Hello kids! Acorns are loved by squirrels. They munch, break it and relish them. They are brown coloured come shaped leathery capsules with a seed. You need to break open them and eat them. They are from the oak family.
So today let’s make a beautiful paper acorn craft with basic art and craft supplies at home.
Follow the instructions to make acorn paper craft for kids.
Materials Required to Make Acorn Paper Craft
- Brown paper
- Light brown paper
- White paper
- Black paper or pipe cleaner
- Sketch pens
How to Make Acorn Paper Craft Step by Step
- First, we need a light brown sheet of paper.
- The preferred size is half of A4.
- Draw a conical shaped nut and cut and keep aside.
- Next, take a dark brown sheet of paper and cut the crown of the acorn or the head of the nut.
- We need an attachment like a top for the conical-shaped nut so it should be in the form of a cap for the conical-shaped but beneath.
- Cut and stick it on top of the conical nut and add details using a black sketch pen
- Cut two white oval-shaped eyes and stick them on the face and add details using a black sketch pen.
- Next add elements like mouth, chin using the same black sketch pen.
- Next, add details like hand and feet to create a fun element to the acorn.
- You can cut small strips of black paper or pipe cleaner and stick them on the sides.
- That’s it, kids! Your acorn paper craft is now ready!