School is upto Senior Secondary School (XI-XII) and affiliated to International Baccalaureate (IB), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE). The School is a Coed Day Cum Boarding School, with classes from Nursery to XII. It is an English Medium school.
Know about MIT Pune's Vishwashanti Gurukul, Pune: Board & Curriculum, Admission Procedure, Fees & Fee Structure, Contact Details, Facilities and Ranking, Rating and Reviews.
MIT Pune's Vishwashanti Gurukul Pune, is a Senior Secondary School (XI-XII), affiliated to International Baccalaureate (IB), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE). The School is a Coed Day Cum Boarding School, with classes from Nursery to XII. It is an English Medium school. The school is located in Pune. MIT Pune's Vishwashanti Gurukul was established in . It is a Private School and is part of MIT Group of Institutions and is managed by Maharashtra Academy of Engineering Education and Research (MAEER).
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Cambridge International Examinations (CIE)
MIT Pune's Vishwashanti Gurukul Pune is a Coed Day Cum Boarding School, which services the educational need of hundreds of students from Nursery through XII. The classes in MIT Pune's Vishwashanti Gurukul Pune for every academic year starts from first week of July.
MIT Pune's Vishwashanti Gurukul, Pune is one of the best International Baccalaureate (IB), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) schools in Pune and ranks among the top schools in Pune. Here, the dedicated and professional teachers ensure that the children get the maximum out of their education in this International Baccalaureate (IB), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) school in Pune. The school has given exceptional results in the academic sphere and its students have excelled in extra co-curricular activities too.
Checkout everything about MIT Pune's Vishwashanti Gurukul, Pune Maharashtra. The best gift you can give to your child is a right school for his/her academic, co-curricular and overall development. Read about MIT Pune's Vishwashanti Gurukul Admission Procedure & Policy, Important Dates for Admission, MIT Pune's Vishwashanti Gurukul Fee Structure, School Curriculum & affiliation, medium of instruction, level, Extracurricular Activities, Facilities, Alumni, Faculty, Contact Details and other important information. You can also explore list of best schools in Pune .
Explore Best Schools in India by city and Boards of Education: CBSE, ICSE, IB (DP, MYP, PYP), CIE (IGCSE, Cambridge AS&A Level) and State Boards. Explore list of approved CBSE schools in India, Approved accredited CIE Schools in India, Approved ICSE Schools in India, and Approved accredited IB Schools in India.
SchoolMyKids.com provides Parenting Tips & Advice to parents, Information about Schools near you and School Reviews. Use SchoolMyKids Career Guidance to know about career options and courses for you or your child.
Address & Contact Information
Rajbaug, Next to Hadapsar Pune-Solapur Highway Loni Kalbhor - Pune Maharashtra - 412201 - INDIA
School Chairman & Principal
- Principal: Mr. Iragavarapu Venu Gopal
School Contact Person
020-3921-0000, 020 39210159, 096040 29199, 020-39210176
first week of July
Admission Contact Details
Phone: 020 39210159, 096040 29199, 020-39210176
The School has students enrolled from Nursery to XII. Find below the admission schedule, procedure, Contact Details, documents required and instructions for parents for MIT Pune's Vishwashanti Gurukul, Pune Admission.
In this section, we will answer the common questions like What is the admission process like and what are the key dates? Is their any admission test? Will School also hold an interview or an interaction? What is the age criterion for admission to MIT Pune's Vishwashanti Gurukul Pune for the upcoming academic year?
The strength for IB - PYP will be 18-20 & for MYP & IBDP will not exceed 25 students at each level.
- Download the Enquiry and Send the duly filled-in with the following enclosures: Copy of the birth certificate
- On receipt of an admission , we will invite you for the campus visit, tour and to attend an aptitude test / interaction with the Principal
- Once selected, Parents/students have to pay the registration charges and an admission fee to confirm an admission.
- Composite annual fee and other components of the fees to be paid a month before the start of the school.
Documents required for admission
- Application form: Filled in Application for admission.
- Recent photographs: 12 copies of passport size our photographs.
- Registration fee: A non-refundable demand draft payable in Pune or local account payee cheque in favour of MIT Vishwashanti Gurukul School.
- School Reports: Photocopies of the previous year and current year report card.
- Transfer Certificate/ LC: TC/ LC. to be submitted for all grades. For Grade X, XI admissions, T.C. to be countersigned by the concerned authority of the educational board.
