School is upto Senior Secondary School (XI-XII) and affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), International Baccalaureate (IB), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE). The School is a Coed Day Cum Boarding School, with classes from I to XII. It is an English Medium school.
Know about The Indian Public School, Erode: Board & Curriculum, Admission Procedure, Fees & Fee Structure, Contact Details, Facilities and Ranking, Rating and Reviews.
The Indian Public School Erode, is a Senior Secondary School (XI-XII), affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), International Baccalaureate (IB), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE). The School is a Coed Day Cum Boarding School, with classes from I to XII. It is an English Medium school. The school is located in Senapathipalayam area of Erode. The Indian Public School was established in . It is a Private School and is part of The Indian Public Schools (TIPS).
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Cambridge International Examinations (CIE)
The Indian Public School Erode Senapathipalayam is a Coed Day Cum Boarding School, which services the educational need of hundreds of students from I through XII. The classes in The Indian Public School Erode for every academic year starts from April.
The Indian Public School, Erode is one of the best Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), International Baccalaureate (IB), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) schools in Senapathipalayam area of Erode and ranks among the top schools in Erode. Here, the dedicated and professional teachers ensure that the children get the maximum out of their education in this Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), International Baccalaureate (IB), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) school in Erode. The school has given exceptional results in the academic sphere and its students have excelled in extra co-curricular activities too.
Checkout everything about The Indian Public School, Erode Tamil Nadu. The best gift you can give to your child is a right school for his/her academic, co-curricular and overall development. Read about The Indian Public School Admission Procedure & Policy, Important Dates for Admission, The Indian Public School Fee Structure, School Curriculum & affiliation, medium of instruction, level, Extracurricular Activities, Facilities, Alumni, Faculty, Contact Details and other important information. You can also explore list of best schools in Erode or checkout best Schools in Senapathipalayam Erode.
Explore Best Schools in India by city and Boards of Education: CBSE, ICSE, IB (DP, MYP, PYP), CIE (IGCSE, Cambridge AS&A Level) and State Boards. Explore list of approved CBSE schools in India, Approved accredited CIE Schools in India, Approved ICSE Schools in India, and Approved accredited IB Schools in India.
SchoolMyKids.com provides Parenting Tips & Advice to parents, Information about Schools near you and School Reviews. Use SchoolMyKids Career Guidance to know about career options and courses for you or your child.
Address & Contact Information
Chennimalai road, Senapathipalayam, Goundachi palayam post, Erode – 638112.
School Chairman & Principal
- Principal: Dr Shivkumar Chinnuswami
The School has students enrolled from I to XII. Find below the admission schedule, procedure, Contact Details, documents required and instructions for parents for The Indian Public School, Erode Admission.
In this section, we will answer the common questions like What is the admission process like and what are the key dates? Is their any admission test? Will School also hold an interview or an interaction? What is the age criterion for admission to The Indian Public School Erode for the upcoming academic year?
- Pre - Registration form for the academic year will be issued during the first week of October from the school office, on payment of a non-refundable fee of Rs. 500.
- Pre-registration forms are available to download. Applicants may complete and return the form to school office either by post or in-person along with any required additional documentation and payments.
- The successful candidates (only from Grade I onwards) will be invited to attend an entrance examination followed by an interactive session.
- Results can either be confirmed over the phone or via school notice board.
- The applicants will be notified about the decision on completion of the admission process for the academic year.
Age Criteria for Admission
A student seeking admission to any in TIPS should satisfy the requirements of age limits (minimum and maximum) as determined by the local State/U.T Government.
The Indian Public School Fees: Fee Structure & Details
Refer below for The Indian Public School Erode fee structure and current fees.
You can also call the school's Admission Counsellors for more details.
