Explore all you need to know about Environmental Sciences (Graduates and Post Graduate), from admission Criteria to Courses/Degrees available to Best colleges offering Environmental Sciences Programs. Know about all career Options after 12th with detail on courses after 12th class and admission criteria and top colleges.
Environmental Sciences Introduction and scope
Environmental science is the area of study that deals with the interactions of the physical, chemical, and biological elements of the environment and impact of these upon the living beings and the environment. Generally, environmental science is considered to be only natural science whereas it includes the study of social science and humanities also. Therefore, it is an interdisciplinary course.
Environmental Sciences Admission Process, Eligibility Requirements
Know the eligibility criteria for Environmental Sciences courses in India
10+2 examination or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.- --
Environmental Sciences Courses & Degrees
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree
- Ph. D (Environmental Science) 10+2
Environmental Sciences colleges/Universities
Top Institutes offering Environmental Sciences course are:
- Allahabad University, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.
- Delhi University, Delhi
- School of Environmental Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University
- Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
- Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh.
- Bangalore University, Bengaluru.
- Barkatullah University, Bhopal.
- Central University of Haryana, Mahendragarh,
- Central University of Jammu, Samba
- Central University of Jharkhand, Ranchi
- Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University , Telangana
Environmental Sciences salary
Environmental Sciences salary in India
Average Salary of an Environmental Sciences in India is between per annum