Know about Delhi Public School, Gaya: Board & Curriculum, Admission Procedure, Fees & Fee Structure, Contact Details, Facilities and Ranking, Rating and Reviews.
Delhi Public School Gaya, is a Senior Secondary School (XI-XII), affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The School is a Coed Day School, with classes from Pre-nursery to XII. It is an English Medium school. The school is located in Dubhal area of Gaya. Delhi Public School was established in 2013. It is a Society and is part of Delhi Public School (DPS) and is managed by Delhi Public School (DPS) Society, New Delhi.
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
The motto of Delhi Public School Dubhal is "Service Before Self". It is a Coed Day School, which services the educational need of hundreds of students from Pre-nursery through XII. The classes in Delhi Public School for every academic year starts from April to March.
DPS Gaya has world-class campus spread over 30 acres in Gaya, with connectivity via highway. This is one of the schools run by the Delhi Public School Society, New Delhi, a non-profit making society registered under the society's Registration Act of 1860.
Delhi Public School, Gaya is one of the best Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) schools in Dubhal area of Gaya and ranks among the top schools in Gaya. Here, the dedicated and professional teachers ensure that the children get the maximum out of their education in this Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) school in Gaya. The school has given exceptional results in the academic sphere and its students have excelled in extra co-curricular activities too.
Checkout everything about Delhi Public School, Gaya Bihar. The best gift you can give to your child is a right school for his/her academic, co-curricular and overall development. Read about Delhi Public School Admission Procedure & Policy, Important Dates for Admission, Delhi Public School Fee Structure, School Curriculum & affiliation, medium of instruction, level, Extracurricular Activities, Facilities, Alumni, Faculty, Contact Details and other important information. You can also explore list of best schools in Gaya or checkout best Schools in Dubhal Gaya.
Explore Best Schools in India by city and Boards of Education: CBSE, ICSE, IB (DP, MYP, PYP), CIE (IGCSE, Cambridge AS&A Level) and State Boards. Explore list of approved CBSE schools in India, Approved accredited CIE Schools in India, Approved ICSE Schools in India, and Approved accredited IB Schools in India.
SchoolMyKids.com provides Parenting Tips & Advice to parents, Information about Schools near you and School Reviews. Use SchoolMyKids Career Guidance to know about career options and courses for you or your child.
Address & Contact Information
At Dubhal, P.O -CHAND CHAURA Gaya, Bihar - 823001
School Chairman & Principal
- Chairman: Sanjeev Kumar Pro-Vice Chairman
- Principal: Abhishek Kumar
School Contact Person
+91 8521092596, +91 7091499421
April to March
The School has students enrolled from Pre-nursery to XII. Find below the admission schedule, procedure, Contact Details, documents required and instructions for parents for Delhi Public School, Gaya Admission.
In this section, we will answer the common questions like What is the admission process like and what are the key dates? Is their any admission test? Will School also hold an interview or an interaction? What is the age criterion for admission to Delhi Public School Gaya for the upcoming academic year?
Admission is open to classes Pre‐Nursery to Class IX at DPS Gaya. Online Registration for XI opens from 31st January.
- The Registration should be duly filled in all respects after logging onto the school website.
- A Registration Number will be generated after filling the form.
- The Registration form needs to submitted with receipt of Confirmation of Online Payment of the Registration Fees of Rs. 1500/- OR else it can be paid in cash at the school's facilitation counter.
- Parents are required to submit hard copy of Online Registration form (duly filled-in printout) with recent passport size colour photograph of the candidate, father and mother affixed on the Registration form at school office along with Registration Fees in cash within three days of filling the online registration form.
- The applications will be scrutinized and only those found complete in all respects will be selected for Observation/Assessment Test.
- Admission to classes Pre-Nursery, Nursery, Preparatory, I and II will be granted on the basis of the Observation-cum-Interaction.
- Class III onwards, an Assessment will be conducted which will be followed by an Interactive Session.
- Intimation of the exact date and time, along with the Admit Card will be provided at the time of submitting the Online Registration
- After the observation/Interaction assessment, list of all successful candidates will be displayed on the notice board of the school.
- The parents of successful candidates will be required to contact the school office for the completion of admission formalities by depositing the required fee and other charges along with the necessary documents.
Documents to be submitted at the time of Admission
- School leaving/transfer certificate and previous year's Report Card (without this no student from II onwards will be admitted).
- Medical Certificate in the given at.
- Copy of Aadhar Card of the Candidate.
