Making your own Canvas Board is fun, easy and cheap. You can create as many canvases of any size or shape you want and decorate your home with your canvas paintings. It is also an easy task for your kids as well. They can also make their own Canvas Boards. You don’t need any specialized tools or skills. With simple items, Canvas board is ready at home for painting at a very less price.
How to Make Canvas at Home for Painting
Materials Required to Make Canvas at Home-
- Buckram (Muslin)
- Thick Cardboard
- White Sheet
How to make Canvas Board at Home for Painting–
1. Cut the cardboard of any size
2. Now, cut the buckram slighter longer than the cardboard size
3. Paste the buckram very well on cardboard and stick all the sides very neatly
4. At the back, paste a plain white paper to give it a nice finishing
5. Handmade canvas board is ready under Rs 25
6. You can paint it using poster or acrylic colours.