School is up to Senior Secondary School (XI-XII) and affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE). The School is a Coed Day Cum Boarding School, with classes from Nursery to XII. It is an English Medium school.
Know about M.M. International School, Mullana: Board & Curriculum, Admission Procedure, Fees & Fee Structure, Contact Details, Facilities and Ranking, Rating and Reviews.
M.M. International School Mullana, is a Senior Secondary School (XI-XII), affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE). The School is a Coed Day Cum Boarding School, with classes from Nursery to XII. It is an English Medium school. The school is located in Mullana, Haryana. M.M. International School was established in 2007. It is a Private School and is managed by MM Education Trust.
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Cambridge International Examinations (CIE)
The motto of M.M. International School is ’life and learning are one’, and the Latin translation is ’life is for learning’ or ’learning is for life’ - Vita Eadem Studia. It is a Coed Day Cum Boarding School, which serves the educational needs of hundreds of students from Nursery through XII. The classes in M.M. International School for every academic year begins in April.
MMIS stands for Maharishi Markandeshwar International School. MMIS has International students from Thailand, Bangladesh, USA & Italy.
M.M. International School, Mullana is one of the best Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) schools in Mullana and ranks among the top schools in Mullana. Here, the dedicated and professional teachers ensure that the children get the maximum out of their education in this Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) school in Mullana. The school has given exceptional results in the academic sphere and its students have excelled in extra co-curricular activities too.
Checkout everything about M.M. International School, Mullana Haryana. The best gift you can give to your child is a right school for his/her academic, co-curricular and overall development. Read about M.M. International School Admission Procedure & Policy, Important Dates for Admission, M.M. International School Fee Structure, School Curriculum & affiliation, medium of instruction, level, Extracurricular Activities, Facilities, Alumni, Faculty, Contact Details and other important information. You can also explore list of best schools in Mullana.
Explore Best Schools in India by city and Boards of Education: CBSE, ICSE, IB (DP, MYP, PYP), CAIE (IGCSE, Cambridge AS&A Level) and State Boards. Explore list of approved CBSE schools in India, Approved accredited CAIE Schools in India, Approved ICSE Schools in India, and Approved accredited IB Schools in India.
SchoolMyKids.com provides Parenting Tips & Advice to parents, Information about Schools near you and School Reviews. Use SchoolMyKids Career Guidance to know about career options and courses for you or your child.
Address & Contact Information
MM Educational Complex Mullana (Ambala) -133207
School Chairman & Principal
- Chairman: Mr. Tarsem Garg
School Contact Person
01731-275400, 275600, +91 80599 30602, +91 8059930603
The School has students enrolled from Nursery to XII. Find below the admission schedule, procedure, contact details, documents required and instructions for parents for M.M. International School, Mullana admission.
In this section, we will answer the common questions like What is the admission process like and what are the key dates? Is there any admission test? Will School also hold an interview or an interaction? What is the age criterion for admission to M.M. International School Mullana for the upcoming academic year?
- Registration : Parents have to Submit the dully filled in Registration form along with registration fee. The registration fee is neither refundable nor adjustable and it is valid only for the specified academic year.
- Nursery to I:
- An interview with the of the Primary Wing/Principal when seeking admission to Pre Primary Section and Class I.
- Admisison is on the 'First Come, First Served' basis. There is NO ENTRANCE EXAMINATION for Nursery to Class I.
- Classes II to IX:
- Admission to Middle/Senior School is granted on the basis of clearance of Written Entrance Examination followed by an interview with the Director/Principal or his/her Deputy.
- Entrance Examination : Every child registered for admission from 2 onwards is expected to appear for an Entrance Examination at the school. Particulars of these examinations are informed to parents of the registered students by the School well in advance. Entrance Test Syllabus
- Class XI
- Admission to XI is granted on the basis of Board Examination Result and an Entrance Examination.
- Vacancies in each stream are offered to new applicants according to their position in the Merit List.
- Confirmation of Admission
M.M. International School Fees: Fee Structure & Details
Refer below for M.M. International School Mullana fee structure and current fees.
You can also call the school's Admission Counsellors for more details.
