Know about The Indian Academy, Dubai: Board & Curriculum, Admission Procedure, Fees & Fee Structure, Contact Details, Facilities and Ranking, Rating and Reviews.
The Indian Academy Dubai, is a Secondary School (IX-X), affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The School is a Coed Day School, with classes from Pre KG to X. It is an English Medium school. The school is located in Muhaisnah area of Dubai. The Indian Academy was established in 2012. It is a Private School and is managed by IQRA Education.
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
The Indian Academy Muhaisnah Al Qusais is a Coed Day School, which services the educational need of hundreds of students from Pre KG through X. The classes in The Indian Academy for every academic year starts from April to March.
School Awards and Recognitions
TIAD has been Rated "GOOD" following the DISB inspections for 2018-2019.
The Indian Academy, Dubai is one of the best Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) schools in Muhaisnah Al Qusais area of Dubai and ranks among the top schools in Dubai. Here, the dedicated and professional teachers ensure that the children get the maximum out of their education in this Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) school in Dubai. The school has given exceptional results in the academic sphere and its students have excelled in extra co-curricular activities too.
Checkout everything about The Indian Academy, Dubai Emirate of Dubai. The best gift you can give to your child is a right school for his/her academic, co-curricular and overall development. Read about The Indian Academy Admission Procedure & Policy, Important Dates for Admission, The Indian Academy Fee Structure, School Curriculum & affiliation, medium of instruction, level, Extracurricular Activities, Facilities, Alumni, Faculty, Contact Details and other important information. You can also explore list of best schools in Dubai or checkout best Schools in Muhaisnah Dubai.
Explore Best Schools in UAE by city and Boards of Education: CBSE, ICSE, IB (DP, MYP, PYP), CIE (IGCSE, Cambridge AS&A Level) and State Boards. Explore list of approved CBSE schools in UAE, Approved accredited CIE Schools in UAE, Approved ICSE Schools in UAE, and Approved accredited IB Schools in UAE.
SchoolMyKids.com provides Parenting Tips & Advice to parents, Information about Schools near you and School Reviews. Use SchoolMyKids Career Guidance to know about career options and courses for you or your child.
Address & Contact Information
Behind Madina Mall, Al Muhaisnah - 4 , Plot No: 245-703, Dubai, U.A.E
School Chairman & Principal
School Contact Person
+971 04 2646746, +971 04 2646733 : Toll Free : 800 Indian (463426)
April to March
The School has students enrolled from Pre KG to X. Find below the admission schedule, procedure, Contact Details, documents required and instructions for parents for The Indian Academy, Dubai Admission.
In this section, we will answer the common questions like What is the admission process like and what are the key dates? Is their any admission test? Will School also hold an interview or an interaction? What is the age criterion for admission to The Indian Academy Dubai for the upcoming academic year?
Admission enquiry can be made via the online registration / contact the Registrar.
All the admissions are confirmed based on the approval by the Ministry of Education, Government of UAE.
Age Requirements for Admission
To meet the age requirement of the Admission Policy, a student must have turned the age listed below by 31st of July
- Pre KG: 3 years as on 31st July
- KG1/FS1: 4 years as on 31st of July
- KG2/FS2: 5 years as on 31st of July
- Grade 1: 6 years as on 31st of July
- To begin the admission process fill the registration form online (Click Here for Registration form).
- Post submission of the online application, you will receive an acknowledgment email with a registration number and information on next steps.
- The online enquiry is then validated and reviewed to check the admission criteria.
- On confirmation applicants would receive an email with the Online Payment link to pay the registration fees of AED 600. You can also visit school and pay the registration fees at the fee counter in cash or cheque.
- Registration fee payment should be completed within 5 days from date of registration, otherwise this registration will become null and void.
- The prospectus can also be purchased at the school by paying AED 30 at the fee counter.
- Once the registration fees is paid, parents will receive an email for the scheduled date of the interactive session (for KG) or entrance test (for grade 1 and above).
- After successful completion of the entrance exam/interaction with the school officials, you will receive an email to confirm your admission and also the documents that you will be required to submit to complete the admission process.
- The admission will be confirmed for each student, based on his/her age, as well as the entrance test results.
- 3 copies of the child’s passport with valid residence visa and Emirates ID card
- 1 copy of both parent’s passport with valid residence visa and Emirates ID card
- 3 copies of child’s Birth Certificate(In English / Arabic)
- 6 recent passport size photographs of the child with white background
- Two years of school reports / current year term progress report, including any learning
- Support documents pertaining to your child’s educational needs. (For early years, please submit nursery reports if available).
- School Health Form (which can be downloaded from the school website)
- Transfer Certificate (only needed at the time of enrolment) – Attested
- 1 copy of Vaccination Record
The Indian Academy Fees: Fee Structure & Details
Refer below for The Indian Academy Dubai fee structure and current fees.
