Explore all you need to know about Yoga and Naturopathy (Graduates and Post Graduate), from admission Criteria to Courses/Degrees available to Best colleges offering Yoga and Naturopathy Programs. Know about all career Options after 12th with detail on courses after 12th class and admission criteria and top colleges.
Yoga and Naturopathy Introduction and scope
Naturopathy is a science of healing through nature and relies upon the study and balancing the five basic elements of nature known as Water, Air, Earth, Fire and Aether.
Yoga is combined with Naturopathy to add value to both these systems. Courses are available in both Naturopathy as well as in combination of both Naturopathy & Yoga.
Yoga and Naturopathy Admission Process, Eligibility Requirements
Know the eligibility criteria for Yoga and Naturopathy courses in India
- Entry level – 10th
- 10 + 2 or equivalent with Science stream
Yoga and Naturopathy Courses & Degrees
- Foundation Course in Yoga Science for Wellness (FCYScW)
- Diploma in Yoga Science (D.Y.Sc.) for Graduates
- B.Sc. (Yoga Science) (for 10+2 Science stream students) in the Biology.
- Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences (BNYS)
- M.D.Yoga & Naturopathy
Earlier Yoga and Naturopathy was a 4 years course leading to Diploma in Naturopathy (N.D.) Including Yoga, at Hyderabad 1970 to 1990. Since 1989, Yoga and Naturopathy Course is a 5 1/2 years (4 1/2 yr course + 1 yr Internship) Degree course leading to Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences (B.N.Y.S.).
Yoga and Naturopathy colleges/Universities
Top Institutes offering Yoga and Naturopathy course are:
- Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga, New Delhi
- Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
- Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Vijayawada Andhra Pradesh
- National Institute of Naturopathy, Pune
- Govt. Yoga And Naturopathy Medical College, Chennai
- The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Che
Entry level – 10th
10 + 2 or equivalent with Science stream
Yoga and Naturopathy salary
Yoga and Naturopathy salary in India
Average Salary of an Yoga and Naturopathy in India is between per annum