Infrastructure & Facilities
The The Indian Public School campus is spread over acres of land in Senapathipalayam area of Erode, Tamil Nadu. The School is a K-12 Day Cum Boarding School. The School's infrastructure includes but is not limited to:
- Covered Play Area
- Horse Riding
- Indoor Stadium
- Kho Kho
- Outdoor Stadium
- Play Area
- Splash Pool
- Sand Pit
- Table Tennis
- Digital Library
- Career Counseling
- Student Exchange Programs
- Test Center
- AC Classrooms
- AV Classrooms
Visual and Performing Arts Facilities(3/4)
- Language Labs
- Maths Labs
- Atal Tinkering Lab (ATL)
- Computer Labs
- Robotics Labs
- Transport Facility
- AC Buses
- AC Hostels
- Accessible Parking
- Ramped or Level Entrances
- Accessible Washrooms
- Braille and Large Print Room Numbers
- AV Facilities
- Interactive Boards
- School App
Food and Catering Facilities(1/3)
- Meal Served
- Kitchen & Dining Hall
Safety and Security Facilities(0/11)
- Fire Alarm
- Fire Extinguisher
- Security Guards
- Boundary Wall
- Fenced Boundary Wall
- Speedometer In Bus
- GPS In Bus
- CCTV In Bus
- Fire Extinguisher In Bus
- School Bus Tracking App
Medical Facility Facilities(1/7)
- Medical Facility
- Medical Room or Clinic
- Resident Doctor
- Medical Staff
- Isolation Room
- Dedicated Ambulance
Other Infra Facilities(0/6)
- Kids Play Area
- Activity Center
- Toy Room
- Day Care
TIPS provide separate boarding facilities for boys and girls.
Safety & Security Measures at the School
- The health care facility situated in the school campus provides in-house medical care.
- A full time pediatricians and nurse are employed to provide periodic medical checkup and to cover the students for medical emergencies.
- The health care also has a dedicated 24/7 ambulance service.
- Vehicles are fitted with speed governors for safety and are staffed with a helper onboard to ensure care during the travel.
School Clubs and Societies
The School has organisations/Clubs/Societies that organize various activities to develop the skills and extract the best out of every child. These scholastic and co scholastic clubs are a great way to explore the interest of any student or even develop new ones. The Clubs are:
- Art and Craft
- Dramatics Theater
School Timings and Vacations
What are the school timings?
The school works in Shift 1 (Morning).
Language of Instruction
What is the typical school vacation schedule?
School Senior Secondary Streams
- Science with Mathematics
- Science without Mathematics
School Level & Classes
Which grades will you have in the new session?
The Indian Public School is a Primary School (I-V) to Senior Secondary School (XI-XII) for both boys and girls and has following grades/levels
Academics Programme and Curriculum Structure
The Academic session at The Indian Public School starts from April. The School provides education to students from I to XII.
The Indian Public School is a Coed English medium Day Cum Boarding School which offers the best of National and International curriculum CBSE, IB, CIE, from I to XII.The School offers its students a choice of 3 boards Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), International Baccalaureate (IB), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE).
The Indian Public School is authorised to offer the following
Cambridge International Examination (CIE)
Cambridge CIE is part of the Cambridge Assessment, a department of the University of Cambridge. CIE offers education for learners aged 5 to 19 years. CIE has 4 stages of education - Cambridge Primary for 5 to 11 years, Cambridge Secondary 1 for 11 to 14 year, Cambridge Secondary 2 (IGCSE) for 14 to 16 year and Cambridge Advanced (AS & A level) for 16 to 19 years.
The Indian Public School is affiliated to CIE since with CIE affiliation number .
The Schools offers following Cambridge programs
- Cambridge Secondary 1
- IGCSE Level
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
National Level Curriculum under the Union Government of India, Board of Education for public and private schools conducts. CBSE is the largest educational board in the country and is duly recognized by the Department of Education.
- Secondary School Examination
- Senior Secondary certificate examination
The Indian Public School is recognised by and affiliated to the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) board and follows curriculum prescribed by it. The school is affiliated to CBSE since Invalid date with CBSE affiliation number 1930189.
The Schools offers following CBSE boards
- All India Senior School Certificate Examination (AISSCE) (12th)
- All India Secondary School Examination (AISSE) (10th)
International Baccalaureate (IB)
The International Baccalaureate (IB) (International Baccalaureate Organisation, Geneva, Switzerland) offers 4 programs for students randing from age 3 to 19. The Primary Years Programme (PYP) is for students of age 3 to 12 students. Middle Years Programme is for students aged 11 to 16 and Diploma Programme (DP) for students ages 16 to 19. The Indian Public School, Erode is affiliated to International Baccalaureate (IB). Every School authorized to offer the IB programmes is known as an IB World School.
