Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Yachuli, Lower Subansiri (JNV)
- Yachuli, Lower Subansiri, Arunachal Pradesh, India
- Contact Info
School is up to Senior Secondary School (XI-XII) and affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The School is a Coed Boarding School, with classes from VI to XII. It is an Medium school.
Know about Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Yachuli: Board & Curriculum, Admission Procedure, Fees & Fee Structure, Contact Details, Facilities and Ranking, Rating and Reviews.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Yachuli, is a Senior Secondary School (XI-XII), affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The School is a Coed Boarding School, with classes from VI to XII. It is an Medium school. The school is located in Yachuli, Arunachal Pradesh. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya was established in . It is a Government School and is part of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNVs) and is managed by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS).
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is a Coed Boarding School, which services the educational need of hundreds of students from VI through XII. The classes in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya for every academic year begins in April.
Navodaya Vidyalayas are Co-educational Residential Schools and are affiliated to CBSE and offer free education to talented children from Class VI to XII. Find List of Top Best Navodaya Vidyalayas in India.
The National Policy on Education-1986 envisaged setting up of residential schools, to be called Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas that would bring out the best of rural talent. Navodaya Vidyalayas are run by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS), an autonomous organisation under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of School Education & Literacy, Govt. of India. The Chairman of the Samiti is the Hon’ble Minister of Human Resource Development. As per the policy of the Government, one Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is to be established in each district.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Yachuli is one of the best Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) schools in Yachuli and ranks among the top schools in Yachuli. Here, the dedicated and professional teachers ensure that the children get the maximum out of their education in this Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) school in Yachuli. The school has given exceptional results in the academic sphere and its students have excelled in extra co-curricular activities too.
Checkout everything about Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Yachuli Arunachal Pradesh. The best gift you can give to your child is a right school for his/her academic, co-curricular and overall development. Read about Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Procedure & Policy, Important Dates for Admission, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Fee Structure, School Curriculum & affiliation, medium of instruction, level, Extracurricular Activities, Facilities, Alumni, Faculty, Contact Details and other important information. You can also explore list of best schools in Yachuli .
Explore Best Schools in India by city and Boards of Education: CBSE, ICSE, IB (DP, MYP, PYP), CAIE (IGCSE, Cambridge AS&A Level) and State Boards. Explore list of approved CBSE schools in India, Approved accredited CAIE Schools in India, Approved ICSE Schools in India, and Approved accredited IB Schools in India.
SchoolMyKids.com provides Parenting Tips & Advice to parents, Information about Schools near you and School Reviews. Use SchoolMyKids Career Guidance to know about career options and courses for you or your child.
Address & Contact Information
School Chairman & Principal
School Contact Person
03788- 277212, 09856133769
The School has students enrolled from VI to XII. Find below the admission schedule, procedure, contact details, documents required and instructions for parents for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Yachuli admission.
In this section, we will answer the common questions like What is the admission process like and what are the key dates? Is there any admission test? Will School also hold an interview or an interaction? What is the age criterion for admission to Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Yachuli for the upcoming academic year?
Entry to Navodaya Vidyalaya is made in Class VI with lateral entry in Classes IX & XI based on availability of seats.
Click here for Admission Notifications and List of Selected students.Registration can be done free of cost through the admission portalof NVS linked through www.navodaya.gov.in and www.nvsadmissionclasssix.inJNVST: Entrance on the basis of merit
Navodaya Vidyalayas draw their students strength from talented children, selected on the basis of a merit test, called the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST), designed, developed and conducted initially by NCERT and now by CBSE. The test is held annually on an All India basis and at block and district levels. The test is objective, class neutral and is so designed as to ensure that rural children are not at a disadvantage while attempting it.
Eligibility Conditions and Admission Test Class VI
- Only candidates from the district where the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya has been opened are eligible to apply for admission. However, in the district where the JNV is opened and is bifurcated at a later date, the old boundaries of the district are considered for the purpose of eligibility for admission in the JNVs. This applies to cases where new Vidyalaya has not yet been started in the newly bifurcated district .
- The last date to submit online application is 15th September 2019.
- Candidates appearing for the selection test must be studying in Class-V for the entire academic session in a Government/Government-Aided, other recognized school or ‘B’ Certificate Competency Course of National Institute of Open Schooling, in the same district where he/she seeks admission.
- A candidate seeking admission must be within the age group of 9 to 13 years. This is applicable to candidates of all categories, including those who belong to the Scheduled Castes(SCs) and Scheduled Tribes (STs).
- A candidate claiming admission from rural quota must have studied and passed Classes- III, IV and V from a Govt./Govt. Aided/ recognised school spending one full academic session each year in a school located in a rural area.
- A candidate who has studied in a school located in an urban area even for a single day of a session in any of the Classes-III, IV or V, will be considered as an Urban area candidate. Urban areas are those, which are so notified in the 2001 Census or through a subsequent Government Notification. All other areas will be considered as rural.