- Birth Certificate, in original, to be brought for verification only.
- Recent passport size our photograph of the candidate and both parents
Delhi Public School Fees: Fee Structure & Details
Refer below for Delhi Public School Gaya fee structure and current fees.
Fees Payable at the Time of Admission
|FEE BREAK-UP||FREQUENCY||PAYABLE||AMOUNT (Rs.)|
|Registration & Processing Fee||One Time||At the time of purchase of registration||1500|
|Admission Fee||One Time||At the time of admission||50,000|
|Transport Development Charges (Only for those opting for School Bus facility)||One Time||At the time of admission||2000|
|Admission Fee Class XI (for DPS Gaya Students)||
At the time of admission
|FEE BREAK-UP||FREQUENCY||PAYABLE||Pre Nursery to X||Class XI & XII|
|Computer Fee||One Time
||Payable in April (And every subsequent year)
|Annual Technology, ERP & Activity Charges||One Time||Payable in April (And every subsequent year)||3600||3900|
|Annual Miscellaneous Charges||One Time||Payable in September(And every subsequent year)||5500||5500|
|Transport Fees||Monthly||Payable every month from April onwards||1300||1250|
|Swimming Pool Charges
(Only for those students who opt)
|One Time||Payable in April (And every subsequent year)||1200||1000|
|Pre-Nursery to III||Monthly||2400|
|Classes IV to VII||Monthly||2500|
|Class VIII to X||Monthly||2600|
|Class XI to XII||Monthly||2750|
Infrastructure & Facilities
The Delhi Public School campus is spread over 30 Acres acres of land in Dubhal area of Gaya, Bihar. The School is a K-12 Day School. The School's infrastructure includes but is not limited to:
- Covered Play Area
- Horse Riding
- Indoor Stadium
- Kho Kho
- Outdoor Stadium
- Play Area
- Splash Pool
- Sand Pit
- Table Tennis
- Digital Library
- Career Counseling
- Student Exchange Programs
- Test Center
- AC Classrooms
- AV Classrooms
Visual and Performing Arts Facilities(4/4)
- Language Labs
- Maths Labs
- Atal Tinkering Lab (ATL)
- Computer Labs
- Robotics Labs
- Transport Facility
- AC Buses
- AC Hostels
- Accessible Parking
- Ramped or Level Entrances
- Accessible Washrooms
- Braille and Large Print Room Numbers
- AV Facilities
- Interactive Boards
- School App
Food and Catering Facilities(2/3)
- Meal Served
- Kitchen & Dining Hall
Safety and Security Facilities(1/11)
- Fire Alarm
- Fire Extinguisher
- Security Guards
- Boundary Wall
- Fenced Boundary Wall
- Speedometer In Bus
- GPS In Bus
- CCTV In Bus
- Fire Extinguisher In Bus
- School Bus Tracking App
Medical Facility Facilities(1/7)
- Medical Facility
- Medical Room or Clinic
- Resident Doctor
- Medical Staff
- Isolation Room
- Dedicated Ambulance
Other Infra Facilities(4/6)
- Kids Play Area
- Activity Center
- Toy Room
- Day Care
DPS Gaya has world-class campus spread over 30 acres in Gaya, with connectivity via highway.
Safety & Security Measures at the School
- CCTV surveillance system in the school campus (85 CCTV surveillance cameras).
- Two female attendants on each floor.
- CCTV surveillance with four cameras in each bus and winger.
- GPS monitored bus and winger with speed governor.
- Two fire extinguishers installed in all the buses.
- First aid medical kit supplied in each bus and winger.
- School owned 37 buses and 3 wingers.
- Fire extinguisher on each floor of the school campus.
School Clubs and Societies
The School has organisations/Clubs/Societies that organize various activities to develop the skills and extract the best out of every child. These scholastic and co scholastic clubs are a great way to explore the interest of any student or even develop new ones. The Clubs are:
- Art and Craft
- Computer Club
- Dramatics Theater
- Mathematics Club
- Science Club
- Social Service
School Timings and Vacations
What are the school timings?
The school works in Shift 1 (Morning).
The School timings are:
|Pre-Primary ( Classes Pre-Nursery - I ) : 8.00 a.m. - 12.00 Noon Primary ( Classes II - V II) : 8.00 a.m. - 2.00 p.m.|
Language of Instruction
What is the typical school vacation schedule?
