Leeds Asian School, Danapur Patna (LAS)
- Ramjaipal Nagar, Danapur, Patna, Patna, Bihar, India
- Contact Info
School is upto Senior Secondary School (XI-XII) and affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The School is a Coed Day School, with classes from Nursery to XII. It is an English Medium school.
Know about Leeds Asian School, Danapur: Board & Curriculum, Admission Procedure, Fees & Fee Structure, Contact Details, Facilities and Ranking, Rating and Reviews.
Leeds Asian School Danapur, is a Senior Secondary School (XI-XII), affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The School is a Coed Day School, with classes from Nursery to XII. It is an English Medium school. The school is located in Ramjaipal Nagar area of Danapur. Leeds Asian School was established in 2001. It is a Private School and is managed by LEEDS FOUNDATION TRUST.
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Leeds Asian School Ramjaipal Nagar Danapur Nizamat is a Coed Day School, which services the educational need of hundreds of students from Nursery through XII. The classes in Leeds Asian School for every academic year starts from April to March.
Checkout everything about Leeds Asian School, Danapur Bihar. The best gift you can give to your child is a right school for his/her academic, co-curricular and overall development. Read about Leeds Asian School Admission Procedure & Policy, Important Dates for Admission, Leeds Asian School Fee Structure, School Curriculum & affiliation, medium of instruction, level, Extracurricular Activities, Facilities, Alumni, Faculty, Contact Details and other important information. You can also explore list of best schools in Danapur or checkout best Schools in Ramjaipal Nagar Danapur.
Explore Best Schools in India by city and Boards of Education: CBSE, ICSE, IB (DP, MYP, PYP), CAIE (IGCSE, Cambridge AS&A Level) and State Boards. Explore list of approved CBSE schools in India, Approved accredited CAIE Schools in India, Approved ICSE Schools in India, and Approved accredited IB Schools in India.
SchoolMyKids.com provides Parenting Tips & Advice to parents, Information about Schools near you and School Reviews. Use SchoolMyKids Career Guidance to know about career options and courses for you or your child.
Address & Contact Information
Asian Acres, Jeet Narayan Path, Nahar Chowk, Bailey Road, Patna, Bihar - 801503
School Chairman & Principal
- Principal: Anita Singh
School Contact Person
April to March
The School has students enrolled from Nursery to XII. Find below the admission schedule, procedure, Contact Details, documents required and instructions for parents for Leeds Asian School, Danapur Admission.
In this section, we will answer the common questions like What is the admission process like and what are the key dates? Is their any admission test? Will School also hold an interview or an interaction? What is the age criterion for admission to Leeds Asian School Danapur for the upcoming academic year?
Admissions to all Pre-Primary classes and Class I are based only on observation sessions of candidates and interviews with candidates' parents/guardians.
Admissions to classes II and above are a two-step process.
- First, candidates appear for a written test in English, Hindi, Science, and Mathematics conducted in the school premises.
- In the second step of the admissions process, candidates who qualify in the written test appear for a personal interview.
- The overall performance of a candidate in the written test and the personal interview determines whether the concerned candidate is admitted or not.
- Collection of Registration along with school prospectus on payment.
- Submission of filled in Registration along with all necessary documents mentioned in the form.
- Appear for oral interaction for Nursery to Class I and written & oral test for class II and above.
- After result declaration, the selected candidates need to contact the school office to fill in the Admission and proceed with the admission formalities.
- The process must be done within a week from the result declaration after which the seat will be passed on to the next deserving candidate/s.
Leeds Asian School Fees: Fee Structure & Details
Refer below for Leeds Asian School Danapur fee structure and current fees.
You can also call the school's Admission Counsellors for more details.
|Particular||Nurs. to II||Std III to VI||Std VII to X|
|Admission Fee - Charged at the time of admission||Rs. 3000.00||Rs. 3000.00||Rs. 3000.00|
|Consolidated Annual Fee||Rs. 2000.00||Rs. 2500.00||Rs. 3000.00|
|Monthly Tuition Fee||Rs. 500.00||Rs. 600.00||Rs. 700.00|
Infrastructure & Facilities
The Leeds Asian School campus is spread over 3 Acres acres of land in Ramjaipal Nagar area of Danapur, Bihar. The School is a K-12 Day School. The School's infrastructure includes but is not limited to:
- Covered Play Area
- Horse Riding
- Indoor Stadium
- Kho Kho
- Outdoor Stadium
- Play Area
- Splash Pool
- Sand Pit
- Table Tennis
- Digital Library
- Career Counseling
- Student Exchange Programs
- Test Center
- AC Classrooms
- AV Classrooms
Visual and Performing Arts Facilities(4/4)
- Language Labs
- Maths Labs
- Atal Tinkering Lab (ATL)
- Computer Labs
- Robotics Labs
- Transport Facility
- AC Buses
- AC Hostels
- Accessible Parking
- Ramped or Level Entrances
- Accessible Washrooms
- Braille and Large Print Room Numbers
- AV Facilities
- Interactive Boards
- School App
Food and Catering Facilities(1/3)
- Meal Served
- Kitchen & Dining Hall
Safety and Security Facilities(1/11)
- Fire Alarm
- Fire Extinguisher
- Security Guards
- Boundary Wall
- Fenced Boundary Wall
- Speedometer In Bus
- GPS In Bus
- CCTV In Bus
- Fire Extinguisher In Bus
- School Bus Tracking App
Medical Facility Facilities(1/7)
- Medical Facility
- Medical Room or Clinic
- Resident Doctor
- Medical Staff
- Isolation Room
- Dedicated Ambulance
Other Infra Facilities(4/6)
- Kids Play Area
- Activity Center
- Toy Room
- Day Care
Safety & Security Measures at the School
- The school has provisions for regular medical check-up of the students and staff.
