Atomic Energy Central School, RRCAT, Indore (AECS)
- RRCAT, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Contact Info
School is upto Senior Secondary School (XI-XII) and affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The School is a Coed Day School, with classes from Pre-nursery to XII. It is an English Medium school.
Know about Atomic Energy Central School, RRCAT, Indore: Board & Curriculum, Admission Procedure, Fees & Fee Structure, Contact Details, Facilities and Ranking, Rating and Reviews.
Atomic Energy Central School, RRCAT Indore, is a Senior Secondary School (XI-XII), affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The School is a Coed Day School, with classes from Pre-nursery to XII. It is an English Medium school. The school is located in RRCAT area of Indore. Atomic Energy Central School, RRCAT was established in 1985. It is a Government School and is part of Atomic Energy Central Schools and Junior Colleges and is managed by Atomic Energy Education Society, Mumbai.
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Atomic Energy Central School RRCAT is a Coed Day School, which services the educational need of hundreds of students from Pre-nursery through XII. The classes in Atomic Energy Central School for every academic year starts from April.
Atomic Energy Central School, RRCAT, Indore is one of the best Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) schools in RRCAT area of Indore and ranks among the top schools in Indore. Here, the dedicated and professional teachers ensure that the children get the maximum out of their education in this Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) school in Indore. The school has given exceptional results in the academic sphere and its students have excelled in extra co-curricular activities too.
Checkout everything about Atomic Energy Central School, RRCAT, Indore Madhya Pradesh. The best gift you can give to your child is a right school for his/her academic, co-curricular and overall development. Read about Atomic Energy Central School, RRCAT Admission Procedure & Policy, Important Dates for Admission, Atomic Energy Central School, RRCAT Fee Structure, School Curriculum & affiliation, medium of instruction, level, Extracurricular Activities, Facilities, Alumni, Faculty, Contact Details and other important information. You can also explore list of best schools in Indore or checkout best Schools in RRCAT Indore.
Explore Best Schools in India by city and Boards of Education: CBSE, ICSE, IB (DP, MYP, PYP), CIE (IGCSE, Cambridge AS&A Level) and State Boards. Explore list of approved CBSE schools in India, Approved accredited CIE Schools in India, Approved ICSE Schools in India, and Approved accredited IB Schools in India.
SchoolMyKids.com provides Parenting Tips & Advice to parents, Information about Schools near you and School Reviews. Use SchoolMyKids Career Guidance to know about career options and courses for you or your child.
Address & Contact Information
RRCAT, CAT Colony, Indore, Madhya Pradesh - 452013
School Chairman & Principal
School Contact Person
+91- 0731- 2487033
The School has students enrolled from Pre-nursery to XII. Find below the admission schedule, procedure, Contact Details, documents required and instructions for parents for Atomic Energy Central School, RRCAT, Indore Admission.
In this section, we will answer the common questions like What is the admission process like and what are the key dates? Is their any admission test? Will School also hold an interview or an interaction? What is the age criterion for admission to Atomic Energy Central School, RRCAT Indore for the upcoming academic year?
Pupils will be admitted to the various classes up to 31st July only, except in case of transfer from any other Atomic Energy Central School.
Application forms for admission submission procedure
For AEC Schools/JC of Mumbai only: Admission process for mumbai center will be done through online admission portal.
For outstation schools: Application form for admission can be downloaded from AEES website or can also be procured from the office of any AEC school or Jr College. The duly filled in form along with an application fee of Rs. 50 should be submitted to the AEC School/Jr. College as per the residential jurisdiction for grant of admission.
Documents Required for Admission
- Birth Certificate: The birth certificate issued by the municipality/ Municipal Corporation should be submitted while seeking admision to any of the class Pre-preparatory, Preparatory and Standard I . The birth certificate issued by the Panchayat Officer/Village Mukhia/Sarpanch of a Gram Panchayat should be endorsed with the signature of the Revenue / Panchayat Gazetted Officer of the concerned area and should be produced at the time of seeking admission.
- Photocopy/Scanned copy of Aadhaar Card of the candidate is to be submitted, if available (along with an attested copy of ID of parents).
