Hello kids! Ever thought about making your own puppets? Yes, you got me right! Your own finger puppets to tell a tale or narrate a story to your friends around.
Let’s know how to make a super easy finger puppet using basic craft supplies and paper at home. These are so easy and super fun to turn paper into cute finger puppets.
Let’s follow these steps and start making our own finger puppet kids.
Materials Required to make your Finger Puppet
- Red square sheet 13 by 13 ( 2nos)
- White sheet
- Sketch pens
How to make Finger Puppet with Paper Step by Step
- Take a red sheet and fold into a triangle.
- Now you have a triangle of a square sheet, again open this triangle fold and fold two small triangles on the square sheet meeting at this fold line.
- Once you reach this step now fold one small triangle over the other triangle to form a cone.
- Follow the same steps for the second red paper.
- Once you have the two cones of triangle ready take a red thick strip of paper
- Stick this strip inside and across the two cones so that it becomes easy to snap open and shut the two cones together when held in the fingers.
- Take a white sheet; draw and cut a circle out of this.
- Make two small eyes using black sketch pen.
- Fold this circle into half and stick this on one side of the cone.
- You can now open and shut the puppet with a funny head.
- Make your own characters using this technique and explore your creative angle.