The school is affiliated to IB since 01-Jan-42094 with IB affiliation number 049708.
The Schools offers following IB programs
Curriculum offered in The Indian Public School by Class
In this section, we will answer What board of education does The Indian Public School intend to follow over the years?
- School is Affiliated to CBSE and offers CBSE AISSCE curriculum in class XI & XII. Followed by CBSE Board Exam (AISSCE All India Senior School Certificate Examination) at the end of the Class 12th.
- School follows IB DP Curriculum in Senior Secondary level classes, IB Diploma Programme (DP) caters to students from Class /Grade XI & XII. Know more about IB DP.
- At the Senior Secondary level, school offers Science with Mathematics, Science without Mathematics, Commerce streams.
- School is Affiliated to CBSE and offers CBSE AISSE (SSE) curriculum in Secondary classes (class IX & X). Followed by CBSE Board Exam (AISSE All India Secondary School Examination) at the end of the Class 10th.
- The Indian Public School follows Cambridge IGCSE Curriculum in Secondary level classes, Class 9 and Class 10. International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) is a two-year curriculum with wide range of subjects available to choose from. Know more about IGCSE.
- School follows CBSE Curriculum in Middle School.
- School offers Cambridge International Curriculum (CIE) - Cambridge Secondary 1 programme in Middle level classes i.e. Class/Grade 6 to 8. Cambridge Secondary 1 also provides an excellent foundation for the next level CIE programme Cambridge IGCSE.
- School follows CBSE Curriculum in Primary level classes.
- Upto Class V, School follows IB PYP Curriculum. IB Primary Years Programme (PYP) caters to students from Class /Grade 1 to 5. Know More about IB PYP
Class 10th - Secondary School Examination
The CBSE students have to study 5 subject and 1 vocational subject in class 10th. CBSE has made it compulsory for class 10 students to appear for a vocational subject as an additional course. final marksheet for Class X will have separate assessment for the Scholastic Area, co-Scholastic Activities and Discipline (Attendance, Sincerity, Values). Know more about the Class 10th subjects, assessment pattern, Prescribed books and paper format
Students can select any language or subject from list of additional subjects as 6th Subject. Know about list of subjects available in Class X, Syllabus, course structure, Exam paper Format and Prescribed books. Also know about the list of subjects available as 6th subject and their syllabus and course structure.
School Rating & Reviews
Studied or worked here? Share your experience and feedback, review The Indian Public School, Erode.
The Indian Public School, Reviews
Read Alumni, Parents and Student Reviews
Other The Indian Public School Erode in India and Abroad
Explore Schools in Popular localities in and around Erode
Explore by Other Cities in Tamil Nadu
Community Discussion on The Indian Public School, Erode
Post your comments
Claim Your School Page
School details incorrect?
The information on this page is based on our research (Affiliated Board, MHRD and other sources) and data available on schools Website. We have tried our best to show the 100% correct data on this page. If any details are incorrect, we can update them. For any update write to us on [email protected]
School reviews as submitted by parents and visitors are directly published on the website without any moderation. If you feel any review published on the website has any incorrect information or includes any inappropriate content, please write an email to us on [email protected]
Is This Your School's Listing?
Own or manage this School? Claim your school listing to respond to reviews, update your school profile & details and much more. To claim your listing, write to us on [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The Indian Public School is affiliated to which board?
The Indian Public School, Erode is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), International Baccalaureate (IB), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE).
What is the process of getting admission into The Indian Public School, Erode?
The The Indian Public School has students enrolled from I to XII. Refer to Admission Section for information on admission process, schedule and key dates.
Is this school a co-educational school?
Yes The The Indian Public School is Coed school.
What is the curriculum offered at The Indian Public School, Erode?
The Indian Public School, Erode offers the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), International Baccalaureate (IB), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) at various levels of education.
Is this school good? What is the rating of this school?
The The Indian Public School is rated 4.3 out of 5 based on 44 reviews on SchoolMyKids.com, largest school reviews and rating platform.
Does The Indian Public School offer Hostel facility to students?
Yes, The schools offers boarding/hostel facilities to students. The School is Day Cum Boarding School .