The medium of the Test (JNVST) will be in any language out of 21 languages as notified.
|Mental Ability||60 Minutes||50 %|
|Arithmetic||30 Minutes||25 %|
|Language||30 Minutes||25 %|
JNV Selection Test for admission to Class-VI in JNVs for the academic session 2020-21 will be held in two phases as given below:
- i. On Saturday, the 11th January, 2020 at 11.30 A.M.in the State of Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh (except Dibang Valley & Tawang Districts), Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh (except Chamba, Kinnaur, Mandi, Sirmour, Kullu, Lahaul & Spiti and Shimla Districts), Jharkhand, Kerala, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tripura, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, & West Bengal (except Darjeeling), Union Territories of Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadar & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Delhi, Lakshadweep and Pudducherry.
- ii. On Saturday, the 11th April, 2020 at 11.30 A.M.in the States of Jammu and Kashmir, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Uttrakhand and in the Districts of Dibang Valley and Tawang of Arunachal Pradesh, in the Districts of Chamba, Kinnaur, Mandi, Sirmour, Kullu, Lahaul & Spiti and Shimla of Himachal Pradesh, in the District of Darjeeling of West Bengal.
Eligibility Conditions and Admission Test Class IX
- Only those candidates who have studied in Class-VIII in one of the Govt./Govt. recognized schools of the district where the JNV is functioning can seek admission in Class-IX.
- A candidate seeking admission must be between the age group 13-16 years on 1st May of the year of admission for which the Selection Test is conducted. This is applicable to all categories of candidates including those who belong to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
- The medium of Language for the Examination is English/Hindi.
Admission Test consists of questions of Class-VIII standard in the following subjects.
|Sl. No.||Subject||Total Marks|
The test is conducted in objective/descriptive of type 3 hours duration without any break.
Eligibility Conditions and Admission Test Class XI
- Students seeking admission in Class–XI should be within the age limit of 14-18 years as on 1st July, of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have passed Class–X from a recognized school (affiliated to CBSE or any other State Education Board) of the district where the JNV is located during the academic session of the year of admission.
- The merit list will be prepared as per marks obtained by the applicant in the Class–X Board Exam and the admission will be given as per eligibility of candidate and the seats available in the JNV concerned.
- The candidates must have reasonable competency in English and Hindi.
Reservation of Seats in JNVs
Admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas is primarily for children from the rural areas, with provision of at least 75% seats for rural children. Seats are reserved for children from SC and ST communities in proportion to their population in the district but not less than the national average. 1/3 of the seats are filled by girl students. 3% of the seats are for disabled children.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Fees: Fee Structure & Details
Refer below for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Yachuli fee structure and current fees.
You can also call the school's Admission Counsellors for more details.
Each Navodaya Vidyalaya is a co-educational residential institution providing free boarding and lodging, free school uniforms, text books, stationery, and to and fro rail and bus fare to students.
However, a nominal fee @ Rs. 200/- per month is charged from students of Classes IX to XII as Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi. The students belonging to SC/ST categories, girls, disabled students and children of the families Below Poverty Line (BPL) are exempted from payment of this fee.
Infrastructure & Facilities
The Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya campus is spread over acres of land in area of Yachuli, Arunachal Pradesh. The School is a K-12 Boarding School. The School's infrastructure includes but is not limited to:
- Covered Play Area
- Horse Riding
- Indoor Stadium
- Kho Kho
- Outdoor Stadium
- Play Area
- Splash Pool
- Sand Pit
- Table Tennis
- Digital Library
- Career Counseling
- Student Exchange Programs
- Test Center
- AC Classrooms
- AV Classrooms
Visual and Performing Arts Facilities(3/4)
- Language Labs
- Maths Labs
- Atal Tinkering Lab (ATL)
- Computer Labs
- Robotics Labs
- Transport Facility
- AC Buses
- AC Hostels
- Accessible Parking
- Ramped or Level Entrances
- Accessible Washrooms
- Braille and Large Print Room Numbers
- AV Facilities
- Interactive Boards
- School App
Food and Catering Facilities(1/3)
- Meal Served
- Kitchen & Dining Hall
Safety and Security Facilities(0/11)
- Fire Alarm
- Fire Extinguisher
- Security Guards
- Boundary Wall
- Fenced Boundary Wall
- Speedometer In Bus
- GPS In Bus
- CCTV In Bus
- Fire Extinguisher In Bus
- School Bus Tracking App
Medical Facility Facilities(1/7)
- Medical Facility
- Medical Room or Clinic
- Resident Doctor
- Medical Staff
- Isolation Room
- Dedicated Ambulance
Other Infra Facilities(0/7)
- Kids Play Area
- Activity Center
- Toy Room
- Day Care
- Lego Room
The Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Yachuli Lower Subansiri have school buildings, boys & Girls hostels, dining and kitchen facility, residences for faculty and staff with ample open spaces for playing and recreation.
Multi Gym facility is provided to Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas to develop fitness, physical and neuro-muscular skills and to promote the spirit of co-operation and sportsmanship. It has been implemented in 515 JNVs.
Games & Sports, Scouts & Guides, NCC, NSS, Exhibitions & Art in Education activities are organised in a systematic way in Navodaya Vidyalayas all over the country. The inter house competitions, organisational responsibilities, games, sports & art in education activities help students to groom themselves into competent & self confident individuals.
