Know about Loyola High School, Kurji, Patna: Board & Curriculum, Admission Procedure, Fees & Fee Structure, Contact Details, Facilities and Ranking, Rating and Reviews.
Loyola High School, Kurji Patna, is a Senior Secondary School (XI-XII), affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The School is a Coed Day School, with classes from I to XII. It is an English Medium school. The school is located in Kurji area of Patna. Loyola High School, Kurji was established in 1969. It is a Private School and is managed by Montfort Brothers of St. Gabriel.
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
The motto of Loyola High School Kurji is Daily Towards Progress. It is a Coed Day School, which services the educational need of hundreds of students from I through XII. The classes in Loyola High School for every academic year starts from April to March.
Loyola High School was founded in 1969, originally for boys and later on it became a co ed school. t was affiliated to the Bihar School Examination Board in 1976 but switched to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in 1993.
School Awards and Recognitions
The reputation of the school has improved over recent years. It achieves excellent results in both board exams and in competitive exams such as Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination (JEE), AIEEE and AIPMT. Loyola is known for students having all-round capabilities and for its deemed excellence in the sports field as well.
Loyola High School, Kurji, Patna is one of the best Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) schools in Kurji area of Patna and ranks among the top schools in Patna. Here, the dedicated and professional teachers ensure that the children get the maximum out of their education in this Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) school in Patna. The school has given exceptional results in the academic sphere and its students have excelled in extra co-curricular activities too.
Checkout everything about Loyola High School, Kurji, Patna Bihar. The best gift you can give to your child is a right school for his/her academic, co-curricular and overall development. Read about Loyola High School, Kurji Admission Procedure & Policy, Important Dates for Admission, Loyola High School, Kurji Fee Structure, School Curriculum & affiliation, medium of instruction, level, Extracurricular Activities, Facilities, Alumni, Faculty, Contact Details and other important information. You can also explore list of best schools in Patna or checkout best Schools in Kurji Patna.
Explore Best Schools in India by city and Boards of Education: CBSE, ICSE, IB (DP, MYP, PYP), CIE (IGCSE, Cambridge AS&A Level) and State Boards. Explore list of approved CBSE schools in India, Approved accredited CIE Schools in India, Approved ICSE Schools in India, and Approved accredited IB Schools in India.
SchoolMyKids.com provides Parenting Tips & Advice to parents, Information about Schools near you and School Reviews. Use SchoolMyKids Career Guidance to know about career options and courses for you or your child.
Address & Contact Information
P.O. Sadaquat Ashram Kurji, Patna - 800010 Bihar (India)
School Chairman & Principal
- Chairman: BRO. CLEMENT KANDULNA (PRESIDENT)
- Principal: Bro . SATHEESH S.G.
School Contact Person
0612 - 2262272, 9470883331
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
April to March
The School has students enrolled from I to XII. Find below the admission schedule, procedure, Contact Details, documents required and instructions for parents for Loyola High School, Kurji, Patna Admission.
In this section, we will answer the common questions like What is the admission process like and what are the key dates? Is their any admission test? Will School also hold an interview or an interaction? What is the age criterion for admission to Loyola High School, Kurji Patna for the upcoming academic year?
Admission To Class 1
- Application forms for admission are issued to the children of Montessori Montfort Home in the month of February and to the others later on casual vacancies, if any.
- The registration form must be submitted on time along with two photographs with parents and proof for date of Birth.
- The age of candidates must be between 5 and 6 years.
- The selected candidates are admitted on remitting the prescribed fees and on producing the original School Leaving Certificate.
Admission to Class II to VIII
- Application forms for the Entrance Test and interview are issued on producing the Progress Report issued by a recognized school and proof for date of Birth, depending on the availability of seats.
- The registration forms must be submitted on time along with two photographs with parents and a photocopy of date of Birth certificate issued by the recognized school.
- No Private candidate shall be allowed for the Entrance Test.
- The selected candidates are admitted on remitting the prescribed fees and on producing the transfer certificate issued by a recognized school and two photographs with parents.
Admission to Class XI
For Non-Loyolites: Pre-requisite for obtaining application
- ICSE/State: Candidate must have an aggregate of 80% marks in the board examination.
- CBSE: The aggregate percentage of marks obtained in Mathematics and science should not be less than 85%, and not less than 85% individually in either of these subjects.
For Loyolites: Pre-requisite for obtaining application
- Candidates must have an aggregate of 80% marks in the board examination.
