MBBS / BDS Admissions Proforma Of Bond To Be Submitted At The Time Of Verification Of Original Certificates
- MBBS / BDS Admissions 2019-20 Provisional Merit List For Competent Authority Quota
- MBBS / BDS Admissions 2019-20 Under Competent Authority Quota PH Check List And Merit List
- MBBS / BDS Admissions 2019-20 Under Competent Authority Quota Final Merit List After Verification Of Original Certificates
Help Line Centres for Verification of Certificates
- JNTUH, Kukatpally, Hyderabad
- Nizam College, Basheer Bagh, Hyderabad
- A.V. College, Domalguda, Gaganmahal, Hyderabad
- PGRRCDE Osmania University Campus, Hyderabad
- Directorate Of Admissions, Kakatiya University Campus Warangal
Admission Schedule – Admission into MBBS/BDS Courses
|1.||Date of issue of Notification to apply for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses for the academic year 2019-20||21-06-2019|
|2.||Availability of online Application form https://tsmedadm.tsche.in/||8.00 AM on 22 .06.2019 to 4.00 PM on 28 .06.2019|
|3.||Date of release of provisional merit position of all the candidates applied for||28.06.2019|
|4||Dates of verification of original certificates||From 29.06.2019 onwards|
|5.||Date of release of final merit position after verification of original certificates||will be notified on web- site|
|6.||Dates of exercising web options for admission into MBBS/BDS courses||will be notified on web- site|
|7.||Commencement of classes||01-08-2019|
|8.||Closure of admissions||As per MCI / DCI Schedule|
Schedule for Management Quota Admission & Counselling
Admission into MBBS and BDS Courses Under Management Quota Seats In Private Un–Aided Non–Minority, Minority Medical And Non-Minority Dental Colleges And Army Dental College In The State Of Telangana For The Year 2019-20
|1||Date of issue of Notification to apply for admission to MBBS and BDS Courses for the academic year 2019-20||June 2019|
|2||Availability of online Application form website https://tspvtmedadm.tsche.in|
|3||Date of release of provisional merit position of all the candidates applied for|
|4||Dates of verification of original Certificates and Counseling at Online Counseling Centre Prof. Ram Reddy centre for distance education, (PGRRCDE) Osmania University. Campus, Hyderabad.||To be notified|
|5||Commencement of Classes||01-08-2019|
|6||Closure of Admissions||As per MCI/DCI Schedule|
Registration and Processing fee is Rs. 5000/- ( Rupees Five Thousands only ) Bank transaction charges extra.
Application Procedure Govt Quota Seats
Registration and Verification Fee: The registration and verification fee is Rs. 3,000/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for OC/BC categories and Rs.2,500/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for SC/ST categories.
- The on-line application form for determining merit position for Competent Authority quota seats using NEET UG – 2019 scores will be available on the website https://tsmedadm.tsche.in/
- Read the Notification, Prospectus / Regulations carefully
- The candidate should fill the online application form available in the Website with the data required-for, through internet.
- Please Note the Registration number for further correspondence
- After filling the form, click on Save and Exit Button. This process can be repeated till all the data you entered is correct. Then click on Save and Pay Button to proceed for payment.
- After payment you will receive a Successful Payment message
- The University will release final merit position of eligible candidates for exercising web options after verification of original certificates at the centers in the state of Telangana notified by the University
Keep all the following required documents ready to up-load the details.
- Admit card of NEET UG – 2019
- Rank card of NEET UG-2019
- SSC or equivalent examination containing the Date of Birth
- Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate or Equivalent examination.
- Transfer certificate (T.C)
- Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.
- Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by an Officer prescribed. (a) Service records & SSC/ SSLC certificate of parent/ relative if parent is not inservice.
- Aadhar Card
- Minority certificates issued by the concerned Department.
- Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of Telangana have to submit 10 years (years of period to be specified) residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar
- The candidates claiming fee exemption shall produce the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar/with Ration card.
- Undertaking in the form of Affidavit on Rs. 100 /- Stamp paper by the Parent and candidate stating that the caste and area mentioned in the certificates are genuine and they will be held responsible for any further consequences as per LAW if any discrepancy noticed.
- Local status certificate issued by MRO for claiming as T.S. local.
- Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories i.e., CAP, NCC, Sports & Games, PH, PMC and Anglo Indian should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim.
List of Telangana MBBS and BDS Colleges – List, Seats and Detailed Information
Refer to the below table for the list of MBBS and BDS Colleges in Telangana taking admission through NEET 2019. Click on the College to know more about the college, Ranking, Rating & Reviews, Contact details, the course offered