Cats say meow. They are great pets. Kids love to play with these furballs. Many of us must be having cats as pets. For those who don’t have a pet, don’t worry. Let us make a paper cat. Yes simple yet creative. Today we shall make a beautiful paper cat using basic art and craft supplies at home.
They are pretty simple and fun making.
Let us follow the instructions to know how to make a paper cat.
Materials Required to Make a Paper Cat
- Black paper
- Pink paper
- White paper
- sketch pens
How to Make a Paper Cat Step by Step
- Take a black sheet of paper and cut a strip of paper. Size should be 20 cm by 5 cm.
- Now fold the paper into three folds.
- One must be the base, fold on the other two ends of the strip and stick it.
- Make sure you stick the strip in a curve fashion to resemble the body of the cat.
- Next, draw a heart-shaped cat face using a black sheet and cut it.
- Draw and cut two small triangles using a black sheet and use a pink sheet to draw and cut two smaller triangles than the black ones. The pink triangles are the inner portion of the ears.
- Next cut two small circles using a white sheet and add details using black sketchpen. These are the eyes. Use small white strips of paper to resemble whiskers.
- Next cut a small circle using a pink sheet and this would serve as the nose.
- Once done, stick the face on the body, the eyes on the face along with the nose, whiskers and the ears.
- Next cut a small strip using black sheet and stick it on the back of the body to resemble the tail of the cat.
Your beautiful paper cat is now ready kids.