Hello kids! Unicorn is our favourite character and we have some of the other kind of unicorn accessory with us. Be it a pen stand, a pouch or even a stationary piece. We all have it with us. So today we will make something different using popsicle sticks. Let’s make a unicorn popsicle stick craft with basic craft and art supplies at home.
Let’s follow the steps and quickly make popsicle stick unicorn.
Materials Required to Make Popsicle Stick Unicorn Craft
- White paper
- Yellow paper
- Pink and purple paper
- Googly eyes
- Popsicle sticks
- Sketch pens
How to Make Popsicle Stick Unicorn Craft Step by Step
- Take a white sheet of paper and arrange three popsicle sticks on it in the form of a triangle.
- Stick the popsicle sticks flat on the sheet using glue in a triangular pattern.
- Take a purple sheet of paper and draw the mane of the unicorn and cut it.
- Make sure the mane is cut in a pattern to resemble the mane of the unicorn.
- Next, stick this mane on the left-hand side of the triangle.
- Now, take a yellow sheet of paper and cut the horn of the unicorn in a triangular pattern.
- Stick it on top of the mane.
- Next, stick the googly eye on the face of the unicorn.
- Your popsicle stick unicorn craft is now ready.
- You can make a pair of unicorn popsicle stick craft and gift it to your loved ones.
- It can be used as a bookmark or a book tag.
- You can even use it as a gift tag too.
- Try for yourself children.
- Enjoy this craft!