Sports /Games Meets are organized at three different levels in each region, namely Cluster Meet, Regional Meet and National Meet.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has been organizing NCC activities in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas with the motto “Unity and Discipline” with the support of NCC Directorate.NCC is being introduced in JNVs in a phased manner. As on date, Samiti has total cadet strength of 18744 in 264 JNVs. As a part of NCC training, NCC Cadets of JNVs attended several NCC camps and enriched themselves.
An initiative by the Ministry of Human Resource Development to provide an opportunity for the children to experience the border environment and to foster patriotism and nationalism among the students.
NVS has introduced a scheme of National Youth Parliament competition in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas throughout the country and to hold an annual competition of ’Youth Parliament’ among the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas.
School Clubs and Societies
The School has organisations/Clubs/Societies that organize various activities to develop the skills and extract the best out of every child. These scholastic and co scholastic clubs are a great way to explore the interest of any student or even develop new ones.
School Timings and Vacations
What are the school timings?
The school works in Shift 1 (Morning).
Language of Instruction
What is the typical school vacation schedule?
School Senior Secondary Streams
School Level & Classes
Which grades will you have in the new session?
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is a Middle School (VI-VIII) to Senior Secondary School (XI-XII) for both boys and girls and has following grades/levels
Academics Programme and Curriculum Structure
The Academic session at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya starts from April. The School provides education to students from VI to XII.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is a Coed medium Boarding School which offers the National curriculum CBSE, from VI to XII.
The medium of instruction will be mother-tongue/regional language upto VII or VIII Class. Thereafter the common medium would be Hindi/English in all Navodaya Vidyalayas.
All Navodaya Vidyalayas follow the Three Language Formula i.e. Regional language, English and Hindi.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is authorised to offer the following
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
National Level Curriculum under the Union Government of India, Board of Education for public and private schools conducts. CBSE is the largest educational board in the country and is duly recognized by the Department of Education.
- Secondary School Examination
- Senior Secondary certificate examination
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is recognised by and affiliated to the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) board and follows curriculum prescribed by it. The school is affiliated to CBSE since Invalid date with CBSE affiliation number 2240007.
The Schools offers following CBSE boards
- All India Senior School Certificate Examination (AISSCE) (12th)
- All India Secondary School Examination (AISSE) (10th)
Curriculum offered in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya by Class
In this section, we will answer What board of education does Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya intend to follow over the years?
- School follows CBSE Curriculum in Middle School.
- School is Affiliated to CBSE and offers CBSE AISSE (SSE) curriculum in Secondary classes (class IX & X). Followed by CBSE Board Exam (AISSE All India Secondary School Examination) at the end of the Class 10th.
- School is Affiliated to CBSE and offers CBSE AISSCE curriculum in class XI & XII. Followed by CBSE Board Exam (AISSCE All India Senior School Certificate Examination) at the end of the Class 12th.
Class 10th - Secondary School Examination
The CBSE students have to study 5 subject and 1 vocational subject in class 10th. CBSE has made it compulsory for class 10 students to appear for a vocational subject as an additional course. final marksheet for Class X will have separate assessment for the Scholastic Area, co-Scholastic Activities and Discipline (Attendance, Sincerity, Values). Know more about the Class 10th subjects, assessment pattern, Prescribed books and paper format
Students can select any language or subject from list of additional subjects as 6th Subject. Know about list of subjects available in Class X, Syllabus, course structure, Exam paper Format and Prescribed books. Also know about the list of subjects available as 6th subject and their syllabus and course structure.
School Rating & Reviews
Studied or worked here? Share your experience and feedback, review Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Yachuli.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Reviews
Read Alumni, Parents and Student Reviews
Other Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya in India and Abroad
Similar / Nearby SchoolsSee all schools in Yachuli
Nearby Pre Schools
Explore by Other Cities in Arunachal Pradesh
Community Discussion on Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Yachuli
Post your comments
Claim Your School Page
School details incorrect?
The information on this page is based on our research (Affiliated Board, MHRD and other sources) and data available on schools Website. We have tried our best to show the 100% correct data on this page. If any details are incorrect, we can update them. For any update write to us on [email protected]
School reviews as submitted by parents and visitors are directly published on the website without any moderation. If you feel any review published on the website has any incorrect information or includes any inappropriate content, please write an email to us on [email protected]
Is This Your School's Listing?
Own or manage this School? Claim your school listing to respond to reviews, update your school profile & details and much more. To claim your listing, write to us on [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is affiliated to which board?
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Yachuli is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
What is the process of getting admission into Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Yachuli?
The Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya has students enrolled from VI to XII. Refer to Admission Section for information on admission process, schedule and key dates.
Is this school a co-educational school?
Yes The Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is Coed school.
What is the curriculum offered at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Yachuli?
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Yachuli offers the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) at various levels of education.
Is this school good? What is the rating of this school?
The Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is rated 4.9 out of 5 based on 23 reviews on SchoolMyKids.com, largest school reviews and rating platform.
Does Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya offer Hostel facility to students?
Yes, The schools offers boarding/hostel facilities to students. The School is Boarding School .