Day Scholars - Fee Structure
|Payment Date||Infant, M-1, M-II||I to V||VI to VIII||IX to XII|
|1st Installment||At the Time of Admission||19,000||24,000||27,000||30,000|
|2nd Installment||01 Aug to 10 Aug||12,000||12,000||13,000||13,000|
|One Time Payment||At the time of Admission||28,000||33,000||36,000||39,000|
Boarders - Fee Structure
|Indian Nationals - Class I to V||Indian Nationals - Class VI to VIII||Indian Nationals - IX to XII||NRI/Foreign Nationals - Class I to V||NRI/Foreign Nationals - Class VI to VIII||NRI/Foreign Nationals - Class IX to XII|
|One Time Payment||135,000||145,000||155,000||USD 4,600||USD 5,100||USD 5,300|
- Local Routers: 10,800 per annum
- Long Routes : Rs. 12,000 per annum
Despoit for Expense for boarders
- Indian Students : Rs. 35,000
- NRI/Foreign Nationals: USD 700
Infrastructure & Facilities
The M.M. International School campus is spread over 20 Acres acres of land in area of Mullana, Haryana. The School is a K-12 Day Cum Boarding School. The School's infrastructure includes but is not limited to:
- Covered Play Area
- Horse Riding
- Indoor Stadium
- Kho Kho
- Outdoor Stadium
- Play Area
- Splash Pool
- Sand Pit
- Table Tennis
- Digital Library
- Career Counseling
- Student Exchange Programs
- Test Center
- AC Classrooms
- AV Classrooms
- Air Purifiers
- Air Filter AC Classrooms
Visual and Performing Arts Facilities(3/4)
- Language Labs
- Maths Labs
- Atal Tinkering Lab (ATL)
- Computer Labs
- Robotics Labs
- Transport Facility
- AC Buses
- AC Hostels
- Accessible Parking
- Ramped or Level Entrances
- Accessible Washrooms
- Braille and Large Print Room Numbers
- AV Facilities
- Interactive Boards
- School App
Food and Catering Facilities(1/3)
- Meal Served
- Kitchen & Dining Hall
Safety and Security Facilities(0/11)
- Fire Alarm
- Fire Extinguisher
- Security Guards
- Boundary Wall
- Fenced Boundary Wall
- Speedometer In Bus
- GPS In Bus
- CCTV In Bus
- Fire Extinguisher In Bus
- School Bus Tracking App
Medical Facility Facilities(1/7)
- Medical Facility
- Medical Room or Clinic
- Resident Doctor
- Medical Staff
- Isolation Room
- Dedicated Ambulance
Other Infra Facilities(1/7)
- Kids Play Area
- Activity Center
- Toy Room
- Day Care
- Lego Room
The School takes boarder from Class IV onwards.
The Residential blocks at MMIS are divided into well designed dormitories. Each block has a separate entertainment- cum- leisure room which provides facilities for board games like table tennis, chess, carom etc.
Sports Facilities Detail
the Multi purpose Indoor Sports complex has following facilities
- 3 Badminton Courts
- 4 Basketball Court
- Table Tennis hall with 10 tables
- 2 Squash courts
- Air Conditioned Gymnasium
- Taekwondo / Karate Hall
- Yoga Room
Safety & Security Measures at the School
- 24/7 guards on duty and watch dogs are in place to safeguard the campus
- fenced campus, electrical installations at all vulnerable areas and points
- The school owns a fleet of buses, air-conditioned buses with cameras installed
- 10 bedded infirmary with all the medical facilities and an experienced medical staff available round the clock.
- Emergency services are available for the students 24x7, including all odd hours.
School Clubs and Societies
The School has organisations/Clubs/Societies that organize various activities to develop the skills and extract the best out of every child. These scholastic and co scholastic clubs are a great way to explore the interest of any student or even develop new ones. [object Object]
- Art and Craft
- Science Club
- Social Service
School Timings and Vacations
What are the school timings?
The school works in Shift 1 (Morning).
Language of Instruction
What is the typical school vacation schedule?
School Senior Secondary Streams
- Science with Mathematics
- Science without Mathematics
School Level & Classes
Which grades will you have in the new session?
M.M. International School is a Pre Primary School (Pre School) to Senior Secondary School (XI-XII) for both boys and girls and has following grades/levels
Academics Programme and Curriculum Structure
The Academic session at M.M. International School starts from April. The School provides education to students from Nursery to XII.
M.M. International School is a Coed English medium Day Cum Boarding School which offers the best of National and International curriculum CBSE, CIE, from Nursery to XII. The School offers its students a choice of 2 boards Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE).
M.M. International School is authorised to offer the following
Cambridge Assessment International Education CAIE (CIE)
Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE) previouly Cambridge CIE is part of the University of Cambridge. Cambridge CAIE offers education for learners aged 5 to 19 years. Cambridge CAIE has 4 stages of education - Cambridge Primary for 5 to 11 years, Cambridge Secondary 1 for 11 to 14 year, Cambridge Secondary 2 (IGCSE) for 14 to 16 year and Cambridge Advanced (AS & A level) for 16 to 19 years.