- Photocopy/Scanned copy of the allotment order/address proof (in case the applicant is staying outside the DAE colony)
- Transfer Certificate: Those seeking new admission as well as those coming on transfer from Central School to class II from XII will have to produce a valid Original TC from the school last attended.
- Non-DAE Category: Admission to the children of Non-DAE category in AECS/AEJC is not automatic. Such admission will be decided by AEES on the basis of purely on merit. Applications will be issued for such children during Feb & March only.
Age Criteria for Admisison
The mimimum age of the student, as on 31st March of the calender year (Born on or before 31st March) should be as given below for various classes:
|Pre - Prep/LKG||3 years|
|Prep / UKG||4 years|
|Class I||5 years|
|Class II||6 years|
|Class III||7 years|
|Class IV||8 years|
|Class V||9 years|
|Class VI||10 years|
|Class VII||11 years|
|Class VIII||12 years|
|Class IX||13 years|
|Class X||14 years|
A student will not be admitted to the Secondary School Certificate Examination unless he / she completes the age of 14 on 30th March of the year in which he / she is due to appear for examination.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Children of employees of the DAE secretariat, Constituent Units, Projects, Aided Institutes and Public Sector Undertakings under full control of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) are eligible for admission in Atomic Energy Central Schools and Junior Colleges. All such children will be considered as DAE wards.
- The admission to the wards of CISF employees and others for whom specific approval of AEES/DAE exists would be considered at par with DAE wards as long as the concerned employee continues to work in DAE units. This concession ceases once the employee leaves DAE or its Constituent Units.
- Children of DAE employees who have superannuated or have expired while in service or who have become invalidated while in service will be treated at par with DAE wards for admission.
- The admission to the wards of Intelligence Bureau employees working in Atomic liaison units in DAE would be treated at par with DAE ward as long as the IB employee continues to work in Atomic liaison units in DAE. This concession ceases once the IB employee leaves DAE.
Schools or Junior Colleges located in centers other than Mumbai
|1||Distribution of Admission Form from Class Pre-prep to class X||13 Jan 2020 to 24 Jan 2020 from 9am to 1pm|
|2||Submission of the duly filled in admission forms with all supporting documents||27 Jan 2020 to 30 Jan 2020 from 9am to 1pm|
|3||Display of the list of students found eligible and qualified for amdission to Class Pre-prep to class X||05 Feb 2020 by 2pm|
|4||Admission of DAE wards from Class Pre-prep to class X||10 Feb 2020 to 15 Feb 2020 from 9am to 1pm|
|5||Admission to class XI and XII will ve taken up after the board results|
Schools or Junior Colleges located in Mumbai centers
|1||Registration of candidates through Online admission portal for Class Pre-prep to class X||13 Jan 2020 to 24 Jan 2020 from 9am to 1pm|
|2||Display of Temporary Unique IDs of eligible candidates for Fee payment||30 Jan 2020|
|3||Payment of Onlinefee for the eligible candidates||31 Jan 2020 to 5 Feb 2020|
|4||Uploading of all supporting documents and payment receipt||6 Feb 2020 to 12 Feb 2020|
|5||Admission of DAE wards from Class Pre-prep to class X||14 Feb 2020 to 19 Feb 2020|
|6||Admission to class XI and XII will ve taken up after the board results|
- Admission Test is Applicable only for Non DAE students)
- There will be no admission test for classes Pre-Preparatory, Preparatory and Standard I to VIII for the wards of Non-DAE.
- There will be a common admission test in all AEC Schools (Centre wise) for classes IX and X in Hindi, English, Mathematics, General Science based on the syllabus of CBSE curriculum of the previous to which the admission is being sought.
- The admission test will be for 3 hours duration for a maximum of 100 marks (25 marks of each subject).
- The child has to secure a minimum of 33% in each subject in order to qualify the examination.
Atomic Energy Central School, RRCAT Fees: Fee Structure & Details
Refer below for Atomic Energy Central School, RRCAT Indore fee structure and current fees.
Admission Fee of Rs. 100/- has to be paid (For Online admissions i.e. for Mumbai) at the time of online fee payment along with other fees. Admission Fee of Rs. 100/- has to be paid at the time of admission. (For offline admission i.e. other than Mumbai).