MIT Pune's Vishwashanti Gurukul Fees: Fee Structure & Details
Refer below for MIT Pune's Vishwashanti Gurukul Pune fee structure and current fees.
Infrastructure & Facilities
The MIT Pune's Vishwashanti Gurukul campus is spread over acres of land in area of Pune, Maharashtra. The School is a K-12 Day Cum Boarding School. The School's infrastructure includes but is not limited to:
- Covered Play Area
- Horse Riding
- Indoor Stadium
- Kho Kho
- Outdoor Stadium
- Play Area
- Splash Pool
- Sand Pit
- Table Tennis
- Digital Library
- Career Counseling
- Student Exchange Programs
- Test Center
- AC Classrooms
- AV Classrooms
Visual and Performing Arts Facilities(4/4)
- Language Labs
- Maths Labs
- Atal Tinkering Lab (ATL)
- Computer Labs
- Robotics Labs
- Transport Facility
- AC Buses
- AC Hostels
- Accessible Parking
- Ramped or Level Entrances
- Accessible Washrooms
- Braille and Large Print Room Numbers
- AV Facilities
- Interactive Boards
- School App
Food and Catering Facilities(1/3)
- Meal Served
- Kitchen & Dining Hall
Safety and Security Facilities(0/11)
- Fire Alarm
- Fire Extinguisher
- Security Guards
- Boundary Wall
- Fenced Boundary Wall
- Speedometer In Bus
- GPS In Bus
- CCTV In Bus
- Fire Extinguisher In Bus
- School Bus Tracking App
Medical Facility Facilities(1/7)
- Medical Facility
- Medical Room or Clinic
- Resident Doctor
- Medical Staff
- Isolation Room
- Dedicated Ambulance
Other Infra Facilities(0/6)
- Kids Play Area
- Activity Center
- Toy Room
- Day Care
VGS has amazing sports facilities. Boarding at Vishwashanti Gurukul houses 8 main houses as follows: Agni, Prithvi, Jal, Vayu for senior boys; Akash for PYP Boys; Chitra House for PYP Girls and Swati and Revati for the senior girls.
Safety & Security Measures at the School
- Full time physician, staff nurses and nursing attendant, on call for 24 hours.
- Complete medical facilities - a full-fledged reformatory with 10 beds, consultation room, separate wards for boys and girls exist on campus.
- Special cases beyond the scope of the Resident Doctors are referred to 'Vishwaraj Hospital' a leading hospital near the campus.
- The school has 24 hour Ambulance.
The Bus has a trained attendant to supervise and take care of the children's safety. GPS tracking login details are provided to Day Scholar parents.
School Clubs and Societies
The School has organisations/Clubs/Societies that organize various activities to develop the skills and extract the best out of every child. These scholastic and co scholastic clubs are a great way to explore the interest of any student or even develop new ones.
School Timings and Vacations
What are the school timings?
The school works in Shift 1 (Morning).
Language of Instruction
What is the typical school vacation schedule?
School Senior Secondary Streams
School Level & Classes
Which grades will you have in the new session?MIT Pune's Vishwashanti Gurukul is a Pre Primary School (Pre School) to Senior Secondary School (XI-XII) for both boys and girls and has following grades/levels
Academics Programme and Curriculum Structure
The Academic session at MIT Pune's Vishwashanti Gurukul starts from first week of July. The School provides education to students from Nursery to XII.
MIT Pune's Vishwashanti Gurukul is a Coed English medium Day Cum Boarding School which offers the International curriculum IB, CIE, from Nursery to XII.The School offers its students a choice of 2 boards International Baccalaureate (IB), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE).
MIT Pune's Vishwashanti Gurukul is authorised to offer the following
Cambridge International Examination (CIE)
Cambridge CIE is part of the Cambridge Assessment, a department of the University of Cambridge. CIE offers education for learners aged 5 to 19 years. CIE has 4 stages of education - Cambridge Primary for 5 to 11 years, Cambridge Secondary 1 for 11 to 14 year, Cambridge Secondary 2 (IGCSE) for 14 to 16 year and Cambridge Advanced (AS & A level) for 16 to 19 years.
MIT Pune's Vishwashanti Gurukul is affiliated to CIE since with CIE affiliation number .
