School is upto Senior Secondary School (XI-XII) and affiliated to International Baccalaureate (IB), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE). The School is a Coed Day Cum Boarding School, with classes from Nursery to XII. It is an English Medium school.
Know about Indus International School, Mulshi, Pune: Board & Curriculum, Admission Procedure, Fees & Fee Structure, Contact Details, Facilities and Ranking, Rating and Reviews.
Indus International School, Mulshi Pune, is a Senior Secondary School (XI-XII), affiliated to International Baccalaureate (IB), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE). The School is a Coed Day Cum Boarding School, with classes from Nursery to XII. It is an English Medium school. The school is located in Mulshi area of Pune. Indus International School, Mulshi was established in 2008. It is a Private School and is part of Indus International School and is managed by Indus Trust.
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Cambridge International Examinations (CIE)
Indus International School, Pune Mulshi is a Coed Day Cum Boarding School, which services the educational need of over 872 students from Nursery through XII. The classes in Indus International School, Pune for every academic year starts from April.
School Awards and Recognitions
Indus International School has been awarded the White Swan Education Award for India's most influential brand in education 2015-16
Checkout everything about Indus International School, Mulshi, Pune Maharashtra. The best gift you can give to your child is a right school for his/her academic, co-curricular and overall development. Read about Indus International School, Mulshi Admission Procedure & Policy, Important Dates for Admission, Indus International School, Mulshi Fee Structure, School Curriculum & affiliation, medium of instruction, level, Extracurricular Activities, Facilities, Alumni, Faculty, Contact Details and other important information. You can also explore list of best schools in Pune or checkout best Schools in Mulshi Pune.
Explore Best Schools in India by city and Boards of Education: CBSE, ICSE, IB (DP, MYP, PYP), CIE (IGCSE, Cambridge AS&A Level) and State Boards. Explore list of approved CBSE schools in India, Approved accredited CIE Schools in India, Approved ICSE Schools in India, and Approved accredited IB Schools in India.
SchoolMyKids.com provides Parenting Tips & Advice to parents, Information about Schools near you and School Reviews. Use SchoolMyKids Career Guidance to know about career options and courses for you or your child.
Address & Contact Information
No. 576 Bhukum, Near Manas Resort - Taluka Mulshi - Pune - 412 115 - INDIA
School Chairman & Principal
- Chairman: Lt. General Arjun Ray, (Retd.), PVSM, VSM
Admission Contact Details
Phone: 020-3917 2205, 020-3917 2206 , 08390905894, 07507078629
Email: [email protected]
The School has students enrolled from Nursery to XII. Find below the admission schedule, procedure, Contact Details, documents required and instructions for parents for Indus International School, Mulshi, Pune Admission.
In this section, we will answer the common questions like What is the admission process like and what are the key dates? Is their any admission test? Will School also hold an interview or an interaction? What is the age criterion for admission to Indus International School, Mulshi Pune for the upcoming academic year?
- Candidates to visit school with a prior appointment between 8.30 am to 3 pm from Monday to Saturdays for a comprehensive school tour. Parents can make an enquiry or schedule an appointment using the contact number and email id mentioned in admission section of this page
- For the admission to be approved by the Admissions Authorization Board, the Candidate must complete and submit the Online Admission Application form along with necessary documents
- All Candidates receive email on the status of their application
- Once the admission approval process has been completed, the admission offer has been accepted, and fees paid, the candidate has to submit the joining documents.
Documents Required for Admission
- Candidate's details.
- Passport for foreign nationals or AADHAR Card for Indian nationals for the purpose of entity verification.
- Past two years of scholastic records along with mid-term transcripts or any other academic reports of the current academic session.
- Birth Certificate for the purpose of age verification.
The age criteria for admission is as follows:
As of July 30th
|IB PYP||Nursery||2-3 years|
|Prep 1||4-5 years|
|Prep 2||5-6 years|
|Grade 1||6-7 years|
|Grade 2||7-8 years|
|Grade 3||8-9 years|
|Grade 4||9-10 years|
|Grade 5||10-11 years|
|IB MYP||Grade 6||11-12 years|
|Grade 7||12-13 years|
|Grade 8||13-14 years|
|IGCSE||Grade 9||14-15 years|
|Grade 10||15-16 years|
|IB DP||Grade 11||16-17 years|
|Grade 12||17-18 years|
Indus International School, Mulshi Fees: Fee Structure & Details
Refer below for Indus International School, Mulshi Pune fee structure and current fees.
