Hello kids! An owl moves its head 360°! Astonished? Indeed it’s a fact. It stays awake all night and sleeps during the day! Sharp vision and alert nature make it unique nocturnal bird. So today let’s make an owl craft! Yes, just a few colourful papers and we are ready to make owl craft!
In this article:
Follow the instructions to know how to make owl with toilet paper roll.
Materials Required to Make Toilet Paper Roll Owl
- Yellow paper
- Orange paper
- White paper
- Pink paper
- Brown paper
- Toilet paper roll
How to Make Owl with Toilet Paper Roll Step by step
- Take a toilet paper roll and press it to flatten.
- Next cut the top and the bottom ends in a U shape to resemble the head and body of the owl.
- Next, stick a pink coloured paper to this toilet paper roll and keep aside.
- Next cut two small circles using a white paper sheet of around 2 cm diameters. Again, cut two small circles of 1cm diameter using white paper.
- Now take a pink sheet of paper and cut two small circles of 1.5cm diameter.
- These are the components of the owl’s eye.
- Add details to the smallest white circle using black sketch pen.
- Now stick the elements of the eye starting with the biggest white circle, followed by pink and lastly black coloured circles.
- Now, use a yellow paper sheet to draw and cut the feathers of the owl.
- Cut the feathers in a cloud pattern around 4 in number.
- Stick the feathers beneath the eyes one below the other.
- Next, take a brown sheet and draw two wings of the owl.
- Fold it into half and stick it along the sides of the owl’s body.
- Finally, take an orange sheet; draw and cut the beak and the feet of the owl.
- Stick the beak and the feet using glue.
- That’s it, kids! Your toilet paper roll owl craft is ready!
Try for yourself!