- The school vehicles are well equipped with RO water, first aid box, mobile phone, and other safety measures. To locate the exact position, time and speed of the vehicles, GPS is installed in all our vehicles.
- There are CCTVs installed throughout the campus to keep an eye over all activities and students.
School Houses and Activity Details
- Newton House - Dare to dream,successful
- Bose House - Use today, prepare tomorrow
- Einstein House - Face the wind of adversity and became a winner
- Raman House - Announce your goal to achieve success
School Clubs and Societies
The School has organisations/Clubs/Societies that organize various activities to develop the skills and extract the best out of every child. These scholastic and co scholastic clubs are a great way to explore the interest of any student or even develop new ones. The Clubs are:
- Art and Craft
- Computer Club
- Culinary Art
- Dramatics Theater
- General Knowledge (GK)
- Science Club
- Social Service
School Timings and Vacations
What are the school timings?
The school works in Shift 1 (Morning).
Language of Instruction
What is the typical school vacation schedule?
School Senior Secondary Streams
- Science with Mathematics
- Science without Mathematics
School Level & Classes
Which grades will you have in the new session?
Leeds Asian School is a Pre Primary School (Pre School) to Senior Secondary School (XI-XII) for both boys and girls and has following grades/levels
Academics Programme and Curriculum Structure
The Academic session at Leeds Asian School starts from April to March. The School provides education to students from Nursery to XII.
Leeds Asian School is a Coed English medium Day School which offers the National curriculum CBSE, from Nursery to XII.
Leeds Asian School is authorised to offer the following
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
National Level Curriculum under the Union Government of India, Board of Education for public and private schools conducts. CBSE is the largest educational board in the country and is duly recognized by the Department of Education.
- Secondary School Examination
- Senior Secondary certificate examination
Leeds Asian School is recognised by and affiliated to the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) board and follows curriculum prescribed by it. The school is affiliated to CBSE since Invalid date with CBSE affiliation number 330131.
The Schools offers following CBSE boards
- All India Senior School Certificate Examination (AISSCE) (12th)
- All India Secondary School Examination (AISSE) (10th)
Curriculum offered in Leeds Asian School by Class
In this section, we will answer What board of education does Leeds Asian School intend to follow over the years?
- School follows CBSE Curriculum in Primary level classes.
- School follows CBSE Curriculum in Middle School.
- School is Affiliated to CBSE and offers CBSE AISSE (SSE) curriculum in Secondary classes (class IX & X). Followed by CBSE Board Exam (AISSE All India Secondary School Examination) at the end of the Class 10th.
- School is Affiliated to CBSE and offers CBSE AISSCE curriculum in class XI & XII. Followed by CBSE Board Exam (AISSCE All India Senior School Certificate Examination) at the end of the Class 12th.
- At the Senior Secondary level, school offers Science with Mathematics, Science without Mathematics, Commerce streams.
Class 10th - Secondary School Examination
The CBSE students have to study 5 subject and 1 vocational subject in class 10th. CBSE has made it compulsory for class 10 students to appear for a vocational subject as an additional course. final marksheet for Class X will have separate assessment for the Scholastic Area, co-Scholastic Activities and Discipline (Attendance, Sincerity, Values). Know more about the Class 10th subjects, assessment pattern, Prescribed books and paper format
Students can select any language or subject from list of additional subjects as 6th Subject. Know about list of subjects available in Class X, Syllabus, course structure, Exam paper Format and Prescribed books. Also know about the list of subjects available as 6th subject and their syllabus and course structure.
School Notable Alumni
School Staff Details
School Rating & Reviews
Studied or worked here? Share your experience and feedback, review Leeds Asian School, Danapur.
Leeds Asian School, Reviews
Read Alumni, Parents and Student Reviews
Similar / Nearby SchoolsSee all schools in Danapur
Nearby Pre Schools
Explore Schools in Popular localities in and around Danapur
Explore by Other Cities in Bihar
Community Discussion on Leeds Asian School, Danapur
Post your comments
Claim Your School Page
School details incorrect?
The information on this page is based on our research (Affiliated Board, MHRD and other sources) and data available on schools Website. We have tried our best to show the 100% correct data on this page. If any details are incorrect, we can update them. For any update write to us on [email protected]
School reviews as submitted by parents and visitors are directly published on the website without any moderation. If you feel any review published on the website has any incorrect information or includes any inappropriate content, please write an email to us on [email protected]
Is This Your School's Listing?
Own or manage this School? Claim your school listing to respond to reviews, update your school profile & details and much more. To claim your listing, write to us on [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Leeds Asian School is affiliated to which board?
Leeds Asian School, Danapur is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
What is the process of getting admission into Leeds Asian School, Danapur?
The Leeds Asian School has students enrolled from Nursery to XII. Refer to Admission Section for information on admission process, schedule and key dates.
Is this school a co-educational school?
Yes The Leeds Asian School is Coed school.
What is the curriculum offered at Leeds Asian School, Danapur?
Leeds Asian School, Danapur offers the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) at various levels of education.
Is this school good? What is the rating of this school?
The Leeds Asian School is rated 3.4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews on SchoolMyKids.com, largest school reviews and rating platform.
Does Leeds Asian School offer Hostel facility to students?
No, The schools does not have any boarding/hostel facilities to students. The School is Day School .