You can also call the school's Admission Counsellors for more details.
Infrastructure & Facilities
The Indus International School, Mulshi campus is spread over 36 Acres acres of land in Mulshi area of Pune, Maharashtra. The School is a K-12 Day Cum Boarding School. The School's infrastructure includes but is not limited to:
- Covered Play Area
- Horse Riding
- Indoor Stadium
- Kho Kho
- Outdoor Stadium
- Play Area
- Splash Pool
- Sand Pit
- Table Tennis
- Digital Library
- Career Counseling
- Student Exchange Programs
- Test Center
- AC Classrooms
- AV Classrooms
Visual and Performing Arts Facilities(3/4)
- Language Labs
- Maths Labs
- Atal Tinkering Lab (ATL)
- Computer Labs
- Robotics Labs
- Transport Facility
- AC Buses
- AC Hostels
- Accessible Parking
- Ramped or Level Entrances
- Accessible Washrooms
- Braille and Large Print Room Numbers
- AV Facilities
- Interactive Boards
- School App
Food and Catering Facilities(1/3)
- Meal Served
- Kitchen & Dining Hall
Safety and Security Facilities(1/11)
- Fire Alarm
- Fire Extinguisher
- Security Guards
- Boundary Wall
- Fenced Boundary Wall
- Speedometer In Bus
- GPS In Bus
- CCTV In Bus
- Fire Extinguisher In Bus
- School Bus Tracking App
Medical Facility Facilities(1/7)
- Medical Facility
- Medical Room or Clinic
- Resident Doctor
- Medical Staff
- Isolation Room
- Dedicated Ambulance
Other Infra Facilities(4/6)
- Kids Play Area
- Activity Center
- Toy Room
- Day Care
- Library: 7,000 plus books on a wide range of subjects, 250 plus CDs, and 25 plus magazines for reference, knowledge and creation
- Well equipped music rooms with facilities for Indian and Western music. Option for Lessons in Keyboard, Violin, Guitar, Tabla and Sitar
- Spacious art room: painting, clay modelling and sculpture
School offers both weekday boarding and full-time boarding along with residences for house parents. There are separate boarding houses for boys and girls, with 2 to 3 students sharing a room in every hostel.
School Clubs and Societies
The School has organisations/Clubs/Societies that organize various activities to develop the skills and extract the best out of every child. These scholastic and co scholastic clubs are a great way to explore the interest of any student or even develop new ones. The Clubs are:
- Art and Craft
- Culinary Art
School Timings and Vacations
What are the school timings?
The school works in Shift 1 (Morning).
Language of Instruction
What is the typical school vacation schedule?
Number of Students
Number of Teachers
Students to Teachers Ratio
School Senior Secondary Streams
School Level & Classes
Which grades will you have in the new session?
Indus International School, Mulshi is a Pre Primary School (Pre School) to Senior Secondary School (XI-XII) for both boys and girls and has following grades/levels
Academics Programme and Curriculum Structure
The Academic session at Indus International School, Mulshi starts from April. The School provides education to students from Nursery to XII.
Indus International School, Mulshi is a Coed English medium Day Cum Boarding School which offers the International curriculum IB, CIE, from Nursery to XII.The School offers its students a choice of 2 boards International Baccalaureate (IB), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE).
Indus International School, Mulshi is authorised to offer the following
Cambridge International Examination (CIE)
Cambridge CIE is part of the Cambridge Assessment, a department of the University of Cambridge. CIE offers education for learners aged 5 to 19 years. CIE has 4 stages of education - Cambridge Primary for 5 to 11 years, Cambridge Secondary 1 for 11 to 14 year, Cambridge Secondary 2 (IGCSE) for 14 to 16 year and Cambridge Advanced (AS & A level) for 16 to 19 years.
Indus International School, Mulshi is affiliated to CIE since 2008 with CIE affiliation number .
