Hi kids! You all must be knowing about bookmarks… They help us tag our favourite stories in our storybooks, help us mark our favourite page in a novel and so on…
So today we are going to make a corner bookmark with some fun elements added to it. Sounds interesting? So to add more to it let’s create our reindeer corner bookmark today with basic at-home stationery supplies.
Origami Reindeer corner bookmark is super easy and would be a perfect gift to give to friends and teachers.
Let’s start by making an easy reindeer corner bookmark.
Materials Required to make Origami Reindeer Corner Bookmark
- Brown paper
- Black paper
- White paper
How to make Origami Reindeer Corner Bookmark Step by Step
- Take a Brown Square sheet(15cm by 15cm) and fold it into a triangle.
- Fold into a triangle from two ends of the square each to form a vertical and horizontal midline on the square sheet.
- Now hold the sheet in the shape of a kite with vertical midline upright straight.
- Now from the base fold a triangle up to the horizontal midline.
- Now along with this triangle and horizontal midline fold it upwards towards the upper portion of the kite.
- Now make two parts of this folded portion and join it in the form of a triangle upwards meeting in the vertical midline.
- You will have two small triangles with the apex on the right and left meeting at the vertical midline.
- Now fold these two triangles into half along the horizontal midline.
- Next, pick up the apex of these triangles and fold them upwards on both sides sideways.
- Now open these folds.
- Once open you will get two crease lines.
- Fold along the first crease line on both the sides and fold it in the form of a triangle downwards and sideways
- Next, lift these two sideways triangles and tuck them backwards in the flap to form the ears of the reindeer.
- Once done, draw and cut, two small circles and one small triangle using white paper and two black horns using black paper.
- Stick it on the face of the reindeer.
- Your reindeer corner bookmark is now ready.