The Schools offers following Cambridge programs
- IGCSE Level
International Baccalaureate (IB)
The International Baccalaureate (IB) (International Baccalaureate Organisation, Geneva, Switzerland) offers 4 programs for students randing from age 3 to 19. The Primary Years Programme (PYP) is for students of age 3 to 12 students. Middle Years Programme is for students aged 11 to 16 and Diploma Programme (DP) for students ages 16 to 19. MIT Pune's Vishwashanti Gurukul, Pune is affiliated to International Baccalaureate (IB). Every School authorized to offer the IB programmes is known as an IB World School.
The school is affiliated to IB since 05/12/2006 with IB affiliation number 002767.
The Schools offers following IB programs
Curriculum offered in MIT Pune's Vishwashanti Gurukul by Class
In this section, we will answer What board of education does MIT Pune's Vishwashanti Gurukul intend to follow over the years?
- School follows IB DP Curriculum in Senior Secondary level classes, IB Diploma Programme (DP) caters to students from Class /Grade XI & XII. Know more about IB DP.
- School follows IB MYP Curriculum in Secondary level classes, IB Middle Years Programme (MYP) also caters to students of Class /Grade 9th & 10th. As per the Agreement signed between International Baccalaureate (IB) and the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) in January 2013, compeletion of IB MYP program will be consdidered equivalent to any other Class 10th board examination in India. Students can get continue their education with any school or board after compelting the IB MYP. Know more about MYP.
- MIT Pune's Vishwashanti Gurukul follows Cambridge IGCSE Curriculum in Secondary level classes, Class 9 and Class 10. International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) is a two-year curriculum with wide range of subjects available to choose from. Know more about IGCSE.
- School follows IB MYP Curriculum in Middle level classes, IB Middle Years Programme (MYP) caters to students from Class /Grade 6 to 8. Know more about MYP.
- Upto Class V, School follows IB PYP Curriculum. IB Primary Years Programme (PYP) caters to students from Class /Grade 1 to 5. Know More about IB PYP
School follows IB PYP Curriculum in Pre Primary level classes. IB Primary Years Programme (PYP) is designed to cater to students till Grade/Class 5. Know more about PYP.
Subjects Offered at VishwashantiGurukul
- First Language - English
- Hindi as Second Language (or) Foreign Language - French
- Literature (English) (or) History (or) Economics
- Business Studies (or) Information Communication Technology (ICT) (or) Art & Design Technology
- Students could also opt for an additional qualification - The International Certificate of Education (ICE), depending on the subjects they .
School Staff Details
|Health Wellness Teacher|
School Rating & Reviews
Studied or worked here? Share your experience and feedback, review MIT Pune's Vishwashanti Gurukul, Pune.
MIT Pune's Vishwashanti Gurukul, Reviews
Read Alumni, Parents and Student Reviews
Similar / Nearby Schools
Explore Schools in Popular localities in and around Pune
Explore by Other Cities in Maharashtra
Community Discussion on MIT Pune's Vishwashanti Gurukul, Pune
Post your comments
Claim Your School Page
School details incorrect?
The information on this page is based on our research (Affiliated Board, MHRD and other sources) and data available on schools Website. We have tried our best to show the 100% correct data on this page. If any details are incorrect, we can update them. For any update write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
School reviews as submitted by parents and visitors are directly published on the website without any moderation. If you feel any review published on the website has any incorrect information or includes any inappropriate content, please write an email to us on email@example.com.
Is This Your School's Listing?
Own or manage this School? Claim your school listing to respond to reviews, update your school profile & details and much more. To claim your listing, write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
MIT Pune's Vishwashanti Gurukul is affiliated to which board?
MIT Pune's Vishwashanti Gurukul, Pune is affiliated to the International Baccalaureate (IB), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE).
What is the process of getting admission into MIT Pune's Vishwashanti Gurukul, Pune?
The MIT Pune's Vishwashanti Gurukul has students enrolled from Nursery to XII. Refer to Admission Section for information on admission process, schedule and key dates.
Is this school a co-educational school?
Yes The MIT Pune's Vishwashanti Gurukul is Coed school.
What is the curriculum offered at MIT Pune's Vishwashanti Gurukul, Pune?
MIT Pune's Vishwashanti Gurukul, Pune offers the International Baccalaureate (IB), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) at various levels of education.
Is this school good? What is the rating of this school?
The MIT Pune's Vishwashanti Gurukul is rated 4.3 out of 5 based on 37 reviews on SchoolMyKids.com, largest school reviews and rating platform.
Does MIT Pune's Vishwashanti Gurukul offer Hostel facility to students?
Yes, The schools offers boarding/hostel facilities to students. The School is Day Cum Boarding School .