Pinegrove School, Kasauli Road, Dharampur
- Kasauli Road, Dharampur, Solan, Himachal Pradesh, India
- Contact Info
School is upto Senior Secondary School (XI-XII) and affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The School is a Coed Boarding School, with classes from I to XII. It is an English Medium school.
Know about Pinegrove School, Kasauli Road, Dharampur: Board & Curriculum, Admission Procedure, Fees & Fee Structure, Contact Details, Facilities and Ranking, Rating and Reviews.
Pinegrove School, Kasauli Road Dharampur, is a Senior Secondary School (XI-XII), affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The School is a Coed Boarding School, with classes from I to XII. It is an English Medium school. The school is located in Kasauli Road area of Dharampur. Pinegrove School, Kasauli Road was established in 1991. It is a Trust and is managed by Saint Soldier International Spiritual Trust. The school is member of Indian Public School Conference.
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
The motto of Pinegrove School Kasauli Road is "By Toil To Stars". It is a Coed Boarding School, which services the educational need of over 586 students from I through XII. The classes in Pinegrove School for every academic year starts from April.
School Awards and Recognitions
School is a member of the Round Square, IPSC, IAYP and is accredited with British Council Programmes and ISO 9001:2008 certification (BSI).
Pinegrove School, Kasauli Road, Dharampur is one of the best Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) schools in Kasauli Road area of Dharampur and ranks among the top schools in Dharampur. Here, the dedicated and professional teachers ensure that the children get the maximum out of their education in this Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) school in Dharampur. The school has given exceptional results in the academic sphere and its students have excelled in extra co-curricular activities too.
Checkout everything about Pinegrove School, Kasauli Road, Dharampur Himachal Pradesh. The best gift you can give to your child is a right school for his/her academic, co-curricular and overall development. Read about Pinegrove School, Kasauli Road Admission Procedure & Policy, Important Dates for Admission, Pinegrove School, Kasauli Road Fee Structure, School Curriculum & affiliation, medium of instruction, level, Extracurricular Activities, Facilities, Alumni, Faculty, Contact Details and other important information. You can also explore list of best schools in Dharampur or checkout best Schools in Kasauli Road Dharampur.
Explore Best Schools in India by city and Boards of Education: CBSE, ICSE, IB (DP, MYP, PYP), CIE (IGCSE, Cambridge AS&A Level) and State Boards. Explore list of approved CBSE schools in India, Approved accredited CIE Schools in India, Approved ICSE Schools in India, and Approved accredited IB Schools in India.
SchoolMyKids.com provides Parenting Tips & Advice to parents, Information about Schools near you and School Reviews. Use SchoolMyKids Career Guidance to know about career options and courses for you or your child.
Address & Contact Information
The School has students enrolled from I to XII. Find below the admission schedule, procedure, Contact Details, documents required and instructions for parents for Pinegrove School, Kasauli Road, Dharampur Admission.
In this section, we will answer the common questions like What is the admission process like and what are the key dates? Is their any admission test? Will School also hold an interview or an interaction? What is the age criterion for admission to Pinegrove School, Kasauli Road Dharampur for the upcoming academic year?
Admissions will be offered based on the performance of the child in the admission test, giving special preference for admission to NRI students, brothers and sisters of past and present Pinegrovians, children of serving Defense personnel and war widows. An NRI/Foreigner has the to seek an admission without the ality of passing the admission test and interview (Subject to availability of seats) in classes I to VII only.
Vacancies generally occur in the month of February, in classes I to VIII only. A few admissions are obtainable, subject to availability of seats in classes IX and XI as well.
- The procedure for admission requires the child to be registered for admission -Application for Admission form, remitting the registration fees and submitting the requisite documents at the time of registration. Download Admission Form
- After registration the children are to undergo an admission test and interview in the middle of Fenruary of the year for which admission is sought
- Admission test is a general test and is conducted in English, Hindi and Maths
Documents to be submitted at the time of registration
For the purpose of registration parents are required to submit the following:
- Duly filled in application form.
- Two copies of latest passport size photographs of the child.
- Registration fee will be payable as per fee schedule
- Birth Certificate (attested photocopy)
- Duly signed copy of the Rules and Regulations of the school.
- Pre-Board Marks Sheet of the prevoius School (for +2 Stage students only)
- Indemnity Bond to be furnished by both parents or custodial parent
In addition to the documents submitted at the time of registration, the following are to be submitted at the time of admission, both by NRI and resident Indian students:
- Original School leaving/transfer certificate.
- Original Report Card of previous passed.
- Medical Performa and physical fitness certificate.