Other Fees will be charged from all the wards of DAE categories on term/annual basis (i.e. six months/ twelve months of an academic session) at the time of grant of admission. In respect of payment of term fee, the second term fee should be paid in the month of October of that academic session.
Following fees as per notification issued in March 2018.
Fee Structure - DAE Category
No fee concession of any kind shall be applicable to any of the wards of DAE, CISF, IB and other Central Govt. employees w.e.f. 01/04/2018.
|Class||PUVVN Fee||Computer Fee||Tuition Fee|
|Pre-Prep to Prep (प्री-प्रेप से प्रेप)||Rs. 300 per month||Nil||Rs. 900 per month|
|Class I to V||Rs. 300 per month||Rs. 30 per month||Rs. 900 per month|
|Class VI to X||Rs. 300 per month||Rs. 30 per month||Rs. 900 per month|
|Class XI & XII||Rs. 300 per month||Rs. 50 per month||Rs. 900 per month|
Fee Structure - Non DAE Category
Fee structure for Non DAE Students seeking admission in AEC schools
|Class||PUVVN Fee||Computer Fee||Tuition Fee|
|AEC Schools located in urban areas||Class I to V||Rs. 300 per month||Rs. 30 per month||Rs. 3000 per month|
|Class XI & XII||Rs. 300 per month||Rs. 50 per month||Rs. 3000 per month|
|AEC Schools located in areas other than urban areas||Class I to V||Rs. 300 per month||Rs. 30 per month||Rs. 1,500 per month|
|Class XI & XII||Rs. 300 per month||Rs. 50 per month||Rs. 1,500 per month|
Infrastructure & Facilities
The Atomic Energy Central School, RRCAT campus is spread over 3.5 Acres acres of land in RRCAT area of Indore, Madhya Pradesh. The School is a K-12 Day School. The School's infrastructure includes but is not limited to:
- Covered Play Area
- Horse Riding
- Indoor Stadium
- Kho Kho
- Outdoor Stadium
- Play Area
- Splash Pool
- Sand Pit
- Table Tennis
- Digital Library
- Career Counseling
- Student Exchange Programs
- Test Center
- AC Classrooms
- AV Classrooms
Visual and Performing Arts Facilities(2/4)
- Language Labs
- Maths Labs
- Atal Tinkering Lab (ATL)
- Computer Labs
- Robotics Labs
- Transport Facility
- AC Buses
- AC Hostels
- Accessible Parking
- Ramped or Level Entrances
- Accessible Washrooms
- Braille and Large Print Room Numbers
- AV Facilities
- Interactive Boards
- School App
Food and Catering Facilities(0/3)
- Meal Served
- Kitchen & Dining Hall
Safety and Security Facilities(0/11)
- Fire Alarm
- Fire Extinguisher
- Security Guards
- Boundary Wall
- Fenced Boundary Wall
- Speedometer In Bus
- GPS In Bus
- CCTV In Bus
- Fire Extinguisher In Bus
- School Bus Tracking App
Medical Facility Facilities(1/7)
- Medical Facility
- Medical Room or Clinic
- Resident Doctor
- Medical Staff
- Isolation Room
- Dedicated Ambulance
Other Infra Facilities(0/6)
- Kids Play Area
- Activity Center
- Toy Room
- Day Care
School Clubs and Societies
The School has organisations/Clubs/Societies that organize various activities to develop the skills and extract the best out of every child. These scholastic and co scholastic clubs are a great way to explore the interest of any student or even develop new ones. The Clubs are:
- Art and Craft
- Scouts and Guides
School Timings and Vacations
What are the school timings?
The school works in Shift 1 (Morning).
Language of Instruction
What is the typical school vacation schedule?
School Senior Secondary Streams
- Science with Mathematics
- Science without Mathematics
School Level & Classes
Which grades will you have in the new session?Atomic Energy Central School, RRCAT is a Pre Primary School (Pre School) to Senior Secondary School (XI-XII) for both boys and girls and has following grades/levels
Academics Programme and Curriculum Structure
The Academic session at Atomic Energy Central School, RRCAT starts from April. The School provides education to students from Pre-nursery to XII.