- The aggregate percentage of marks obtained in Mathematics and science should not be less than 80%, and not less than 80% individually in either of these subjects.
- For Commerce: 80% each in English & S.St. & 70% in Maths
- Fro arts: 70% in Aggregate
Apart from minimum qualification prescribed by the CBSE, The school will consider the following for admission to XI.
- Excellent academic performance in the All India Secondary School Examination, the Entrance test, the Pre Board Examination and the IX examination.
- Regularity in Attendance in IX and X. Those who have less than 80% attendance in X shall not be considered.
- Character and conduct of the candidates must be to the full satisfaction of the school management represented by the Secretary and the Principal.
All the candidates seeking admission to the Plus Two course in this school have to appear for Plus Two entrance test/interview.
- Provisionally selected candidates will be called for interview.
- The parents of the candidates provisionally selected, have to be present at the time of interview with the necessary documents. For 2020, As there is no entrance test, selection will be done based on the board result.
- Online application will be available from 12-07-2020 to 19-07-2020
- The cost of application form is Rs. 800/-
- Application Form should be filled in online and submit it then take a print out of the same.
- PCM- 18-07-2020 timing from 8 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.(Saturday)
- PCB-19-07-2020 timing from 9 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. (Sunday)
- Commerce-20-07-2020 timing from 8 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. (Monday)
- Arts: 21-07-2020 timing from 8.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. (Tuesday)
- Photo copy of Mark Sheet/Provisional Mark Sheet (Internet downloaded).
- Four recent colour passport-size photographs with parents
- Blood Group & RH: Kindly obtain the certificate of your ward's Blood group and RH from a Pathological Laboratory (It is to be submitted at the time of admission)
Loyola High School, Kurji Fees: Fee Structure & Details
Refer below for Loyola High School, Kurji Patna fee structure and current fees.
Infrastructure & Facilities
The Loyola High School, Kurji campus is spread over 3.04 Acres acres of land in Kurji area of Patna, Bihar. The School is a K-12 Day School. The School's infrastructure includes but is not limited to:
- Covered Play Area
- Horse Riding
- Indoor Stadium
- Kho Kho
- Outdoor Stadium
- Play Area
- Splash Pool
- Sand Pit
- Table Tennis
- Digital Library
- Career Counseling
- Student Exchange Programs
- Test Center
- AC Classrooms
- AV Classrooms
Visual and Performing Arts Facilities(4/4)
- Language Labs
- Maths Labs
- Atal Tinkering Lab (ATL)
- Computer Labs
- Robotics Labs
- Transport Facility
- AC Buses
- AC Hostels
- Accessible Parking
- Ramped or Level Entrances
- Accessible Washrooms
- Braille and Large Print Room Numbers
- AV Facilities
- Interactive Boards
- School App
Food and Catering Facilities(1/3)
- Meal Served
- Kitchen & Dining Hall
Safety and Security Facilities(1/11)
- Fire Alarm
- Fire Extinguisher
- Security Guards
- Boundary Wall
- Fenced Boundary Wall
- Speedometer In Bus
- GPS In Bus
- CCTV In Bus
- Fire Extinguisher In Bus
- School Bus Tracking App
Medical Facility Facilities(1/7)
- Medical Facility
- Medical Room or Clinic
- Resident Doctor
- Medical Staff
- Isolation Room
- Dedicated Ambulance
Other Infra Facilities(3/6)
- Kids Play Area
- Activity Center
- Toy Room
- Day Care
Smart classrooms are available. All rooms are equipped with projectors and other technology-based devices for better interaction.
A Language lab system consists of a teacher console and a student console. The teacher console is provided with the control function and the student is provided with the facility to receive recorded lessons and to listen to the lessons and pronunciation. He/she also has the facility to listen and reply their own recording. So they are able to listen, repeat and compare the pronunciation.
Loyola Music Club is affiliated to PRAYAG SANGEET ALLAHABAD. There are more than 100 students who appear for music exam every year from the school. School has its own orchestra and a wonderful school Choir.
Safety & Security Measures at the School
The entire campus is under CCTV surveillance.
Security guards are available round the clock for special care of the students. There are a huge number of staffs and peons inside the school campus for the full vigilance of every student.
Medical facilities are provided to every student in case of an emergency situation. The medical halls are equipped with first-aid and also bed facilities.
