Hey kids! How amazed we are when we see the ballerinas dancing on their toes! Indeed a great skill is required for this! Today we are going to make a ballerina craft using a Popsicle stick. You can use it as a bookmark! Even it’s a great idea to use it as a gift tag too!
Get as creative as you can and you’ll just love it how it turns out to be.
So let’s see how to make Popsicle Stick Ballerina Craft
Materials Required to Make Popsicle Stick Ballerina
- White sheet
- Pink sheet
- Popsicle stick
- Pipe cleaner brown or orange
- Sketch pens
How to Make Popsicle Stick Ballerina Step By Step
- Take a pipe cleaner and a Popsicle stick.
- Encircle the pipe cleaner around the Popsicle stick around 1/3rd from the top.
- Make sure you twist it in a way that it fits the stick perfectly.
- A cross pattern should be achieved with the pipe cleaner.
- Next, colour the Popsicle sticks with sketch pens to add details to the ballerina.
- Use a red colour to add shoes, black for eyes and nose. Pink colour for the lips and brown for the hair.
- Next cut a 10cm diameter circle using a white sheet and fold it into half.
- Next draw pattern on the folded portion of the circle only on one side.
- This folded portion would serve as the dress for the ballerina.
- Next cut the edges of the circle on both the sides to give the effect of a flowing dress.
- Next, fold the folded circle in accordion fashion to give an effect of a pleated dress.
- Stick this on the Popsicle in the centre.
- Next, take a pink sheet and draw a hair bow on it and cut it.
- Stick this bow on the top of the Popsicle stick above the eyes.
- Your Popsicle stick ballerina craft is now ready.
- You can use this as a bookmark. Even the folded portion of the dress can be used as a gift tag to write the name of the person whom you gift it.