The Schools offers following Cambridge programs
- IGCSE Level
International Baccalaureate (IB)
The International Baccalaureate (IB) (International Baccalaureate Organisation, Geneva, Switzerland) offers 4 programs for students randing from age 3 to 19. The Primary Years Programme (PYP) is for students of age 3 to 12 students. Middle Years Programme is for students aged 11 to 16 and Diploma Programme (DP) for students ages 16 to 19. Indus International School, Mulshi, Pune is affiliated to International Baccalaureate (IB). Every School authorized to offer the IB programmes is known as an IB World School.
The school is affiliated to IB since 18-Feb-2011 with IB affiliation number 003508.
The Schools offers following IB programs
Curriculum offered in Indus International School, Mulshi by Class
In this section, we will answer What board of education does Indus International School, Mulshi intend to follow over the years?
- School follows IB DP Curriculum in Senior Secondary level classes, IB Diploma Programme (DP) caters to students from Class /Grade XI & XII. Know more about IB DP.
- School follows IB MYP Curriculum in Secondary level classes, IB Middle Years Programme (MYP) also caters to students of Class /Grade 9th & 10th. As per the Agreement signed between International Baccalaureate (IB) and the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) in January 2013, compeletion of IB MYP program will be consdidered equivalent to any other Class 10th board examination in India. Students can get continue their education with any school or board after compelting the IB MYP. Know more about MYP.
- Indus International School, Mulshi follows Cambridge IGCSE Curriculum in Secondary level classes, Class 9 and Class 10. International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) is a two-year curriculum with wide range of subjects available to choose from. Know more about IGCSE.
- School follows IB MYP Curriculum in Middle level classes, IB Middle Years Programme (MYP) caters to students from Class /Grade 6 to 8. Know more about MYP.
- Upto Class V, School follows IB PYP Curriculum. IB Primary Years Programme (PYP) caters to students from Class /Grade 1 to 5. Know More about IB PYP
School follows IB PYP Curriculum in Pre Primary level classes. IB Primary Years Programme (PYP) is designed to cater to students till Grade/Class 5. Know more about PYP.
School Staff Details
|Health Wellness Teacher|
School Rating & Reviews
Studied or worked here? Share your experience and feedback, review Indus International School, Mulshi, Pune.
Indus International School, Mulshi, Reviews
Read Alumni, Parents and Student Reviews
Other Indus International School, Pune in India and Abroad
Similar / Nearby Schools
Explore Schools in Popular localities in and around Pune
Explore by Other Cities in Maharashtra
Community Discussion on Indus International School, Mulshi, Pune
Post your comments
Claim Your School Page
School details incorrect?
The information on this page is based on our research (Affiliated Board, MHRD and other sources) and data available on schools Website. We have tried our best to show the 100% correct data on this page. If any details are incorrect, we can update them. For any update write to us on [email protected]
School reviews as submitted by parents and visitors are directly published on the website without any moderation. If you feel any review published on the website has any incorrect information or includes any inappropriate content, please write an email to us on [email protected]
Is This Your School's Listing?
Own or manage this School? Claim your school listing to respond to reviews, update your school profile & details and much more. To claim your listing, write to us on [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Indus International School, Mulshi is affiliated to which board?
Indus International School, Mulshi, Pune is affiliated to the International Baccalaureate (IB), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE).
What is the process of getting admission into Indus International School, Mulshi, Pune?
The Indus International School, Mulshi has students enrolled from Nursery to XII. Refer to Admission Section for information on admission process, schedule and key dates.
Is this school a co-educational school?
Yes The Indus International School, Mulshi is Coed school.
What is the curriculum offered at Indus International School, Mulshi, Pune?
Indus International School, Mulshi, Pune offers the International Baccalaureate (IB), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) at various levels of education.
Is this school good? What is the rating of this school?
The Indus International School, Mulshi is rated 3.8 out of 5 based on 37 reviews on SchoolMyKids.com, largest school reviews and rating platform.
Does Indus International School, Mulshi offer Hostel facility to students?
Yes, The schools offers boarding/hostel facilities to students. The School is Day Cum Boarding School .