School Houses and Activity Details
School has 4 Houses: Red House, Blue House, Green House, Yellow House
School Clubs and Societies
The School has organisations/Clubs/Societies that organize various activities to develop the skills and extract the best out of every child. These scholastic and co scholastic clubs are a great way to explore the interest of any student or even develop new ones. The Clubs are:
- Computer Club
- Mathematics Club
- Science Club
- Scouts and Guides
- Social Service
School Timings and Vacations
What are the school timings?
The school works in Shift 1 (Morning), Shift 2 (Afternoon).
Language of Instruction
What is the typical school vacation schedule?
|Holidays||from May to June|
School Senior Secondary Streams
- Science with Mathematics
- Science without Mathematics
School Level & Classes
Which grades will you have in the new session?Loyola High School, Kurji is a Primary School (I-V) to Senior Secondary School (XI-XII) for both boys and girls and has following grades/levels
Academics Programme and Curriculum Structure
The Academic session at Loyola High School, Kurji starts from April to March. The School provides education to students from I to XII.
Loyola High School, Kurji is a Coed English medium Day School which offers the National curriculum CBSE, from I to XII.
Loyola High School, Kurji is authorised to offer the following
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
National Level Curriculum under the Union Government of India, Board of Education for public and private schools conducts. CBSE is the largest educational board in the country and is duly recognized by the Department of Education.
- Secondary School Examination
- Senior Secondary certificate examination
Loyola High School, Kurji is recognised by and affiliated to the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) board and follows curriculum prescribed by it. The school is affiliated to CBSE since 05/10/1993 with CBSE affiliation number 330014.
The Schools offers following CBSE boards
- All India Senior School Certificate Examination (AISSCE) (12th)
- All India Secondary School Examination (AISSE) (10th)
Curriculum offered in Loyola High School, Kurji by Class
In this section, we will answer What board of education does Loyola High School, Kurji intend to follow over the years?
- School is Affiliated to CBSE and offers CBSE AISSCE curriculum in class XI & XII. Followed by CBSE Board Exam (AISSCE All India Senior School Certificate Examination) at the end of the Class 12th.
- At the Senior Secondary level, school offers Science with Mathematics, Science without Mathematics, Commerce, Humanities streams.
- School is Affiliated to CBSE and offers CBSE AISSE (SSE) curriculum in Secondary classes (class IX & X). Followed by CBSE Board Exam (AISSE All India Secondary School Examination) at the end of the Class 10th.
- School follows CBSE Curriculum in Middle School.
- School follows CBSE Curriculum in Primary level classes.
School offers following subjects and streams in class XI & XII
- PCM : English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Informatics Practices.
- PCB: English, Physics, Chemistry,Biology, Informatics Practices & additional Maths(optional)
- COMMERCE : English, Economics, Accountancy, Business Studies, Informatics Practices /Physical Education and Additional Maths(optional)
- ARTS : English, Economics, History, Political Science, Physical Education/I.P.,Additional Maths(optional)
Class 10th - Secondary School Examination
The CBSE students have to study 5 subject and 1 vocational subject in class 10th. CBSE has made it compulsory for class 10 students to appear for a vocational subject as an additional course. final marksheet for Class X will have separate assessment for the Scholastic Area, co-Scholastic Activities and Discipline (Attendance, Sincerity, Values). Know more about the Class 10th subjects, assessment pattern, Prescribed books and paper format
Students can select any language or subject from list of additional subjects as 6th Subject. Know about list of subjects available in Class X, Syllabus, course structure, Exam paper Format and Prescribed books. Also know about the list of subjects available as 6th subject and their syllabus and course structure.
School Notable Alumni
Loyola has an alumni association and maintains a database of ex-students. Some of the famous alumni are:
- Ravish Kumar-Senior journalist at NDTV
- Deepak Kumar, IFS (Uttar Pradesh Cadre) 1983 Batch, Loyola High School
- Vijay Kumar-Dy. Inspector General of Police, CRPF.
School Staff Details
School Management Committee
Members of the Management Committee:
|1.||BRO. CLEMENT KANDULNA
S/O CAMIL KANDULNA
THE PROVINCIAL SUPERIOR
MONTFORT NIWAS, KANKE P.O.
RANCHI (JHARKHAND) - 834006
065124508540, 06512450607, 9431108522
|2.||BRO. SATHEESH K. DON
S/O DON K.K.
