Raffles World Academy, Umm Suqeim 3, Dubai (RWA)
- Umm Suqeim 3, Dubai, Jumeirah, Emirate of Dubai, UAE
- Contact Info
School is upto Senior Secondary School (XI-XII) and affiliated to International Baccalaureate (IB), UK National Curriculum of England (British Curriculum). The School is a Coed Day School, with classes from KG 1 to XII. It is an English Medium school.
Know about Raffles World Academy, Umm Suqeim 3, Dubai: Board & Curriculum, Admission Procedure, Fees & Fee Structure, Contact Details, Facilities and Ranking, Rating and Reviews.
Raffles World Academy, Umm Suqeim 3 Dubai, is a Senior Secondary School (XI-XII), affiliated to International Baccalaureate (IB), UK National Curriculum of England (British Curriculum). The School is a Coed Day School, with classes from KG 1 to XII. It is an English Medium school. The school is located in Umm Suqeim 3 area of Dubai. Raffles World Academy, Umm Suqeim 3 was established in 2008. It is a Private School and is managed by Innoventures Education Group.
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- UK National Curriculum of England (British Curriculum)
The motto of Raffles World Academy Umm Suqeim 3 is ‘Towards Excellence’. It is a Coed Day School, which services the educational need of over 2000 students from KG 1 through XII. The classes in Raffles World Academy for every academic year starts from September to June.
RWA has students and staff from all over the world, comprising over 85 different nationalities and representing a truly international mix.
Checkout everything about Raffles World Academy, Umm Suqeim 3, Dubai Emirate of Dubai. The best gift you can give to your child is a right school for his/her academic, co-curricular and overall development. Read about Raffles World Academy, Umm Suqeim 3 Admission Procedure & Policy, Important Dates for Admission, Raffles World Academy, Umm Suqeim 3 Fee Structure, School Curriculum & affiliation, medium of instruction, level, Extracurricular Activities, Facilities, Alumni, Faculty, Contact Details and other important information. You can also explore list of best schools in Dubai or checkout best Schools in Umm Suqeim 3 Dubai.
Explore Best Schools in UAE by city and Boards of Education: CBSE, ICSE, IB (DP, MYP, PYP), CIE (IGCSE, Cambridge AS&A Level) and State Boards. Explore list of approved CBSE schools in UAE, Approved accredited CIE Schools in UAE, Approved ICSE Schools in UAE, and Approved accredited IB Schools in UAE.
SchoolMyKids.com provides Parenting Tips & Advice to parents, Information about Schools near you and School Reviews. Use SchoolMyKids Career Guidance to know about career options and courses for you or your child.
Address & Contact Information
Al Marcup Street (formerly Street 7) Umm Suqeim 3, Dubai, UAE P.O. Box 122900 Makani No.: 18255 81751
School Chairman & Principal
School Contact Person
+971 4 4271300, +9714 427 1351/52
September to June
Admission Contact Details
Phone: 04-4271351, 04-4271352, 04-4271321, 04-4271322, +971 4427 1302/ 1303/ 1304/ 1305
The School has students enrolled from KG 1 to XII. Find below the admission schedule, procedure, Contact Details, documents required and instructions for parents for Raffles World Academy, Umm Suqeim 3, Dubai Admission.
In this section, we will answer the common questions like What is the admission process like and what are the key dates? Is their any admission test? Will School also hold an interview or an interaction? What is the age criterion for admission to Raffles World Academy, Umm Suqeim 3 Dubai for the upcoming academic year?
Interested parents can apply using Online Application
The assessment test is in
- English and Mathematics (Grade 1)
- CAT4 digital testing (Grade 2-12)
- For Kindergarten it would be a general assessment test and non-verbal clues may be used.
Documents Required for Admission
Parents can complete the application online at www.rwadubai.com
The following documents are also required for each child before the student begins at RWA
- 1 x copy student's passport
- 1 x copy of student's UAE residency visa page in passport
- 1x copy of Student as well as Parents Emirates
- 1 x copy of student's birth certificate (English or Arabic)
- 3 x passport photographs
- 1 x copy Transfer Certificate (for students joining Grade 2 and above at the start of the academic year, and for students joining KG to Grade 12 during the academic year). No TC required for transfers within Dubai.