Atomic Energy Central School, RRCAT is a Coed English medium Day School which offers the National curriculum CBSE, from Pre-nursery to XII.
Atomic Energy Central School, RRCAT is authorised to offer the following
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
National Level Curriculum under the Union Government of India, Board of Education for public and private schools conducts. CBSE is the largest educational board in the country and is duly recognized by the Department of Education.
- Secondary School Examination
- Senior Secondary certificate examination
Atomic Energy Central School, RRCAT is recognised by and affiliated to the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) board and follows curriculum prescribed by it. The school is affiliated to CBSE since with CBSE affiliation number 1030024.
The Schools offers following CBSE boards
- All India Senior School Certificate Examination (AISSCE) (12th)
- All India Secondary School Examination (AISSE) (10th)
Curriculum offered in Atomic Energy Central School, RRCAT by Class
In this section, we will answer What board of education does Atomic Energy Central School, RRCAT intend to follow over the years?
- School is Affiliated to CBSE and offers CBSE AISSCE curriculum in class XI & XII. Followed by CBSE Board Exam (AISSCE All India Senior School Certificate Examination) at the end of the Class 12th.
- At the Senior Secondary level, school offers Science with Mathematics, Science without Mathematics, Commerce streams.
- School is Affiliated to CBSE and offers CBSE AISSE (SSE) curriculum in Secondary classes (class IX & X). Followed by CBSE Board Exam (AISSE All India Secondary School Examination) at the end of the Class 10th.
- School follows CBSE Curriculum in Middle School.
- School follows CBSE Curriculum in Primary level classes.
Class 10th - Secondary School Examination
The CBSE students have to study 5 subject and 1 vocational subject in class 10th. CBSE has made it compulsory for class 10 students to appear for a vocational subject as an additional course. final marksheet for Class X will have separate assessment for the Scholastic Area, co-Scholastic Activities and Discipline (Attendance, Sincerity, Values). Know more about the Class 10th subjects, assessment pattern, Prescribed books and paper format
Students can select any language or subject from list of additional subjects as 6th Subject. Know about list of subjects available in Class X, Syllabus, course structure, Exam paper Format and Prescribed books. Also know about the list of subjects available as 6th subject and their syllabus and course structure.
School Rating & Reviews
Studied or worked here? Share your experience and feedback, review Atomic Energy Central School, RRCAT, Indore.
Atomic Energy Central School, RRCAT, Reviews
Read Alumni, Parents and Student Reviews
Other Atomic Energy Central School in India and Abroad
Similar / Nearby Schools
Explore Schools in Popular localities in and around Indore
Explore by Other Cities in Madhya Pradesh
Community Discussion on Atomic Energy Central School, RRCAT, Indore
Post your comments
Claim Your School Page
School details incorrect?
The information on this page is based on our research (Affiliated Board, MHRD and other sources) and data available on schools Website. We have tried our best to show the 100% correct data on this page. If any details are incorrect, we can update them. For any update write to us on email@example.com
Is This Your School's Listing?
Own or manage this School? Claim your school listing for free to respond to reviews, update your school profile & details and much more. To claim your listing, write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn More
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Atomic Energy Central School, RRCAT is affiliated to which board?
Atomic Energy Central School, RRCAT, Indore is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
What is the process of getting admission into Atomic Energy Central School, RRCAT, Indore?
The Atomic Energy Central School, RRCAT has students enrolled from Pre-nursery to XII. Refer to Admission Section for information on admission process, schedule and key dates.
Is this school a co-educational school?
Yes The Atomic Energy Central School, RRCAT is Coed school.
What is the curriculum offered at Atomic Energy Central School, RRCAT, Indore?
Atomic Energy Central School, RRCAT, Indore offers the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) at various levels of education.
Is this school good? What is the rating of this school?
The Atomic Energy Central School, RRCAT is rated 4.5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews on SchoolMyKids.com, largest school reviews and rating platform.
Does Atomic Energy Central School, RRCAT offer Hostel facility to students?
No, The schools does not have any boarding/hostel facilities to students. The School is Day School .