Hi kids! Let’s do some interesting craft today using a pipe cleaner! Surprised? Yes, a pipe cleaner is an amazing material to churn out various out of the box craft ideas!
Simple and easy to bend. So, it has multiple applications. So using one pipe cleaner we are going to make our funny little monster craft.
Don’t be scared kids this monster is bound to bring back smiles on your faces.
Materials Required for Pipe Cleaner Monster Crafts for Kids
- Pipe cleaner (any colour)
- Pom-pom balls of two different sizes ( 2 pairs)
- Googly eyes
How to make Pipe Cleaner Monster – Step by Step
- Take the pipe cleaner and cut it. The length should be around 15 cms.
- Now bend the cut pipe cleaner in a U or a V shape.
- This would serve as a framework for our funny little monster.
- Make sure you bend it in a way that all the ends touch flat on the ground or the floor.
- Now, take a pair of big sized pom-pom balls and stick it at the base of the U.
- Those two balls should be stuck in a way that they resemble the eyeballs of the monster. Stick them close to each other leaving little or no gap at all.
- Once done, stick the smaller pair of pom-pom balls on the outer ends of the U.
- This would resemble the antennas or tentacles of the monster.
- After this, stick the googly eyes on the eyeballs.
- That’s it, kids.
Your funny little monster made out of pipe cleaner is ready for you.
You can even make a ring-like extension on the base of the U where the eyes are stuck to hold this monster craft in your fingers. By this, you can flaunt your craft to your peers and even teach them such simple and easy creative craft.