- 1 x copy of previous two years of student's school reports in English
- 1 x copy of immunisation records
Please note that to complete KHDA registration of each child, parents are requested to present the child's original Emirates card and swipe it along with one of the parents at our readers/swiping machines.
|Typical Age for Student||Grade System||Year System||Syllabus|
|17-18||12||13||IB DP Year 2|
|16-17||11||12||IB DP Year 1|
Raffles World Academy, Umm Suqeim 3 Fees: Fee Structure & Details
Refer below for Raffles World Academy, Umm Suqeim 3 Dubai fee structure and current fees.
|Class||Annual Tuition Fee|
Note for returning students:
- Re-registration Fee (Advance Payment): 10% of Annual fees (non-refundable but adjustable against Semester 1 fee)
- Sibling discount of 5% is applicable for third child and 10% for the fourth child onwards
Note for new students:
- Assessment Test Fee AED 1000 (non-refundable)
- Registration Fee (Advance Payment): AED 9,000 for KG1 and AED 10,000 for KG2 & Grades 1-12 (non-refundable but adjustable against Semester 1 fee if admission is confirmed)
- Sibling discount of 5% is applicable for third child and 10% for the fourth child onwards
- Educational Material Fee: payable along with Semester 1 Fees by 01 September 2018.(please refer Schedule A and Schedule B above for the fee amounts)
- Educational and field trips that may be organised from time to time may incur additional costs which will be intimated on a case by case basis. Fees payable for such trips will be payable separately to all other fees
- Voluntary excursions or sports tournaments in which costs are incurred
- School uniforms; Team kits and other necessary sporting attire or auxiliary items
- External Examination Fee
- Other activities for which costs accrue to the school
- Insurance: It is suggested that parents maintain health, accident and liability insurance for their children
- Replacement Student ID Cards
Infrastructure & Facilities
The Raffles World Academy, Umm Suqeim 3 campus is spread over acres of land in Umm Suqeim 3 area of Dubai, Emirate of Dubai. The School is a K-12 Day School. The School's infrastructure includes but is not limited to:
- Covered Play Area
- Horse Riding
- Indoor Stadium
- Kho Kho
- Outdoor Stadium
- Play Area
- Splash Pool
- Sand Pit
- Table Tennis
- Digital Library
- Career Counseling
- Student Exchange Programs
- Test Center
- AC Classrooms
- AV Classrooms
Visual and Performing Arts Facilities(3/4)
- Language Labs
- Maths Labs
- Atal Tinkering Lab (ATL)
- Computer Labs
- Robotics Labs
- Transport Facility
- AC Buses
- AC Hostels
- Accessible Parking
- Ramped or Level Entrances
- Accessible Washrooms
- Braille and Large Print Room Numbers
- AV Facilities
- Interactive Boards
- School App
Food and Catering Facilities(2/3)
- Meal Served
- Kitchen & Dining Hall
Safety and Security Facilities(1/11)
- Fire Alarm
- Fire Extinguisher
- Security Guards
- Boundary Wall
- Fenced Boundary Wall
- Speedometer In Bus
- GPS In Bus
- CCTV In Bus
- Fire Extinguisher In Bus
- School Bus Tracking App
Medical Facility Facilities(1/7)
- Medical Facility
- Medical Room or Clinic
- Resident Doctor
- Medical Staff
- Isolation Room
- Dedicated Ambulance
Other Infra Facilities(1/6)
- Kids Play Area
- Activity Center
- Toy Room
- Day Care
Safety & Security Measures at the School
- Security guards on duty 24 hrs in the school compound
- CCTV is used for surveillance to ensure the safety of our students and staff.
- RWA clinic is licensed by Dubai Health Authorities' regulation Department; staffed by one full time doctor and 2 full time nurses, DHA licensed and certified in CPR and AED.
School Clubs and Societies
The School has organisations/Clubs/Societies that organize various activities to develop the skills and extract the best out of every child. These scholastic and co scholastic clubs are a great way to explore the interest of any student or even develop new ones. The Clubs are:
- Art and Craft
- Model United Nations
School Timings and Vacations
What are the school timings?
The school works in Shift 1 (Morning).
The School timings are:
|• Secondary School registration - 7:40am • Primary School registration - 7:50am • KG1 Dismissal - 1:50pm • KG2 to Grade 12 Dismissal - 2:50pm|
Language of Instruction
What is the typical school vacation schedule?
|Holidays||The academic year is divided into 2 Semesters of approximately equal length. Semester 1 runs from September to January; Semester 2 runs from February to June.|
Number of Students
School Senior Secondary Streams
School Level & Classes
Which grades will you have in the new session?Raffles World Academy, Umm Suqeim 3 is a Pre Primary School (Pre School) to Senior Secondary School (XI-XII) for both boys and girls and has following grades/levels
Academics Programme and Curriculum Structure
The Academic session at Raffles World Academy, Umm Suqeim 3 starts from September to June. The School provides education to students from KG 1 to XII.
Raffles World Academy, Umm Suqeim 3 is a Coed English medium Day School which offers the International curriculum IB, British Curriculum, from KG 1 to XII.The School offers its students a choice of 2 boards International Baccalaureate (IB), UK National Curriculum of England (British Curriculum).