- Photographs and addresses of people allowed to meet the child/children and to take them on visiting weekends and vacations. (for NRI students only)
- Additional Documents for NRIs and foreign students
- Attested photocopy of Passport
- Passport with valid STUDENT VISA (in original).
- Letter of acceptance from the local guardian agreeing to be the guardian of the child during his/her stay at the school and accepting to take full responsibility and care of the child during short leaves, vacations and especially during emergencies.
- Copy of the Police report regarding the permission for stay of over six months in India. (FRRO Registration of the child is above 15 years of age).
- Letter of Authority permitting the master or his representative to take all responsibility in case of any emergency.
Documents required to be submitted for Plus-2 admission
Documents to be submitted by children seeking admission to the Senior Secondary Stage at the time of admission will be as follows:
- Duly filled in Admission/Registration form
- Duly filled in Supplement Admission form
- Two Passport size Photographs
- Final Report Card of IX
- Pre-Board Report Card of X
- Supporting Documents of achievements in Sports/other activities
- Registration fee as per school Fees Schedule
- Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
- Transfer Certificate from the School countersigned by the CBSE/ICSE
- Character certificate and Proof of Birth from the School
- Medical certificate as per School certificate
- Documents to be submitted immediately after declaration of result by CBSE/ICSE:
- Migration Certificate from the Board
- CBSE Marks Statement/Pass certificate of X Board (in Original)
Pinegrove School, Kasauli Road Fees: Fee Structure & Details
Refer below for Pinegrove School, Kasauli Road Dharampur fee structure and current fees.
You can also call the school's Admission Counsellors for more details.
|Tuition Fees||Recurring Annual||110,000|
|Boarding & Lodging||Recurring Annual||215,000|
|MISCELLANEOUS CONTINGENCIES||Recurring Annual||110,000|
|Registration||Non Recurring (for New Admissions Only)||9,500|
|Caution Money/Security||Non Recurring (for New Admissions Only) (Refundable)||25,000|
|Admission Fee||Non Recurring (for New Admissions Only)||65,000|
Non Resident Indians (NRI)/ Foreigners
|Annual Fees||Recurring (Annual)||USD 7,750|
|Registration||Non Recurring (for New Admissions Only)||USD 250|
|Adimission||Non Recurring (for New Admissions Only)||USD 2,000|
Infrastructure & Facilities
The Pinegrove School, Kasauli Road campus is spread over 10.06922 Acres acres of land in Kasauli Road area of Dharampur, Himachal Pradesh. The School is a K-12 Boarding School. The School's infrastructure includes but is not limited to:
- Covered Play Area
- Horse Riding
- Indoor Stadium
- Kho Kho
- Outdoor Stadium
- Play Area
- Splash Pool
- Sand Pit
- Table Tennis
- Digital Library
- Career Counseling
- Student Exchange Programs
- Test Center
- AC Classrooms
- AV Classrooms
Visual and Performing Arts Facilities(3/4)
- Language Labs
- Maths Labs
- Atal Tinkering Lab (ATL)
- Computer Labs
- Robotics Labs
- Transport Facility
- AC Buses
- AC Hostels
- Accessible Parking
- Ramped or Level Entrances
- Accessible Washrooms
- Braille and Large Print Room Numbers
- AV Facilities
- Interactive Boards
- School App
Food and Catering Facilities(2/3)
- Meal Served
- Kitchen & Dining Hall
Safety and Security Facilities(0/11)
- Fire Alarm
- Fire Extinguisher
- Security Guards
- Boundary Wall
- Fenced Boundary Wall
- Speedometer In Bus
- GPS In Bus
- CCTV In Bus
- Fire Extinguisher In Bus
- School Bus Tracking App
Medical Facility Facilities(1/7)
- Medical Facility
- Medical Room or Clinic
- Resident Doctor
- Medical Staff
- Isolation Room
- Dedicated Ambulance
Other Infra Facilities(2/6)
- Kids Play Area
- Activity Center
- Toy Room
- Day Care
The hostels are made up of dormitories and attached washrooms with hot and d running water. Separate hostels are provided for boys and girls.
School Houses and Activity Details
All the students, both boys and girls, are divided into four Houses, Chinar (Yellow),Deodar (Green), Oak (Red) and Teak (Violet).
School Clubs and Societies
The School has organisations/Clubs/Societies that organize various activities to develop the skills and extract the best out of every child. These scholastic and co scholastic clubs are a great way to explore the interest of any student or even develop new ones. The Clubs are:
- Art and Craft
- Computer Club
- Science Club
- Social Service
School Timings and Vacations
What are the school timings?
The school works in .
Language of Instruction
What is the typical school vacation schedule?
