Explore all you need to know about Bio Medical Engineering (Graduates and Post Graduate), from admission Criteria to Courses/Degrees available to Best colleges offering Bio Medical Engineering Programs. Know about all career Options after 12th with detail on courses after 12th class and admission criteria and top colleges.
Bio Medical Engineering Introduction and scope
Biomedical engineering is the study of engineering as applied in the medical sector such as manufacturing prostheses, medical equipment, diagnostic devices and drugs. Professionals in this field are known as a biomedical engineers. The biomedical engineers utilize the engineering methods and theories to enhance health care. Orthopaedic and rehabilitation engineering, molecular, cellular and tissue engineering are also a part of this discipline.
Bio Medical Engineering Admission Process, Eligibility Requirements
Know the eligibility criteria for Bio Medical Engineering courses in India
- (10+2) examination with biology, maths and chemistry.
For IITs, It is mandatory to qualify in the Joint Entrance Examinations (J.E.E). The duration for the course is 4 years.- --
Bio Medical Engineering Courses & Degrees
- B.Sc. in Bio medical Science
- B Tech in Biomedical Engineering
- Dual Degree programmes
- Ph. D programme in Bio medical science
Bio Medical Engineering colleges/Universities
Top Institutes offering Bio Medical Engineering course are:
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Centre of Biomedical Research, University of Delhi,
- Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) Varanasi
- Department of Biomedical Engineering, (University College of Engineering)
- Osmania University, Hyderabad
- Govt. Model Engineering College, Kochi, Kerala
Bio Medical Engineering salary
Bio Medical Engineering salary in India
Average Salary of an Bio Medical Engineering in India is between per annum