Raffles World Academy, Umm Suqeim 3 is authorised to offer the following
International Baccalaureate (IB)
The International Baccalaureate (IB) (International Baccalaureate Organisation, Geneva, Switzerland) offers 4 programs for students randing from age 3 to 19. The Primary Years Programme (PYP) is for students of age 3 to 12 students. Middle Years Programme is for students aged 11 to 16 and Diploma Programme (DP) for students ages 16 to 19. Raffles World Academy, Umm Suqeim 3, Dubai is affiliated to International Baccalaureate (IB). Every School authorized to offer the IB programmes is known as an IB World School.
The school is affiliated to IB since 03/25/2010 with IB affiliation number 006315.
The Schools offers following IB programs
Curriculum offered in Raffles World Academy, Umm Suqeim 3 by Class
In this section, we will answer What board of education does Raffles World Academy, Umm Suqeim 3 intend to follow over the years?
- School follows IB DP Curriculum in Senior Secondary level classes, IB Diploma Programme (DP) caters to students from Class /Grade XI & XII. Know more about IB DP.
- School follows IB MYP Curriculum in Secondary level classes, IB Middle Years Programme (MYP) also caters to students of Class /Grade 9th & 10th. As per the Agreement signed between International Baccalaureate (IB) and the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) in January 2013, compeletion of IB MYP program will be consdidered equivalent to any other Class 10th board examination in India. Students can get continue their education with any school or board after compelting the IB MYP. Know more about MYP.
- School follows IB MYP Curriculum in Middle level classes, IB Middle Years Programme (MYP) caters to students from Class /Grade 6 to 8. Know more about MYP.
- Upto Class V, School follows IB PYP Curriculum. IB Primary Years Programme (PYP) caters to students from Class /Grade 1 to 5. Know More about IB PYP
School follows IB PYP Curriculum in Pre Primary level classes. IB Primary Years Programme (PYP) is designed to cater to students till Grade/Class 5. Know more about PYP.
Languages offered include: Arabic, which is mandatory for all students in the UAE; French and Spanish; and Arabic 'B' for non-native speakers.
English as an Additional Language (EAL) is available for those students who have been assessed by the school as requiring additional support.
School Rating & Reviews
Studied or worked here? Share your experience and feedback, review Raffles World Academy, Umm Suqeim 3, Dubai.
Raffles World Academy, Umm Suqeim 3, Reviews
Read Alumni, Parents and Student Reviews
Similar / Nearby Schools
Nearby Pre Schools
Explore Schools in Popular localities in and around Dubai
Explore by Other Cities in Emirate Of Dubai
Community Discussion on Raffles World Academy, Umm Suqeim 3, Dubai
Post your comments
Claim Your School Page
School details incorrect?
The information on this page is based on our research (Affiliated Board, MHRD and other sources) and data available on schools Website. We have tried our best to show the 100% correct data on this page. If any details are incorrect, we can update them. For any update write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
School reviews as submitted by parents and visitors are directly published on the website without any moderation. If you feel any review published on the website has any incorrect information or includes any inappropriate content, please write an email to us on email@example.com.
Is This Your School's Listing?
Own or manage this School? Claim your school listing to respond to reviews, update your school profile & details and much more. To claim your listing, write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Raffles World Academy, Umm Suqeim 3 is affiliated to which board?
Raffles World Academy, Umm Suqeim 3, Dubai is affiliated to the International Baccalaureate (IB), UK National Curriculum of England (British Curriculum).
What is the process of getting admission into Raffles World Academy, Umm Suqeim 3, Dubai?
The Raffles World Academy, Umm Suqeim 3 has students enrolled from KG 1 to XII. Refer to Admission Section for information on admission process, schedule and key dates.
What are the school timings?
The Raffles World Academy, Umm Suqeim 3 works in Shift 1 (Morning). The School timings are:• Secondary School registration - 7:40am • Primary School registration - 7:50am • KG1 Dismissal - 1:50pm • KG2 to Grade 12 Dismissal - 2:50pm
Is this school a co-educational school?
Yes The Raffles World Academy, Umm Suqeim 3 is Coed school.
What is the curriculum offered at Raffles World Academy, Umm Suqeim 3, Dubai?
Raffles World Academy, Umm Suqeim 3, Dubai offers the International Baccalaureate (IB), UK National Curriculum of England (British Curriculum) at various levels of education.
Is this school good? What is the rating of this school?
The Raffles World Academy, Umm Suqeim 3 is rated 3.3 out of 5 based on 21 reviews on SchoolMyKids.com, largest school reviews and rating platform.
Does Raffles World Academy, Umm Suqeim 3 offer Hostel facility to students?
No, The schools does not have any boarding/hostel facilities to students. The School is Day School .