Number of Students
School Senior Secondary Streams
- Science with Mathematics
- Science without Mathematics
School Level & Classes
Which grades will you have in the new session?
Pinegrove School, Kasauli Road is a Primary School (I-V) to Senior Secondary School (XI-XII) for both boys and girls and has following grades/levels
Academics Programme and Curriculum Structure
The Academic session at Pinegrove School, Kasauli Road starts from April. The School provides education to students from I to XII.
Pinegrove School, Kasauli Road is a Coed English medium Boarding School which offers the National curriculum CBSE, from I to XII.
Pinegrove School, Kasauli Road is authorised to offer the following
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
National Level Curriculum under the Union Government of India, Board of Education for public and private schools conducts. CBSE is the largest educational board in the country and is duly recognized by the Department of Education.
- Secondary School Examination
- Senior Secondary certificate examination
Pinegrove School, Kasauli Road is recognised by and affiliated to the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) board and follows curriculum prescribed by it. The school is affiliated to CBSE since Invalid date with CBSE affiliation number 630044.
The Schools offers following CBSE boards
- All India Senior School Certificate Examination (AISSCE) (12th)
- All India Secondary School Examination (AISSE) (10th)
Curriculum offered in Pinegrove School, Kasauli Road by Class
In this section, we will answer What board of education does Pinegrove School, Kasauli Road intend to follow over the years?
- School is Affiliated to CBSE and offers CBSE AISSCE curriculum in class XI & XII. Followed by CBSE Board Exam (AISSCE All India Senior School Certificate Examination) at the end of the Class 12th.
- At the Senior Secondary level, school offers Science with Mathematics, Science without Mathematics, Commerce streams.
- School is Affiliated to CBSE and offers CBSE AISSE (SSE) curriculum in Secondary classes (class IX & X). Followed by CBSE Board Exam (AISSE All India Secondary School Examination) at the end of the Class 10th.
- School follows CBSE Curriculum in Middle School.
Class 10th - Secondary School Examination
The CBSE students have to study 5 subject and 1 vocational subject in class 10th. CBSE has made it compulsory for class 10 students to appear for a vocational subject as an additional course. final marksheet for Class X will have separate assessment for the Scholastic Area, co-Scholastic Activities and Discipline (Attendance, Sincerity, Values). Know more about the Class 10th subjects, assessment pattern, Prescribed books and paper format
Students can select any language or subject from list of additional subjects as 6th Subject. Know about list of subjects available in Class X, Syllabus, course structure, Exam paper Format and Prescribed books. Also know about the list of subjects available as 6th subject and their syllabus and course structure.
School Staff Details
|Health Wellness Teacher|
School Rating & Reviews
Studied or worked here? Share your experience and feedback, review Pinegrove School, Kasauli Road, Dharampur.
Pinegrove School, Kasauli Road, Reviews
Read Alumni, Parents and Student Reviews
Similar / Nearby SchoolsSee all schools in Dharampur
Nearby Pre Schools
Explore Schools in Popular localities in and around Dharampur
Explore by Other Cities in Himachal Pradesh
Community Discussion on Pinegrove School, Kasauli Road, Dharampur
Post your comments
Claim Your School Page
School details incorrect?
The information on this page is based on our research (Affiliated Board, MHRD and other sources) and data available on schools Website. We have tried our best to show the 100% correct data on this page. If any details are incorrect, we can update them. For any update write to us on [email protected]
School reviews as submitted by parents and visitors are directly published on the website without any moderation. If you feel any review published on the website has any incorrect information or includes any inappropriate content, please write an email to us on [email protected]
Is This Your School's Listing?
Own or manage this School? Claim your school listing to respond to reviews, update your school profile & details and much more. To claim your listing, write to us on [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Pinegrove School, Kasauli Road is affiliated to which board?
Pinegrove School, Kasauli Road, Dharampur is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
What is the process of getting admission into Pinegrove School, Kasauli Road, Dharampur?
The Pinegrove School, Kasauli Road has students enrolled from I to XII. Refer to Admission Section for information on admission process, schedule and key dates.
Is this school a co-educational school?
Yes The Pinegrove School, Kasauli Road is Coed school.
What is the curriculum offered at Pinegrove School, Kasauli Road, Dharampur?
Pinegrove School, Kasauli Road, Dharampur offers the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) at various levels of education.
Is this school good? What is the rating of this school?
The Pinegrove School, Kasauli Road is rated 4.7 out of 5 based on 50 reviews on SchoolMyKids.com, largest school reviews and rating platform.
Does Pinegrove School, Kasauli Road offer Hostel facility to students?
Yes, The schools offers boarding/hostel facilities to students. The School is Boarding School .