Explore all you need to know about Aerospace Engineering (Graduates and Post Graduate), from admission Criteria to Courses/Degrees available to Best colleges offering Aerospace Engineering Programs. Know about all career Options after 12th with detail on courses after 12th class and admission criteria and top colleges.
Aerospace Engineering Introduction and scope
Aerospace engineering is the branch of engineering which deals with the research, design, development, construction, testing, of aircraft and spacecraft. It is divided into two major and overlapping branches: aeronautical engineering related with aircrafts in the earth’s atmosphere, and astronautical engineering that deals with spacecrafts that operate outside the earth’s atmosphere.
Aerospace Engineering Admission Process, Eligibility Requirements
Know the eligibility criteria for Aerospace Engineering courses in India
- 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent examination.
- The IITs consider score of JEE and other institutions have their own separate entrance exams.
- Undergraduate degree in Aeronautical/ Aerospace or related Engineering, or passed both Sections.
- Must have completed Post-graduation in Aeronautical / Aerospace Engineering
- Must have a valid GATE score
Aerospace Engineering Courses & Degrees
- B. Tech Degree
- Dual Degree is the combination of a Bachelor and a Master degree
- M. Tech degree with specialization courses
- Ph. D Programs
Aerospace Engineering colleges/Universities
Top Institutes offering Aerospace Engineering course are:
Top Institutes offering this course are:
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur
- Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai
- Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai
- Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
- Punjab Engineering College (deemed to be University), Chandigarh
- Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology (IIEST), Shibpur, West Bengal
Aerospace Engineering salary
Aerospace Engineering salary in India
Average Salary of an Aerospace Engineering in India is between per annum
Average Salary of an Aerospace Engineer in India is between 5lakh to 6 lakh per annum