Hello dear kids! Teddy bear is one such soft toy loved by all the kids. So keeping that in mind let’s make one creative and beautiful bear heart pop up card using our creativity to the fullest.
This pop-up craft would give you a 3d feel of a teddy bear holding a heart and popping up as soon as you open the card. They are so much fun and easier to make.
Follow these simple steps to make your own Bear heart pop up card.
Materials needed to make Bear Heart Pop-up Card
- White drawing sheet
- Sketch pens
- Red or pink and yellow colour paper.
How to make Bear Heart Pop-up Card
- Take a white drawing sheet and fold it into half. This is the base of our card.
- Take a red or pink and yellow coloured paper and cut 8-10 hearts from it. You can take more no. of hearts and arrange them in alternate colours.
- Fold the hearts into half and stick the edges onto each other. Stick one end of the heart on either side of the fold line. One end of the first heart at the start flat on one side followed by last heart on the other end of the fold line flat on the paper.
- Stick this heart in the middle of the white sheet. Make sure your heart is stuck to each other only at one end.
- This would give a pattern of pop up the heart when you open the card.
- Now draw a teddy bear holding this heart and colour the Teddy bear.
- Your bear heart pop up card is now ready.