M.M. International School is affiliated to Cambridge CAIE (CIE) since with CAIE affiliation number .
The Schools offers following Cambridge programs
- Cambridge Secondary 1
- IGCSE Level
- Cambridge Advanced AS Level
- Cambridge Advanced A Level
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
National Level Curriculum under the Union Government of India, Board of Education for public and private schools conducts. CBSE is the largest educational board in the country and is duly recognized by the Department of Education.
- Secondary School Examination
- Senior Secondary certificate examination
M.M. International School is recognised by and affiliated to the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) board and follows curriculum prescribed by it. The school is affiliated to CBSE since Invalid date with CBSE affiliation number .
The Schools offers following CBSE boards
- All India Senior School Certificate Examination (AISSCE) (12th)
- All India Secondary School Examination (AISSE) (10th)
Curriculum offered in M.M. International School by Class
In this section, we will answer What board of education does M.M. International School intend to follow over the years?
- School follows CBSE Curriculum in Middle School.
- School offers Cambridge Assessment International Education CAIE (previously CIE) - Cambridge Secondary 1 programme in Middle level classes i.e. Class/Grade 6 to 8. Cambridge Secondary 1 also provides an excellent foundation for the next level CIE programme Cambridge IGCSE.
- School is Affiliated to CBSE and offers CBSE AISSE (SSE) curriculum in Secondary classes (class IX & X). Followed by CBSE Board Exam (AISSE All India Secondary School Examination) at the end of the Class 10th.
- M.M. International School follows Cambridge IGCSE Curriculum in Secondary level classes, Class 9 and Class 10. International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) is a two-year curriculum with wide range of subjects available to choose from. Know more about IGCSE.
- School is Affiliated to CBSE and offers CBSE AISSCE curriculum in class XI & XII. Followed by CBSE Board Exam (AISSCE All India Senior School Certificate Examination) at the end of the Class 12th.
- Cambridge Advanced A Level program is highly recognised program. M.M. International School offers Cambridge A & AS Level in Senior secondary classes, class XI & XII.
- At the Senior Secondary level, school offers Science with Mathematics, Science without Mathematics, Commerce, Humanities streams.
Class 10th - Secondary School Examination
The CBSE students have to study 5 subject and 1 vocational subject in class 10th. CBSE has made it compulsory for class 10 students to appear for a vocational subject as an additional course. final marksheet for Class X will have separate assessment for the Scholastic Area, co-Scholastic Activities and Discipline (Attendance, Sincerity, Values). Know more about the Class 10th subjects, assessment pattern, Prescribed books and paper format
Students can select any language or subject from list of additional subjects as 6th Subject. Know about list of subjects available in Class X, Syllabus, course structure, Exam paper Format and Prescribed books. Also know about the list of subjects available as 6th subject and their syllabus and course structure.
School Rating & Reviews
Studied or worked here? Share your experience and feedback, review M.M. International School, Mullana.
M.M. International School, Mullana Reviews
Read Alumni, Parents and Student Reviews
Nearby Pre Schools
Explore by Other Cities in Haryana
Community Discussion on M.M. International School, Mullana
Post your comments
Claim Your School Page
School details incorrect?
The information on this page is based on our research (Affiliated Board, MHRD and other sources) and data available on schools Website. We have tried our best to show the 100% correct data on this page. If any details are incorrect, we can update them. For any update write to us on email@example.com
School reviews as submitted by parents and visitors are directly published on the website without any moderation. If you feel any review published on the website has any incorrect information or includes any inappropriate content, please write an email to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is This Your School's Listing?
Own or manage this School? Claim your school listing to respond to reviews, update your school profile & details and much more. To claim your listing, write to us on email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
M.M. International School is affiliated to which board?
M.M. International School, Mullana is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE).
What is the process of getting admission into M.M. International School, Mullana?
The M.M. International School, Mullana has students enrolled from Nursery to XII. Refer to Admission Section for information on admission process, schedule and key dates.
Is this school a co-educational school?
Yes The M.M. International School, Mullana is a Coed school.
What is the curriculum offered at M.M. International School, Mullana?
M.M. International School, Mullana offers the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) at various levels of education.
Is this school good? What is the rating of this school?
The M.M. International School is rated 4.7 out of 5 based on 32 reviews on SchoolMyKids.com, largest school reviews and rating platform.
Does M.M. International School offer Hostel facility to students?
Yes, The school offers boarding/hostel facilities to students. The School is Day Cum Boarding School.