Explore all you need to know about Textile Engineering (Graduates and Post Graduate), from admission Criteria to Courses/Degrees available to Best colleges offering Textile Engineering Programs. Know about all career Options after 12th with detail on courses after 12th class and admission criteria and top colleges.
Textile Engineering Introduction and scope
Textile engineering courses deal with the application of scientific and engineering principles to the design and control of all aspects of fibres,
textiles, and apparel processes, products, and machinery
Textile Engineering Admission Process, Eligibility Requirements
Know the eligibility criteria for Textile Engineering courses in India
10th / 12th for Diploma in Textile Engineering 10+2 with PCM for B.E. / B. Tech.
B. E. /B. Tech for M. Tech / Post Graduate Diploma
Textile Engineering Courses & Degrees
- Government SKSJ Technological Institute, K R Circle, Bengaluru
- College of Textile Technology, Behrampur, Murshidabad
- Institute of Textile Technology, Cuttack, Odisha
- Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
- Government Central Textile Institute, Kanpur.
- South Gujarat University, College of Engineering & Technology, Surat, Gujarat.
- University of Bombay, Department of Chemical Technology, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Textile Engineering colleges/Universities
Top Institutes offering Textile Engineering course are:
- 3 year Diploma course in Textile Engineering/ Textile Chemical Processing Technology (DCTPT), Textile Colour and Design (DTCD)
- B.E./ B. Tech in Textile Engg. / Textile chemistry / Textile Technology / Textile plant Engineering.
- M. Tech in Textile / Post Graduate Diploma in Textile Chemical Processing (PGDTCP)
Textile Engineering salary
Textile Engineering salary in India
Average Salary of an Textile Engineering in India is between per annum