We have a lot of photos. We cherish almost all of them as every photo has its own story. What best than a photo frame to hang our beautiful pictures? What if we make our very own handmade popsicle stick photo frame to hang our best pictures in our living rooms, drawing rooms and cosy corners of our homes.
Let’s make one beautiful snowman popsicle stick photo frame and deck up our dull walls with our lively pictures. Enjoy this Christmas by making your favourite Christmas characters and watch them turn into beautiful picture frames.
Follow the instructions to know how to make adorable snowman popsicle stick photo frame.
Materials Required to Make Popsicle Stick Snowman Photo Frame
- White paper
- Popsicle sticks
- Red paper
- Black paper
- Sketch pens
How to Make Popsicle Stick Snowman Photo Frame Step by Step
- To start with, we need around 2 thick and 2 thin popsicle sticks.
- Start arranging the two thin sticks vertically spaced on a white sheet followed by two horizontal thick sticks on top and bottom ends.
- Stick the thick popsicle sticks horizontally on the top end and the bottom end over the vertically arranged sticks on the paper.
- This is your framework of the photo frame.
- Do not colour the sticks, if you wish to you can but snowman looks the best in white.
- Next, cut the boots and hands of the snowman using a black and a red sheet of paper.
- Once done, stick these on the horizontal sticks, the boots on the lower stick and the hands-on the upper end both sides.
- Next, use a white sheet of paper to cut the face of the snowman.
- Use a black sheet to cut the cap.
- Next, stick the cap over the face and add details to the face using sketch pens.
- Next, stick this arrangement in the centre of the horizontally arranged top popsicle stick.
- Once done, you have your beautiful snowman popsicle stick photo frame ready to sport your favourite Xmas photos.