School Senior Secondary Streams
- Science with Mathematics
- Science without Mathematics
School Level & Classes
Which grades will you have in the new session?Delhi Public School is a Pre Primary School (Pre School) to Senior Secondary School (XI-XII) for both boys and girls and has following grades/levels
Academics Programme and Curriculum Structure
The Academic session at Delhi Public School starts from April to March. The School provides education to students from Pre-nursery to XII.
Delhi Public School is a Coed English medium Day School which offers the National curriculum CBSE, from Pre-nursery to XII.
Delhi Public School is authorised to offer the following
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
National Level Curriculum under the Union Government of India, Board of Education for public and private schools conducts. CBSE is the largest educational board in the country and is duly recognized by the Department of Education.
- Secondary School Examination
- Senior Secondary certificate examination
Delhi Public School is recognised by and affiliated to the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) board and follows curriculum prescribed by it. The school is affiliated to CBSE since 06/28/2013 with CBSE affiliation number 330530.
The Schools offers following CBSE boards
- All India Senior School Certificate Examination (AISSCE) (12th)
- All India Secondary School Examination (AISSE) (10th)
Curriculum offered in Delhi Public School by Class
In this section, we will answer What board of education does Delhi Public School intend to follow over the years?
- School is Affiliated to CBSE and offers CBSE AISSCE curriculum in class XI & XII. Followed by CBSE Board Exam (AISSCE All India Senior School Certificate Examination) at the end of the Class 12th.
- At the Senior Secondary level, school offers Science with Mathematics, Science without Mathematics, Commerce, Humanities streams.
- School is Affiliated to CBSE and offers CBSE AISSE (SSE) curriculum in Secondary classes (class IX & X). Followed by CBSE Board Exam (AISSE All India Secondary School Examination) at the end of the Class 10th.
- School follows CBSE Curriculum in Middle School.
This link gives you the proper details ofthe syllabus.
Class 10th - Secondary School Examination
The CBSE students have to study 5 subject and 1 vocational subject in class 10th. CBSE has made it compulsory for class 10 students to appear for a vocational subject as an additional course. final marksheet for Class X will have separate assessment for the Scholastic Area, co-Scholastic Activities and Discipline (Attendance, Sincerity, Values). Know more about the Class 10th subjects, assessment pattern, Prescribed books and paper format
Students can select any language or subject from list of additional subjects as 6th Subject. Know about list of subjects available in Class X, Syllabus, course structure, Exam paper Format and Prescribed books. Also know about the list of subjects available as 6th subject and their syllabus and course structure.
School Rating & Reviews
Studied or worked here? Share your experience and feedback, review Delhi Public School, Gaya.
Delhi Public School, Reviews
Read Alumni, Parents and Student Reviews
Other Delhi Public School in India and Abroad
Similar / Nearby Schools
Explore Schools in Popular localities in and around Gaya
Explore by Other Cities in Bihar
Community Discussion on Delhi Public School, Gaya
Post your comments
Claim Your School Page
School details incorrect?
The information on this page is based on our research (Affiliated Board, MHRD and other sources) and data available on schools Website. We have tried our best to show the 100% correct data on this page. If any details are incorrect, we can update them. For any update write to us on email@example.com
School reviews as submitted by parents and visitors are directly published on the website without any moderation. If you feel any review published on the website has any incorrect information or includes any inappropriate content, please write an email to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is This Your School's Listing?
Own or manage this School? Claim your school listing to respond to reviews, update your school profile & details and much more. To claim your listing, write to us on email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Delhi Public School is affiliated to which board?
Delhi Public School, Gaya is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
What is the process of getting admission into Delhi Public School, Gaya?
The Delhi Public School has students enrolled from Pre-nursery to XII. Refer to Admission Section for information on admission process, schedule and key dates.
What are the school timings?
The Delhi Public School works in Shift 1 (Morning). The School timings are:Pre-Primary ( Classes Pre-Nursery - I ) : 8.00 a.m. - 12.00 Noon Primary ( Classes II - V II) : 8.00 a.m. - 2.00 p.m.
Is this school a co-educational school?
Yes The Delhi Public School is Coed school.
What is the curriculum offered at Delhi Public School, Gaya?
Delhi Public School, Gaya offers the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) at various levels of education.
Is this school good? What is the rating of this school?
The Delhi Public School is rated 4.6 out of 5 based on 10 reviews on SchoolMyKids.com, largest school reviews and rating platform.
Does Delhi Public School offer Hostel facility to students?
No, The schools does not have any boarding/hostel facilities to students. The School is Day School .