Addmission fee 500 & Registration fee 250 is applicable for new admission.
|GRADE||KHDA APPROVED FEE YEARLY (IN AED)||DISCOUNTED FEE (IN AED)||DISCOUNTED MONTHLY FEE (IN AED)|
|Registration Fee||Dhs.250/- per child.(Payable upon Registration,non refundable)|
|Admission Fee||Dhs.500/- per child.(Payable upon Admission,non refundable)|
|Activity Fee||Dhs.800/- per annum|
|Medical Fee||Dhs.200/- per annum|
|Resource Fee||DHs.200/- per annum. (not applicable for Pre KG)|
|E Learning Fee||DHs.500/- per annum. (not applicable for Pre KG)|
|Transportation||As per Area|
Infrastructure & Facilities
The The Indian Academy campus is spread over acres of land in Muhaisnah area of Dubai, Emirate of Dubai. The School is a Day School. The School's infrastructure includes but is not limited to:
- Covered Play Area
- Horse Riding
- Indoor Stadium
- Kho Kho
- Outdoor Stadium
- Play Area
- Splash Pool
- Sand Pit
- Table Tennis
- Digital Library
- Career Counseling
- Student Exchange Programs
- Test Center
- AC Classrooms
- AV Classrooms
Visual and Performing Arts Facilities(0/4)
- Language Labs
- Maths Labs
- Atal Tinkering Lab (ATL)
- Computer Labs
- Robotics Labs
- Transport Facility
- AC Buses
- AC Hostels
- Accessible Parking
- Ramped or Level Entrances
- Accessible Washrooms
- Braille and Large Print Room Numbers
- AV Facilities
- Interactive Boards
- School App
Food and Catering Facilities(0/3)
- Meal Served
- Kitchen & Dining Hall
Safety and Security Facilities(0/11)
- Fire Alarm
- Fire Extinguisher
- Security Guards
- Boundary Wall
- Fenced Boundary Wall
- Speedometer In Bus
- GPS In Bus
- CCTV In Bus
- Fire Extinguisher In Bus
- School Bus Tracking App
Medical Facility Facilities(1/7)
- Medical Facility
- Medical Room or Clinic
- Resident Doctor
- Medical Staff
- Isolation Room
- Dedicated Ambulance
Other Infra Facilities(1/6)
- Kids Play Area
- Activity Center
- Toy Room
- Day Care
Safety & Security Measures at the School
- GPS Tracking enabled buses with CCTV facility
School Clubs and Societies
The School has organisations/Clubs/Societies that organize various activities to develop the skills and extract the best out of every child. These scholastic and co scholastic clubs are a great way to explore the interest of any student or even develop new ones.
School Timings and Vacations
What are the school timings?
The school works in Shift 1 (Morning).
Language of Instruction
What is the typical school vacation schedule?
School Senior Secondary Streams
School Level & Classes
Which grades will you have in the new session?The Indian Academy is a Pre Primary School (Pre School) to Secondary School (IX-X) for both boys and girls and has following grades/levels
Academics Programme and Curriculum Structure
The Academic session at The Indian Academy starts from April to March. The School provides education to students from Pre KG to X.
The Indian Academy is a Coed English medium Day School which offers the International curriculum CBSE, from Pre KG to X.
The Indian Academy is authorised to offer the following
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
National Level Curriculum under the Union Government of India, Board of Education for public and private schools conducts. CBSE is the largest educational board in the country and is duly recognized by the Department of Education.
- Secondary School Examination
- Senior Secondary certificate examination
The Indian Academy is recognised by and affiliated to the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) board and follows curriculum prescribed by it. The school is affiliated to CBSE since with CBSE affiliation number 6630085.
The Schools offers following CBSE boards
- All India Secondary School Examination (AISSE) (10th)
Curriculum offered in The Indian Academy by Class
In this section, we will answer What board of education does The Indian Academy intend to follow over the years?
- School is Affiliated to CBSE and offers CBSE AISSE (SSE) curriculum in Secondary classes (class IX & X). Followed by CBSE Board Exam (AISSE All India Secondary School Examination) at the end of the Class 10th.
- School follows CBSE Curriculum in Middle School.
Class 10th - Secondary School Examination
The CBSE students have to study 5 subject and 1 vocational subject in class 10th. CBSE has made it compulsory for class 10 students to appear for a vocational subject as an additional course. final marksheet for Class X will have separate assessment for the Scholastic Area, co-Scholastic Activities and Discipline (Attendance, Sincerity, Values). Know more about the Class 10th subjects, assessment pattern, Prescribed books and paper format
Students can select any language or subject from list of additional subjects as 6th Subject. Know about list of subjects available in Class X, Syllabus, course structure, Exam paper Format and Prescribed books. Also know about the list of subjects available as 6th subject and their syllabus and course structure.
School Rating & Reviews
Studied or worked here? Share your experience and feedback, review The Indian Academy, Dubai.
The Indian Academy, Reviews
Read Alumni, Parents and Student Reviews
Similar / Nearby Schools
Nearby Pre Schools
Explore Schools in Popular localities in and around Dubai
Explore by Other Cities in Emirate Of Dubai
Community Discussion on The Indian Academy, Dubai
Post your comments
Claim Your School Page
School details incorrect?
The information on this page is based on our research (Affiliated Board, MHRD and other sources) and data available on schools Website. We have tried our best to show the 100% correct data on this page. If any details are incorrect, we can update them. For any update write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
School reviews as submitted by parents and visitors are directly published on the website without any moderation. If you feel any review published on the website has any incorrect information or includes any inappropriate content, please write an email to us on email@example.com.
Is This Your School's Listing?
Own or manage this School? Claim your school listing to respond to reviews, update your school profile & details and much more. To claim your listing, write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The Indian Academy is affiliated to which board?
The Indian Academy, Dubai is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
What is the process of getting admission into The Indian Academy, Dubai?
The The Indian Academy has students enrolled from Pre KG to X. Refer to Admission Section for information on admission process, schedule and key dates.
Is this school a co-educational school?
Yes The The Indian Academy is Coed school.
What is the curriculum offered at The Indian Academy, Dubai?
The Indian Academy, Dubai offers the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) at various levels of education.
Is this school good? What is the rating of this school?
The The Indian Academy is rated 4.5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews on SchoolMyKids.com, largest school reviews and rating platform.
Does The Indian Academy offer Hostel facility to students?
No, The schools does not have any boarding/hostel facilities to students. The School is Day School .