LOYOLA HIGH SCHOOL,
|3.||BRO. CYRIL CHETTIATH
S/O LATE MATHEW CHETTIAH
LOYOLA SCHOOL CAMPUS, KURJI, PATNA - 10
PHONE NO. 0612 - 2262310, 2262272
|4.||BRO. BINOY MEENATTOOR
S/O EMMANUEL MEENATTOOR
MONTFORT MONTESSORI HOME, LOYOLA SCHOOL CAMPUS,
KURJI, PATNA - 10
0612 - 2262272, 2262310
|NOMINEE OF THE SOCIETY|
|5.||MRS. GRACY MICHAEL
W/O MICHAEL AHMAD
ASST. TEACHER, LOYOLA HIGH SCHOOL
KURJI, PATNA - 10
|6.||MR. R.K. SINHA
S/O A.K. SINHA
PRINCIPAL, K.V. NO.1
LOHIA NAGAR, KANKARBAGH, PATNA - 20
SCHOOL NO. 08048, AFF. NO. 300003
TELE : 06122353788, 2355709(O)
|7.||REV. FR. PETER AROKIASAMY S.J.
S/O S. BALAVENDRAN
ST. MICHAEL'S HIGH SCHOOL
DIGHA, PATNA -11
PH. NO. 9431023820, 0612 - 2262450
|8.||SR. TESSY SND
D/O P.J. THOMAS
NOTRE DAME ACADEMY,
PATLIPUTRA, PATNA - 13
PHONE NO.: 0612 - 2262332, 09431012788, 2260111
|9.||DR. RAMAYAN PRASAD YADAV
S/O RAM SWARATH SINGH
SR. PROFESSOR, P.G. DEPT. OF ECONOMICS
COLLEGE OF COMMERCE, PATNA
WEST LOHANIPUR, KADAMKUAN, PATNA - 3
PHONE : (R) 0612 - 2686539, (M) 9835057816
XI-C, 14 - ANKIT ANAND (10198)
|10.||DR. PANCHAM KUMAR SINGH,
LATE PANNA LAL SINGH
OPPOSITE LOYOLA HIGH SCHOOL,
KURJI, PATNA - 10 (0612 - 2272535)
|11.||DR. K.V. SRINIVASAN
S/O LATE K.S.V. RAMAN
K.S.V. RAMAN LANE,
H-400, BORING CANAL ROAD,
PATNA - 800001.
PHONE NO. 06122521000
|12.||REV. FR. NISHANT
ST. XAVIER'S LEGE
DIGHAT GHAT, PATNA - 800011
PHONE NO. 06122262532, 2560429
|13.||REV. FR. JACOB
S/O AUGUSTINE PRERNA
NAV JYOTI NIKETAN, PATNA - 10
PHONE NO. 0612 - 2262466
School Rating & Reviews
Studied or worked here? Share your experience and feedback, review Loyola High School, Kurji, Patna.
Loyola High School, Kurji, Reviews
Read Alumni, Parents and Student Reviews
Similar / Nearby Schools
Explore Schools in Popular localities in and around Patna
Explore by Other Cities in Bihar
Community Discussion on Loyola High School, Kurji, Patna
Post your comments
Claim Your School Page
School details incorrect?
The information on this page is based on our research (Affiliated Board, MHRD and other sources) and data available on schools Website. We have tried our best to show the 100% correct data on this page. If any details are incorrect, we can update them. For any update write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
School reviews as submitted by parents and visitors are directly published on the website without any moderation. If you feel any review published on the website has any incorrect information or includes any inappropriate content, please write an email to us on email@example.com.
Is This Your School's Listing?
Own or manage this School? Claim your school listing to respond to reviews, update your school profile & details and much more. To claim your listing, write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Loyola High School, Kurji is affiliated to which board?
Loyola High School, Kurji, Patna is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
What is the process of getting admission into Loyola High School, Kurji, Patna?
The Loyola High School, Kurji has students enrolled from I to XII. Refer to Admission Section for information on admission process, schedule and key dates.
Is this school a co-educational school?
Yes The Loyola High School, Kurji is Coed school.
What is the curriculum offered at Loyola High School, Kurji, Patna?
Loyola High School, Kurji, Patna offers the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) at various levels of education.
Is this school good? What is the rating of this school?
The Loyola High School, Kurji is rated 4.4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews on SchoolMyKids.com, largest school reviews and rating platform.
Does Loyola High School, Kurji offer Hostel facility to students?
No, The schools does not have any boarding/hostel facilities to students. The School is Day School .